Girl with Something Extra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can undress in the ladies room right over there, or you can do it right here," said Cookie, now standing on the same side of the counter as Daisy. She was standing there with her hands crossed in front of her hairy mound, and biting her bottom lip.

Suddenly Daisy felt the same energy she had in Nice, when the people on the nude beach looked so wantonly at her. "I can do it right here," responded Daisy, already pulling the straps of her sundress off her shoulders.

She stripped off her boy-short panties while watching Cookie's reaction to seeing her for the first time. She raised her hands to her mouth and grinned. "You don't have anything to worry about, everyone's gonna love you," she said.

Cookie really liked what she saw. In fact she was very interested in that positive way, which was causing her blood to pool in a certain little nub, hidden by her thick bush.

Before Daisy left the office Cookie said, "If you have any questions or concerns, please come to me. I'll be in here the rest of the day."

For the next two to three hours Daisy walked around getting comfortable with the vibe. There was the occasional gawker, but most people simply went about their business. The men were generally more reserved when they interacted with her, but there was nowhere to hide a hard cock, when its owner was attracted to her.

She noticed several men discretely taking a second or third look at her, even if they didn't acknowledge her in any way.

Daisy on the other hand enjoyed looking at the effect she had on their penises.

Whenever a woman talked with her, they were usually fascinated with her soft feminine voice. Several women winked at her when they complemented her on her natural looking womanly figure. Daisy would smile sweetly, and thank them for the compliment.

There were two women who really tickled her. They were sitting in folding chairs under the shade provided by a canopy. The one who introduced herself as Jenn said, "Hunni, come over here sit down and talk with us for a minute.

My name is Jenn, and this is Marge. My husband Joe and her husband Jack are over there playing volleyball." She pointed to a group of men and women playing.

"Hello there Jenn and Marge, it's nice to meet you," said Daisy jovially.

Both middle aged women had a look about them that made Daisy giggle. They looked like a couple of forty something soccer moms with a hint of mischief about them. As soon as she sat in a chair between them Jenn leaned close to her, and spoke just above a whisper, even though there was no-one close enough to hear her.

She said, "We both love your body, we think you're so cute. There are other girls like you who come here sometimes, but they still, you know, look like men.

"If we hadn't seen it for ourselves, we would have never believed you have a cock."

"Does it get hard?" Marge whispered into her other ear. She had a twinkle in her eyes, and she was smiling.

By now Daisy had a good idea where this conversation was headed, since she'd already gotten a whiff of the women's pussy scent. "Obviously, some hardcore naturists do get aroused from seeing others naked," she thought. But she answered Marge's question sweetly by saying, "I prefer to say, it gets engorged."

"I think it's cute. I'd love to play with it sometime, if you're into that," said Marge, getting right to the point.

"And I know my husband Joe would like you too," Jenn said with the raise of an eyebrow.

"If you're interested, a group of us will be getting together down by the river in a little while. Just follow the walking path."

~

After smiling and thanking them for being so sweet to her, Daisy walked away. "Woo we, that was deep," thought Daisy shaking her head as she headed towards the volleyball game, to get a closer look at Joe and Jack.

Jenn's husband Joe was one of the ones who couldn't get enough of checking her out. "I'm not into men or dicks, but that looks so much like a woman, who could blame me for wanting her to suck me off." He tried to convince himself.

~

Later in the afternoon, after she'd managed to talk with everyone who was friendly to her.

She was sitting under an umbrella beside the pool, while ogling the few beautiful bodies, that were sprinkled amongst a lot of not so pretty ones, all lying out sunning themselves.

The whole day had been filled with naked bodies of all colors, shapes, sizes, and attractiveness. She'd seen some beautiful hard cocks, with big musky smelling balls dangling underneath. She'd smelled the aroma of hot pussy that had been roasting in the sun all day.

Mix all that together with the serenity of nature around them, let it marinate for a few hours, and you get one Daisy who is horny as hell.

