Girl Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, pleeeease," begged Jackie as Sam panted above her. With a moan that rose from deep in her chest, Sam came. Jackie followed close behind.

Lying side by side, the two girls kissed and cuddled with their legs entwined, their breathing and heartbeats slowly returning to normal. "I'll bet he liked that," Sam said.

"What?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, you don't know. I forgot that part."

"Forgot what part?"

"Well, I don't know if he has cameras or microphones or maybe both, but he always knows what I've been doing. So I'm assume he's watching all the time. We must be visible everywhere expect the toilet. You see, one time when I was with him, he told me he wanted to check and see if I'd nicked myself while I was shaving. Then I realized he saw it! The next day he asked me why I hid in the WC to shave that morning. That's how I figured it out."

"Wow. I don't know what I think about that."

"I think you like it, or at least your pussy does judging by how hard you've started rubbing it against my leg now."

Jackie giggled and blushed. She was immediately aware that Sam couldn't see her blushing and that made her feel better. "What am I supposed to do?"

Sam said, "You can do whatever you want until he calls you. Then you just to follow his directions. Hang out in your room, relax and get the lay of the land in here. All the cottages are laid out exactly the same. Oh-I didn't tell you that we're in a cottage did I? Sorry about that. I'm sure you'll like it. The first time here I freaked out when I saw it. My cottage is twice the size of my apartment. It's cool.

"Anyway, you should get to know your way around here. It helps a lot if you know where things are with your eyes closed...that way when you're in my room or his room or wherever, you'll be able to find what you're looking for without him constantly directing you." Laughing, Sam went on, "My first trip here, there was this girl who kept walking into things. He was constantly saying 'a little to your left...no further...now step forward and turn right.' It was funny." Both girls broke into giggles. "It got pretty tedious. He was always polite with her, but you could tell he was annoyed. She was only here one day I think. I can't say I'd blame him if he sent her home, that must have been a pain."

"Oh, that's why he asked me, 'Can you find your way around your home in the dark?'"

"Yeah, he asked me that too. He must ask all of us."

"All of us? How many girls are here? Are there other guys here?" Jackie asked, puzzled.

"There are no other guys. At least I've never known of any. He's the only man I've been with unless there's a guy here who has exactly the same body. I know there is one other girl here right now. I heard him talking to her as his driver helped him bring you in here. Her name is Jean. Wait-that can be a guy's name too. I was wondering about that when he said it. That got by me at first.

"Well, I've got to get to my room and get cleaned up. Oh yeah. Don't worry about finding your way around outside. Just go to the door and say I need to go to 'whatever' and someone will be there in a second to take you. I not sure, but I think it's Charlie, his driver. Okay? Do you need anything else?"

"No, I guess I'll be okay," Jackie said timidly.

Sam chuckled, "Don't worry, Jackie. You're gonna have fun." She kissed Jackie lightly and asked, "Haven't you already?"

"Yes, Ma'am. And thanks for taking care of me," Jackie said smiling.

Sam chuckled under her breath at the double meaning. "Good girl. Now when I leave, you'll hear the door close. Then you can take off your blindfold and learn your way around. I'll see you later...kind of." Sam laughed and leaned in to kiss Jackie softly. A soft sweet kiss quickly became more passionate and urgent. Sam pulled away and said, "Whooo, you are a hottie. I better get out of here while I can. Bye for now."

"Goodbye, Ma'am," Jackie replied.

Girl Toy Playtime

Sam's heels clicked as she turned toward the door. "Stop right there," a deep voice said.

Sam froze mid-stride and Jackie sat still in her bed.

"Sam, did I tell you to do anything other than make sure she was okay?"

"No, Sir," Sam said quietly.

"We...at least I know...I couldn't help myself." Jackie added.

"I was speaking to Sam, Jackie."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir," Jackie said quickly.

I chuckled and took them each by the hand saying, "Well, I obviously picked out the right toys for our little play date this weekend, huh?"

"Yes, Sir." they said together. For a moment I just stood there and looked at the two of them. I really liked the way they responded to each other and seemed to connect on so many levels. Jackie had accepted Sam as a lover, without hesitation. She'd told me in her emails that she was curious about having sex with a woman, but I expected some tension or reticence on her part. From what I'd seen she was an enthusiastic lover and was quite adept at pleasing a woman already.

