Girlfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
Zeta & Lemmi on the beach.
1.1k words
4.09
21k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
694 Followers

Edited by Rozezwild

Zeta and Lemmi woke up on the beach to the sounds of voices from high above on the cliff. It took them a minute to gather their thoughts before the got up from the sand. Sand in their nether regions made them wish they hadn't fallen asleep.

They started seeing trash from the party along the beach before they got to the house. Lemmi pulled Zeta closer to him. Condom wrappers littered the lower deck and the stairs leading up to the house. It looked like there was a party there.

"Wondered what happened to you too," Kale said loading up a bag of trash.

Krista had a bag and was helping with the trash too, while Brittany wiped down the counters.

"I asked Zeta to marry me," Lemmi said.

"What?!" Krista exclaimed hugging her best friend.

"Way to go!" Kale gave his buddy a hug.

"Congratulations!" Brittany hugged and kissed Lemmi and then hugged Zeta.

"We're going to shower and come back to help," Lemmi headed up with his fiancé.

Lemmi's parents, Mason and Toni arrived at the beach house and saw the bags of trash that had already been gathered.

"Hey, Foxy!" Kale said giving Toni a hug. His hand slid down her back and squeezed her soft butt-cheek.

Toni put her hand on his holding on her ass. "Where's that son of mine?"

"I could guess." Mason held up a bikini top and bottom.

"He's in the shower with Zeta," Brittany said.

"Well, I guess we don't have to wonder about what's going on up there." Toni took Kale's hand in hers off her butt. "Let me guess." She went and stood over Krista. "You must be Zeta's roommate.

Krista was always weary about someone finding out her secret. "I am."

Mason reached and took Krista's hand and pulled him to her. "It's nice to meet you." He released her hand and grabbed her bag. "Let me give you a hand with that."

"Watch it sweetie, that's not at all he's intent on giving you a hand with," Toni said.

"Seems like you already have your hands full," Mason chuckled as he led Krista out on the deck.

"If y'all don't mind, I'm going to take off. My mom already thinks am a slut," Brittany said.

"You are, aren't you?" Kale joked.

"Shut up!" Brittany snapped back as she left out the door.

"So Kale, what do you think of Zeta?" Toni asked.

"To be honest with you....she's smokin' hot!" Kale laughed. "Lemmi is one lucky dick. She sucked my dick for his amusement. You should have seen the party we had here last night. She got all the girls to get naked and put out. Nobody has a girl like that. You can see in his eyes how he feels about her."

"Hey, I thought I heard you down here." Lemmi came down the stairs holding Zeta close to him. "Where's dad?"

"He took Krista out on the desk," Kale chuckled.

Lemmi looked, but didn't see them.

"He probably out there rolling around in the sand with her," Toni said.

"Looks like you have your hands full." Lemmi patted his friend's should and sat down with Zeta.

"What?" Toni asked seeing the smirk on her son's face.

"I asked Zeta to marry me."

"Oh my gawd!" Toni hopped up and through her arms around Zeta. "I finally get a daughter." She kissed Lemmi and then Zeta. "You have to let me help you with the wedding. I'm sure your mother would want to run the show, but I'd love it if you'd let me help."

"Mom?!"

"Its okay." Zeta put her hand on his leg to calm him. "I didn't know much about my mom. I was raised by my dad. I'm sure he'd like all the help you can give him."

"Does he know, yet?" Toni asked.

"No, we just got out the shower," Zeta said.

"On that note, I'm out of here. Mom's probably wanting something." Kale kissed Toni on the lips and then Zeta. "You lucky dog." He gave Lemmi a hug.

Lemmi picked up Zeta's hand and kissed her fingers. "Mom, she has such pretty hands and fingers." He stuck out his tongue and licked them.

"Are you sure you're not still drunk?" Toni said.

Zeta laughed.

"Drunk of her." Lemmi put Zeta's hand against his face.

Zeta patted his cheek.

"I think she put a mojo on you," Toni said.

Zeta laughed. "I just showed him that all of this is his to do with what he want."

"Obviously, it's too much for him." Toni's eyes widened seeing take Zeta's foot and take her toes in his mouth. "Lemmi!"

Zeta laughed loudly.

Lemmi reached down and pulled Zeta's shorts off her shapely legs and tossed them across the room. "Yeah! This is what I want!"

Zeta screamed hysterically holding on to the table and chair to keep from falling off as Lemmi hoisted her legs over his shoulder and blew fart bubbles into her cunt.

"Oh Lemmi, now that just disgusting," Toni said.

"She's mine! All mine! I tell ya!" Lemmi joked pulling Zeta up into his lap.

"Gosh! You're so silly!" Toni said. "Let her get her pants back on."

"C'mon mom, you know you want a taste of this sweet stuff," he taunted his mother spreading Zeta's legs to show off the smooth naked pussy.

"How do you know that I haven't already tasted it?" Toni winked at Zeta.

"Knowing you, you probably already have," Lemmi said releasing Zeta.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Toni said.

"We agreed not to do that," Lemmi said. "We are not going to go around investigating each other. I'm fine with her having sex with whomever she wants, as long as she is not forced."

Zeta sat back next to Lemmi after retrieving her shorts. "We just don't want any doubts about each other. We agreed that we can talk about things if we want, but not of that probing crap. It shows no trust."

Mason led Krista back inside. She was ruffled and her hair was all matted. Mason was still adjusting his clothes. Zeta giggled. Toni looked surprised and Lemmi was silent.

"Jeez Mason. What did you do to that poor girl?" Toni went to Krista with Zeta.

"What?" Mason said with a chuckle.

Lemmi bowed his head trying to hold in his laughter.

"She's one heck of a girl," Mason said in a low tone as he nudged Lemmi.

"I'm going now," Krista said a bit embarrassed by her appearance.

"Are you ok?" Zeta asked her friend trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, I'm a just go now," Krista said checking that she had her keys and walking to the door with Zeta.

Toni punched Mason in the shoulder after Krista had left the house. Lemmi released his laughter.

"She is fine," Zeta said.

"Your son has asked Zeta to marry him," Toni said after everyone had calmed down.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
694 Followers