Girl Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Jackie replied.

After a moment the woman said, "You're welcome."

Sensing a hesitation on the woman's part Jackie asked, "Is something wrong?"

"No, Ma'am. You surprised me. The boss' guests usually don't thank me. Most act like I'm not a person, just part of the furniture. Don't worry it's nothing."

"It's not nothing and neither are you. You must be exceptional to work for your boss. He seems very demanding and your work must be challenging."

The woman chuckled and said, "Oh, he's not too demanding of me. But you may find he's very demanding of you."

Jackie froze in mid-stride and turned her face to the hidden voice.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. That was improper of me to say."

Jackie burst out laughing and said, "Maybe. But it was hilarious. I hope we get to talk again soon."

"I do too, Ma'am. I'll be looking out for you while you're here. If you need anything just call me. My name is Mel."

"Thanks, Mel."

"You're welcome, Jackie. But don't call me specifically unless you have to, the boss likes us all to do things his way. Shhhh, we're here."

Jackie had the impression of large, heavy wooden doors opening and delicious odors wafted out as Mel led her into what must be the dining room. The sound of muted voices mixed with the echo of Jackie's heels in the huge space.

Mel stopped and said, "You can leave your shoes here, Ma'am." After Jackie stepped out of them, Mel added, "There are pillows for you to sit on right in front of you."

Tilting her head toward Mel voice Jackie said, "Thank you," then stepped onto the soft seat in front of her.

The food was delicious and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It was all finger food so it was easy to eat even with a blindfold on. The plates and glasses that were laid out on the table in her room made sense to Jackie now. The ones for dinner were laid out in the same positions.

After they ate, each of the girls was helped up and led outside. Mel and Charlie had laid out a big pile of pillows on the custom made lounge that faced the fire pit and the ocean. Though each of the girls looked delectable as they were, I knew the firelight would be beautiful on their naked skin.

Soon the three girls were cuddled up together, caressing each other with greater and greater intensity. A kiss on the cheek led to a nibble on a neck eventually led to all three kissing and making out. I lay there watching and playing with them. Clothes started to be opened or stripped away and soon there were three naked women making love. It was a beautiful and arousing sight.

As I sat and watched them all, I was drawn again and again to Jackie. I knew why but I didn't want to admit it. So many women had come to visit and I wanted to know if she was different from the others. Like the others, she was hot and horny. She was beautiful and elegant. But more than anything, she was eager to please. That's what it was. She wanted to be owned by someone in just this way.

I'd seen women who wanted to be submissive, even subjugated. I'd seen women who wanted to be ordered around or abused. I'd even seen women who wanted to be punished for enjoying themselves. But that wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want to be hurt. She wanted to be played with, to be used as a toy for pleasure.

She was exactly what I'd been looking for all these years. When I first saw her picture online I thought she was too good to be true. I'd emailed her and chatted with her more than any woman I'd ever invited here. Somewhere deep inside I'd known she was the perfect girl for me a long time ago. I just hadn't admitted it to myself until now. I wanted her right now.

Standing up I stripped bare in the fading sunlight. Quietly I walked to the girls and moved Sam and Jean into a 69 as I pulled Jackie away. When she was free from the other girls, I moved back to my seat and sat her in my lap so we could both face the setting sun.

I wrapped my arms around her and let her grind against me for a moment, then I began to slowly lift her blindfold and whispered, "Don't tell the others but I want you to see this from my point of view while you feel me inside you." With that I freed her eyes and I thrust into her.

A small gasp escaped her lips as I sunk into her. Her head lolled back against me then she rocked forward and opened her eyes. When she saw the girls she let out a low moan and began to slide up and down slowly. She slid down to push me deep into her tight little pussy, then rose up to hold just the head of my cock in her lips. After one up stroke, she threw her hair back and shoved her hot little cunt down hard and fast, fully impaling herself on my rod.

Her head flew back and her eyes flew open and she looked out at the distant sunset. "Oh, God. That's beautiful. That's perfect," she said as she came on my cock. Her sweet juices drenched my shaft and balls.

I pulled her back against my chest and spread her legs wide with mine. My hands held her, teased her and stroked her. With one hand on her thigh and the other on her chin, I trapped her on my cock, a prisoner to the pleasure I wanted to share with her. "You're perfect. You're what I want and this is what I want for you. Stay very still, now. Don't move," I whispered to her as I planted little kisses up and down her neck.

"Sam, Jean, come to me. Come to my voice," I commanded.

The two girls immediately untangled themselves and started to rise.

"No, girls. Crawl to me on your knees. I'm just a few feet away. Reach out with your hands and you'll find me. I've been sitting here watching you. Come to me, now."

I wanted Jackie to see it wasn't the threat of punishment or reward that I used to control a woman. I used my will, my desire, and the promise of pleasure to control. That's what I had to offer and that's what I gave.

