Girlfriend Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Either way, I don't want to go down that path again." Shaking my head, I felt the little guy awakening. "Stop it. Don't betray me."

Somehow I managed to control myself and didn't repeat the indiscretion with her panties again during the vacation, even though part of me ached to. Instead, every night I ended between her legs, pleasing her pussy with my mouth as I rubbed myself against the bed.

The problem was that I knew this role too well. Just the way it happened with my wife, I adjusted to the ritual and lost myself in the subjecting part of the situation.

Once, after a three orgasm session, I brought up the possibility of her returning the favor. After a not so friendly chuckle, Kathy dismissed the notion as not even worthy of her consideration. She looked at me like she was disgusted with the idea so I didn't ask her again.

Overall, she seemed to enjoy the vacation. Being treated as a Queen has its benefits and she took full advantage of them. Frankly, as long as I got my oral fix between her legs, I was happy with the outcome, too.

On returning home, I did a quick search for the box of condoms. My excitement was at an all time high. Once I got my hands on the the slippery rubbers, I hoped I could put the little guy back in her sweet pussy.

They were nowhere to be found.

After searching everywhere I asked what happened to them. She said she threw them out the week before because she was afraid they had expired and weren't good anymore.

Her explanation mystified me. I never heard of rubbers expiring, but didn't argue. There was a drug store nearby.

She stopped me before I left, explaining she had a yeast infection and we couldn't do it for a while anyway. This took me off guard because I was unaware of her condition and I asked her how long it would be before we could do it again. She just shrugged, telling me she would let me know.

Thinking it over later, I asked her why oral sex was all right but not regular sex. She gave me that same look I got when I asked her for a blowjob. Shaking her head at me like I was a total idiot, I figured there must be a good reason. I just didn't know what it could be.

So we continued our one-sided sex affair.

That night after five delicious orgasms, she fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. As I watched her slumber, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

As stealthy as a cat burglar, I snuck into the bathroom.

Kathy hadn't done the laundry from the trip yet. Digging through the pile of dirty clothes I pulled out two pairs of her used panties. Locking the door, I slipped on the first pair and examined my cute butt in the mirror. With one pair glued to my face, I inhaled her scents. I slipped the pair off and wrapped it around my cock. While jerking off I imaged myself wearing the panties and feasting on her succulent cunt.

Within seconds, I exploded.

After that, we fell into the same pattern I had developed with my ex. Our physical relationship consisted my mouth and tongue glued to her pussy. I wasn't complaining because part of me, the masochistic part, relished the subservient position. The male ego part I simply buried.

Like in the past, it wasn't only at bedtime that we engaged in our one-sided affairs. She would summon me any time she felt in the mood to take the edge off, as she liked to call my oral undertakings. We could be watching a movie and she would suddenly beckon with a finger and I would kneel to the floor to service her while she continued to watch the show. Once, she was talking to someone at work, a guy I think, and point to the floor so I could lap her while she returned to the conversation.

Once, I accidentally walked in on her while she was sitting on the toilet. The reason I entered was because the door was ajar so I didn't think she was in the room. Later, reflecting on the coincidence, I thought she might have planned the encounter. Anyway, even though I apologized profusely she just sat there and finished. Listening to the tinkling, I tried to turn away. As I brushed my hair, already forgetting why I came in, I glanced at her in the mirror.

With a wicked grin on her face she watched me carefully. The last sounds ended, she just sat there, smiling smugly, not bothering to wipe herself.

"This is your lucky day," she said. "It's treat time. Come and get it."

"What," I stammered.

"You heard me. Get your face down there between my legs and lick me. " She waved at her pussy.

This was a defining point in our relationship. Her respect for me was diminishing, obviously. Her words were demeaning, yet exciting. My stature, what was left of it, was about to be reduced even further.

Part of me knew I shouldn't give in, recognizing if I obeyed, that it was a big step down the path of utter and total depravity. We both knew she was starting to become more demanding, more assertive. We both knew she was taking complete control over our relationship.

