Girlfriend Puts on a Show in Vegas

Story Info
My girlfriend brought fantasy to reality during our vacation.
3.1k words
4.35
43.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month ago my girlfriend and I were watching porn when a video of of a guy watching his wife have sex with someone else came on. We viewed it for a couple minutes of it when Kelly (my girlfriend) asked if I would ever want to do something like that. At first I was a little taken back by the thought, but the more we talked about it the more it turned me on. We are both really sexual people and neither of us tend to get jealous. We even advocate flirting with other people at bar, parties, etc because neither of us feel it's healthy to control the other. In fact, when I see her flirting with a guy it excites me because I know how desirable she is and I know she is making the conscious decision to come home with me every night. Outside of flirting we have only had one experience with bringing other people into the bedroom. We were juniors in college and I was serving an internship 2 hours outside of where we were living. Kelly and her friend were visiting for the weekend and while she was driving she text me and told me she had a surprise for me. By the end of the night I had totally forgot about the surprise until I washed up for bed and when I went to my room Kelly and her friend were both in bed waiting for me. Needless to say I fulfilled every guy's biggest fantasy that night. The best part was that nothing afterward was awkward between any of us. It was sex and nothing more.

After our discussion about the porn and whether I would like to watch her with another guy we started to play around with the idea a lot. It started out as dirty talk while we we having sex, then it progressed to role playing, then to the point where we would be out and she would fantasize about what guy she wanted to bring home. It was always such a turn on we finally said fuck it we're going to make it happen. We already had a trip to Vegas planned and agreed it was the perfect place the make try it. We never had more sex in our lives than we did the weeks leading up to our trip. The thought of another guy pounding my girlfriend of 5 years in front of me would never leave me. I would be sitting at work and my mind would wonder to how it would go down and my imagination would run so wild I would catch myself trying not to get hard at the office. Kelly is 25 years old with dark hair, tan complexion, small C boobs and terrific butt.

Fast forward to the second night of our trip to where we were walking around the casino basically looking for someone she wanted fuck. The anticipation and excitement was overwhelming. I had some many questions. Would I enjoy watching? Would I get jealous? What type of guy is she going to pick? What if he is really hung? Would she cum for him?

As we were walking through the blackjack pit she pointed out a guy and asked "what about him?" The guy she pointed out looked to be in his mid 20's and seemed to be a good looking. He was sitting down but was looked to be tall, with an average build and was dressed nicely. It's a weird thing sizing up a guy and considering whether or not he is the right guy to bang your girlfriend. I wanted her to enjoy it but in the same breath I didn't want her fucking Brad Pitt either. There was a seat open next to him so I suggested we sit down and see what he was about.

As you would have it he was a cool dude. His name was Jason and he was in town with his buddies but he said they were all hammered and were passed out early. I suggested we try and get on their level and before you knew it shots started to flow. After about an hour and 5 tequila shots he lost all his money and was going to take off. I looked at Kelly and could tell she was into him so I told him we were sick of playing and since we were up money we would buy him a drink at the bar if he wanted. Being that his friends were passed out he didn't have any better offers so he took us up on the drink. We were all having a great time joking around and pounding drinks. Kelly was flirting with Jason by gently leaning into him and touching his arm or brushing her body against his. He didn't want to cross any lines but he was definitely digging her. On the outside I was playing it cool but on the inside my mind was racing. The thought of this guy bending Kelly over the hotel bed wouldn't leave my mind.

I don't know if it was because I was drunk or because of the anticipation leading up to it but either way I was ready to try and make it happen. Kelly was being anything but subtle that she wanted it too. But exactly how do you bring such a thing up to someone? Would he think we were weirdos and want to get the hell out of there. Shit, even I took it was weird and I was the one who wanted it. Despite my apprehension over how to broach the subject the liquor started talking and I decided to take the band-aid approach and just say it. The words started rolling out of my mouth and I began to explain how Kelly and I have been together a long time and wanted to try some new stuff in the bedroom. I told him about the threesome she gave me in college and that Vegas was the perfect spot for me to return the favor for her. I was nervous waiting for his reaction as I'm sure Kelly was but was really cool about it. He explained he actually had experience with this type of thing as he had a good friend who was a swinger and his friend had asked him to hook up with his wife. When he was done talking I asked him "So you're in?!"