It was getting late and while they'd both got to start the weekend of very pleasurably, I had yet to share in that. It was my turn and I let them know that in no uncertain terms. I had Jackie kneel at the head of the bed and take Sam's hands and hold her down to the bed. I leaned down almost close enough to kiss each girl, but instead just hovered close enough so each could feel the warmth of my breath on their soft moist lips.

Sam arched upward toward me. I knew she could feel my presence, but I denied her the kiss she was straining to get. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips again as I moved away. I buried my face in the nape of her neck and kissed my way down her neck to a delicious spot between her breasts. I drug my tongue around her breasts, tasting her warm flesh. Around and around I went to each breast back and forth until I finally reached her nipples drawing them hard into my mouth one at a time. I cupped each one in my hand, feeling the weight of it against my palm then teasing the nipple with my fingers while I sucked the little nub into the warm wetness of my mouth.

Pausing for a moment, I looked up to see Jackie dutifully holding Sam's hands out wide. I sat up and took Sam's wrist and pulled them together so Jackie could hold them down with just one hand between her open thighs, just inches from her dripping wet pussy and said, "Now, Jackie, you have one hand free to play with yourself while I play with my other little toy." I took her hand and placed it on her right breast while I cupped the other in my hand, feeling how it filled my hand and how the nipple responded to my manipulations.

I moved back to Sam and pressed my face into her cleavage as I wrapped both my hands around her breasts, pushing them together so I could revel in her heat. Then pulling back to tease her more I moved down between her wide spread thighs and stared at her bald little pussy. Without any warning I lowered my mouth to her cunt and slid my tongue as deep inside her as I could. "Oohhhh." she moaned. Straining her thighs under my hands and arching against Jackie's hold on her wrists. "Oh yes, Sir. Please eat me. It feels so good."

As her juices flowed into my mouth I feasted on her, fucking her with my tongue, licking her slit up and down, and sucking on her lips and clit. Her arousal grew quickly and I tried to make it build higher and higher. Though I'd planned to draw this out and take my time I couldn't help myself. I wanted her to come. I wanted to make her come. I wanted her to come for me. Little spasms started to ripple through her body and as her shuddering grew I knew she was getting close.

Moans and whimpers grew in her and she said, "Yes, I'm so close....I'm going to come." Just as she began to come I sucked in her juices and pulled my mouth away. "No!" she cried. "Don't stop."

But I reared up and buried my cock all the way into her quivering wet pussy in one long, deep stroke. In that one moment, in one breath, in one heartbeat I tasted her coming in my mouth and felt her come around my cock. It was fantastic. She wailed in her pleasure and as I began to pound into her, rocking us both in that timeless rhythm. I looked up to see her fingers sliding in and out of Jackie's pussy. With one hand going back and forth between her breasts and clit, Jackie had pulled Sam's wrists up so she could finger fuck herself using Sam's hand. One orgasm slipped into another and Sam's pussy clenched around my thick shaft again.

Free now to focus now entirely on my own pleasure, I slammed into her tight, wet, slick little pussy. I could feel how my shaft spread her lips out the wrap snugly around me as I thrust deep into her, taking her with abandon.

"Oh....fuck me. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep." she pleaded. "Please....."

On an on I drove into her, the impact of our bodies becoming a part of us. I wanted more, to have her in a dozen different ways, but that wasn't for now. This was to remind her who was in charge....so I did.

I laid my body down onto hers I brought my lips to her ear and hoarsely whispered, "Are you mine now? Are you my little fuck toy?"

"Yessss!" she screamed. "I'm yours! I'm your little fuck toy!" as she came again I bellowed out and filled her with my come. Slamming deep into her I held my cock still for just a moment as I pumped into her so she could feel the pulsing of my dick, then started fucking her hard again to finish off.

As I caught my breath, I stepped off the bed pulled Jackie down to her knees to clean me off with her mouth. She wrapped her soft lips around my soaking wet hard cock. After she licked and sucked me clean she pulled her mouth away and said, "You're still so hard. When you said you were this big and could come four or five times in a row, I didn't believe you. I believe you now."

