Girl with Something Extra Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because you have a big dick," I teased him.

"Yeah right," he said.

By then I'd finished my breakfast, and gotten up to wash my dishes. I looked over my shoulder while I was standing at the sink. "Now that you've been with me, do you still feel straight?"

By then he'd finished eating. I walked over to the table and took his empty plate back to the sink. "I'm straight," he said. "You're a woman. I've always thought of you as a female, but you had that dick. That fucked with my head."

I could live with that, but when I asked him if he'd say that to his friends Biv and DeVoe, he said, "Nah. They'd say you are still a man."

At that point there wasn't anything else for me to say in that subject. I told him again that it had been good to see him, then I said, "I hope your curiosity has been satisfied once and for all."

He agreed that it had been, but then he hinted at seeing me again. To that I smiled sweetly before I shook my head and told him no. I said, "I'm not going to be your secret plaything if you can't stand up for me to your buddies."

12