Girlfriend in Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she did two things at exactly the same time, the latter of which overwhelming me so much that I couldn't enjoy the former: She reached her hands behind her back to unhook her bra, and she leaned in right to my groin and took my shriveled organ in her mouth. I wanted to watch her take her bra off--both to see her breasts and to enjoy someone else being exposed--but as she sucked on me I had to close my eyes. Even though I thought I was now completely drained, I was still 20 years old, and a beautiful woman sucking my tool would cause it to not be shriveled for long. I felt myself begin to harden in her mouth and I started whimpering again.

A second later Daphne disengaged from my semi-erection, spun around, and stood up. I opened my eyes to see her standing, her bare back to me and her bra slung back over her shoulder. I knew she was completely topless but I couldn't see even the slightest bit of her bare breasts. She started walking straight-away from me, heading towards the bedrooms. As she did I still was unable to see anything but her bare back and her unworn bra. "You're right, I really should get the rest of these clothes off," she casually said to her mother as she entered the darkened hallway that led to the other half of the house.

"I agree, dear, that stuff really can make a mess," Mrs. Lawson said, seemingly unfazed that her daughter had just been completely topless in front of her and had been sucking on my semi-hard member a moment earlier.

Daphne had clearly stopped just within the hallway--far enough into the darkness so that I couldn't see her, but close enough that we could easily hear everything she said. "I really don't want to bring this stuff into my room, if it's alright I'm just gonna strip right here," she said.

"That's fine," her mother responded, "then you can just run it down to the hamper in the bathroom."

"I probably shouldn't run," Daphne said with a laugh. "Since my tits are hanging out it might hurt a bit." I still hadn't moved, but I could feel myself start to harden again. Mrs. Lawson walked and stood over me, watching the progress of my erection.

"That's right," she said to her daughter (or in the direction of her daughter's voice), I forgot you were completely topless. We are a family of large-chested women, it hurts for us to run without a bra."

"Actually," Daphne replied, "at this point I'm only in my panties, since those pants had so much come on them. I may never wear them again."

I was nearly full-flag again, and Mrs. Lawson was enjoying what she saw. She continued speaking to her daughter's darkened form as though I wasn't lying there, nude and hard (again) on her floor.

"Are those one of the new panties we bought last weekend?" Mrs. Lawson asked.

Suddenly an arm was thrust into the light, a tiny piece of cloth hanging from the end of one illuminated hand. "It's this pair, Mom," Daphne said. The blue material in her hand matched the bra I had seen her remove. When I realized that Daphne was now fully naked in the darkened hallway my erection throbbed, and I found myself once again very hard under Mrs. Lawson's watchful gaze.

Daphne's arm retracted. "I can't believe I'm standing here stark naked in our hallway, Mom. Could you imagine if someone saw me right now? Without anything on? And I can't even put these clothes back on because they're covered in come. I better find something to wear, otherwise I'm going to be stuck naked for a while."

At that moment Daphne appeared at the end of the hallway--but the image was perfect. She was pressed against the doorway so that all I could see was a bare leg, the side of her bare torso, her bare shoulder and arm. She was clearly very naked but was also very covered and safe from my viewing. She blew me a quick kiss and disappeared into the darkened hallway again.

Mrs. Lawson continued to stand over me, her robe billowing around her slightly. "I forgot, John, how much you enjoy when a woman gets naked for you, even when you can only hear her."

I should have realized Daphne's whole blow job/striptease was a set-up, since these women had been controlling me the whole time. After I came while on the phone with Katie, Mrs. Lawson saw that I got hard again quickly when she made Katie strip; after my most recent explosion, she knew I would get hard again if she had Daphne strip. By having her do it in the darkened hallway, Daphne remained unexposed while I hardened quickly, Mrs. Lawson's (and Daphne's) dominance over me now established. She turned and sat herself on the couch.

"I have really enjoyed this evening, John, and I know Daphne has as well. You've been a good sport, and your ordeal is almost over. At least for tonight... but we'll get to that later.

"But I've also been a good sport. My panties are beyond soaked, or at least would be if I hadn't taken them off while you were outside with the groceries. The seam of these sweats rubbing against my pussy has been nice, but I need to come really soon. I mean, everyone else has, even Daphne. And you're gonna get me off now. You're gonna eat me out and play with me and I'm gonna scream in ecstasy."