He directed his attention at Kelly and said "Hell yea I'm in! I mean, Look at you!" Then a split second later he looked at me and was like "Wait, you're not bi or anything, right? And you're not going to rob me at gun point in your room?"

All of us let out an extremely nervous laugh and a breath of relief. I assured him I was definitely straight and that I would probably just watch. He replied "Well then I am definitely fucking in!"

That's when I remember thinking holy shit this is going to happen. Up until that point it was just a fantasy...something we both thought we wanted but weren't sure of. Expressing it openly to Jason and having him accept our invite made it very real. There was a brief awkward pause filled with sexual tension which Jason broke by ordering another round of shots and cheering to "a good night ahead."

We had one or two more drinks at the bar but it was obvious that all parties wanted to get the show on the road so as I was finishing my cocktail I suggested "What do you guys think about taking this party upstairs?" Kelly and Jason both agreed this was a good idea and the three of us began to make our way to our room.

As we approached the elevator bay Kelly and I were walking a step behind Jason and I whispered in her ear that she should start making out with him the second we got on the elevator. She smiled at me and told me "I think I can handle that."

True to her word as soon as the elevator doors closed behind us she pinned Jason against the wall and began to makeout with him. It was so erotic that I immediately began to feel my dick start to swell. I remember being jealous but it wasn't the type of jealous like where I wanted it to stop it was the good kind that feels like an adrenaline rush. For 11 floors I watched them makeout and toward the end Jason became more aggressive by pulling Kelly's body against his and grabbing her ass. After what seemed like an eternity the elevator made a "bing" and the doors opened. Kelly and Jason separated and I let out a deep breath saying aloud "Wow, this is going to be intense."

"Tell me about it" Jason replied.

After a long walk down the hallway to our room I swiped the key and opened the door allowing Kelly and Jason to head in. We entered and I said "Alright you two, pretend I'm not even here." They were standing on the side of the bed and began making out again. I said I was going to take pictures if that was cool with everyone, which it was. Jason even snapped a few pics POV style throughout the night. In almost no time Kelly dropped to her knees and pulled down his pants. His dick was already halfway hard and sprung out in front of her face. I played sports my entire life and never once looked directly at another guy's dick in the showers. But I guess when it's in the hands of your girlfriend it's different because I immediately started to size him up. My curiosity I had earlier when we were looking for someone for Kelly was confirmed. The guy she was about to fuck was bigger than me. Not like freakishly porn star big but probably a thick 7 or 8 inches. That didn't stop Kelly from deepthroating like only she can do.

I think she was even showing off for me because she was really giving Jason the full service. Everything from deepthroating him to licking his balls to making eye contact with me while she ran her tongue down his shaft. That last part almost sent me over the edge. I told her she had too many clothes on and that she should get naked. Jason helped her strip and before you knew it she was butt ass naked on on the bed blowing him again . I knew the moment of truth was fast approaching. In a matter of seconds I was going to be watching another guy get inside my girlfriend. This was a scenario I ran through my head a thousand times in the past months and now that it was here it was a million times more intense than I imagined it.

Kelly stopped sucking him off and Jason was retrieving a condom from his pants on the floor when he asked "Before we start do you guys have any rules or anything?"

I laughed and told him "Just give it to her as hard as you can."

Kelly was laying on her back and running her hands over her naked body when she started teasing me "Are you ready for this baby...are you ready to watch your girlfriend get fucked by another guy?" She was obviously readying the situation and could tell how much I was into it so she was fueling the fire. It probably didn't hurt that she had half a dozen tequila shots in here either.

I responded by instructing her to "Give me the best show of my life."

Jason had the condom on now and was moving closer to Kelly. She noticed this as asked me "What position to want to see first?"

Having dialogue with my girlfriend about fucking another guy moments before she was actually going do it really had me revved up. I was so horny I could barely think but somehow I managed to tell her to "Show him that hot ass of yours and let him take you from behind."

