Girl with Something Extra Ch. 04

Story Info
Daisy discovers the joy of being nude in public.
7.9k words
4.37
12.3k
7

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, this is your humble omniscient narrator with another episode in the life of Daisy; The girl with something extra.

When Daisy Elaine Maye was a fourteen year old boy named David, her hairless body began to develop curves and breasts. Over the next four years she developed into a woman, mentally, physically, and emotionally. When she turned eighteen, she began her transition.

That all happened many years ago, now-a-days she is a pretty transgender woman, who passes easily.

~~~

You can read about the vacation to France Daisy and Dana refer to in this story in 100 years in purgatory ch. 05.

~~~

It's been a few months since we checked in with Daisy. During that period, she's spent a lot of time with Dana, who is a girly girl. Thanks in part to her influence, Daisy has begun to present as a female full-time.

In this episode of the girl with something extra, the two women have just returned from a dream vacation to the French Riviera.

They were still trying to recover from jet-lag as they sat at a table on the patio at a restaurant named 'A Quaint Little Bistro.

They were still getting themselves sorted when Dana said, "You look so cute in that sundress you bought in France. When are you going to admit that you're happy you went with me?"

After a weak smile, Daisy sighed dramatically before she said, "It was alright, but I'm just not sure anything is worth flying nearly twenty hours for, is what I'm saying. I'm going to be jet lagged for a month."

"Girl you ought to stop," said Dana with a sigh. "Don't you dare pretend you didn't love every single minute of our trip. It was fun doing the things tourists do, while we were in Paris, and you know it.

"And I know you loved it when we went to the nude beach in Nice."

"Yeah, I have to admit that was kind of fun" said Daisy, pressing her lips together, and taking a deep breath, "Nobody was mean and hateful, once they saw me, that was good. That's not the reaction I usually get when people find out about me though."

"I know, and I'm so sorry you have to put up with that," said Dana. "But forget about it. I don't want to ruin our good mood."

"Agreed," said Daisy. "I'd much rather talk about how slutty you were the night we went dancing with JT."

"Oh my lord," exclaimed Dana, closing her eyes, and moaning. "That night we spent with JT! He was truly heaven sent." Now she was fanning herself with both hands.

"I know a lot of people don't believe in it, but I think we had a guardian angel watching over us, while we were traveling in France.

How else do you explain the feeling we had, that we were being watched sometimes? And what are the odds of us meeting the exact type man we had been fantasizing about. I'm telling you girl, an angel sent him to us."

"Girl, you're tripping," Daisy teased her. "You'll come up with any excuse for you being a slut for his big dick, won't you?"

A giggling Dana leaned closer to her before she said, "When we were dancing close to each other, I felt it damn near touching my knee, and I had to see it. Once I saw it I had to suck it."

"I know we'd seen it on the beach, but it wasn't hard then."

"But who are you to talk; you're the one who swallowed his cum, not me."

"And that's why what happens on the French Riviera stays on the French Riviera," said a giggling Daisy, raising her glass of water to toast their mutual sluttiness. Then she laughed.

As they had a sip of water to complete the toast, their server stopped at their table to take their order. Hey there Chandra," they said almost in unison. "Y'all are busy tonight," said Daisy.

"It's been like this all summer," responded Chandra, as she made a note of the entree Daisy had pointed to on the menu. "I haven't seen you two in here for a few weeks. How have y'all been?" she asked as she jotted down Dana's order.

"We were at a nude beach in France," said Dana, laughing and handing her menu to Chandra.

Chandra's gasped, and then said, "Seriously?"

"Yes ma'am," said Daisy. "I liked being naked too, even though I was nervous before we did it. But I saw other girls like us out there, which really made me feel better about myself."

"If I can find cool people like that around here I'd do it again Dana nodded her head, and then said, "I hope I find another JT too." Then she giggled.

"Oh my goodness, what a cock he had, it was huge. I've never had anybody that deep in me before."

Daisy nodded her head and said, "Yes, he was truly blessed."

Chandra laughed at Dana being silly, before she looked at Daisy sheepishly, and then said, "I'll be right back with your meal.

"Poor girl, I think you embarrassed her with all that talk about big dicks," said Daisy with a little chuckle.

"Why the hell would that embarrass her?" asked Dana with a confused look onn her face.