She reached into her bathrobe pocket and pulled out a long, thin, opaque silk scarf. I wasn't sure what it was for, but the thought of it was enough to keep me hard. "I'm going to use this to cover your eyes, so you can't peak at me. Then I'm gonna sit myself on the couch and lower my sweats, spreading my legs to give you easy access to my pussy. Don't be surprised when you don't feel any hair there, I've been waxing it clean for a while now. I never asked, does Katie keep herself well-shaven?"

I was already thinking about Mrs. Lawson's bare snatch and hardly registered the question. Then I said that Katie had a small landing strip, but was otherwise smooth.

"Nice," mused Mrs. Lawson. She had me sit-up on my knees, my erection now poking against the front of the couch. She pulled the scarf over my eyes, and it was suddenly dark. I heard the rustling of clothing, and the sound of a sigh. Her voice next came slightly from my left, as though her head was now at that end of the couch.

"Now, John, I know I'm laying here open for you, but this is really just for me. You are not to come again--not on my couch and not inside me. You can use your mouth and your hands, but not your dick. I want it exposed, not covered up being inside me.

"You will begin shortly. I did forget to mention, however, that you have exactly two minutes to get me to come. If you can't get me off in two minutes, then you'll be outside nude and the evening will be over, the key lost forever. But if you can make me scream your name in two minutes then the key is yours.

"Dinner is served now, John. Dig in."

My two minutes had started. I wanted to torture this woman but I knew I had to satisfy her or deal with the consequences. I kept one leg on the ground, but used the other to lean on the couch. I moved my head straight towards where Mrs. Lawson's voice was and planted my lips on hers, forcing her mouth open as I kissed her passionately (she had never specified the rules on kissing). That clearly surprised her, but she kissed me right back. My right hand moved down towards her snatch, but stopped at the edge of her shirt. I pulled up the bottom of her tank top enough so I could get my hands on her D-cups. I reached her right breast first and quickly attacked her nipple, tweaking it and scratching her gently with my nails. I moved my mouth and found Mrs. Lawson moaning and writhing under my hands, bucking gently.

"You know, Mrs. Lawson, you're lying here wide-open," I whispered directly into her ear, as I continued my assault on her chest, now playing with the left nipple. "Your cunt is completely exposed and dripping right onto your bathrobe. I should probably cover it up for you." She kept on moaning.

I quickly moved away from her head, and my right hand was rubbing her pussy lips a second later. She had been telling the truth, she was completely bare below her waist and was soaking wet. My left hand was still working on her chest, grabbing and pulling at her breasts as she responded to my touch. With my right hand I was doing everything I could think of to her pussy: spreading the lips and attacking her clit, running my finger below and playing with the bottom of her ass crack, and finally plunging two fingers deep into her very wet hole. She bucked for a second and I thought it had worked, but she didn't slow down for a second so I thought I couldn't either. About 40 or 50 seconds had elapsed and I was slowly realizing that as a 20-year-old guy I did not have a large repertoire of sexual techniques.

I abandoned my manual attack and moved my head down to her wide-open pussy. I wasn't very good at cunnilingus to begin with, and the blind-fold would only make it worse, but I had to try it. I used my hands to grab the top of her thighs, spreading them as wide as possible. I rushed my head in but cautiously approached her pussy, not wanting to hurt her (I wasn't really thinking clearly). I found the spots I wanted mostly by feel, sure now that at least one minute had passed. I attacked her clit with my tongue while my fingers spread her lips and my right thumb played inside her hole. I gently bit down on her clit (Katie had always liked when I did that), and again Mrs. Lawson bucked, but did not calm down.

The worst part was that I was getting close again, which meant I had to find away to get her off while keeping myself from coming as well. I knew my time was nearly up and I was desperate, so I thrust my tongue into her hole, pushing it out as far as it could go. At the same time, I reached my hand under her and inserted my pinky directly into her anus. I had never done that before, and the thought that some part of me was in another person's ass was enough for my 20-year-old self to stave off another orgasm.

However, that was exactly what Mrs. Lawson needed, as she bucked underneath me wildly, then threw her thighs together (nearly crushing my head in the process). As I tried not to black out (she had incredibly powerful thighs), I heard her scream the one word I needed to hear: "YES, JOHN, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I fell back to the other end of the couch, a slight smile on my face, as though we had just both finished a great round of sex instead of just her. To say my head was swimming would be a gross understatement. Mrs. Lawson finished coming down, and I heard her let out a long breath. And then she said "Who said you could stop, John?" My heart began racing, until I heard her chuckling again.