I knew I should say no, maybe even stand up to her. The last vestige of male pride shouted out to slap her. If I ever wanted to be her equal again, I should yank her into the bedroom and fuck her brains out.

Whichever way I chose, I knew this would be an irrevocable step in our relationship, even a fatal one.

She sat there waiting, a cat-like grin on her face like she already knew what I was going to do.

Slowly, like she was teasing me, making me wait for it, she spread her legs apart. Transfixed by the sight of the treasure I adored, I fought with myself. Don't do this, I cautioned myself, fight it, don't surrender to her pussy, be a man.

Her legs widened, her glorious pussy shone right in front of me, tiny drops of liquid still hanging on the dark hairs.

She won't respect me after I do this, I warned myself.

You'll lose her.

The battle raged inside.

I stared at her beautiful, nasty pussy.

I took a step forward. Then another.

Standing in front of her, I lowered myself to my knees. Glancing up, I saw her smile. It was a smile of victory.

Leaning in, my tongue licked the droplets from the hairs. In one instant, I lost the battle. My pride, my manhood were forsaken, cast off forever.

Hearing her chuckle, I lowered myself into her womanhood, licking and tasting her. She laughed triumphantly as I felt a little flow of liquid enter my mouth. Knowing it was probably a small release of her piss, I choked it down, acknowledging she had lost all respect for me now.

How can you respect someone who drinks their piss? Recognizing what she thought of me now only served to cement my need for her. The more depraved the incident, the more I needed it and relished in it.

I lapped at her until she gushed with a lovely orgasm.

After that incident, there was no doubt about the status of our relationship. Kathy didn't even pretend to treat me like an equal. I was now nothing more than her slave.

A bright girl, Kathy found many ways of enjoying my servitude. Sometimes during dinner, which I fixed, she would announce that my meal was waiting for me under the table. Humiliated and beaten, I would sink to the floor and feast on her succulent cunt while she calmly ate her supper. After her climax she would slide her half-chewed food under the table for me to eat on the floor like a dog, often smearing the remains with her bare foot and making me lick the residue from it.

Watching television she would comment about how hot the guy in the show was and pull me onto the floor to lick her as she watched. I would hear her say things like how good that guy could make her feel, how she would love to feel his giant cock in her neglected pussy.

I knew it would not be too long before she took that next step, cuckolding me, but still I licked her beautiful pussy like my life depended on it.

Soon, every night, after she fell asleep, I would lock myself in the bathroom, don a pair of her used panties and give into my need to relieve myself. My poor little guy was once again growing accustomed to the sensual seduction of panties. My hand, covered by her sweet silk, was the only way I found pleasure. Unfortunately, my little warrior seemed quite content with the arrangement. Even though he was no longer wanted or desired by her, the wee fellow seemed quite content.

Having given in to the power of her pussy, the feel of her panties, and allowing her to control every sexual act I knew it wouldn't be long before I took the next step. And the next step was always fatal.

It wouldn't be long before I graduated to becoming her lowly ass-licker.

Worshipping a woman's ass has special meaning to me. Symbolically, it clearly demonstrates the very nature of humbling oneself to another in a very degrading way. In society, is there anyone lower than an ass-licker? Not in my mind. The act clearly shows the depraved subservience of one to another, a way of relinguishing all power and giving control to a superior being.

Regardless of the reason, it's a passion I can't control.

I call it the ultimate submission.

Ignoring the consequences, I tried to reach the blessed spot while I was busy at her pussy, elevating her hips, which allowed me access to explore beneath her cunt, searching the crevice of her ass. As I snaked lower and lower she stopped me short.

"No way," she said. "Not unless you never want to kiss me again." Pausing, I considered her ultimatum. "I will never put my mouth on lips that touched somebody's ass."

Believing at the time I might maintain some equality in the relationship, with deep disappointment, I returned to her pussy.

The next night I found myself exploring the forbidden area again. It seemed no matter the consequences I couldn't resist the temptation of her gorgeous butt. My ex-wife had taught me too well. There was no deeper surrender to a woman, no greater feeling of depravity than kissing her asshole. There was no finer humiliation than wanting to worship a majestic derriere.

