Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

However, Emily's sex noises, though doing a lot to elevate my own enjoyment and engorging the stiffness to my erection were creating the risk of us being detected, so I quickly grabbed a small, oriental style, satin cushion and shoved it in her mouth, stifling her loud and nonstop moans.

She didn't seem to care, apparently liking the kinky S&M feel of being gagged and dominated. So I happily carried on sodomising her.

The heat and tightness of her lovely cinching rectum played a delightful and continual caress up and down my solid shaft and I was thoroughly enjoying myself as I leaned up and straightened my back. I grabbed the delectable cheeks of her arse and hammered into her with ever increasing strength, pulling her ass back onto me as I buggered her. Though all the while I tried my best to keep a level of control and rhythm to my ass fucking.

My head grew a little fuzzy as I excitedly shagged Emily's ass, my vision unfocussed and my hearing suddenly gained a new level of clarity. I could hear my splattering sweat splashing Emily's quivering nakedness, the creaking of the wooden frame of the window seat, the shuffling of the foam padding inside the cushions beneath us, the strikingly erotic sounds of our well lubricated flesh slicking back and forth, flesh against flesh. I could practically hear the sparking electricity of our constantly firing nerve endings but that was surely just my imagination going into overdrive.

There was a zombie at the window. It was standing there, looking in. Looking at me. Watching me fucking Emily's arse.

I knelt there aghast, though unable to stop thrusting my hips or clawing hornily at her ass cheeks. We gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment then I watched the zombie's attention dip, it looked down over my nakedness and then took in Emily's.

I carried on fucking.

And then, all of a sudden I realised that the Zombie looked familiar. The was a deep sword wound in the side of his jaw and a flap of skin hand folded down from his hairline at his temple to the brow of his sunken, dead looking right eye and though his eyes and cheeks were sunken and there was a gray hue to his bloodless flesh it was undeniably the reanimated corpse of Dean McHugh.

The zombies in the clearing had killed him less than twenty four hours ago, chewed at his flesh and spilled his blood and I had dealt a fast, though accurate, stabbing blow through his jaw and into his cerebellum to separate the lizard brain from his spinal column.

And yet here he was, Emily's dead boyfriend. Standing at the window watching us fucking. We hadn't even waited until he had gone cold before getting together. He was witnessing that particular fact with his own lifeless eyes.

That was the precise moment that the voyeuristic zombie caught my eye again and gave me an unmistakable grin. And then threw me what appeared to be an encouraging wink.

I stared, even as the rest of my body continued to jerk my hips to drive my cock into Emily's ass, halfway between bemused and freaked out. And then as I watched the undead Dean, the face peering in through the window turned transparent, resembling a reflection of Dean's face in the glass.

I almost looked back over my shoulder, half expecting zombie-Dean to be standing behind us in the living room but I knew he couldn't be. I had made sure his death wouldn't lead to resurrection and I was sure my sword strike had been effective.

I carried on fucking Emily.

<><><>

Though I didn't have a clock or watch I guessed, from the changing quality of the light, that quite some time had passed certainly well over an hour, since I had sunk my erection into Emily's ass.

I kind of numbness had descended over me, like a fog. My hands and hips worked robotically and Emily, the cushion-gag discarded now that zombie-Dean the zombie gang had passed us by, moaned out two orgasms, the second of which gushed out of her throbbing pussy in a little, clear fluid geyser, that coated and re-lubricated us both.

But my mind was definitely elsewhere. The only way I can describe it is that half my brain had suddenly shut down. I felt numb, it was as though I was floating, not in touch with the world. I was aware of everything but I felt kind of emotionally detached. Detached to such a degree that I noticed one part of my brain was actually analysing another part.

I was looking down at Emily and a lot of the emotional connection to her was diminished. As if she was now nothing more than a source of pleasure and as a vessel for my lust. And my erection. It was like looking down at a picture of a woman in a porn magazine.

I almost felt like I was reverting to a caveman-state or something. I didn't feel much in the way of emotional connection to this young woman anymore, no compassion or empathy. She was just there for my dick. Something to take pleasure from.

I was feeling less and less. All I was interested in were the hot waves of eroticism and pleasure that were coursing through my sweating, thrusting body. Waves that emanated from the point my erection caressed and stroked the tropical walls of Emily's tightly clenching, pulsing anus.

I felt uncaring, thoughtless, selfish. Only interested in my lust. And then, just as suddenly, something sparked in my brain and all of a sudden I was myself again, the emotional core of my feelings for Emily, which had fed my lust, blossomed again and I felt and overwhelming warmth and desire for the young brunette, beneath me.