"That was wonderful, John, thank you... I was just playing with you, you did good work. Stand up now, I want you in front of me again."

I probably looked silly, trying to regain my footing while blind-folded. But, since I was also very naked and very hard, I doubt anyone watching would have been looking at my feet.

I felt hands reaching around my head, and then the scarf came off. The light was bright and I shielded my eyes against it for a moment. Once I had adjusted I saw that Mrs. Lawson was still laying on the couch, though as she promised her sweats were covering her again and I couldn't see any of the area I had just been playing with. I now knew what Mrs. Lawson's chest and crotch areas felt like but could never claim I had seen either.

Daphne now held the scarf behind me, though she too was bubbling over at what just happened. "That was so hot," she said. "First when he kissed you, Mom, then when he started playing with your tits, and finally watching him 'dig-in'." She chuckled--she had clearly watched the entire show and loved what she saw. Evidently her mother had not minded this, since she was still smiling softly on the couch. I wondered a lot now about this mother and daughter pair.

"Alright, John, hands behind your back," Mrs. Lawson ordered, and I didn't connect this command (which I had heard frequently this evening) with Daphne and the scarf. Suddenly my wrists were tied together behind me, and I was bound and exposed. I struggled against the knot, but Daphne clearly had a lot of practice with these and there was no way I was getting out of it without help.

I had thought the striptease-ploy was the final defeat, but this was much worse. I was not only still very naked and very hard in front of these two very clothed women, but now I was both nude and tied. I imagined these two putting me on their front porch like that, now that they had both gotten-off.

But I was wrong--at least, mostly wrong. Mrs. Lawson spoke up, while Daphne--now in a long-sleeved button down shirt and jeans (and her trademark flip-flops)--remained behind me, holding my hands (which was really unnecessary, as I could hardly move).

"John, you did everything we asked of you this evening, and so you've earned your key." Mrs. Lawson pulled a key out from her robe as she sat up. Years later I now realize that this key could have been for anything, but at the time I was sure it was the key I needed: the one to my front door, to my clothes, to my future.

"Daphne will be walking you home to make sure you don't trip or get hurt. Or worse, get assaulted by kids around the neighborhood who are wondering why a tied, nude man is walking around their block. If she feels that you have behaved during the walk then she will open your front door for you and let you in to find your clothes. If not, then she'll probably just leave you completely nude on your front porch, maybe tied to the door handle."

I was whimpering a little again, and I blubbered that I'd be good.

Daphne giggled at that. Then she reached around me to grab my erection, to turn me back to facing their front door. Mrs. Lawson had stood up, and she began walking with her daughter (who was still leading me by my throbbing member) towards the door. I thought, again, that at any second Daphne would throw the door open and Mrs. Lawson would push me out--then they'd close and lock the door again, laughing as I stood nude and tied under their front porch spotlight.

But instead, as we approached the door, Mrs. Lawson came around and stood in front of me. "Thank you, John, for a very wonderful evening. I haven't smiled this much in years." Then she reached out and grabbed my ass, pulling me close to her. I was pressed against her, my very naked body feeling very weird against her very clothed one. Although the moment was more affectionate than I had expected it to be, I was still deeply reminded about how nude I was and how dressed she was. She then pulled me in for a quick embrace (which I could not reciprocate, since I was still tied) and kissed me deeply. "Maybe we can do this again tomorrow," she said, grabbing my erection one last time as Daphne opened the door.

The porch and exterior lights were now on, and anyone looking in this direction would clearly have seen two very clothed women escorting a very naked and tied man out their front door. They would also have seen the younger of these two women walk out holding the naked man's erection, guiding him towards the corner of the porch, as though the two would be cutting diagonally across the front lawn. And then they might have seen the older of the two women (but not an old woman, not in any sense of the word) look longingly after the pair for a moment before gently closing the door against the outside elements.

But I had no chance to appreciate the romantic side of our departure, as I was now back outside totally naked... and this time my arms were tied behind my back. Daphne had actually dropped behind me a little as we stepped off the porch and onto the lawn. Suddenly she turned on a flashlight, bathing my entire body in the very bright light.

"Hey, Mom said that you had already come three times before coating me with it that last time, is that true?" she asked loudly, walking with the flashlight illuminating any inch of me she could shine it on.

I kept my head down and muttered yeah.

"So you've already come four times since this afternoon? That's really too bad," she added, as a mischievous look appeared unseen on her darkened face, "because your night is definitely not over yet. At least, not if I have anything to say about it..."