Girl with Something Extra Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After exhaling and also licking his lips, he said, "Since I'd gone this far I'd probably have let you suck my dick."

Daisy smirked, and then shifted her lips from side to side, and then she said, "Would you have told anybody about me?"

When he answered Daisy was sure he was telling the truth, he said, "To be honest I don't know. I know of some other guys who've had their dicks sucked by a guy or a cross dresser or whatever. But yeah, it's possible I'd tell somebody."

Daisy cocked her head to the side, and then said, "Thank you for being so honest." Before she took a half step back, unzipped her pants, then took his hand and placed it so it cupped her pussy.

He pushed his hand down further and moved his fingers around, until he was sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was a woman.

When he looked into her eyes again she said, "I recently had a hysterectomy, and so I can't fuck for a while, but if you're still interested I can suck your dick."

That had been a heavy moment, and Smitty wasn't feeling so much in control anymore. His response was barely audible when he said, "Yeah, OK."

At that moment Daisy had decided how she'd live the rest of her life if she can. She's a woman. Not Trans. Not gay. Not a sissy. Not a cross dresser. If and when the subject came up she could now prove that she is a woman.

And now with another bridge crossed, she lowered herself to her knees and took Smitty's good sized dick out of his pants. She didn't think it deserved to be called big, as Decatur had said it was, but Daisy could certainly work with it. After giving him a sniff down there she licked the head of his dick, before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it a little bit.

Her head game had always been good, probably because she'd always really enjoyed sucking the head of a dick so much. She was swirling her tongue all over the crown while her lips were behind the ridge holding him securely in her mouth. At the same time she was fondling his nuts. As she pleasured him she was imagining how good he must be feeling.

She'd given head many times when she was Trans, but somehow it was more fulfilling mentally and emotionally giving it as a full woman. She didn't have the distraction from having her own erection, and best of all she knew she could give him some pussy if she wanted.

Now she was taking his dick into her mouth until the tip touched her throat. She bobbed her head, got the whole thing nice and wet, and then stroked it hard and fast with her hand, and gave the head of his dick a good sucking for a minute or two.

When she needed a moment to catch her breath, she gave it a lick before she took her mouth off of it and said, "Do you like that babe? Does it feel good to ya?"

Then she laughed and said, "I'll take that grunt to mean yes." And then she really got after him, kneading his balls with one hand, pumping his shaft with the other and sucking hard on the head of his dick.

She worked his dick with her hand and mouth together until his ball-sack began to tighten. Then she'd give them a tug to relieve the pressure before she'd do it all again.

Finally she ended his agony and let him cum. He shot spurt after spurt into her mouth, probably about four of them I think. At that point she made another decision. She wouldn't be a total slut and swallow the first time she sucked dick as a woman, so she stood up and quickly went into the bathroom to spit it out.

She came back a moment later after wiping her mouth and kissed him goodnight.

~~~

Being that he's a man, the short distance back to his house was the walk of pride for Smitty. He hadn't gotten any pussy, but his dick got wet and he busted a nut, so technically it qualified.

Kim had told him of her suspicion about Daisy, and so he'd been prepared for the worse. But if he were honest, he'd have to admit he'd been kinda curious about what she was working with. After feeling around down there, he was sure she had a pussy, and he felt kind of bad about repeating the things Kim had said about her. The right thing for him to do now was to put out the word that Daisy is all woman.

~~~

Last night had given Daisy lots to think about. Perhaps she wasn't as stealth as she thought. She was certain Claire and Decatur didn't suspect anything, they were totally naive about transgender people, or at least they'd never suspect they knew one. However Smitty was another matter, he hadn't shown any indication of doubt who she was until last night.

The only person who she caught giving her a second look was her neighbor Kim Jones. "Yep, it must be her. She's the one who started the rumor," Daisy thought. Now she needed a way to get her to stop. After racking her brain, she slapped her forehead and said duh. "All I have to do is ask Claire and Decatur for the dish on Kim.

~

A half hour later the three of them were gathered around Daisy's dining room table with coffee. Claire was saying, "Kim is a well known pussy eater."

And then Decatur chimed in with this, "And I've had a couple of guys tell me she wanted them to cum on her face." Afterwards she raised her eyebrows.

Claire bowed her head slightly and looked up at her before saying, "Decatur why would they tell you that."

After laughing out loud Decatur said, "I asked him if he knew anything about her. You know men will tell you anything when you're fucking them."

Daisy put her hand over her mouth to stifle her giggle. Three weeks ago when she first met them, she wouldn't have believed these two straight as an arrow women were as raw as they'd turned out to be.

After pausing to sip their coffee, Claire and Decatur looked at each other, before they looked at Daisy, and then Claire spoke for both of them saying, "Um, there is a transgender woman who lives on Popular Street, and one of the girls who lives close enough to see who comes and goes from her house."

Before Claire could finish Decatur butted in and said, "You mean she lives close enough to spy on her. I'm done. You may continue."