"Because she's self-conscious about being hung like a horse herself," responded Daisy. "The poor thing."

"Wha, wha, what?" said Dana. Her expression suddenly filled with mischief. "Does she like girls?"

~

"Now hush about that. I'll tell her you're interested. Now let me tell you about my itinerary this fall. It's time for football time, you know," said Daisy.

"Oh God! Are you getting ready to dump me until football season is over?" asked Dana, rolling her eyes.

"You're silly. Of course I'm not kicking you to the curb. You can hang-out with me as much as you want. Daisy reassured Dana. "Besides, you like football too."

She spent the next few minutes sharing her tentative plans for the new season. She would be going to games, or watching them at her favorite sports bar dressed as a woman. Which would certainly increase the likelihood that she will have uncomfortable situations to deal with, but she was determined to see it through.

~~~

Meanwhile, sitting a few tables away from them, looking at his twitter feed, and luxuriating in the aroma of Daisy's perfume was Donald "Bud" Wiser. He was a guy who Dana and Daisy had practically drooled over when they were on the nude beach in Nice.

He had been interested in them too, especially Daisy, but he wasn't alone on the trip, so he had to ignore her.

As fate would have it, he met JT in a bar on the last day of his vacation. The two men talked mostly about some of the women on the beach, including Daisy and Dana while having a couple of beers. When he told JT where he was from, JT told him Daisy and Dana were from that city as well. He also told Bud that Daisy could found at the Quaint Little Bistro on most Wednesdays.

And so here sits Dub at said Bistro on Wednesday night. Certainly, he could have gone over there, introduced himself, and reminded them who he was. Seducing either one or perhaps both of them would have been easy, since he already knew they had been fantasizing about him.

The problem was he'd already seduced many women all around the world, and so at this point in his life, easy pussy didn't appeal to him.

He preferred to play a little cat and mouse game. To get the game started, he needed a way to make her notice him.

For that task, he enlisted the help of his server.

~

"Miss, would you do me a favor?" He asked.

"I'm Chandra," she responded.

"Chandra, would you help me?" asked Bud.

"Of course," responded Chandra. "What do you need?"

"Do you smell that perfume?" He asked.

Somehow Chandra managed to keep from rolling her eyes, but she gave him a look, before she said, "Which one? I smell lots of different perfumes. Can you describe the one you're asking about?"

"There's one that's very different from the rest, it's distinctive," responded Bud, certain that she had noticed the expensive French perfume.

"Oh," said Chandra, "It belongs to the lady sitting over there, the one with the short haircut and the rainbow colored choker."

"Thank you," said Bud with a smile as he handed Chandra a generous tip. Then he inhaled deeply before he said, "I need another favor."

This time Chandra smiled before she responded, and then she said, "Yes sir."

Bud smiled back at her, amused that she was now more attentive to him. He then said, "Bring their bill to me."

"Yes sir," said Chandra, cheerfully.

A few moments later Chandra placed an invoice on Daisy and Dana's table, with a note she had written, that read, "Paid in full by Donald "Bud" Wiser. He's the guy dressed in white linen."

Daisy looked at the note for a long moment, before she showed it to Dana.

Both women turned their heads to look at Bud, who was looking back at them. He nodded his head. Both women held their gaze for a moment before they looked away.

Bud knew they would be talking about him now. Phase one of his plan was a success. His next goal was to use this chance encounter, to ensure he would see her here again. When his server returned to check on him, he had one more favor to ask of her.

Chandra stood at his table with her hands clasped, her expression was warm and friendly, "How are we doing over here, sir? She asked. "Sir," she repeated herself when Bud didn't respond to her. Then she leaned in and was about to call to him again, when he looked up at her.

"Oh, sorry Chandra, what were you saying?" he asked.

"I was making sure you didn't need anything else. That's all," Chandra responded cheerfully.

After a pause and a quick glance at Daisy, Bud said, "The lady I asked you about, is she a regular here?"

When he first hatched his plan, he'd figured Chandra might not give any information about Daisy to a total stranger. That's why he'd made the strategic move of greasing her palm earlier, with that generous tip. He was betting that afterwards, Chandra would be willing to tell him anything he wanted to know. Just as he expected it would, his earlier investment paid off.

She gave him the response he was hoping for, when she said, "I have seen her here before, but I'd rather not say anything else.

"I understand, and I'm pleased that you responded to me that way. I'd want you to respect my privacy too, if some stranger was asking about Me." said Bud smiling at her.

~

While Bud was sitting at his table planning his seduction of her, Daisy was indeed talking with Dana about him.

When they looked at him for that brief moment he looked vaguely familiar, but neither woman could put a name with his face.

Dana said it first, "I could swear that I've seen him somewhere," she said.

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing," said Daisy, nodding her head yes. "He's kinda cute, don't you think?"

"Meh, I guess so," Dana frowned, and then she said, "I wonder which one of us does he want.

"Or maybe he's just hoping one of us will show some interest in him, and he'll take whoever he can get." She laughed.

"If you were him, which one of us would you want?"

"Oh my goodness, what kind of question is that," Daisy said, while waving her hand dismissively. "Don't include me in that. Obviously it's you he wants. I mean, do the math. You're an attractive CIS woman and I'm not.

"You're an attractive woman too, and he can't tell if you're any different from Me." said Dana, giving her a very stern look.

"You knew about me when you first saw me, didn't you?" Daisy responded with a tinge of sadness in her voice, and her expression.

"I only wondered about you," Dana corrected her, and then she explained, "I didn't feel certain of anything. If it hadn't been for your rainbow colored choker, I might not have said anything to you. I was just hoping you were who you turned out to be."

"That's sweet of you to say. I guess I'm too negative sometimes." said Daisy smiling at her friend.

"Yes you are," responded Dana. "OK, let's give Chandra a tip to cover our suitor's meal." Then she got her attention.

When she arrived at their table Dana said, "Chandra, please tell the gentleman one of us took care of the tip. Which one of us is he trying to pick up?" She raised an eyebrow as she waited for Chandra to respond.

Chandra smiled knowingly, and then said, "I'll tell him that Daisy tipped me on his behalf."

"Thank you Chandra," said Dana, looking at Daisy's face. "Would you tell him, it will be Daisy's treat next time?

"And please tell Chef Jerome our meal was great."

"See you next week."

~

As they walked to their cars, Dana was waiting for Daisy to say something about what she'd just done. But to her surprise, Daisy didn't say anything at all until they were about to get into their cars, she said, "You're really pleased with yourself, aren't you?" And then she laughed. "I'll talk to you later."

As Daisy navigated through the normal horrible traffic, her brain was working overtime on a variety of random thoughts.

"Why do I have to see a cute guy now? I don't have time for this; it's time for my main squeeze to come back into my life." She said to herself.

But if she were honest, the brief encounter she had with JT, while she was on the Riviera, had reminded her how much she liked pleasing a man. Maybe she could make time for one last fling before her love life went on hiatus for a while.

