Girl with Something Extra

Story Info
Transsexual woman plays with married couple.
3.4k words
4.23
43.5k
38

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy and her housemate Cindy, made reservations three weeks ago for the most popular Drag Queen show in town, at the Tuck It Supper Club. The club is very popular with straight people from the suburbs who are looking for attractive and feminine Transsexual women.

Daisy Johnson is one of those women. Her beautiful features are inherited from her mother and having been placed on estrogen and anti-androgen since the age of eighteen she is usually able to pass, it is very rarely that she gets clocked. She has a career that supports her comfortably, so why is she at the Tuck It Supper club? She likes adventure, that's why.

The Club was already filling up; Daisy quickly scanned the tables, then tipped the waiter and asked to be shown to a table which already had a group of peopled seated around it. Daisy and Cindy introduced themselves to the group. The waiter offered them menus but both Daisy and Cindy, asked for a salad and a glass of wine. The show wouldn't be starting for a half an hour, but the ladies at the table were already having a great time. The guys were halfheartedly playing along. The women were playing a guessing game; they were looking around the room trying to identify the genetic women and the transsexual women.

~~~~

When Tracy a blonde with a twinkle in her eyes said; Daisy it's your turn to take a guess, I mentally rolled my eyes, but I smiled, and then nodded in the direction of the ladies at our table, and said; the five of you are all genetic ladies.

It took a few seconds for it to sink in, and then Tracy gave me a wicked grin, when she realized that I am a transsexual woman. Cindy and I finished eating shortly before the show was starting. The house lights were turned down and the stage was bathed in different colored lights as one by one the painted ladies sashayed about the stage, lip-syncing to old standards as well as the latest tunes popular in the drag queen community. Each female impersonator was better than the previous performer. The show looked and sounded like a show you might see on the Las Vegas strip. Kathy pushed the napkin into my hand a short time before the show ended.

Once we were in our car I took the note from my purse, it read; Please text Tracy, cell number 555-555-5555.

~~

I waited until the following Monday to send a text to her. Even though she had flirted with me, I had not expected that she would be the one to hit on me. After all, Kathy had been the one who chatted with me throughout the evening. But I thought Tracy was hot, so I said to myself, why not; I sent this text to her; Tracy, this is Daisy, you asked me to text you.

About ten minutes later I received a return text that read; Hi Daisy, I'm sorry for having a note passed to you like we're kids in middle school.

I texted her back; no worries, this is certainly a surprise.

She immediately texted me back; I know it is dear, I couldn't get close enough to give you the note, so I texted Kathy and asked her to deliver the message.

Dear I don't have much time right now, is it Possible we could get together for lunch later in the week?

I responded; I don't know?

Tracy replied; I'm sure you're wondering what this is all about. It's quite simple really; I'm interested to know more about a transsexual woman. You're the only one I know and I think you're beautiful, and I like beautiful women in all their forms, it's as simple as that, really.

Mmmmm, good answer, I thought to myself. I decided that I would have a late lunch with her.

I responded; Text me tomorrow.

Her text arrived mid morning on Tuesday; Good morning Daisy.

I replied; Good morning Tracy.

Tracy replied; What time can you be at the Big Johnson Cafe, it is on the corner of Cox and Ball Street?

I replied; See you at 2 pm.

I arrived shortly before 2 pm, so did Tracy. The curvy five foot ten inch blonde was dressed in a power suit, she had creamy white skin, and her hair was cut into an easy to maintain style. Her overall appearance was that of a well kept woman.

Tracy greeted me cheerfully: You look lovely my dear, how are you?

I replied; I'm well, thank you. How are you?

Tracy replied; Very well, thank you dear.

She chose a small table along the wall. When the waiter came to our table Tracy ordered two glasses of Chardonnay before I could speak. She smiled and said; I'm accustomed to being the boss.

I smiled back at her.

The waiter took our orders. As soon as he left, Tracy began to tell me a little bit about her life; that she was happily married to her college boyfriend, who is now an engineer, and she thinks that he works too much. She has a teenage son and daughter, who are becoming more independent of her every day. She is in upper management at Mega Company Inc, and that Kathy is her best friend and the love of her life.

I asked her what she wanted to know about transsexual women. She said that she wanted to know everything, and then said that she was going shopping for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon, that she would love it if I would go along with her so we would have more time to talk. I thought about it for a second, and then agreed that I would go with her. She paid for both of our lunches, and we said goodbye.

~~~~

By the time Saturday arrived I was beginning to feel comfortable with Tracy, there was something about her self confidence and that mid-western accent she spoke with that was drawing me to her. She texted me a couple times during the week just to say hello; she had even called me on her cell as she drove home from work on Friday, to tell me how much she was looking forward to spending time with me on Saturday afternoon.

After sleeping in as is normal for me on weekends, I pampered myself in preparation for my outing with Tracy. Since I knew I would be undressing in front of her I trimmed my pubic hair to a neat triangle above my cock, and shaved my balls and all the way back to my other sex. I wore matching sheer blue lingerie; the bottoms were low-rise in front and full coverage in back, they fit my curves, crease and bulge like a second skin. My camisole top was tight fitting and showed-off my round titties. I threw on my favorite shirt dress that came down, to just above my knees.

