Girlfriend Knows Sexy Ch. 02

Story Info
A night out with Asian girlfriend.
5.5k words
4.44
55k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

I would like to thank Louisa Taylor for editing this work. It had become a source of great frustration but she helped me out incredibly.

This is part two of a continuing series so please check out Part One of'Girlfriend Knows Sexy'for a backdrop to this.

~~~

It was close on three months since Gemma had confessed what had taken place between her and Daniel and I would constantly request details of the encounter whenever we made love. I wanted to know if any other guys were flirting with her or if she heard from Daniel again. The thought of these men trying it on with her was a constant thrill which aroused me beyond belief and I fantasized about watching her with another man. I was never sure if I wanted it to go all the way, I still did not know how I would react in the cold light of day but the idea was enough.

We talked about and she would describe to me what these men would do to her as I pumped her harder and harder but it was never a serious consideration, at least I did not think she was really that interested. After a particularly horny session I lay there with her naked form draped around me, her bare leg running gently against mine. I could even feel her pussy lips rubbing against my thigh. Unusually, the fantasy of seeing her with another man had not disappeared upon climax and as I lay there my mind was racing thinking of it, I wanted it more than ever.

"I want us to go into town together," I said. She looked up with her head still on my chest with those loving brown eyes.

"Sure, when you thinking?" she asked, "I will let the others know."

"No, just us."

"We haven't done that since we first dated," she said seemingly confused. "What has brought that on?" I looked down at her with what must have looked like an evil grin. At first she didn't understand then it slowly dawned on her.

Without saying a word she simply lowered her head back upon my chest and said, "Ok, how about Saturday?"

I couldn't believe my ears; I was going to take my girlfriend out in three days time to see some guy try it on with her. I was soon aroused again and we made love a couple more times.

Saturday arrived and I was dressed and ready to go out. I kept it simple wearing a smart pair of jeans with a newly purchased short sleeved shirt. I was pacing nervously up and down in the lounge but at the same time I was excited beyond belief and just wanted to wank myself off to rid myself of all the built up anxiety. Gemma was still getting changed and she had refused to let me see her before she was fully dressed.

It seemed like hours before she finally came down the stairs and into the front room but it was worth the wait. Her Asian features were highlighted in the style of her makeup, making her look almost doll like. She wore a black, ruffled skirt which was about four inches above the knee over a pair of black fishnet stockings. On the top half she wore a transparent, black, lacy top through which you could see her black, B-cup push up bra which made her breasts stand out. To cap it all were the stiletto heels which gave her legs a longer and a shapelier look than her five foot frame would suggest. I wanted her there and then and she knew it.

"Behave," was all she said. She knew how hot she looked from my reaction. "Have you called a taxi yet?"

"It's on its way now," I was still smiling and keen for the night to begin.

The cabbie's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Gemma. He was a man in his mid forties but by his reaction you would have thought he had never seen a woman before. He quickly got out of the cab to open the door for her, a rarity for the average cabby and I watched him ogle her legs as she climbed in and slid across the other side of the seat. He hardly acknowledged me as I climbed into the car beside her. Soon we were on the way into town and I noticed the driver adjust his mirrors to watch my girlfriend. I shifted my eyes towards him to point this out to Gemma and she smiled knowingly.

Upon reaching our destination Gemma climbed out of the car as the driver watched her every move.

"How much?" I asked. As if thinking aloud all he said was

"She is hot." I laughed knowing exactly how he felt.

"Yes she is." As if collecting himself he turned back to me.

"Erm...twelve pounds please." I handed over the cash, opened the door and got out of the cab when a thought occurred to me.

"Excuse me mate," I yelled through the window, "could you pick us up from here at about 3am?" He turned to look at Gemma again and smiled at me.

"No problems."

We went into a bar called 'Oceana'. Like many of the newer clubs it had several rooms playing different music types such as House, RnB, a retro room with all the music from yesteryear, as well as a couple of bars where you could chat and a chill out room. Like the taxi driver before them the bouncers were polite to my Girlfriend as she walked into the club a few yards ahead of me. Without paying me a second glance they watched her arse swaying side to side a sight which I myself admired.

