Girlfriend in Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a fact I learned Katie truly hated when I called her a minute later to let her know I was home, safe. Safe she liked, dressed she didn't.

She picked up the phone, quickly saying "Hello?" in a breathless voice.

I remembered our last phone call (orchestrated by Mrs. Lawson), so I just said: Hey, it's me.

"You're not on speaker-phone. Are you still at the Lawsons? Do they still have you completely bare-assed naked? Tell me you're still naked, still exposed for Mrs. Lawson and her daughter."

No, I told her, I was home and safe now. Mrs. Lawson gave me the spare key and so my folks will never know about tonight.

Katie was clearly relieved, but still slightly disappointed. "I can't believe she just handed you the key and let you walk out the door. Oh wait, did she at least make you streak back across the street? Tell me she didn't give you any clothes to walk home in."

Like my first interaction with Mrs. Lawson (when I was standing on her front porch with only my hands covering me), this conversation was also not going the way I wanted it to. I had just wanted to tell Katie I was home and safe, and that I would be returning to college with her in a few weeks since my folks would never be the wiser about tonight. I was not planning the conversation to last long enough for her to hear about my naked exercises, eating-out Mrs. Lawson, my tied-nude walk back home, or banging Daphne just minutes earlier on my parents' couch. Once we hung up (quickly), I was planning to slip into my pajamas (I normally slept in only a pair of shorts, but tonight I was definitely planning to wear a shirt as well just to enjoy the additional covering) and head to sleep. Katie, however, seemed to want all the details of the evening that had occurred since our earlier conversation (the one where Mrs. Lawson had made Katie strip naked) had concluded.

I told her simply that I had, in fact, walked home totally naked, and had not found any covering until I was back in my room. That I had remained nude for every second between her stripping off my bathing suit on the porch until walking into my bedroom immediately before calling her.

Again, Katie wouldn't let it go at that. "No, you need to tell me everything that happened since her daughter got home. I was so horny that it hurt, even after I came that last time. You completely bare-assed naked in her kitchen, with her daughter about to find you like that? I've fingered myself so many times tonight my poor pussy is sore. But I want more. Did you fuck them? Did you fuck Mrs. Lawson and her daughter? Did you do them at the same time, maybe with them both lying on their backs next to each with their legs in the air?"

Not surprisingly I found myself hardening again at the image this presented in my mind, though oddly in the picture both Daphne and her mother had long shirts on which still covered them while I was nude and alternating between nailing each of them. I told Katie about dinner, and mentioned that the women had me entertain them with naked exercises. But when it came to describing the events that followed that, I wasn't sure Katie would be okay with the fact that I had sex with another woman (even under duress--after all, what straight guy can honestly say sex with a woman who looked like Daphne was ever 'under duress'?), so I toned down my enthusiasm while keeping most of the facts intact. I said that in order to get the key I had been required to eat-out first Mrs. Lawson on her couch and then Daphne when we got back to my place. After that last sentence I realized my mistake.

"Wait," Katie said, "Daphne walked back with you? Why did she need to do that? Where else would you go besides home? I mean, you were completely and totally bare-assed naked--did they think you'd go to the mall instead?" I didn't respond for a second, since the mall comment struck a little too close.

I also couldn't think of a good alternative explanation for why Daphne was required to come with, and basically went with the truth: The women had tied my hands behind me, so Daphne came with to make sure I got home safely.

Katie was breathing heavily again, I knew the picture of me naked and tied had got her going. Worse was that I was now very hard inside my boxers--I didn't like the thought I was still aroused by the humiliation I had been put through. But my humiliation was not over yet.

"They... tied... you... up..." she breathed. "You were tied and nude? You were at their mercy? They had you tied, nude, locked out, exposed... and really, really hard, I'm guessing." Something was happening to Katie, something beyond sexual, something transforming. The idea of me as the naked slave, dominated not for a few orgasms but for complete control, was taking over her. When she spoke again, I heard an edge of authority that had only been at the periphery through the rest of today's ordeal.

"John, I still have one question: Why are you dressed now?"

I pretended not to hear that.

"John, answer me. Why aren't you standing there completely naked?"

I took a breath and then responded that I was really enjoying wearing clothes after everything that had happened that evening. I tried to make light of her tone--I was hoping to avoid what I knew was coming. Katie ignored me entirely.

"John," she reiterated, the new command in her voice impossible to disregard, "whenever you are on the phone with me you need to be stark naked. Tonight, tomorrow, for the rest of the summer, and until I tell you that it's no longer necessary. Do you understand me?"

I was beaten--I found myself whimpering again. I begged her to let me stay dressed, pleading with her about how I had been nude for so long this evening. Telling her that I had been exposed and humiliated and just wanted to be covered for a little longer. I was also harder at that moment than I had been all day--I was so turned on my head started to spin--but I couldn't tell her that. She probably already knew it.

"John, you need to strip it all off now," she said, her voice reasonable as she explained to me how obvious it was that I was meant to be naked again for her. "You need to be standing in the middle of that room in your birthday suit, your cock pointing straight out and exposed for anyone to see. I'll give you a few seconds to take care of that." She went silent.

I knew at that second I should hang up and never talk to her again. She wasn't playing anymore, wasn't daring me to strip because it would be fun for both of us--she was expecting me to do it as a part of my tribute to her. Or something like that. Nothing was making sense.