Tracy drove up in her Lexus GS350 shortly before noon, this lady is always on time, I thought. She wore a starched white blouse, expensive jeans, and red sneakers. As I climbed into her car, she smiled broadly and said;

Hiya Daisy, You look gorgeous, darling! Are you ready to have some fun?'

Hey Tracy; I said with a smile.

She looked at me for a second, and then said; you look to be about my size, I know a shop with some really cute clothes. High Priced Fashion is my favorite store.

As soon as we pulled her luxury sedan onto the street the questions began; Daisy, I have so many questions for you, I hope I don't make you crazy with all of them. Have you always felt like you were a female? How long have you been presenting yourself as a female? Does your family know about you? How did you get your breasts? Do you plan to have sexual reassignment surgery? Do you prefer women or men? What kind of sex do you have? Is that your natural voice? That's just for starters.

This sounds like an interview for a job; I thought. I was used to the people I met at the club buying me gifts, but no one had ever taken me on a shopping spree, this little adventure might be fun and profitable. So I decided to tell her everything she wanted to know; I think I always felt different, but I didn't begin to understand my feelings until I reached puberty, even though I think I had some feminine mannerisms when I was younger. I see myself as a female with something extra. I started dressing as a female when I turned eighteen; my father wouldn't allow me to before that. My breasts, well I take estrogen of course, but they are natural, the estrogen also softens my voice. My family does know.

We arrived at the store before I answered all of her questions. Once we told the girl who offered to assist us that we weren't shopping for anything specific, she left us alone so we could browse.

Where was I? I said.

Tracy had a devilish expression on her face when she said; You were about to tell me all the juicy sex you've had.

I smiled, and then resumed answering her questions; I'm not interested in having surgery, I love my cock. The sex question is actually very easy to answer. I've had all kinds. I prefer women but I'm more than happy to accommodate a dominant man,

She made eye contact, and I could see the heat beginning to build inside of her, she asked; Do you like it in the ass; I mean do you allow men to do it to you there?

I held eye contact, and said; yes I do.

We went into the fitting room together. Our conversation had caused a surge of energy in my cock and balls, and I wanted Tracy to watch me change. I took my time unbuttoning my dress and letting it fall to the floor. I stood in front of her in just my lingerie, she surveyed my entire body, finally fixing her eyes on my crotch, and said; I always wondered what you all did with your dick.

She had a concerned look on her face; Does it still get a lot bigger, I mean with you taking estrogen and all?

I laughed and said: Yes, just like any other cock.

As I tried on a variety of outfits, Tracy sat with her legs crossed, her face a mixture of wonder and lust, always biting her bottom lip. I tried to play it cool, but trying on the pretty clothes under Tracy's hungry gaze made it difficult for me to suppress my erection. Tracy spoke in a whisper; you are so fucking sexy.

The drive home was quiet except for the classical music playing on the radio. Once we arrived at my apartment, I invited her in to freshen up before she began her forty five minute drive home. Once inside I put the shopping bags on the couch, and simultaneously pointed in the direction of the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen to lean on a counter and wait for Tracy to come out. When she came out, I thanked her for the clothes.

She smiled then sat her purse on the table before reaching for me to give me a hug; I also smiled and opened my arms. We stood with our bodies pressed together for a moment, she smelled of a mixture of perfume and I thought I got a whiff of her pheromones. The combination of smelling her scent and feeling her curvy body pressed against mine, caused my cock to begin to stir. Our friendly embrace became more intimate as I felt her right arm move down around my waist, with her hand just above my ass, her left arm stayed around my shoulders; she looked into my eyes then put her lips on mine. Feeling her tongue pressing against my lips, I opened my mouth. Her kisses showed the fire that was raging inside her; she began to hungrily suck my bottom lip, then she put her lips on mine and began to move her tongue in and out of my mouth. After what seemed like several minutes of our tongues wrestling, she began to work her way down my body, first placing kisses on my neck, then nibbling at my ear, before kissing her way down to my chest, where she paused to unbutton my dress, and allowed it to fall to the floor, she then lifted my camisole over my head. She then squeezed and fondled, kissed and sucked both my breasts before she resumed kissing her way further down my body, until she reached my navel. She dropped to her knees reached up and pulled my undies down around my ankles. My now engorged cock pointed straight at her face. She looked up at me with a smile and said: Yes, it gets bigger.

She then took all of my cock into her mouth. I felt my cock's head at the entrance to her throat. She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth. She sucked on it for only a moment, and then licked and kissed it, before she stood up.

I have a proposition for you.

I paused for a second before I said; o k, what is it?

Tracy spoke confidently; I want you to fuck my husband, or should I say I want him to fuck you.

I said; Ohhh, so that's it. I was wondering where all of this was going with you.

