Girlfriend, Mother, and More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her fingers and sank back down on him. She let out a scream of passion, along with his girth the length of his tool far surpassed anything she had experienced. It always felt wonderful when he fucked, but now he seemed bigger than ever. She was screaming, swearing, urging him on as her own orgasm approached. She was shagging him harder and faster than she had ever done before. At last she felt his cock expand even more and go harder as he hit the cum strokes. This sensation sent her completely over the top and a screaming orgasm, maybe her biggest ever tore through her from head to toe as she pounded down relentlessly on his cock. She felt him erupt and shoot load after load of spunk deep deep inside her, this prolonging her orgasm wonderfully. A short while later she rolled off him. His cock although now soft was still bigger than any other she had ever experienced slipped from her, much to the appreciation of her very sore fanny.

Later he woke with a start. He noticed it was just before seven, his cock was semi hard he reached out for Nikki, she was gone. Her clothes were gone, he realised she had to be at work early and had left without disturbing him. Had wondered if the true reason she had left without waking him he would have laughed. The truth was her fanny was too sore to consider anymore cock for a while. In fact she had considerable trouble walking, feeling extremely bow-legged. She knew her pussy would give her trouble all day, her clit was still swollen and much more sensitive than usual.

Has he showered he considered the events of the past couple of weeks and smiled. Nikki lovely girl with model looks and figure would do anything for his cock. A nice trophy to have on your arm, not to mention good shag of course and getting better. Amanda would become a good fuck after a couple more lessons, she must get used to swallowing his come as her oral skills improved. His secretary Sarah appeared somewhat naive, but curious lass. She had a superb body, She was a little cockteaser who needed teaching a lesson. His cock hardened as he thought about the fun to come with Sarah.

He had to catch the bus into town as his car was still in the pub car park and he was cutting it fine. He dressed quickly and rushed out of the door only to see the bus disappearing down the road.

"Bollocks, bugger!" he exclaimed. He hated being late and being up for promotion himself would not be helped by being so.

"Missed the bus have we?" a voice mocked from behind the car parked in his place.

He was just about to tell whoever made the remark to fuck off when a girl popped up from the far side of the car. He had to take a second look it was a vision of some beauty that had a sponge in her hand, obviously cleaning her car.

She walked towards him "Sue Deville," she offered a soapy wet hand.

"John Warne," he smiled taking her hand without hesitation

"I know," she said "you live upstairs."

"That's right," he was enraptured by her beauty, no makeup, hair all askew, dressed in old shorts and tee shirt. He did notice her nipples standing proud, no bra, nice tits. "Need a lift to town by any chance?"

"Would you be so kind?"

"Hop in."

He settled in the passenger seat, she pulled away. Although Sue Deville was only just over five feet tall she appeared to have wonderfully long legs. John could not resist a stare, he followed her legs upwards from her ankles. Her shorts had ridden up tightly into her crotch giving her a camel toe. His cock twitched at the sight of her bulges.

She knew he was getting an eyeful "Your up late aren't you, oversleep?"

He blushed at being caught staring at her. "Yes slightly."

"I had a bad night too that's why I`m up early."

"Really?"

"Yes a lot of noise from upstairs," she noticed he blushed again "Sounded as if someone was enjoying themselves," she smiled.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"Not to worry it's a bit like that at Uni sometimes."

They chatted for the ten minute drive he was captivated by her.

They arrived at his car and he thanked her as he got out of her car, "Thanks ever so for the lift."

"Anytime my pleasure."

"Oh and sorry about last night," he apologised again.

"It's Ok, your girlfriend made all the noise anyway, does she always moan in her sleep like that?"

John was about to reply when she sped off, he wondered just how much she had heard.

12