It was time to get out of there.

~~~

For the next few days, anytime Daisy had a quiet moment, her thoughts went back to the way she felt, walking around nude at the Buck Naked Naturist Resort. "It would be good for Chandra's self-esteem if she went with me sometime," she thought.

~

Wednesday at the 'Quaint Little Bistro'

Bud Wiser came to the restaurant early to talk with Chandra.

"Hello Chandra, how are you today," Bud asked, his warm smile and direct eye contact immediately putting Chandra at ease. So much so she almost giggled when she responded, saying, "Hey, I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm well, and it's Bud, if you don't mind."

A few moments later he said to her, "Since you obviously know Daisy, I thought you might have a suggestion, for somewhere I could take her on a date, she'd be really excited about.

After he'd given her another monetary token of his appreciation in advance, she said, "The other day I overhead Daisy tell Dana, she would love to find a nude beach like the one they found in Nice. I think she would definitely go there with you."

Then Chandra gave him a questioning look and said, "I don't think you're going to find one of those around here though."

"That's an easy problem to fix," Bud replied. "There aren't any nude beaches close by, but there are several local naturists' resorts.

~

Dinner is served

Daisy arrived early for dinner, as she does for all of her appointments nowadays. That's a little trick she learned from Tracy, an old acquaintance of hers.

She was pleased to find Bud waiting for her. "That's a point in his favor," she thought.

The two of them greeted each other cordially, and then Chandra seated them.

About an hour later, they'd talked a lot, eaten their meal, and shared a bowl of ice-cream covered with chocolate syrup.

The date had been enjoyable, and Daisy had planned to end it there, but Bud had other ideas and beat her to the punch. He said, "I've got an idea."

Daisy knew what was coming, and interrupted him. She said, "Let me stop you there. I have more going on in my life than I can manage. As she scrolled through the calendar she keeps on her cell, she read, "Monday through Friday - Work.

Wednesday -- Weekly dinner at 'Quaint Little Bistro'

Thursday -- Meet the guys at Socks and Jocks Sports Bar.

Saturday - Day trip out of town.

I have a busy life. I really don't have time for anything else."

Bud sat quietly, and allowed her to finish speaking, and then said, "As I was saying, since you and I share a rather unique interest in the natural lifestyle. I thought you might enjoy a day trip this Saturday, to one of my favorite getaways, the 'Buck Naked Naturist's Resort.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Daisy could hardly contain her excitement.

It took all of her self control not to show it. She swallowed hard and then said, "How do you know about that?"

Then reality hit her, and panic nearly set in. Her expression quickly turned from happiness to one of dread.

The change in her was obvious, and Bud was concerned, he said, "Is something wrong, tell me what's going Daisy looked serious when she said, "We need to talk, let's get out of here.

A few minutes later they were strolling along the street. Finally she looked at Bud for a long moment before she spoke. When she did she said, "I know you know about me, but I have to be sure you're not expecting. Well I want you to know what to expect."

Bud stopped walking for a second, and then he said, "I know you are a girl with something extra. That's not new to me. I'm cool with it."

Daisy smiled and felt better right away, but she had another concern. She cleared her throat and then said, "What do you want from me?"

A smile formed in one corner of his mouth, and then he said, "I want the same thing from you I'd want from any CIS woman. The same way I want them."

Daisy was still staring at him intently when she asked her most important question of all, she said, "Does that mean you don't want to suck my cock?"

Bud looked her in the eyes and spoke slowly, he said, "I. want. you. the. same. way. I'd. want. any. other. girl."

That was what Daisy wanted to hear, she accepted his invitation for a date.

~

After they'd parted ways for the night, Bud still couldn't believe that Daisy didn't remember him. He was so certain he had seen her before, but now he was beginning to have the slightest doubt.

~

Daisy pressed the call button on the steering wheel, "Call Dana," she said to her car.

Dana answered after the second ring, she said, 'Hey girl, what's up?"

Daisy replied, saying, "Girl I saw Bud again tonight, and I remembered where I'd seen him before. He's the guy we saw on the beach in Nice."

There was silence in the car for a few seconds while Dana tried to sort out what Daisy said, and then it came to her. "Oh, you mean the guy with the big cock. We were looking at him before we met JT. How did you figure it out?"

Daisy replied, "We were chatting at dinner tonight, and talking about how he and I had spent our summer, and everything just synced up."

"Oh wow," said Dana "Does he remember us?" Suddenly she was more interested in him now.

Daisy laughed, and then said, "I think he probably does, but he hasn't let on, so I'm going to play the game right along with him.

"Anyways, we're going to get a cabin at a nudist place on Saturday. I'll know for sure after that. I'll let you know what I see."

"Please do," said Dana.

Then they said their goodnights and hung up the phone.