"Good, 'cause it's your turn to be fucked now." I said. "You've done a good job of cleaning me up, let's see how you do for Sam." And with that I pushed Jackie's face down between Sam's legs and mounted her doggy-style. She was so aroused I didn't hesitate to shove my dick into her balls deep. Her moans were muffled by Sam's wet cunt as I fucked her slow and deep.

With her hands free, Sam began to play with her full, round tits while Jackie ate out her pussy. Little gasps, whimpers and whines escaped her lips as she kneaded her breasts and teased her nipples. Cupping her tits in her hands she brought her mouth down to lick and suck on them one after the other. Then laying her head back, she rolled her nipples between her thumb and finger, moaning loudly as she pulled them up.

I knew it wouldn't be long before she came again so I reached under Jackie's belly and cupped her pussy with my fingers. As my slick wet cock slid between the v of my fingers, Jackie ground her clit against my palm and I pressed in against her belly to help the underside of my shaft stimulate her G-spot. She pushed back as much as she could without losing contact with Sam's clit and moaned almost continuously. The vibrations from that moaning against Sam's wet slit started a whole new wave of spasms in her.

We were gaining momentum with each second. Sam would gasp and whimper; making me drive into Jackie harder and deeper; making Jackie moan into Sam's cunt; and Sam would whimper louder and gasp more urgently. It built in intensity until they both screamed out their release. Though I could feel my balls full and ready to unload in her slick, warm depths, I held back.

Each girl's orgasm triggered another in their partner and perpetuating the cycle of pleasure between them. I let it go on as long as I could stand it, then grabbing a handful of Jackie's hair I pulled her head up and with my cock still buried in her I had her crawl around Sam's splayed out body and flipped her onto her back beside her new playmate.

With a gentle touch I rolled Sam onto her side next to Jackie, lifting her hands onto Jackie's body and pulling them close together. Soon their hands and lips were engaged with each other as only two women can be and I took my place back between Jackie's legs. Lifting her legs over my shoulders I sat back to watch them bask in the moment together. But I was ready for more.

I asked, "Are you both enjoying yourselves?"

"Yes, Sir." was their reply.

"Good. Now I'm going to fuck you again, Jackie...if you want me to. Do you?"

"Yes, Sir....please."

"Please...what?" I began to tease her, dragging the head of my cock up and down her lips, spreading the slick wetness up and down, opening her up as I slid in then pulling back to leave a hungry emptiness behind.

"Oh...please I want it."

"What do you want?"

"I want you."

"What do you want me to do? Tell me."

"Tell him exactly what you want, Jackie." Sam whispered softly.

After a moment Jackie softly said, "I want you to use me and fuck me hard and deep with your long, thick cock. Make me come on it again like the little fuck toy I am."

"Good girl. I can do that if you want me to. But you didn't say 'Please'. You didn't say 'please' and I think if you really want it you should ask politely." Her belly was quivering now when the head of my dick slid up and down her gash. I could tell the more she humbled herself and begged for me to take her the more her excitement built.

"Oh, Sir. Please fuck meeeee!"

Just as she said it I buried myself all the way in her in one thrust. And I did just what she asked me to do. I fucked her hard and deep, using her for my pleasure. As she and Sam clung to each other I fucked her. The way their bodies moved it almost looked like I was fucking them both. I could see the arm Sam had pinned to the mattress was now between her legs, cupping her mound in her hand, gently moving in time with my thrusts into Jackie's pussy. I lifted Jackie's legs up until she was almost bent in two and shoved my cock down into her pussy so she could feel every thick hard inch slamming in and out of her body.

This was how I would make sure she knew who was in charge. I held her legs up with my hands to give me a perfect view of her lips stretched tight around my cock. Her pussy quivered around me as she came and came again, her clit exposed to my gaze, I could see it dragging up and down the topside of my shaft as I pounded into her.

When I couldn't hold back any longer I told her, " I'm going to come deep in your cunt, Jackie. But if you want, I'll give you a taste of it too. Do you want it?"

"Ohhh, yes. I want to feel it and I want to taste it." Jackie panted.

"Yes, yes, we both want it, Sir." Sam quickly added.

"Give it to us, Sir. Pleeeassse." Jackie wailed as I slammed deep into her and just ground my pubic bone against hers so she'd keep coming and she could feel my cock pulsing and flexing as I came in her. Then I pulled out, holding the base of my cock tightly, I slid under Jackie's upturned leg and moved up between them. Sam lunged up to lock her mouth around the tip of my cock and when Jackie heard Sam's satisfied hum, she rocked up on one arm to join her.

