Girl with the DreamCatcher Tattoo

Story Info
Mystical tattoo opens up her mind.
3k words
4.49
8.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always hated the thought of going back home to Kansas. After five years travelling with my work my contract ended and left me with enough cash to just relax and live off the small income my writing brought me. I'd grew up in a really small town that had very close relations with the nearby Native American reservation and they had decided together to shun the advances in technology the rest of the country made. I suppose it made for a simpler life but I preferred things a little more high tech.

The people were very friendly there though, as long as you lived by their guidelines and went to church at least 3 times a month you'd be accepted as part of the town.

After I got back I spend a few days cleaning up my apartment then decided to visit the old diner. My kitchen was still covered in dust and my stomach told me no more microwave food and with it being a little late I hoped it was still open.

"Well hey stranger, good to see you!" I was greeted immediately by Jessica, the preachers daughter and long time waitress in the diner.

"Hi Jessica, is nice to see you're still here." I replied.

I was honest about that part. Jessica was a woman I'd lusted after pretty much as soon as I hit puberty. Her mother was Native American, her father an all American high school quarterback turned preacher so she had the smoldering sexuality of her beautiful mother but the prudish sensibility of an eternal virgin. We had dated for a little just after high school but she made it clear if I touched her in places that only Gods eyes should see, I would never talk to her again. Tell that to a young man whose hormones were firing off like the 4th of July and you can imagine why it didn't last long. We'd stayed good friends though and college had provided me with all the willing women a hot blooded man could ask for so I soon forgot about wanting to see her full breasts under the moonlight or being the one to take her virginity.

"You haven't changed a bit Jessica, still so beautiful. You married or anything?" I asked, not seeing a ring.

"Well no, I've not had the time for men really, I helped with the new school on the reservation and helped my father with the new church building but thank you for the compliment." She said with a smile.

"So, anything new, that can't be everything?"

She smiled as she poured me a water and leaned close to me over the counter.

"I got a tattoo! My Uncle is amazing at art, he did it for me on my 21st birthday. Is on my thigh, wanna see it?" She said quietly, despite me being the only customer at the time.

"Sure." I replied.

Jessica looked around to make sure the coast was clear then hiked up her skirt to her upper thigh. I only got a brief flash but it was pretty, a very ornate, Native American looking woman with a dreamcatcher of some sort.

"Its nice, it must have hurt!"

"It did at first but I think the smoke from my Uncles peace pipe must have dulled the pain, it wasn't too bad. You staying back in your old apartment?" She asked.

"Yea, my folks offered to get me somewhere in Florida near them but after 5 years in the tropics I'm kinda looking forward to being cold again!"

Jessica smiled and took my order to the cook and busied herself cleaning. It was a joy to watch her again, she had a graceful air about her and moved round the tables as she cleaned almost like she was dancing. She had kept in shape too, at 24 she still looked 18, I caught glimpses of her legs as swept but I had to stop staring, she caught me a few times and just smiled at me as I looked away.

We chatted while I ate, I tested the water with a joke or two but she hadn't changed with her views and was still off limits to any man who wanted her. Jessica was rubbing her leg as I paid the check.

"You ok, you look as if you're in pain?" I said with genuine concern, she was wincing as she walked to me with my change.

"I'm ok, my leg is killing me, it's never given me trouble before. Is almost like my tattoo has saved up pain for me and is coming now. Sorry I have to close up so I can rest."

I was quickly ushered out the door, missing the hug I was hoping to get from her but I knew I'd see her again, with it being the only diner in town I'm sure I'd find an excuse to eat out a lot. As I walked home I smiled at seeing the full moon, it always seemed to look bigger at home than it did anywhere else in the world. I sighed as I closed the door behind me, looking around at the cleaning I still had to do and grabbed myself a beer from the fridge. I sat down with my laptop and decided to write a little before I hit the hay. I think I got through 2 chapters when I heard a quiet knock at my door.

I couldn't believe who was standing there when I opened it.

"Jessica, hi, it's pretty late, are you ok?" She wasn't wearing her glasses, her yellow waitress outfit was replaced with a very tight short black miniskirt type dress that was losing the fight to contain her breasts and her hair was messy in an almost seductive way.

"Don't call me Jessica, makes me feel old. Jess will do. I want a drink, I hope you have more than beer." She said pushing past me into my apartment.