In the end, the lust was too great for me; the need to degrade myself with this perverted act was beyond my control.

As I poked around down there, Kathy stopped my efforts again, reminding me of the conditions.

"If you kiss my ass, which you seem to want to do, you can never kiss my lips again. So how badly do you need to do this?" I paused, then my tongue snaked out and touched the area right between the pussy and ass. "Is your need to kiss my ass more important than anything else?

I paused again. But my traitorous tongue licked again.

She snorted in disgust. "What kind of a man would even want to kiss a woman's ass? Don't you know how demeaning and disgusting that is?"

Even while belittling me, even while telling me what a fool and creep I was, my tongue sought its goal. She actually laughed when she felt the penetration.

"An ass lover, imagine that, I'm living with an ass lover," she said. She grabbed my head and yanked it to her pussy. "Finish me first, then you can have your turn."

After satisfying her with my mouth she rolled over. All of a sudden I had complete access to her ass, at least with my tongue. That's all it took.

Worshipping her glorious hind quarters, feverishly, I rubbed against the bed, climaxing in total humiliation, as I succumbed to this act of depravation.

Once again, it was confirmed in my psyche, nothing is more degrading and therefore more exciting than worshipping a dominant female's ass.

That became our pattern, as I was never allowed near her pussy again with anything except my servile mouth. We stayed together for another couple of months with me becoming more and more addicted to her panties, her pussy, her ass and her control. She played with me like a toy, making me do whatever she wanted. But, the way it always happens to me with women, she seemed to grow tired of our games.

It started falling apart completely one night when I came home to find her getting dressed and ready to go out.

"Where are you going?"

"Out," she replied.

"With who?"

She gave me a look of disdain. "With some friends."

When I was married, my wife cheated on me the same way, going out with 'friends'. In my mind I knew Kathy meant the same thing.

"Can I lick you before you go?" I asked. All pretense of sharing equality in the relationship had ended long ago. My pathetic plea only reinforced my lowly standing between us.

Kathy snorted and shook her head. "Sure, knock yourself out. Get me all hot and ready."

Despite her warning, I was never one to turn down a good licking, and in desperation I was thinking I could take the edge off and she might not feel the need to find another man. On my knees, I performed my best oral lovemaking.

Moments later, she pulled up her panties and headed for the door. Not a word was spoken.

Still kneeling, I watched as she left for her date.

Some part of me knew Kathy and I would not remain a couple much longer. Maybe the thought was enough for me to break the last barrier.

Not being able to stand the thought of her screwing some other guy, I found myself in the bathroom trying on some of her clothes. I hadn't fully dressed up since the divorce.

A flashback resounded in my mind. The last time I wore women's clothes was when I became a French maid for my wife and her black boyfriend, serving all of their kinky needs.

Despite the way things turned out in the past, I couldn't resist the pull of the forbidden lust.

"Kathy is probably picking out some stud to do to her what I can't." I paused in thought. "Someone with a big cock." My little guy hardened, betraying his need to be cuckolded.

Setting aside the images of Kathy in the arms of another, I donned her panties, pulling on her nylons, and then slipping on a slinky dress. Feeling she wouldn't be back until late, I even dared to put on some make-up.

When I was all dolled up, I glanced in the mirror. My frame was not condusive to femininity so I looked like some cheap slut. Nonetheless, the sight turned me on.

Holding another pair of used panties over my engorged cock, I started stroking while fantasizing about Kathy getting screwed royally by some big hunk. It didn't take long. For some reason, becoming a cuckold filled me with a sense of lust that was completely overpowering.

After cleaning up, I went to bed. Kathy came home late, and my mind immediately wondered what she had done.

She tried to be quiet, maybe hoping I wouldn't wake up. I felt the bed move as she slipped into bed, nude as usual.

I waited until I heard the sounds of her deep breathing. My little guy was straining in the confines of my pajamas.

Although my conscience screamed that I should leave her, I couldn't help myself. Faced with the very real possibility that she had found a real man, I couldn't resist any longer.