Claire gave her best friend a death stare before she picked up the story, "She said she's seen Kim go into the woman's house a few times is all.

"But that's just a situation where you make of it what you will. But Marjorie who lives on Oak street, well she's married, but she likes girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean a lot of girls have experimented, right?"

And then Decatur cut her off again, this time chastising her for not getting to the point, "Oh good grief Claire, get on with it. We've all eaten pussy, or we've let a girl eat ours, right Daisy?"

Daisy was in a daze, and near hysterics listening to them, and she could only nod her head yes.

Claire glared at Decatur again and then once more resumed her story, "Marjorie is a submissive, and apparently Kim is dominant. But according to the girl who told this to me, Marjorie told her that Kim fucked her with a black strap-on dildo.

"So make of all that, what you will." With that she was done.

At that point Daisy thought, "Oh my lord, I thought my old life was crazy." She exhaled, and then thanked them for the information.

They'd been so open with her, she felt like she wanted to return the favor. Her eyes were dancing back and forth between them, as she was deciding whether she should share some of the details of her date with Smitty. "Why not give them so new dish to share with their other girlfriends, so she said, "Guess what, I went out with Smitty last night."

She went to tell them about the kiss, and letting him get his hand in her pants. When she told them about spitting out his cum, they giggled.

At the end of her story she told them about her hysterectomy.

~~~

Later that day there was a rare daytime appearance of Officer Kimberly Jones. They'd all been right about her, she was at least bisexual like Daisy thought, and she was dominant like Claire and Decatur said.

The truth about Kim was, both those things were true and more. She had a high pressure, high stress job and sex was her outlet. She liked variety in every since of the word.

Her sixth sense had been tweaked by Daisy, and right now she was dying to find out what she was all about. She didn't give a crap what or who she was, she was hot and that's all Kim cared about.

~

Daisy was outside tending her plants when Kim spotted her and waved. She had just walked around from the other side of her house and was about to go back inside when she saw Daisy.

Her attempts to get her attention proved to be futile, so she headed across the street. Daisy looked up and saw her when she was still a few feet away. She had long enough to look her body up and down without looking pervy. What she saw caused her to hold her gaze for an extra moment and Kim caught her.

Kim had forgotten what she was wearing when she started across the street, but perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. Her midriff length T-shirt and leggings left little to the imagination, since she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She loved to shock people when she could, and based on Daisy's double take she'd succeeded.

Daisy did the best she could to focus back on Kim's face, but her big hard nipples and nearly transparent leggings were hard to ignore. More precisely, what she could see through those leggings was hard to ignore. She was determined that she wasn't going to be intimidated, so she smiled and invited her inside, saying, "Hiya Officer Jones, I'm just getting done here, come on in and let me show you around."

When Daisy turned her back to Kim and walked inside, Kim was smiling from ear to ear. She could tell that Daisy was fighting something, and she loved it.

The next hour or so was a war of wills, with each woman losing some battles and winning others. They were pretty much even after their first meeting, since they had essentially clocked each other. Next Kim had started a rumor that Daisy had a cock, but Daisy had countered by showing Smitty her pussy.

Now Kim was at Daisy's wearing very little, and for that matter neither was Daisy. She was at home after all, and so she was still in her pajamas, consisting of a top with spaghetti straps, and very short-shorts that barely covered her ass.

As Daisy led Kim through her home showing her all the pieces she'd bought and why she chose them, the fifteen minutes tour turned into an hour, and it turned out that they liked each other.

When they were back at Daisy's front door she wasn't ready for Kim to leave, and Kim wasn't ready to go. They could read each others body language, and so Daisy invited her to stay a while longer and chat.

It was Kim's day off so she accepted a glass of wine, and then she had another. Their conversation was one where you get to know some things about each other, rather than the gossip based friendship Daisy had with Claire and Decatur.

Daisy was careful and selective about what she shared about her past, but each of them told the other enough to realize they could be friends.

They'd been hanging out for a couple hours when Daisy noticed the time. Claire and Decatur would be expecting her soon, so they could get their walk on, she was still rehabilitating after all.

And so she poured the last of the wine into Kim's glass, and asked her to wait for her, she'd be back as soon as she finished getting ready for her walk.

A few minutes later Daisy was in her shower letting the hot water run over her. Suddenly a wickedly good idea popped into her head. A short time later she was standing a few feet from Kim with a towel wrapped around her and her workout gear in her hand. She looked into Kim's eyes and smiled before she let the towel drop to the floor.

She was buck naked. Her natural c-cup sized titties sagged just enough to show they were real, and a neatly trimmed triangle of hair covered her pussy mound.

Now it was Kim's turn to hold her composure. It wasn't easy she'd be the first to admit that, but she was fine herself, so of course she had to maintain control.

After Kim looked her up and down a couple or three times, Daisy raised the ante by turning around and showing Kim her ass.

At that point, Kim didn't care who are what Daisy was, she was hot, and she certainly didn't have a cock.

12