And as I watched her panting, mewling and jerking against me, stroking my flesh and licking at the trickling beads of sweat running down my body, my orgasm built, developed, peaked and then exploded like an atom bomb.

It was more of an emotional climax than physical, my head swimming with sexual pleasure and desire and gratification and lust, all focused on the young woman writhing beneath me, while she took my hot fluid tribute deep inside her quivering, contracting bowels.

It felt like a dozen thick streamers of spunk uncoiling from the crown of my orgasmic cock. I gave half to her bowels and then pulled out and spurted the last of my hot, plentiful seed over her quivering body. The long sprays lashed her from her pubic hair up to her breasts in long streams of scorching, pearlescent fluid.

Emily moaned and panted, her eyes wide as she watched my sperm splatter her. She dipped her fingers to her body and scooped some up with her fingertips and then sucked it off her fingers, savouring it in her mouth before swallowing adoringly.

Watching her do that and her lusty, sensual reaction to the taste and texture almost got me hard again. Almost.

<><><>

"Jay, I've been thinking..." Emily said.

We had fallen asleep together naked, this time on the sofa in the living room, weakened and exhausted by the hours of heavy and frantic sex.

Upon waking and seeing that night had fallen outside, we had returned to the relative safety of the attic room.

While Emily had used the upstairs bathroom to bathe and freshen herself, with some stream water I had collected in buckets, and then dressed in fresh clothes taken from the house we were occupying, I blocked up the window again, lit the fire and then put some still ripe vegetables from the farm's larder and some tinned luncheon meat on to heat through for Emily. I wasn't hungry and just drank a couple of mugs of tea before taking my turn to bathe and find fresh clothes.

We sat side by side in the romantic glow of the dancing fire light and drank more tea.

There were annoying tingles in my hands and arms, right up to my elbows. Irritated, I shook them away, waiting for Emily to elaborate.

"...What I said this morning about not wanting to go to Heddaby, to my Nan's..."

"Okay..."

"I think I've been letting my guilt get the better of me..."

I didn't look at her when she spoke. Letting her have the spotlight. I watched the shadows on the walls and ceiling mirroring the motion of the flames in the open fire.

As I watched them they seemed to take on weird forms, human-like shapes who lumbered and limped, hunched over, twisted and awkward.

I knew what my brain was doing, stress and tiredness and probably hunger, even though I didn't feel hungry and was as strong as an ox, played silly tricks on your senses, made you fill in the blanks, like seeing shapes in clouds. I closed my eyes and shook the zombie shadows free of my attention.

Tingles started in my toes, creeping up my calves and into my knees. I leaned back and stretched out my legs, pointing my toes and working my ankles to try and get the pins and needles out of my limbs.

"...I've been mourning Dean and obsessing about not betraying his memory, any more than the sex with you already is doing..."

She interrupted herself, sliding off on a momentary tangent.

"...Erm, I don't blame you for that by the way. It's my choice and I'm gonna stick to it so don't worry..."

"Good." I said, still trying to shift those damn resurgent tingles.

"Anyway, I'm rethinking the plan again. I changed my mind, it's still the safest option for us and it would be stupid to throw that away and endanger us over the memory of someone who's not with us any more. Even if it was only yesterday."

I could hear the catch in her voice and the sullen tone to the last thing she said, but I really didn't care. Dean fucked up. He wasn't strong enough to protect her and he paid for that mistake. She was mine now. Mine to have. Mine to keep.

"So, you want to head for Croth in the morning again?" I asked.

"Yes, if you still want to. Take a boat from Croth to Heddaby Isle and set up on Nan's farm."

"Long as you're with me I don't care where we go." I said simply. Honestly.

I noticed that I was slurring my words a little. I was obviously more tired than I realised.

"You agree that it's still the best plan though? Don't you, Jay?"

"Yeah. It's best."

"You look knackered. We should go to bed. Get a good night's sleep and be ready to march." Emily announced, putting her cup down and taking mine from me.

I nodded and let her pull me over to the bed. I was horny and pawed at her as she undressed herself and then helped me strip too but I was bone weary all of a sudden and, though my erection sprang up, my energy levels were none existent.

Emily tried her best. She pulled me into bed, stroked my cock with one hand and kissed me, licked at my sweating body, again commenting at how sweet my flesh tasted. She leaned over me, stroking my heavy head with her breasts and then kissed her way down my body to my cock and took it into her mouth.

I pretty much fell asleep with her deep-throating my erection, sucking and slurping for all she was worth. However, even that wasn't enough to rouse me.

"Charming..." I heard her mutter, half amused, as she realised the loosing battle she was fighting.

To me it had sounded as if it was miles away. And it was the last thing I remembered of that night.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
12