"Jackie has come all over my cock and balls, leaving me soaked. I don't think she's finished yet and she needs your attention. Plus I want to enjoy all my little girl-toys tonight. Come join us," I bid to them.

They did just that. First Sam found Jackie's leg atop mine and licked her way up to suck on the juncture of her pussy and my shaft. Then she moved up and took Jackie's hard nipples in her mouth, making room for Jean to lick and suck my balls. Jean cleaned me thoroughly then moved up to pull my cock out of Jackie and sink her mouth down onto me as far as she could.

I directed the girls' hands where I wanted them to go. They never had a clue Jackie could see them working so hard to please us. We moved just enough so that each girl could take me into her and come on my cock. I pumped a small load into each of their sweet little pussies. Then I'd lift them up and let it drip into Jackie's upturned mouth.

When both Sam and Jean had been fucked and sucked, I sent them back to the floor before us to keep each other company. With them out of the way, I moved Jackie onto her hands and knees and took her from behind. I fucked her hard and deep. I took her like a bitch in heat. I was totally lost in her and I loved it.

As she came on my cock yet again, I slammed into her and dumped the biggest load of the night into her hot, wet cunt. I'd never come so hard or so long before in my life. It was amazing. My softening cock slipped out of her as we lay down, spooning on the mats. By now we were all exhausted, sated for the time being, so I called Mel and Charlie to take the girls to their rooms.

Though I'd probably interrupted Mel and Charlie's time together, they came right to me as always. These two women were totally committed to each other but took great care of me. They'd worked with me for years and proved to be the best friends I'd ever had. Charlie was not only a great driver, she was an excellent pilot and bodyguard. Mel was not only great around the house, but was the best manager/assistant I'd ever had. Their care and discretion was only surpassed by the love I felt for both of them. They weren't employees they were family.

In fact, neither would accept a salary. We shared my income like a married couple (or triple). They lived with me full-time and there were four bank accounts for us. There was one for each person and one for the household. Mel set the whole thing up and her only complaint was that I put too much money in their accounts each month. My only complaint was that I wanted to have someone to care about as much as they cared for each other. I envied them. That's what made me start looking for just the right 'Girl Toy' to begin with.

Charlie went to Jean. As always she whispered to her, then helped her up and took her back to her room. Mel did the same for Sam then turned to get Jackie. She stopped short when she saw Jackie's blindfold was pushed up above her eyes. I waved her away for now. Jackie was curled up against me asleep. With great care, I untangled myself from her and took her in my arms as I stood. Careful not to wake her up, I took her back to her room and cleaned her up a bit before tucking her into bed.

Girl Toy A Surprise For Jackie

The next morning Jackie woke slowly. It took her a few moments to realize where she was. As she replayed the night before in her mind, she started stroking her body. Every touch brought back an intensely erotic memory. She'd never experienced anything like it and she loved it.

After indulging herself in a small climax as she often did to start the day, she got up to perform her morning rituals. She quickly stretched, showered and freshened up. Then she grabbed her prayer beads and a pillow from the bed to sit and meditate. She settled into the pillow in the middle of the floor and cleared her mind.

Closing her eyes and focusing on her breath, she drifted into a deep calm. She counted her breaths with her beads. Visions of the trip and the night before kept coming into her mind. She didn't reject them, she just let them float by as she focused on how she felt. Each new memory made her pussy a little wetter and her nipples a little harder. She had the urge more than once to reach up and play with her breasts or grind herself against the pillow she sat on.

About thirty minutes later, she'd counted through her beads twice and with a deep cleansing breath, she opened her eyes. Now her body and mind were ready for a new day. She was relaxed, calm and centered. Then she saw him and was so startled she almost jumped to her feet. Sitting on a pillow just a few feet away from her was a man.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I thought I was alone."

"It's okay. I wanted to see you and I wanted you to see me. I don't normally do this, but..."

"Are you...? Are you who I think you are?" she asked timidly.

"That depends entirely on who you think I am." Slowly, he stood and poured himself a drink. Jackie took that moment to look him over. He was tall, over six feet, she guessed. He had long light brown hair that was tied back loosely and hung to his waist. Light whiskers covered his chiseled face. The black suit was cut to fit him well, showing a fit body. He wore no jewelry and was barefoot.

"Are you him?"

"Well, once again that's a pretty big question. But I assume you're asking me if I'm your host this weekend." After a pause he said, "And yes, I am. I don't normally do this, but the way I feel made me want to forget about the rules."

"What do you mean?"

He stopped for a moment and stared at Jackie before he continued, "You're different. I can tell that you're not like the others who've come to stay with me before."

"I'm sorry, Sir. If you don't approve, or don't want me here, just say so and I'll be gone," she said lowering her eyes to the floor.

His laugh came so quickly she flinched before raising her gaze back to his face. "There! That's it! That's what I mean. You are here because you want to give up control completely. It's not just a game or something to try. You really want it, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. But I thought that's why we're all here."