She didn't even bother responding to me she just obeyed my instructions and turned over for Jason. She has a phenomenally tight bubble butt, which looked even better than it normally does because she had been tanning naked leading up to our trip. He took her by the hips, moved behind her, and just like that began to fuck her. She buried her face in the sheets and gasped the moment he entered her. It was a genuine raw reaction from Jason's rather thick cock. This was real now he was banging her and the voyeur inside of me was loving it. He ramped up the speed and as he did so she clenched her hands into the bed sheets to brace herself. About 2 minutes of this and she lifted her head from the bed, put her hand behind her and told him to slow down. I could tell she was about to cum so I told Jason to keep going. He happily obliged my instructions over hers by taking a firm grip around her hips and fucking her even harder than he was before. He had a tight enough grip on her waist that her ass wasn't going anywhere but her face returned to the sheets. I could make out repeated muffled screams of "Oh my God!" when moments later her body when limp and she came for the first time. Something I had apprehension about ended up being overwhelmingly satisfying.

I don't know if Jason was just a natural stud or if it was because he was drunk but he didn't have any trouble lasting a long time. They fucked in a bunch of different positions, my favorite was probably Kelly on top. I was seating in a chair directly in front of the bed so I had a front row seat to his hands groping her ass and while she repeatedly grinded up and down his cock. He even gave her a handful of firm slaps on the ass which she loves. It was perfect because we wanted a guy to fuck her not love her and that's exactly what he was doing. I continued to snap pictures and do my best to take it all in. The best was when she was still riding him and he pulled Kelly's chest against his which allowed more room for him to go to town. His balls slammed against her ass, which now had red hand prints on it from him spanking her, and she moaning loud enough for the entire floor to hear her. Seriously I was worried about someone knocking on our door. Neither of them were holding anything back.

I continued to move around the room and take in every angle of the show. At one point I was on the bed taking pictures of Kelly riding Jason when he asked if I wanted to join. I thought how nice of you to invite me to fuck my own girlfriend, but I told him "I'm good, but when you're ready I want you to cum on her face." Kelly looked at me and smiled. It was so erotic to watch how confident and free she was in a situation that was so new to both of us.

Jason took control again and pinned Kelly against the bed. Her legs flew into the air over his shoulders and he had free access to go at her as hard as he wanted. His hands moved back and forth from her hips to her bouncing tits until it was obvious he was ready to cum. He pulled out of her and ripped the condom off while she was positioning herself in front of him on her knees again. She gave him head for a few moments before he pulled out and busted a huge load on her face. I can't even begin to describe what it like watching your girlfriend butt ass naked on her knees with another guy towering over giving her a cumshot to the face. She took it like a champ and even sucked him off a little bit longer even as her face was covered with cum. I made sure to get a few pictures of this.

When they were completely finished Kelly marched to the shower and Jason got dressed. He basically thanked me for a hell of night and said he was be game if we wanted to do it again while we were in Vegas. I took down his contact info in the event we were up for round two. He walked into the shower and kissed Kelly goodbye before exiting our room. As soon as the door shut behind him my clothes were coming off and I jumped in the shower with my girlfriend. Very briefly we talked about how hot it was until I couldn't take it any longer and I turned her around and started taking her from behind. It is crazy to think I was the second guy in a matter of minutes that she was having sex with. It didn't take long for me to cum and when I did to my surprise Kelly dropped to her knees again and let me give her a facial just as Jason did moments earlier. As I was cumming on her images of Jason busting a fat load on her earlier flashed through my mind.

After the shower neither of us bothered putting any clothes on. We crawled into the ruffled sheets and discussed everything that happened. She admitted the sex was great but told me the biggest turn on was looking over at me and knowing how much I was enjoying it. We continued to talk about all the details when Kelly noticed me getting hard again. We fucked one more time and passed out. In the morning when the booze wore off and the high from the night settled there was still no jealousy. We were lying in bed going over the pictures of video reliving everything when I told her I had Jason's contact info if she wanted to do it again. I explained I was totally cool with it if she did. She asked me if there was anything different I wanted to try and I admitted I wanted her to suck my dick while Jason took her from behind. She gave me a really big smile and said, "Well I'm not making any promises but it IS Vegas, we might as well make the most of it. Invite Jason to the come to the pool with us and we'll see where it goes." That is a story which I'll have to share another time.