~~~

Wednesday after work

She had finished a quarter pound turkey burger, and sweet potato fries, at 'The Quaint Little Bistro', when she felt someone's presence close to her. She turned her head slightly to see who was there, and she found herself staring straight into Bud's' crotch.

She quickly turned back around, and resumed looking at her phone.

He continued walking to the other side of the table, and then said, "Hi Daisy, would you mind if I join you just for a second."

"I don't mind, but I don't want to lose my train of thought," she responded looking up from her phone for a quick second.

"I feel you. In that case I'll keep it moving, and I will see you next Wednesday. What time is good for you," asked Bud. He knew she was trying to play un-interested, which was cool with him. He enjoyed the chase as much as the capture anyway.

Daisy only glanced up at him for a moment; if she looked at him any longer she'd have lost her nerve. Then she responded, she said, "I'm usually here at seven p m."

"Alright, I'll see you then," he said, and then he started to walk away before he turned and said thanked for being so generous on his behalf, when she tipped Chandra last week. And then he was gone.

Daisy hated being so cold towards him, but she had to be. Otherwise she might have sucked his cock right then and there. Besides she really did need to make a commitment to sticking to her calendar. "I've got to maintain a healthy balance in my life this season," she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted again when Chandra sat a glass of lemonade on the table, and then she said, "Girl it looks like he's still interested, even after I told him why you wear your rainbow colored choker." Then she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, it looks that way," Daisy said, after sighing heavily. " I really don't want to get involved with anybody right now, but he's so damn sexy."