"No. Some girls are just curious. Others are ashamed of wanting it. They want to come here and indulge their urge to be controlled where no one will know. Others just want some payoff, some reward for giving themselves. They feel like they're due something in return. Others are playing, pretending to be something they're not for reasons that I'll never understand. Any of those girls would try to find a way to stay, but you're not like any of them. You just want me to tell you what to do. You enjoyed Sam's attention because she wanted you. You made your self available to her because she wanted you. You did it for her and you did it for me because you wanted us to enjoy ourselves. You didn't care what I did with you or to you. You just wanted to please me, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I thought that was the point. And if I may say, I may not be the smartest girl, but I'm not stupid. That all seems a bit convoluted. I can't believe people could be so insincere about why they were here."

"Sincerity requires honesty and that's not one of most people's strongest traits."

She smiled at that and said, "I agree with you, but I find it's much easier and less difficult to tell the truth."

"So tell me the truth, Jackie. What do you want to do right now."

The world around her seemed to stop for a second...or was it an hour? A tiny whisper came out of her and she said, "I'd like to thank you, Sir, and I'd like to hug you."

Chuckling he set down his drink and opened his arms to wrap them around her slender body as she ran to him and sank into his embrace. She snaked her arms around his waist and rubbed her body against him as he held her close. Laying her face against his broad chest she breathed in his scent and softly sighed. She felt safer, more excited, and more beautiful than she'd ever felt in her life and she wanted to stay there forever. His grip loosened just long enough for him to take a seat, then he pulled her into his lap.

"You know you're here for just a weekend. All the arrangements have been made for you to go home Monday night. That's what always happens. Someone comes, tries this out, then they go home to figure out if they want to come back. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't. But I think it's different for you...you don't want to go home...you want to stay here don't you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Why? Is your life so bad? Do you see this as your way out?"

"NO! No, Sir! I have a good life. I like my job and I have friends. I don't have a family, but I've got so many friends from work and from school that it feels like I have a huge family. I'm not rich, but I make pretty good money and I've got a nice little place, a car, and I'm doing okay. I just want something else...I keep feeling like that's not the life I was made for. I was made for something else. I was made to belong to someone. Maybe it's you. I don't know, but I want to know."

"I understand. You've thought about this a lot haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I have." Her eyes fell as though she was embarrassed and she said, "Can I tell you a secret, Sir?"

"Yes, please do."

"When I was a little girl I used to daydream all the time about living in a closet. Spending my days sitting on a shelf with stuffed animals and other toys waiting for someone to take me out and play with me.

"Sometimes in my fantasies I would trade places and I'd pretend there was a girl on my shelf that I took out to play with. But that wasn't as good a fantasy as the one where I was the one on the shelf."

He smiled and said, "Then you've come to the right place, Jackie." After a few moments he took a deep breath and went on saying, "I have another surprise for you." He stood and lead her across the room. "I think you may like this."

Walking up to a blank space on the wall, he reached out with his hand. As he watched her reaction, he pushed open an invisible panel that opened to reveal a space behind the wall. In the space was a girl who looked remarkably like Jackie. The girl was sitting in a chair in the middle of a huge, well-stocked walk in closet, looking straight ahead, not saying a word.

"Who is she?" Jackie whispered to him.

"I don't think that's the right question. 'What is she?' would be more appropriate," he replied leaving Jackie perplexed. The girl never moved a muscle.

Lifting the girl's face he said to Jackie, "This is a Real Doll. A company that used to be in the special effects business for movies and television makes them. Now the demand is so great for their dolls that they don't have time for anything else. This is your doll. I had it made a couple of years ago, before I ever saw your picture. When you sent your picture to me, I realized how much you look like her.

"You see, when I was a boy I used to daydream about having a girl I could take out of my closet and play with. I never dreamed of having a wife or family, just a girl to play with when I wanted to. Now you're here so I can do that with you.

"I know you have a life of your own and I can't ask you to leave that. If you want to live here, you're welcome, but that's something we'll deal with later on. But for now, whenever you're here, she'll be yours to play with. I know it may sound a little strange, but trust me sometimes it's a lot of fun. 'She' was my first Girl Toy."

Jackie was running her hands through the doll's hair as he spoke. She turned to look at him as though asking for permission. Then she sat in the doll's lap and ran her hands over the doll's breasts, and squeezed them gently as she kissed the soft lips that were so similar to her own.

"What's her name?"

"You can call her anything you'd like. After all, she's yours now just like you're mine."

With a sensuous wiggle, Jackie said, "I'm going to call her...Kay. Kay, I've been given a new toy today. I'm going to take you out to play." Jackie giggled like a little girl on Christmas morning. Then she jumped up and wrapped her arms around her new master's neck and said, "But first I'm going to have to find a way to thank you properly." And kissed him long and hard.