"I would love to fuck that," I heard one say under his breath to his mate. I smiled inwardly to myself.

"I am going to," I thought.

At first we just strolled around from room to room trying to find our bearings whilst having a few drinks. As it was still relatively early it was reasonably quiet and so we sat down in one of the bars.

"How shall we do this?" she asked. For the first time that night I saw a look of uncertainty from her.

"I have no idea," I leant over to kiss her. "Look there is no pressure lets just see how it goes and how we feel." I smiled at her and it seemed to soothe her anxiety.

I hated to let Gemma see that I was equally, if not more nervous than her. As a result at the start of the night I found I was at the bar quite often. Although she appeared to be the picture of sophistication on the surface, Gemma kept drinking at the same pace as me except she was drinking shorts with a soda top up, where as I was drinking pints of lager. As with many of these places it was only a small cost extra to get a double rather than a single. It didn't seem to take long before we were both more relaxed and the club was beginning to fill up.

"Let's go dancing," she said slurring slightly and giggling as she pulled me up. We headed into the RnB room. I am the first to admit that this is not my favourite sort of music and I felt a bit of a tit trying to look cool on the dance floor with my sexy girlfriend rubbing her body against my crotch. I smiled at how sexy she looked but she seemed lost to the music. After a couple of tunes I made my excuses and headed off the floor but my girlfriend stayed there. The intro of the next tune began and a big grin crossed her face as it was one of her favourites. I knew she liked it and her hips started swaying to the beat showing off yet more leg as her skirt lifted to the rhythm. She pointed at me, beckoning me to dance with her but I shook my head in polite refusal and reached for my drink. She closed her eyes and started dancing to the music.

As I stood there transfixed to her sexy moves I realised that I was not the only one staring at her. Several men were watching. Even at thirty one she still looked amazing. I guessed some of those looking must still be teenagers, in fact I noticed even a few women watching her intently. The song was obviously a crowd favourite as the dance floor soon filled up and my girlfriend was lost in the throngs of the crowd. I temporarily lost her amongst the crowd before finally seeing her emerge, moving towards my direction with two black men in tow. She briefly looked up and flashed a smile obviously enjoying herself and the attention she was receiving. She was now but a few feet away from me but never looked directly at me again so not draw attention to our association. The two men behind her were by my estimation about eighteen and twenty years of age respectively. The one I guessed to be eighteen was about six foot and stocky whilst his mate was a few inches shorter and slimmer but well toned. They appeared to be fascinated by this beautiful, mature woman shaking her booty in there direction, but then who wouldn't be.

The older of the youths then grabbed her waist and she responded by rubbing herself against him. The other man came around the front of her, with his back to me, partially blocking my view. He began to gyrate his hips to impress her. She laughed a girly laugh and I saw the youth behind lift her skirt up and he pressed his crotch further against her. She leant forward and run her hands over the younger man's chest. I stood there open mouthed and extremely turned on. I was spellbound by the sight before me. The younger man moved closer to Gemma and I saw his hand reach under her skirt. He was so close he was blocking my full view but his hands were definitely under her skirt whilst the man behind her had moved his hands up to her breast and was caressing them through her lacy top.

As things started to heat up the music changed and Gemma stopped dancing and seemed to be thanking her new admirers for the dance. Before she got more than a yard away the older man reached out to pull Gemma back. She was still smiling but I felt a nervous tension as I realised that the men may not simply let my girlfriend walk away. I was going to have to intervene. I waited to see how the situation would play out. I watched as they talked to each other. The younger man took the opportunity to rest his hand on her rear and was rubbing it, even temporarily leaving the conversation to look at and examine the arse he was massaging. He even lifted her skirt up before Gemma, without even looking at him slapped his hand away. He took it in good humour as he laughed and returned to the chat. The older man leant forward and whispered something into her ear. She laughed and I saw her shake her head before finally leaving them behind and she headed off the dance floor. The two men simply watched her leave, both obviously impressed with what they saw and what they did. They would have bragging rights to their friends after this. As she passed me she glanced across for me to follow her which I did.