~~~

Saturday at the Buck Naked Nudist Resort

Daisy was looking at the rural scenery while Bud drove. It looked so peaceful out there. She'd been looking out the window for miles, trying to decide how to start the conversation she needed to have with him just in case.

The fact of the matter was, both people had nearly the same motivation for the date.

She didn't want love or affection at that moment. Her need was more basic than that. She wanted a cock to please.

He on the other hand, was even more superficial than that. He was after that special kind of pussy she has.

Finally when they drove past the sign announcing their arrival, Daisy looked at Bud and said, "let's just have a good time, ya know what I mean?"

Bud nodded his head and said, "No expectations, and no obligations afterwards."

~

A half hour later they walked into their cabin carrying their luggage, which consisted of little more than a toothbrush and toothpaste.

As soon as the door closed behind her, Daisy put both of her hands on her hips and stood close to Bud, and then said, "So you really have been here before. I thought you were lying. Cookie was gushing over you when you were checking in.

"What have I gotten myself into?"

Bud chuckled as he took her into his arms and gently kissed her on the lips. Daisy returned his kiss, but she quickly pulled away from him when she felt his manhood, and said, "Oh no you don't mister; save that hard dick for later. I want to get undressed and go for a walk."

She couldn't wait to get naked and feel free again. "Give me a few minutes to freshen up," she said grabbing her huge shoulder bag and headed to the bathroom.

Bud watched her walk gracefully across the room. "Damn, if I didn't know better, I'd swear she was a CIS girl," then he gave his dick a squeeze before he said, "Be patient big fella, I want some of that pussy too."

When she finally finished in the bathroom, Bud teased her, he said, "It took you damn near as long to get naked as it took for you to get dressed."

Daisy stood on her toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. She knew he'd be thanking her later in the day for cleaning herself out, and stretching her sex with a butt-plug.

Bud was messing with her, but secretly he was glad he had some time to talk his cock down to three quarters chubby. He didn't want to be walking around the resort with a hard cock, like some rookie.

~

"C'mon, I want everybody to see me strolling with my man for a day, with his big dick self." Said Daisy as she grabbed Bud by his cock and led him out the door.

They did get plenty attention as they walked around while holding hands. Daisy surprised herself with how much she enjoyed acting like a couple with him. This was a totally new experience for her. Not just the being nude in public part, which was certainly nice. But having a man own the fact that he is with a Trans woman, was so fulfilling for her.

She knew it was only for a day, and she was cool with that, but she would never be able to thank Bud enough, for the way he'd made her feel.

Of course Bud wasn't aware of all the emotions Daisy was feeling. He was just having a fun day with a hot girl on his arm that he planned to fuck later.

But as time passed and He watched Daisy being herself, he started to appreciate the person she was. She was sweet, and kind, and loving towards everyone. His cock had even calmed down.

~

They were lying beside the pool when Bud looked toward the sun. He wasn't wearing a watch, and so he guessed the time. "It's about that time," he thought. "Jenn and Marge should be holding court."

He called Daisy a couple times to wake her from her nap, he said, "Come let me show you something." A few minutes later they were walking along the river. The scenery was lovely out there. The vegetation was thick and green, and the forest looked almost virgin. The water in the river flowed fast, and made the soothing sound that lulls you to sleep.

The resort's website, as well as the brochure you're given when you registered, all stressed the need to keep sexual activity private.

Well, if the woods along the river were considered private, then the members and guests strictly adhered to the rule.

After they'd been strolling about ten minutes or so, Daisy heard the sound of moaning coming from behind some bushes. She looked at Bud and grinned, and then said, "Is that what I think it is?" Bud smiled back at her and said go take a look. So she made her way through the bushes as quietly as she could.

When she reached a point where she could see them but she thought they couldn't see her, she peeked between the leaves. The scene she found surprised her, even though she'd been expecting something.