I closed the door and watched as she made for my liquor cabinet, grabbed a glass and poured a generous helping of whisky which she drank down like it was water. I could have been mistaken with the shock but I could swear her eyes were glowing and her tattoo looked like it was too.

"Cat got your tongue baby? Do you want a drink too or are you happy just staring?" Jessica said in a very sultry voice that I'd never, ever heard from her.

"I, um, are you ok, I'd never imagine you in a dress like that and you never drink. Or have I missed a change in you in 5 years."

"Lets just say you awoke something in me and leave it at that ok. Do you want a drink or not, I'm not holding this glass all night." She said impatiently, holding out a glass of whisky for me.

I took it and watched as she looked around my apartment, it wasn't a big place, my bedroom was off in a corner with a curtain usually closing it off but I wasn't expecting guests and it sat open. I still had a lot of my furniture concealed with my dust covers but I was working through the place at my own pace.

Jessica seen my bed, put down her glass and kicked off her shoes. With her back to me she looked over her shoulder and with a smile, spoke to me.

"Come unzip me handsome, this is my sisters dress and is a little tough to get off." She said. I could hardly believe my ears.

I put down my glass and with my fingers trembling I slowly unzipped her dress and watched in awe as it dropped to the ground. Her skin was beautiful and she has a perfect ass, my cock was instantly hard at the site of her. I tried to say something but she spun round, grabbed the back of my head and kissed me with passion I had never felt before.

"No more talking, take me, I know you have wanted this for a long time."

I was still reeling from a most wonderful kiss but decided not to argue and kissed her again as she helped pull off my clothes. I almost pinched myself when I was stood before her, naked. She stroked my cock as we kissed, her beautiful breasts pressing against me then smiled as she got on her knees before me. Before I could even think about asking 'are you sure' she had my already hard cock in her mouth and was bobbing her head as she sucked me with wanton abandon. Her tongue swirled round my shaft and the end of my cock, felt like pleasure tipped velvet was caressing my hardness and way sooner than I wanted I felt myself cumming. Jessica didn't stop, she sealed her lips round my spurting member and gripped my ass as I shot what felt like gallons of cum down her throat. I had never cum so hard in my life, could swear I actually seen stars as I erupted.

Satisfied she had every last drop, Jess stood up, used her tongue to clean a droplet of cum that had escaped her lips and led me by the hand to my bed. She stood at the edge of it, pushed me to my knees and opened her legs, pulling me to her pussy by my hair. She only let go when I got the hint and started licking her. I took my time, her pussy was beautiful, lovely full lips to explore and run my tongue over before sliding inside to taste her already copious juices. After a few minutes of teasing I licked my way to her clitoris and began my assault. Jessica's moans soon filled the room and when I slid a finger inside her to rub her g-spot she shuddered and was almost breathless as she came, gasping 'oh fuck yes' in between breaths. I had never heard hear use a cuss-word before, didn't care at the time and just carried on licking her until she gently put a hand on my forehead to push me away.

"Sorry, my clit's getting a little sensitive, get on your back." She said, patting the bed behind her.

Her moans of orgasm had gotten me hard again but the sight of her breasts, her hair matted and stuck to her beautiful face with sweat and her redness would have done it again anyways. I climbed up onto the bed, my mouth and chin still dripping with her cum and watched as Jessica climbed on top of me, straddling my legs. She reached down and held my cock then slowly put it at the entrance of her pussy.

"I'm glad I get to give this to you." Was all she said then slowly lowered herself onto my hardness.

I looked at her face as she took me into her, she winced a little as I took her virginity but the short look of pain was soon replaced with one of lust and joy. She looked down at me and I could still swear her eyes were glowing but my entire being was focused on my cock being deep inside this Goddess before me. She gyrated her hips and thrust herself onto my cock and leaned forward, licking her own cum from my chin then kissed me passionately again. She smiled at me, kissed my check and whispered 'I taste good don't I' before leaning onto my chest as she fucked me. Her breast swayed with her thrusting, her nipples rubbing against my chest as she increased her pace. I was in heaven, I'd been with lots of women before but I'd never felt so enveloped in passion like I did with Jess.

