Girlfriend Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get to your knees and perform your duty, sissy. Lick me as I piss."

She called me more names as I licked her, releasing a flow of her golden piss into my mouth. She called me names like panty slave, cum licker, and worthless dick. After she climaxed she took me back to the bedroom and had me tongue her ass. The taste of sperm leaked out and I knew he had fucked her there. Her laughter was all the proof I needed. More shame poured through my veins as I orgasmed on the bed at the same time as she did, tasting her lovers and her juices all mixed up together. She laughed when she saw what I had done, climaxing while eating her out, cleaning up her studs cum. The last words I heard her utter as I left were "worthless dick.'

Unpacking in a new place I found some crusty panties of hers. A note was attached telling me that she wore them after a tremendous fuck from her boyfriend.

"Suck them clean, then wear them until they're worn out. Thanks for everything; it's too bad your tongue is bigger than your cock. You'll make some girl, or guy, a decent wife someday. See you around dickless."