Girlfriend Turned Slutty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slows his roll a bit and takes his middle finger and puts it inside her sloppy canal on the top side of his dick.

Never seeing this trick before I am taking notes and loving life while he is rubbing her G spot with his middle finger and continuing to fuck her hole furiously.

The orgasms are so constant and the sloppy noises heard from her cum make it impossible to count how many but the number is more than you can count on one hand for sure.

Pulling his finger from inside her he starts to rub her clit again with his thumb and she immediately claps her legs together and starts to moan loud as hell. He refuses to stop and presses on with the rubbing even though she is trying to close her legs tight enough to not allow him any movement.

Pulling his masterpiece from her loins I can see that her orgasms pulsing on his shaft created a lot of sperm in the rubber.

Here was my big chance. While he was in the bathroom taking off the rubber I slid her legs out to the side of the bed. Her legs hanging over the side of the bed I thrust my dick into her for maybe ten strokes at most and shot a load so hard into the boxer shorts of mine on the bed the cum made the boxers' wrinkles move with every spurt.

Jay goes to the top of the bed where Lisa is tied and sits down beside her and moves her from her back onto her knees so she can start sucking him again. The ties don't allow her to move more than a couple feet with her hands but she is able to find the dick again with her mouth in what looks like a somewhat awkward position.

He is cupping both her tits and twisting her nipples while she gets him hard again orally. Slowly he starts to rise again and she can no longer take him balls deep into her mouth. The now stiff prick is ready for another go and he gets from underneath her.

Lisa turns her head to the side and I am standing there with the camera to catch a little smile from her face as she is about the get the pounding of a lifetime doggy style.

Grabbing another Jimmy hat he rolls it on and lines up behind her at full mast. She is so wet it slides in effortlessly and she lets out a loud noise almost like a yelp. He starts pounding away and she is being impaled by him pulling her hips for all he is worth and slamming his hips into her ass cheeks.

She has to be in a little bit of pain now due to the noises that she is making while he is slamming the cock to her.

Pushing on her back to signal her to lay flat he starts to play with her asshole with his thumb. Then inserts it into her ass with ease due to all the pussy juice surrounding the hole. Still pumping her from behind on top of her you can see his thumb going in and out of her little rosebud. Working it slowly in and out he continues to hump her with moderate speed. Pulling her ass cheeks apart he gazes at the glistening hole his thumb just left.

If he fucks her up the ass I will cum in seconds but have to stop him because she has asked for an anal free evening much to my dismay. Luckily or unluckily, depending on whose shoes you are in, he didn't try to fuck her sweet little black asshole. Instead he grabbed her by the lower back with both hands while leaning over her and starting humping her like mad. Pounding her so hard you can hear the clapping from downstairs, I would gamble on it.

She is making noises of pain for sure. "UHHHHHHH, UHHHHHH" with every stroke. Tip to balls dozens of times over and over again.

Finally he is reaching his release and leaves most of it in her and just rams the remaining couple inches while she is still grunting out the painful sounds.

At this point I cannot figure out if I am more turned on by the little pussy getting hammered by the big dick or the pure sight of my wife being pleased by another man. It isn't until years later I figure out I love to see her tiny hole ravaged by massive cock but her submissive nature won't allow her to stop a man from the pleasure she is giving him.

As he is ramming her repeatedly he slows the amount of thrusts but tries to push every one deeper than the last. He then just buries it and remains all the way inside her. Pulling from her you can see another deposit in the condom his dick is so proudly wearing.

Jay revisits the bathroom and gets tidy while I am just standing there filled with joy.

Gathering his clothes and getting dressed we both walk downstairs and I let him out the front door.

Meantime my head is spinning like the greatest selling CD making my way back upstairs.

"Oh my GOD that was amazing babes!"

"Ok honey you are very happy, can you please untie me now?"

Her blindfold pulled off her face by her own doing and her seeing a change in me for sure she just smiles.

"Of course baby doll, hold on."

After untying her we both lay in bed close to each other as I pull her close to me and give her the most amazing kiss. My life is so amazing I cannot believe how wonderful it is.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight you sexual demon you!" she says with a laugh.

Wanting more details of course but not having the time since it was already late I didn't probe her. She can rest now but I am certainly going to bring this up in the very near future so we can experience our next episode of sexual desires. All my wishes were answered and if this keeps up I can certainly have a great sex life beyond my wildest thoughts, which are plentiful.

Until the next story,

Bill and Lisa

12