She headed into the other bar and sat down on a free couch in a secluded corner. I went up the bar and bought her back another double. My concerns soon faded as Gemma seemed perfectly relaxed and I knew she was horny.

"You liked that I take it?" I laughed.

"Yes," she said a bit breathlessly and then she took my hand. "I'm sorry did you?" I just laughed again before leaning over and whispered in her ear.

"I'm as hard as a rock under here." With that she moved her hand under the table and placed it on my erection.

"I'm glad," she said. "This is fun."

"What did they say at the end?"

"What do you think?" She laughed. "He wanted me to go outside with him."

"Were you tempted?"

"Nah, he was way too young," she mocked. "But to be honest he must have been huge, I could feel him pressing through his trousers." As she was talking I realised she had undone my jeans and was now caressing my cock. I moaned as I felt her palm grasp it.

"Is that nice?" she smiled like a naughty schoolgirl. I in turn placed my hands on her thighs and started to rub her pussy through the thin knicker material. Her legs parted voluntary and she was already damp as I touched her. Suddenly she started to laugh.

"I think were been watched," she said giggling. Then she smiled in acknowledgment at someone to my side of me. I looked towards where she nodded. There was a young man who was in his late teens. He was staring so intently towards Gemma that he never noticed me look up at him, when he did he just looked away bashfully. He appeared to be alone and was obviously more than a little uncomfortable. Unlike many of the more fashionable men in the room he was dressed in a pair of trousers into which he tucked in a plain white shirt. His dress sense would hardly get him noticed. In many ways he was more attractive than many other men, he was about five foot eight, slim but not athletic, clean shaven with a prominent jaw line. Some men in the club were already starting to get off with the women in the club but because he was so withdrawn women just overlooked him; Gemma however was aroused and wanted to know him.

"Do you mind if I invite him over?" she asked again with a twinkle in her eye. I was more than a little aroused myself and with a good few hours before the taxi was due I knew I did not want to peak too early.

"Sure, I will go up the bar and get some drinks whilst you call him over. He might be more willing to come if I'm not here." I tidied myself back up and strolled over to the other side of the bar. As I waited to be served I could see Gemma smiling towards where the young man must have been stood. My view was blocked by the crowd of people hanging around the bar and I was unable to see him directly but, I could imagine his reaction. Presumably he had initially refused her first advance as she was now yelling something towards him whilst all the time managing to look playful, yet innocent and with a killer smile. Eventually his resistance caved as he appeared from behind the group of people who were restricting my view and he sat down besides Gemma.

As they he sat down it was Gemma who seemed to be doing most of the talking. She was being very flirty. I saw the signs with her hands slightly touching his, letting them slip against his leg and obviously enjoying herself. It was apparent that he was more than a little unsure of what he should do but he was beginning to relax and was at least talking to her.

"I think he is next," I heard a female voice say to the side of me. I was so intent upon watching Gemma I never realised someone was stood waiting to serve me. I made my order and turned to thank the woman who had politely allowed me to go first. When I did I saw an Asian woman, maybe Indian, stood there with the most amazing body. Without realising I looked her up and down. She was about five foot five wearing a tight fitting, blue, mini dress. Her legs were shapely and defined by the silver heels she wore. She was staring back equally intently and then I realised she was assessing me as well. I wondered if her façade might fall as she became disappointed but she just stood there and if anything, her smile lengthened.

"Thank you," was all I managed to say.

"No problems," she replied. Her brown eyes sparkled and her perfume was strong when she stood this close. The crowd around us had forced us closer and I could feel her pressed gently to my side. "I know what it's like trying to get served here sometimes."

"I doubt you have any problems," I laughed.

"What do you mean?" she said in mock astonishment.

"Well look at you!" I knew she was fishing for compliments. "You are hot. I'm sure the barman serves you first every time."

To her credit she actually blushed even though she got the answer I'm sure she was looking for.

"Who are you here with?"

"My friend's hen party," she replied. "How about you?" I was not going to admit to being here with my girlfriend who was currently being chatted up by another man.

"Some friends."