I lost track of time at that point, Jessica came again and at the height of her climax, actually bit my shoulder. She wrapped her legs under mine and rolled us over, managing to keep me inside her and told me to fuck her hard. She wrapped her legs round my back and almost pulled me into her with each thrust. Coached by my very wanton lover I was soon pounding into her like it was the end of time and I groaned loudly when I came again, pushing my cock deep into her as I came, spraying her pussy with my seed.

Exhausted and very sated, I collapsed onto her, kissing her softly as we both caught our breath. I felt my cock soften inside her so I pulled out and laid on my back, holding her close as she snuggled onto my chest and was soon sound asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my open curtains. At first I thought my encounter with Jessica was all a very vivid dream but the damp spots on my bed and the bite mark bruise on my shoulder told me otherwise and I smiled and sang in the shower. I got dressed and made my way to the diner, knowing she would be there and sat at the counter to order breakfast.

Jessica greeted me with a smile as she gave me my water.

"Well, couldn't stay away from the place huh. Coffee?" She said, already getting me a mug.

"Yea, thank you Jess." I said, smiling back at her.

"Oh, please don't call me that, the good Lord gave me the name Jessica and I don't like it being shortened." She said with a very serious face.

I was a little confused but put it down to the other patrons being near and thought maybe she wanted to keep her night life a secret. She carried on while I ate, not giving me any extra looks and was almost the same interaction I'd had at dinner. Thankfully the place was empty by the time I got my check.

"So, Jessica, when do I get to see you again?" I said to her with a smile.

"Well, if you come back for lunch you'll see me then I'm sure." She said smiling back at me.

"I meant after work, you enjoyed last night right?" I said, a little quieter.

I could tell she wasn't lying when she replied.

"I don't know what you're suggesting Mr Black but I think you're being a little to familiar right now. You're a handsome person and I remember enjoying holding your hand in high school but I am not like those college harlots. I think you should leave." She had tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I replied then left.

By then I was thoroughly confused. The bite mark bruise on my shoulder was real, I found her lipstick on my whisky glass as I cleaned them later that day but what the fuck? I put it down to her being a crazy bitch or something and decided, despite it being the best sex I'd ever had, to let it go and move on.

It wasn't a week later when I sat in my finally clean and re-assembled apartment when I heard a knock at my door.

"Jessica, hi. Come on in." She was still in her yellow waitress dress but looked like she'd been crying.

"After that first night you came to the diner, did you drug me and take advantage of me?" She asked, her face looking like she was ready to burst into tears.

"No, how could I, you served me food and I'd never do that to anyone. You seriously don't remember coming here in your sisters dress? You were in command that night, if anything you took advantage of me! I'm not complaining, it was the best night of my life, I swear but you really don't remember?" I replied.

"Last night I dreamed about coming here, in it I took your penis into my mouth, made you lick me in my vagina and we had sex. I used cuss-words and I was vulgar and did things that are not becoming of a lady, even biting you. When I woke up the tattoo on my leg was throbbing and I'm pregnant. How can that be, I've never been with a man!" Said Jessica, tears now running down her face.

I took off my t-shirt and showed her the bruise on my shoulder where she'd bitten me, by then it had gone through several shades of purple but was starting to fade. Jessica's face contorted in horror, she put her hands up to her mouth as if to hold in a scream.

"You mean my dream was real? We really did such things? You must come with me to see my Uncle, he must explain this." Jessica said, throwing me my sweatshirt and pulling me out the door without really asking my permission.

Her Uncle grinned as he listened to a crying Jessica ask her Uncle if she was possessed by demons and when he was finished he laughed and touched her gently on the shoulder.

"Oh my wonderfully beautiful but naive niece. You have your mothers good looks but your fathers smarts I'm afraid. That tattoo I gave you is enchanted. It will protect you and bring you prosperity and at the insistence of your own mother, guide you to your one true love, even giving you a kick start to pull, and I do quote your mother, that big old prude stick out your ass. You can't be happy if you deny yourself the very pleasure Mother Earth and the Gods gave man to enjoy. You must have a ways to go if it took over completely but here, smoke this with me and you'll see what you did wasn't wrong...."

It took more than smoking the pipe for Jessica to open her mind. I looked at my beautiful wife as she breast fed our son, the tattoo of the eagle across her back, the dreamcatcher tattoos on her chest and arms and smiled, my beautiful tattoo'd lady smiling back at me....