Crawling under the covers, I snuck down to her delicious pussy. Listening to the sounds of her deep sleep, I spread her legs apart. Wriggling between them, my tongue sought its goal.

A single taste told me all that I needed to know. Her hair was matted.. The sticky cum from another man was evident everywhere. Nonetheless, my tongue licked again, diving deep inside her pussy.

Kathy wakened and tried to push me away, but I held on, my tongue licking in frenzy.

"Oh well, what the hell, if you licked my ass, you'll probably have no problem with what you find there. Enjoy, I sure did."

After that night Kathy treated me even worse as she finally had lost all respect for me. I tried to keep the relationship together by doing all of the chores around the house, buying her gifts, doing anything she wanted but it was a losing battle.

Soon she was openly flaunting her fling or flings with other men. She asked me how she looked when she dressed like a slut before a date, both of us knowing she would be fucked royally that night.

When I tried to come on to her, she laughed at me. When I appeared naked one night she looked at me as if I was some sort of freak.

After her dates, when she came home, she straddled my head so I could get all of the cum from her better. She even told me not to eat on the nights she went out saying she would provide all of the nourishment later.

And every night I dressed in her clothes, turning myself into the slut I thought she had become, imaging her getting ravished and then shooting into her/my panties like I had no control over myself.

The relationship ended finally when I walked in on her fucking some guy in our bed. I stood and watched as he plowed into her over and over as she moaned like she had never been fucked before.

She saw me standing there and just gave me a wicked smile, enjoying the fuck and relishing my humiliation. Reaching under the pillow she threw me a pair of her panties, the ones I came into the night before. She knew what I had been doing. She told me to go get dressed and come back out and wait on them.

Humbled, yet excited, I went into the bathroom and started dressing like the woman I had become. While dressing, I jerked off a little listening to her moaning in passion. Walking into the room clad like a woman, even a poor imiatation of one, was total humiliation. I knew she made me do it so the both of them would get a good laugh but I did it anyway. There's something inside me that seems to need this degradation, this humiliation, this complete embarrassment.

The guy burst into laughter when he saw me, telling her that he hadn't believe her when she told him what I would do. He laughed but he didn't stop pounding her from behind. Kathy called me over to the side of the bed and reached out for my hand. She pulled me down by her side so I could see her face as she was getting drilled.

Holding my hand tightly I watched the look of rapture flow over her as he touched depths I could only dream of reaching. The entire time we had been together she had never looked so fulfilled. Maybe that was the idea, for me to realize that truth.

Watching closely, I couldn't help envying his mammoth utensil ram in and out of the cherished pussy I adored. The only time I had ever seen any male organ that huge was on my wife's lover. I wondered how he could fit it all in to her.

After they finished the screwing they just plopped on the bed, both dripping with cum.

"You thought making him dress as a slut was bad, watch what I'm going to make him do now," Kathy said.

"I can't wait," the stud replied, wrapping his arm over her shoulders and reaching down to squeeze a nipple.

"Come here, sissy, "Kathy said to me. "I want you to lick. Clean my pussy of his cum. You're used to his taste, you've been drinking it every night, so it shouldn't be a problem."

All pride had long since vanished and I became the servile slave they wanted. Dropping to my knees, I dove into her pussy like I was starving, the need to taste her overwhelming the blow to my pride. After she exploded into my mouth she told me to clean him off.

Throughout all my perversions, I had never touched another man's penis and didn't really want to now. Actually, I didn't know what to do. They both watched me, waiting patiently for me to obey her. Once again, the need to humiliate myself conquered whatever reservations I had. The last little bit of pride I had died as I put his cock into my mouth and licked it clean.

They roared in laughter.

After she kissed him goodbye, she told me to follow her to the bathroom.

"Ok, sissy, this is the last time you get to taste my pussy. Bob is moving in and you're moving out."

"But, Kathy..." I said, before she cut me off.

"It shouldn't come as a surprise. I need more than you can give. Besdies, I need a man, not a ass-licking sissy. You're not a man. Your little thing does nothing for me. I need a good fuck and you, obviously, can't give it to me." She sat on the toilet and pointed at the floor in front of her.