Chandra smacked her lips before she said, "Girl I think he's a player," Then she walked away to serve another customer. "I'll call you later,"

~~~

Thursday night.

Bell, Biv, and DeVoe's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when they saw Daisy walk through the door at the Socks and Jocks sports bar.

"You are one pretty sissy," said Bell, as he stood up to hug her.

"Don't hold me in your arms too long," Daisy teased. "And I'm a woman, you caveman you." Then she pinched his right ear hard, and gave it a twist.

She gave Biv and DeVoe a hug too, before joining them at their table. She said, that was a short off-season wasn't it guys?"

The three men all looked at each other before DeVoe spoke, he said, "Hold up. You don't think you're gon come up in here looking like that on Thursday night, and just start talking football, do you?"

Biv raised an eyebrow.

"You only get dressed when you're going to the drag queen show," Bell said. I thought you said you were moving on from that."

"I have moved on," She reassured them. "This is me, twenty four seven now. I'm a woman." Then she smiled at her buddies.

All Daisy meant was, she'd decided to drop the androgynous tom-boy look, and dress in women's clothes all the time now. The dress she was wearing was typical of her new style. It showed her toned arms and shoulders, and fit loosely around her hips, because she doesn't tuck.

But her buddies had stunned looks on their faces. Biv was the first to speak. "For real?" he asked.

Bell and DeVoe were staring at her with their mouths hanging open.

"What the hell is the matter with you guys? And close your mouths before something flies in them," said Daisy, laughing out loud at them. "Y'all have known who I am for a long time."

Finally Bell spoke, and told her what the hell was the matter, he said, "Did you get your dick cut off?"

Daisy couldn't hold back from laughing, she leaned back in her chair with her hand over her mouth, laughing until she felt her eyes moisten. When she finally returned to herself, she exhaled and then said, "No I didn't have it cut off. I'd never do that.

I love being a girl with something extra. I just mean I won't be hiding behind the safety of tom-boy clothes anymore."

"Y'all should have seen the looks on your faces."

Then it was quiet at the table for a moment until Biv blurted out, "Which bathroom do you use now?"

"The ladies'," said Daisy, matter of factly.

"I bet you're getting hit on a lot," said Bell, quickly going all 'protective older brother' on her.

After she looked at him and shook her head, Daisy said, "All you ever worry about is if somebody is getting my coochie. Y'all worry too much. I'm not doing anything with any of your buddies.

"And don't worry about me. I'm still tough, dress or no dress." Then she laughed. "I'll definitely let you know if I need your help."

"Now, let's eat something and watch a few minutes of the game."

~~~

Saturday roadie

Daisy didn't tell Dana about her plan to visit Buck Naked Naturist Resort. She needed to do this alone. She's always had someone to hold on to no matter where she went or what she did.

First it was her mother, followed by Cindy, then Bell, Biv, DeVoe, and now Dana. It was time to cut the umbilical cord. She did send Chandra a text though, just so somebody would know where she was.

During the drive to the resort, it had taken all of her willpower to keep from turning her car around and heading back home. She had all the usual insecurities most first-time visitors have, and then there was that one unique concern of hers.

~

In reality, the place turned out to be exactly what she was looking for. The resort's website promised that everyone was welcome, and she was certainly made to feel at ease.

The first person she encountered was the perky woman with registration counter duties in the business office. "Hello Daisy I'm Cookie, we spoke on the phone earlier, I'm so happy you decided to come," she said, while extending her hand over the counter toward Daisy. "You'll get used to it in no time."

She was referring to the fact that she was totally nude at the time. "Ahem," said Daisy. "I don't mind nudity at all, it's just, you know, what we talked about that concerns me."

"Like I told you on the phone, our members and guests here either won't care, or won't notice that you are a very attractive woman with a penis," said Cookie. "If anything, the ones who do notice Will be very interested in a positive way." Her statement was accompanied by a smile that told Daisy the Buck Naked Naturist Resort wasn't as wholesome as it purports to be.

The women talked for a few minutes more as Daisy filled out the required paperwork. "You'll have to be nude once you go onto the property," Cookie said while trying to hide her anticipation. Her demeanor was so positive it melted away Daisy's apprehension.