Tracy laughed, and then said; yeah I had to be sure you were the right one, this is a big deal for us and I wanted to get it right. It has taken a long time to convince Mark to do this, so it was vital to find the right girl. And I do mean girl that is how I finally convinced him to do it. Mark is only aroused by femininity, so I had to find a girl with a dick.

I said; I understand what you're saying, because I also have boundaries with men, because I prefer femininity too.

Tracy said; but you told me that you have been with men.

I said; yes I did say that, what I didn't say is that the men were just that men, I will only be with men who fuck me like I'm a woman. I service them, and I bottom for them, period.

Tracy said; that is perfect, that is exactly what we want. So then, is your answer yes?

I said; yes, my answer is yes under one condition; Cindy gets to watch us. Oh, and one more thing, does Mark have a good sized cock?

Tracy said; oh yummy. And yes, you will like it. I will text you later in the week to confirm. K,

She licked her lips then took me by my hand, picked up her purse and led me toward my front door; I stood behind the door as I let her out. Once she was outside, she turned to look at me, and then said; See you Friday at 7:00 pm.

~~

When Cindy returned to their apartment, she walked into Daisy's bedroom and found her busy trying on the clothes Tracy had bought for her, mixing and matching them with clothes she already owned. Cindy leaned against the wall just inside the door.

Feigning excitement, Cindy asked; Wow, did Christmas come early?

In a matter of fact manner, Daisy replied; I guess you could say that.

Cindy asked; what did you have to do to earn a new wardrobe?

Daisy said with a giggle; just be my sweet little old self.

Cindy suggested; maybe she wants some T Girl cock.

Daisy said; nope, she wants her husband to get some t-girl pussy. And you get to watch.

~~

We arrived at Tracy and Mark's house around seven pm, I only had a couple glasses of wine because I didn't want to get drunk on an empty stomach. Tracy, Cindy and Mark had considerably more. After a few minutes of chatting and waiting for the wine to kick in Tracy suggested that we all go up to their bedroom; she was clearly in charge of the proceedings. Tracy was suddenly a wild woman, her kisses were hot and wet, her hands were all over me, rubbing and squeezing. Oh my fucking god you're so sexy she said. She pushed me onto the bed and continued to kiss me and lick my lips. I suspected that she was doing this to get Mark turned on. She squeezed my breasts for a moment before sliding her hand down between my legs, where she grabbed my hard cock through my clothes. She let go of me and pushed my dress up and pulled my undies down, freeing my cock, she looked at my cock then looked at Mark and said; look at this baby, it's a girl with a cock, then she giggled, all the while fondling it, before she bent over and took my cock into her mouth and began to give me a frantic blowjob. She licked, and slurped, and sucked and stroked it until a naked Mark lay beside me, he started licking and sucking my titties. At the same time he moved a hand down my body until it was between my legs. My heart began to pound as his hand went underneath my balls and he started fingering my asshole. I said; O baby, yes baby, it feels so good.

He squeezed my ass-cheeks, and I moaned to encourage him to continue what he was doing. He moved fingers deeper into my hole. It felt so good; I pressed my body against him and held him tighter. At that point I put my hand over his to stop what he was doing. I wanted to suck his dick.

I gave him a gentle push so he would lay on his back now. I rose up on my elbow and started kissing his chest, sucking one nipple then the other, all the while I was rubbing and caressing his stomach and thighs, but being careful to avoid his cock until I kissed my way down his body. While I was doing things to Mark, Cindy was touching me in the same places I was touching Mark. Once my mouth was below his navel, I inhaled his manly scent, I played with his balls and kissed all over his pubic hair, and then I began to give him a blowjob. At that exact instant, Cindy started stroking my dick. I started by moving my mouth up and down its full length, and then changed to sucking and licking the head. I looked up at Mark and saw Tracy kissing him passionately. I began to alternate between sucking his entire dick and stimulating the head. I repeated my actions for several minutes until he started rolling his hips and thrusting. That's when I stopped and allowed Tracy to put a condom on his cock and apply lube to both of us, then wiped her hands on the towel she had on hand just in case there was any mess.

Now the women became observers, I took my dress off then turned my body and laid on my right side. I spread my legs giving him good access to my waiting asshole. He placed his dick at the opening and pushed against me, he held it there for a couple seconds then released the pressure, then pushed against my hole again; I felt my hole begin to accept him. Another push, another push, and he had entered me to the hilt. The little discomfort there was, was quickly overcome by the physical and emotional pleasure of being taken in my ass. Once he was inside I turned onto my stomach, he quickly got into a rhythm that my asshole adjusted too, and it was pure ecstasy. I grunted, groaned, moaned and hissed with each thrust of his cock as it sent waves of pleasure through my body and his cock massaged my prostate. Having him hover over me, feeling his weight pressing down on me, feeling his balls slap against my ass were the things I loved about being a bottom. But the best feeling of all was how submissive I felt having his cock in my asshole. He lasted long enough to give me a good fucking, but not so long that it became uncomfortable. He was considerate and so he was gentle as he completed those last few urgent thrust. My own orgasm came as soon as I sensed him filling the tip of his condom with cum.