The two girls mouths locked in an open kiss around the head of my cock as I let it loose to shoot my seed into their mouths and onto their faces. One long stream after another filled their mouths and coated their lips and faces with my come. They drank it down and eagerly lapped up more and more until I dripped the last of my load onto their outstretched tongues. I slid the sensitive head of my cock into each of their mouths in turn and let them suck me dry. I had them clean my cock and balls before I sat back and left them to kiss and lick my come off of each other.

Leaning back against the headboard of the bed I watched them clean each other I stroked my still-hard cock. When they began to calm down I said, "Come here and let me feel your mouths on me." And they crawled blindly up my legs to find my cock with their hands and then their mouths. I sat back to relax and enjoy their ministrations.

The girls seemed reluctant to let go of my cock as I slipped out of bed. I stepped over to my favorite chair and dressed saying, "That was very nice. I'm glad to see you're feeling better, Jackie. Thanks for taking care of her, Sam."

"It was my pleasure, Sir," Sam said.

With a laugh I said, "I'd say so. I'd like to stay and play some more but I have to take care of dinner and I'm sure you two want to get freshened up before we eat."

"Thank you, Sir," Sam said.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you," Jackie added.

After the door closed behind him the two sat and held each other for a minute, basking in the moment together.

"Wow," Sam said. "I've never known him to do that. He was so worried about you he was here the whole time. For some reason I've always felt safe with him, but now I feel even better about it."

"I'm so sorry I caused so much trouble," Jackie said. "I feel bad about it."

"Oh, Baby. Don't be like that. Besides I got off so good, it's was no trouble at all," Sam said as she leaned down to kiss Jackie again.

"Well, okay. But if I remember I'll still owe you one."

Laughing, Sam said, "Maybe, but I gotta go right now or I won't be leaving this bed all weekend. Bye, Jackie."

"SEE you later, Sam," Jackie said with a giggle.

This time Jackie heard Sam's heels click all the way across the floor and out the door as it shut behind her.

After a minute, Jackie reached back to take off the blindfold and blinked to clear her sight as she looked around the room. It was beautiful.

Girl Toy The Dinner Party

Happily she scampered into the bathroom. She marveled at what she found there. Her favorite shampoo and body wash were in the shower. Everything matched what she had at home...the robe, brush, toothpaste, everything. With a smile she started the shower and stared at her reflection as she brushed out her hair.

Jackie spent a long time looking around the cottage. It was decorated with a Zen like simplicity that was simple but elegant. There was very little furniture, but what was there was soft and comfortable. She noticed that there were no little nick-knacks or unnecessary clutter anywhere. 'That'll make it easier when I'm blindfolded' she thought.

Without any warning, a chime went off. Then she heard, "Our host is ready for you to join him for dinner. I'll be there in five minutes to escort you. Please be ready to go."

"Thank you. I'll be ready," Jackie said. With a tilt of her head she wondered if anyone was listening for her answer. She pulled her bag out of the closet wondering what to wear. It was empty. Puzzled she grabbed the top drawer of the dressing cabinet and found her clothes were put away just as she kept them at home. She thought, 'This is a little creepy. But if I'm creeped out why is my pussy getting wet?'

She stared at her clothes wondering what to put on. Then she saw it. There was something she'd always wanted to wear. It was a long, white scarf that could be worn as a dress if was tied just right. It looked beautiful against her skin. The weave of it made parts of it sheer and parts opaque. She'd never had the nerve too wear it the way she wanted. But tonight she did.

Taking two corners she tied them behind her neck in a loose halter. The two other corners she tied together behind her. Gathering the extra material together low on her back it began to take shape. A little tightening here a little loosening there got it to hang just right.

When she turned the right way, her breasts were easily visible through the material. The bottom edge just barely covered her shaved pussy in front and her cute little butt in back. Her body was so exposed it was as though she was giving him an invitation to touch her, which sounded like a good idea. With a pair of heels and her blindfold in place, she was ready.

The door opened just after she finished tying her blindfold on and a soft hand took her arm. "This way, Ma'am," a woman's voice said.