A group of six people had gathered there. Jenn's husband Joe and Marge's husband Jack, we're standing there watching Jenn and Marge on their knees, blowing two older black men with stereotypical big black cocks.

Jenn turned her head to look at Daisy, and then smiled happily before she said, "Daisy would you like to join us."

Joe, quickly chimed in and said, "I bet she'd like to give Bud some head." Then he looked at her with hunger in his eyes.

Daisy took a deep breath to calm herself. Her need to please a man had been building for a couple of weeks, and she was ready to explode.

When Jenn invited her to join them again, Daisy looked at Bud for his approval. He winked and nodded.

A moment later Daisy was on her knees looking at Bud's cock. She reached up and touched It, before she wrapped her hands around it. It filled both of them, with some left over to suck. Making it about nine inches long, she guessed.

"Bud, I hope I can handle this big dick of yours," she said, as she moved her face closer to it, and inhaled his slightly musky man-scent. "He's already leaking pre-cum," she giggled.

"Girl go ahead and lick the head a little bit," said Bud. "And feel free to play with my nuts."

Daisy loved for her lover to take control and tell her how to please him. She started to knead his balls slowly with one hand, while slowly stroking his shaft with the other. Then she jacked him off hard and fast.

After she'd jacked his dick for a minute or so, he groaned and moaned, and started to move his hips. "Baby your balls are already so tight. I don't want you to cum yet, I'm going to tug them?

"Mmmmm, that felt good didn't it baby? Now you'll last longer." She cooed.

Giving him pleasure was so satisfying to her, until she started licking her lips and making sex faces, as she watched his pleasure grow.

Then she buried her face between his legs and inhaled his scent again. "Oh fuck, your scent drives me wild," she said before she put her mouth on his dick and moved back and forth on it.

When he grabbed her hair and started bucking his hips, she said to herself, "I have him right where I want him now. I'm gonna give him a dick sucking he'll never forget." And so she began to suck his dick with all her skill and expertise.

She made her mouth extra juicy to get his dick good and wet. Her hand glided along it easily now, as she pumped it fast, then slow, then fast again. At the same time she was pumping she was tonguing the slit, or sucking it's head, or licking the underside at the ridge of it's glans.

He lasted about five minutes being pleasured that way. "Oh fuck baby, it feels so good to me," he cried out before he started to moan, and grabbed a handful of Daisy's hair again. Soon he was grunting with every thrust, as he pistoned his cock in and out of her mouth. He was flat-out throat-fucking her.

Just before he busted his nut, he pushed his dick into her mouth balls deep, and spoke through clenched teeth, saying, "I'm gonna cum." A moment later he shot rope after rope of his cum into her waiting throat.

When he pulled his cock out of her, she was on her knees panting. He lifted her to her feet, embraced her, and said, "Thank you." Then he kissed her on the mouth.

~

The best is yet to come

Later that night, Bud was lying on his back, with his fingers intertwined behind his head. Daisy was snuggled up close to him, with her head on his chest. She was tracing random patterns with her fingertips, slowly working her way south. They were chatting about the day they'd spent together, and how everyone had treated them.

Bud said, "Naturist are generally cool people, they accept you as they find you."

"Yes, I noticed that the first time I was here," replied Daisy, her fingers getting closer to his cock. "But they more than except you, you're a rock star to the women around here," "And I think I know why." Then she giggled.

Bud grunted, and then said, "If your hand goes any lower, I'm gonna show you."

Daisy raised up and looked at him in mock shock, then she said, "So, you're the resident stud at the resort huh?"

"I don't know about that," responded Bud, with a crooked smile on his face.

"Oh I think you know. That's why you knew where to find Jenn and Marge. I don't blame them. I want some of your big dick too," she said, now raking her fingertips over the ridge and the head.

His cock was at full mast now, as she took it into her hand and slowly stroked it. She looked at its big chocolate head glistening with Pre-cum.

The big tool was pulsing every time Bud's heart beat. "You have a beautiful dick, baby," said Daisy. "Uncut ones are so fucking sexy. I love to pull the foreskin over the glans, and then make it pop back out. Just like this." Then she giggled again.

Bud spoke in a low throaty growl, saying, "If you keep on teasing me, I'm gon pop it into you. Do you hear me?"