My shirt came back off as I put down the phone, and my shorts soon followed. I was standing in my room in just my boxers... but for a few moments those boxers had felt wonderful as they had covered my most private parts--parts that had been exposed to the Lawsons and the whole neighborhood today. I put my hands inside the waistband and gently pulled the boxers off my hips and down my thighs, being careful to go over and around my erection. The boxers fell past my knees and down to my feet. I stepped out of them with a shudder.

I was nude again. After hours of working for the privilege to get redressed, my girlfriend had stripped me naked with only a couple sentences over the phone. I looked down at the clothes I had been allowed to wear briefly. I told Katie that it was done.

"Good," she said, though she no longer seemed as sexually excited by the prospect. "Whenever you call me you will be in this outfit, and whenever I call you you will disrobe immediately. Also, whenever you are alone in your room you'll be naked. And, you will sleep nude tonight--I know you were probably going to wear those shorts you always do but there will be no need for them... not for a while. You'll sleep nude every night you are home. Do you understand?"

I knew she wasn't kidding. In her mind I had become her naked slave, not as a fantasy but as a fact of our life together. And since I knew it as well--that I was her slave, to be kept and paraded around completely bare-assed naked whenever she wanted me to be--I said the only words that mattered: Yes, Katie.

"Good," she acknowledged. "You should be covered around your folks, but otherwise you will remain naked whenever possible. Once we get back to campus we'll figure out how it will work there. Obviously you won't wear any clothes when we're in either of our dorm rooms: Whatever I am wearing--whether it's t-shirt and shorts, or sweats, or flannel pajamas--your accompanying outfit will be nothing. We'll decide when it's necessary for you to dress and when you will be permitted to stay naked." She made this last statement as though she was doing me a favor keeping me nude.

I felt like I was in someone else's dream, completely out of control. I simply said Thank you, Katie.

"At some point we will probably get rid of all your clothes all together," she continued, seemingly without effort. "One night I'll empty your drawers and closets while you sleep nude, and in the morning you will find that you do not own a single stitch of clothing to your name. Actually, that won't work since you will need to dress occasionally to appear in public." She thought for a moment. "Instead, one afternoon you'll come back from class to find padlocks on all your drawers and closets. That way I will be able to determine when it is absolutely required for you to be covered. Otherwise you will remain in just your birthday suit. After a while you won't even remember why you ever bothered to get dressed before this.

"By the way, John, feel free to jack off whenever you need to. I'm sure all this new information has been very stimulating for you."

I said thank you again as I grabbed my erection in my hand. After a few strokes I knew I was about to blow--for the sixth time that day--which was a clear sign of how ridiculously aroused I was over Katie's new rules and her nonchalant way of describing them to me. I grabbed the recently discarded boxers to catch the mess--I understood I wouldn't need them anytime soon.

After I recovered from this latest orgasm I realized just how exhausted I was. Katie also sounded tired. As with a million previous conversations Katie told me she loved me and I responded in kind. Then we hung up. Prior to disconnecting Katie had made no effort to remind me not to redress--and she hadn't need to. I dropped the soiled boxers into the laundry and then climbed into bed, naked as I had been nearly all day and would be for as long as Katie told me to remain so. It felt strange to be nude in the bed that I had slept in as a boy, but there was no possibility for that situation to change: Katie had told me to sleep nude every night I was home, and that's what I was doing. Even though it was only mid-evening I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

Some time later I awoke as the front door was opened, my folks finally home after the long day away. Although half-asleep I quickly looked at the clock--I had been unconscious for about three hours. I could hear them walk to their room, doing whatever parents did at the end of their day. A few minutes later I heard a gentle knock on my door (which was closed) and my mother entered. My lower half was covered but it still seemed surreal to see her walking towards me as I lay nude under the sheets. She asked if I was awake and I said yes. I asked her how her day was and she said fine, that they had a nice time.

She asked how my day was and if I did anything exciting. I said no, just catching up on some reading. She seemed satisfied as she turned to walk out the door. Then she paused.

"It's strange," she said. "Mrs. Lawson--you remember her from across the street--left a message on the answering machine. You didn't hear the phone ring?"

I heart stopped for a second--a common occurrence during this significantly intense day of mine. I told my mother that it must have rung when I was in the bathroom--I had forgotten to bring the portable with me. She seemed to accept that.

"She said that she thought she saw you out running this morning," continued my mother, referring to my frequently observed morning ritual of a five-mile run, "and was wondering if--since you were home--would you mind coming over to their house tomorrow to help set-up for some party Daphne is having for all her friends. You don't think that should be a problem, do you?"

If my mother had been paying any attention to me in that way, she would have noticed a twitch in my sheets as she relayed the message. I realized Mrs. Lawson must have made that phone call during the walk back home, setting the stage for the party Daphne had threatened me with. The party where I was scheduled to be the nude entertainment/bartender/butler. The party my mother had just recommended I attend, never knowing what it would mean.

I responded with Yeah, Mom, that should be fine. My voice was probably cracking.

"Great," my mother said, "I'll go call her back and let her know. I'll find out what time she wants you to come by."

I had a feeling I would be 'coming' by the Lawsons a lot that day. I considered calling Katie in a few minutes to ask her permission, but since I assumed I could be fairly sure what my attire would be for the event I also assumed that Katie would encourage me to attend.

It would turn out that I was right on both assumptions.

12