Girlfriend Knows Sexy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

"Harder," Gemma said breathlessly as quietly as she could manage. I let Paul continue to rub her as I squeezed her breast. She pulled me close and kissed me. As she did so she suppressed a scream as she came. "Thank you," she whispered.

She took Paul's hand away and moved it back onto her thigh. He was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Give me a few minutes," she said playfully to him. As she sat there trying to compose herself she turned to me. "Would you get me another drink?" Instead Paul stood up.

"I'll get these," he said. "What are you both drinking?" We gave Paul our order and he disappeared to the bar.

"You are enjoying it then?" I grinned at Gemma.

"I can't believe how powerful that orgasm was." She was still tingling from the experience. "I was wondering though, would you leave us together for a while?"

"Yes sure. I can watch from a distance." She leaned in and kissed me again.

"Thank you."

Paul came back with the drinks and I made my excuses and left them alone. I went to the toilet and then stood at another darkened corner of the bar where I watched as Gemma again kissed Paul. I was horny as hell and wanted to come there and then but I knew it was impossible while stood up like that in an open bar. I watched as Paul touched Gemma breast and before long she was sat on his lap. I wanted to be closer to see it all but knew Gemma wanted to have a bit of privacy with him.

"Where did your friends go?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I looked around and there was Natasha sitting alone in the darkened corner. I smiled over at her.

"No idea, think they have gone on for a curry or something. How about yours?"

"They are dancing."

"You not up for it?"

"No," she laughed, "I bought new shoes and my feet are killing me." With that she lifted her legs to show me her shoes. Instead I followed her legs up to the dress which had risen higher up where she had sat down, exposing a pair of white panties underneath. She looked at me and laughed again. "Want to sit down?" I took one last look over to Gemma and Paul, they were kissing and laughing.

"Sure," I sat down and she moved across to let me sit beside her behind the table. As it was in a slight alcove I could no longer see Gemma but she knew the taxi was booked for 3am.

Natasha was working in a florist or something and we made some small talk for a while but before long we both knew what we wanted.

"You like what you see then?" she said out of the blue. I was to horny to bother with trying to be a gentleman.

"Yes, I do, you are sexy as fuck." She laughed.

"Now that's subtle." With that she leant over to kiss me. It was sheer passion and seemed to last for several minutes. I felt her hand run over to my already stiff prick. She rubbed it firmly through the jeans. Then she undid the zip and put her hand inside. Meanwhile my hands were all over her body. My hands roamed to her breast. She groaned slightly as I squeezed them. Then my hands wondered down to her arse and across her thighs. Before long they were under her dress and searching for the side of her panties. I pulled them to one side and she gasped as I put two fingers inside her extremely wet fanny.

She pulled away from our embrace and quickly looked around to see if there was anyone watching. There wasn't.

"I want you," was all she said.

"Let's go outside," I said feeling equally horny. She smiled, grabbed my hand and led me outside. Once there we looked for somewhere more discreet. There were plenty of people still milling about the streets after leaving the late night bars, wandering around, waiting for cabs.

Natasha took my hand and led me up a narrow alley that ran between some shops, and then veered into yet another alley which opened up to what looked like wasteland, which was used as car parking for some of the shops during the daytime.

I could here noise coming from about twenty yards in front of me and the recognised the low moans of a man and woman seemingly with the same idea as ourselves. It was dark and there was very little moon to give any light but as my eyes adapted I could just make out the shadowy outline of a young couple. His face was lost in her thighs as he was eating her out, whilst she was laid out on the floor enjoying the oral experience. We passed them with a few feet and I could see her breast was also exposed but Natasha just pulled me along to a darkened corner.

Natasha smiled at me and pushed me against a wall and kissed me. I lifted up her dress and ran my hands over her arse and then put my hand inside her knickers where I played with her wet pussy. Her kiss became a bite as she withered in pleasure. Then she got down on her knees and undid my jeans.

My member fell free of its restraint and the cool, night air felt good, gently cooling my hard cock. Natasha expertly took it in her mouth. Each movement was taking more until she was up to my balls. I was close, I had wanted to cum for so long and now it was nearly there. Suddenly she stopped and stood up smiling.

"I want you too," she said. With that I pulled down her knickers hitched up her skirt and turned her so her back was then against the wall. Then I grasped her thighs and lifted her up positioning her so my cock was touching the entrance of her clit. I could smell her juices and my cock eased inside her. She was extremely wet and moaned as I pushed my stiff cock further inside her. Then I began to pump away. With each motion her screams began to rise. I knew I was going to cum quickly and with a lot of effort I tried to hold back so I could hopefully give her some pleasure too.

She was as horny as me and before long she was moaning loudly drowning out the sounds of the other couple. I didn't care if anyone heard, I was going to cum. I pulled down the front of her dress, she wore no bra and I hungrily sucked on her nipples. They were large, puffy and sensitive as her moans became screams. Then I felt her shudder as she climaxed with one last yell of ecstasy. I knew I was close too but she stopped me.

"You can't come in me," she said breathlessly, "I don't want to get pregnant." I was frustrated and I was carrying no protection. I knew she was right but I wanted her. I eased her to the ground, she jokingly complained of the stones digging into her but I didn't care, I had to feel my own release. I continued to pump inside her as I brought myself to the brink of climax. As I felt myself about to cum I pulled my cock out. She looked amazing, her lips smiling with a red shimmer of lipstick, her black hair blowing gently in the cool breeze. Her tits were exposed and her nipples were stiff. The skirt was almost around her waist and her white lacy knickers were more eminent against her tanned skin. Her thighs were toned and her legs shapely. She was the picture of beauty and as I took the whole image in my cock exploded shooting its pleasure all over her tits and face.

After I cum I bent down and kissed her and then she did the most amazing thing. She told me to stand up and then she knelt before me and once more took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean.

When she finished she stood up and we embraced.

"Now that was great," she said as she gently pulled away, looked me in the eye and kissed me once more.

"You are amazing," I said as I gave Natasha one last hug before she straightened herself out. She smiled up at me.

"You too," with that my phone went off. It was Gemma asking where I was. I moved away a few yards and then in a low voice I told her I would meet her outside.

"I have to go." I felt a little guilty that I had to leave this beautiful woman here.

"Was it your girlfriend?" she asked without emotion. Although caught off guard I simply tried to lie.

"No it was one of the lads come back to make sure I was alright." Natasha laughed.

"Its ok, I saw you come in with that oriental woman earlier. She is gorgeous." The game was up.

"I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"No need to apologise, I have had a good night and I hope you have too." She smiled once more then passed me a business card for a Floral Designers. "Here take this; it has my mobile on it and an e-mail if you ever want to get in touch."

"Thank you," I said a bit unsure if it was wise.

"Maybe your girlfriend will want to chat too." Now that was an idea.

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12