Girlfriend in Control Ch. 02

Story Info
MILF neighbor is reluctant to help him find covering.
1.5k words
4.46
84.2k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the doorway was Mrs. Lawson. She clearly had been casually hanging around the house, wearing an untied bathrobe over a tank-top and sweats.

I, on the other hand, was not-so casually standing completely and utterly stark naked on her front doorstep, my bare-ass directed at the street behind me as I attempted to preserve a shred of dignity by using both hands to cover my very naked groin.

"My old eyes aren't what they used to be," she said. "Let me put on the light."

With a flick she turned on her front door light, which was directly above me. I was suddenly bathed in a spotlight, which illuminated my predicament for anyone who would choose that moment to look towards her front door (I still refused to look around and check if anyone else in the neighborhood was watching me).

I was blinded for a second, and almost raised my hands over my eyes... but didn't. Once my eyes had adjusted I took in the sight of Mrs. Lawson, who was smiling at me like the cat who had caught the canary. 'Old eyes' was not appropriate for her. Now in her mid-forties, Mrs. Lawson retained all the good looks that the neighborhood boys had fantasized about growing up (or at least I had fantasized about). She stood about 5'9" with medium-long brown hair, dyed a tint lighter, that framed a beautifully young face with a quick smile. The current status of her breasts was hidden by her loosened robe--as were her legs--but the body she used to show-off at neighborhood pool parties (typically at my house) was sensational: beautiful D-cups over a flat tummy, tight ass, and long tanned legs. A quick throb in my hands reminded me that none of these images were helping; the bikini-clad Mrs. Lawson of five years ago was only making me that much harder and making me more acutely aware of my nakedness.

"Why, John," she exclaimed, leaning gently on the doorframe. "I hardly recognized you, it's been ages since I've seen you without a shirt on.

"You look good," she continued, almost licking her lips as she looked me up and down. "Although, I'm also having trouble remembering the last time I saw you without pants on. I don't think I can remember that happening. But, wait, that's not all, is it? I am searching my memory and I just can't think of a time I saw you without any underwear on. That's right, isn't it? You don't appear to be wearing any underwear. In fact, unless my old eyes are deceiving me, it looks like you are totally nude." She had raised her voice slightly at this last line (or maybe I only thought she did), and I cringed involuntarily.

I finally stammered the sentence I knew I'd have to say: I got locked out.

"Locked out?" she replied. "Well, that's terrible. I mean, it's annoying to be locked out if you're fully dressed, and slightly embarrassing if you're only partially dressed... but really, really terrible if you're totally nude." She did the up-and-down look thing again, her smile stretched wide and her body still blocking the doorway. "Well, John, how did that happen?"

I had an answer prepared that I had thought of right before I began streaking across the street. I told her my folks were away and I had decided to go swimming. As a laugh I had decided to go skinny dipping, and only realized the door had locked when I went back to try and grab a towel.

"So, that's what you do for a laugh, huh?" she replied, quickly looking scornful.

This conversation was going terribly, since I had hoped for absolutely no conversation--just to be let in and given some covering and the spare key. Instead, I was still totally naked, and worse, I was having to answer all her questions as she stood very covered while the spotlight of her front porch light shone down on me. I had nowhere else to go--the possibility that she still had that spare key was my only chance of getting home and covered before my folks returned.

For some reason I thought I was in trouble (which, of course, I was... hello! Naked on the neighbor's front porch...), so I blurted out that, actually, it had been a dare.

"A dare, huh?" she responded, smiling more now. "Now that's different. Who dared you to go skinny dipping?"

I told her it had been my girlfriend. That when I called and told my girlfriend I had the house to myself all day, she had dared me to swim and tan suit-less.

"But, she wasn't there. How would she know if you did all this?" Mrs. Lawson asked.

I chose to ignore her question for the moment and ask her for what I'd come for, if she still had the spare key. I tried to phrase it nicely, since a lot depended on her answer. However, she said nothing, just kept leaning with arms folded across her tank-top enclosed breasts taking in the naked guy in front of her. I felt like I stood there for hours, with only my hands for covering.

But not for long. "Oh c'mon, you can open up to me," Mrs. Lawson said. "How would she know? And, speaking of opening up, I think it's time you moved those hands. I mean, it's been fun looking at you all embarrassed and covering yourself, but I really want to see you with your dick pointing straight-up and your hands on your head. I mean, on top of the head on your shoulders... nothing should be covering the head down there." She greedily pointed at my groin.

I nearly came from the force of her words alone. Move my hands?! No way, I thought, no way could I give up my one last shred of covering. Yet, I knew in a moment I would have to do it--would have to completely expose myself to Mrs. Lawson who I had known since childhood.

"Look, John," she said. "I like looking at you, and I'd really love to see your dick. But if you want to keep it covered up then we can keep on talking right here on the front porch until your folks start driving down the street. On the other hand, if you'd be so kind as to place your hands on top of your head right now... then we can continue this conversation in the privacy of my house. I can look for that key--which I'm pretty sure I still have--and maybe I can even find you a towel to wrap around that nude body of yours. So what do you say?"

I didn't say anything, because I couldn't. I did the only thing I could do: I took a deep breath, looked anywhere but at her or me, and slowly moved my hands away from protecting myself. I knew the instant my erection had become viewable when I heard her take a breath. That almost caused me to recover myself, but I remembered our deal, and moved my hands quickly to the top of my head.

"Oh, John," she sighed, "it's lovely." 'Lovely' was probably a stretch, as I was only about seven or eight inches when rock hard (which, of course, I was), and I was bobbing up and down as I shook from my nervousness.

"A deal is a deal," she said. I looked at her for the first time since exposing myself completely. She stood up from her leaning, and for a brief second I had a paralyzing fear that she would just close the door in my face. But then she stepped out onto the front porch with me.

She reached down and lightly grabbed my erection. I think she sensed I was about to blow, so she reached further down near the base and gave a good squeeze, effectively cutting off my orgasm. "Oh, yes," she said, "you should definitely come in my house."

She began pulling me into the house. "But don't come quite yet," she continued, "not yet. I have a few dares of my own you'll take care of for me."

I was pulled across the threshold of her doorway, and for the first time in many hours I was not stuck outside naked. But I was still completely naked. Mrs. Lawson reminded me of this as she let go of me to go close and lock the door behind us, taking a few moments to let her robe rub against my bare-ass, back, and legs. I didn't move my hands for fear she'd throw me out without key or covering, so I just remained pointed and bobbing into her living room.

"I think this is going to be a very good evening for me," she said, dragging her robe against my bare side as she came from behind me. "How it ends for you, John, still has to be seen." With the word 'seen' she again looked me over from top to bottom, still standing totally naked in her foyer with my hands on top of my head.

"So let's get started..."

(to be continued)