"Well I'm there," she said pointing towards a table of girls at the other end of the bar, luckily out of direct view of my own table. The hen was sat in the middle with the usual veil and L-plates. The other girls were all looking over, laughing aloud and pointing towards us. "If you want too later on, bring your mates over for a chat."

"I will do," I said. "By the way I'm Mark." I held my hand out which she shook.

"I'm Natasha," her hand was small against mine but her tanned skin was silky soft. She had long delicate fingers with perfect nails painted with a soft pink polish.

"It's good to meet you." There was an awkward pause as I stood there looking at her still holding her hand. "You really are beautiful." Those last words seemed to slip out, maybe due to the drink or because it was the simple truth. She looked embarrassed but held my stare. Finally we released each others hand and I realised that my last comment may have ruined anything between us. The barman had returned with my drinks and I handed over the cash. Natasha was still besides me and had returned to staring intently at me.

"I hope I see you later for a dance maybe?" At that I picked up my drinks and smiled back.

"I hope so."

I bought three drinks. I knew what the mystery man was drinking because of the bottle I had seen him holding earlier. I again got Gemma a double. As I approached the table I could see Gemma still laughing with her hand resting naturally on the young mans leg as he was telling her some story or another and seemingly looking more settled. As I got closer Gemma looked up still laughing.

"This is Paul," she said with a mischievous look in her eye. As he realised who I was he again looking uncomfortable once more.

"I should be going." He seemed nervous and tried to get up.

"Don't go," Gemma said grabbing his hand to stop him moving. "Your friends are still not here." I myself tried to relieve some of his tension by laughing and sat myself at the other side of Gemma.

"Don't sweat it mate," I said with what I hoped was a friendly smile. I reached out a hand. "I'm Mark, good to meet you Paul." He shook my hand and instantly relaxed a little. He presumably thought I was the jealous boyfriend and now he realised I was not there to kick his arse. He was relieved, if not a little confused.

Gemma explained that Paul was waiting for friends who it seemed had not shown up. As she spoke she held Paul's hand and rested it on her thigh. Although Gemma's actions were seemingly natural Paul instantly looked towards me and removed it. I just smiled and pretended to listen to Gemma as my cock grew in intensity.

She refocused her attention towards Paul, almost with her back to me for which I was a little relieved as I really did not want to get into conversation with the guy. I picked up my beer as she talked to him about his career. Apparently he was a first year student at the local university studying Civil Engineering. No wonder his mates hadn't turned up I thought.

As she continued to talk I thought about my encounter with Natasha at the bar and I began to feel frisky so I put my hand on Gemma's leg. Paul did his best not to look but couldn't help himself as I run my hands up and down, each time deliberately raising the skirt a little higher. Eventually the top of her fishnet stockings were on view along with a small amount of creamy thigh. I looked at Paul and motioned to him to look down at the skirt. He did his best to be subtle as he did so. He looked up and smiled but there was still some confusion in his look but the view was obviously turning him on too. To her credit Gemma continued, pretending to be oblivious to our unsaid conversation. I once again motioned for him to look down this time I raised her skirt so he could see her black, lacy knickers.

She turned to me and in a mocking tone said, "You are so naughty." With that she leaned over to me and kissed me full on. I knew she was a little drunk and extremely horny as her tongue flittered against mine. When she finished Paul seemed embarrassed but before he could say anything she leant over and did the same to him. I looked around, people were continuing on with the socialising without paying us any attention. Being in a dark corner concealed many of our actions. I rubbed my hard cock through my jeans as I watched Gemma with Paul. When she finished Paul looked in shock but soon a large grin crossed his face.

"You like Gemma then?" I said smiling.

"Yes, she is gorgeous." As I spoke to Paul my hand went to her knickers and I started rubbing her wet pussy. I looked at Paul and beckoned him to do the same. He gingerly put his hand on her stocking thigh then moved it further up towards the flesh. He was staring intently at her legs. Gemma just sat back and smiled at me obviously enjoying the feel of two men touching her. I felt Paul's hand as he brushed his hand over her knickers which were now extremely wet. Gemma let out a low moan. I guided his hand inside the lacy material and onto her swollen pussy lips. Gemma moaned some more, I knew she was close. I pushed his fingers into her lips.

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12