Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 08

Story Info
Elizabeth wreaks havoc on an unsuspecting strip club.
11k words
4.26
14.9k
9

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
482 Followers

Author's Note: I apologize about the wait everybody! I've got a new job and it doesn't give much time to work on this sort of stuff. Please enjoy party 8!

Warning: this chapter is rated a stripperific R and includes, amongst myriad other things, bouncing boobs, jiggling tits, heaving breasts, merry melons, stripping strippers, annoying best friends, swaying dicks, bouncing balls, babydolls, reverse lap dances, pole dancing, race swapping, body swapping, girls with dude bodies, girls with enormous dicks, lawyers, accidental swaps, blind swaps, reality blindness, people ill suited to their jobs, existential dread, slow service, giant chickens, and a really rather horny couple who would rather just be at home fucking right about now.

Girlfriend with Testing Device

- A Smutty Fanfiction, of Sorts -

= Part 8 -- The Path to Hell is Paved with Breast Intentions =

"It's not as bad as it looks!?" cried Ellen, her beautiful hazel eyes growing wide with alarm. "What do you mean it's not as bad as it looks?"

"I mean, I really wouldn't have expected it Elles, but you... you really pull that look off." Elizabeth said. She was trying, and failing, to not laugh.

My focus shifted to Ellen's body. Hers had as well. She was already running her hands over her body like she was searching herself for hidden weapons. She looked... well, she looked scared, to be honest, but more to the point, she looked exactly the same as she always had. Or, well, I guess she looked the same as she did five minutes ago. Sometimes I still have to remind myself that she'd only been like that for a few days.

"What did you do, Elizabeth?" I asked, firmly.

But the sight of Ellen feeling up her new body was apparently too much for the dam that was Elizabeth's composure. She crashed down to the table in a fit of hysterics.

I wracked my brain. Something had to be different about Ellen, and whatever it was it must be something big if it got Elizabeth going like that. I looked her over carefully but all I saw was the same beautiful angel that I had fallen in love with.

I looked again. Ellen's strawberry blonde hair fell in languid waves across the radiant skin of her face, perfectly framing her soft lips, her petite nose, and, of course, the beauteous hazel pools that were her eyes. Her face must be the same, I figured, it still had all of the makeup I had applied earlier. I could remember applying each line, each color. But I guess maybe even that didn't really matter much. If her face was different, would I remember applying it differently? Or would the makeup be the same, but somehow I just wouldn't notice how inappropriately applied it was? I balked at the idea of the latter.

Following the line of her hair downwards, my eyes were drawn -- as they so often were - to her wonderful chest. Her hands grazed across the warm ivory skin of her breasts as she patted down her boobs, her rough hands brushing past her dark, fat nipples as she inspected herself for changes. Mmm... they had grown hard in the club's warm air and were just begging for attention. The torn-up shirt she was wearing really did a great job of showing them off. I mean, in a classy way, of course.

I licked my lips. I loved the way her muscular chest lifted and supported her boobs like that. It really drew attention to how dainty and delicate her enormous shoulders and her thick muscular arms were. I smiled. If I closed my eyes, I could still feel the warm of those arms holding my oh so tight last night.

I chewed on my lip thoughtfully. Between the visual feast in front of me and the rogue thoughts of last night, it was no surprise that I could feel my body starting to heat up

My eyes continued to crawl their way sensuously across Ellen's perfect little body, drinking in the hard, feminine lines of her girlish, six-foot frame. The thin material of her shirt did little to hide the chiselled lines of her six-pack abs as they cut across her tight, hard midriff. She was groping them now, too.

I hazarded a peak under the table. She was still wearing the same black khakis and comfortable but professional shoes that she had left the house with. I shifted a little in my seat as I considered maybe getting a closer inspection of what lay under those pants... Yum...

Wait, was it her dick? If Elizabeth had done something to Ellen's dick, I don't know if I'd be able to forgive her. I reached over and squeezed the hard, familiar muscle of her enormous thigh, massaging gently as I started to work my way upwards. I let out a sigh of relief as I massaged my way across her growing bulge. It was still the same cute little beast it had been last night. I could feel it growing firm and hot under my ministrations, and it was a bit of a struggle to let go, but the look Ellen was giving me made it very clear that now was not the time.

Elizabeth hadn't even noticed. She was still completely caught up in her laughing fit.

I looked around the room expecting to find some clue, but everyone just seemed to be carrying on as if nothing had happened. The girl on stage was still dancing and the crowd was still cheering for her, still oblivious to the fact that her boobs had been swapped away with the flat chest of a man. The bouncer and the waitress still went about their jobs, still oblivious to the fact that they had been racially swapped. Everything was business as usual.

Crap. The kids from earlier were gone. I guess the bouncer must have chased them out? Ellen probably wouldn't be too happy about that, but I guess we had bigger fish to fry right now. I looked over at the statue-perfect slab of masculinity that was watching the door. He was stretching his back as he leaned his plump ass against the wall. It was hardly professional, but I could hardly blame him. If someone had given me great big boobs like that without me noticing, I'm sure I'd have trouble standing for long periods too.

"Oh my god! Elizabeth!" Ellen yelled, her deep voice half growling as it cut through Elizabeth's laughter. "Stop laughing!"

"Okay! Okay! Calm down!" Elizabeth said, taking a series of deep breaths as she tried to steady herself. She plucked up the device from where she'd set it down on the table and eyed it warily. "I can fix it, I can fix it. I think."

"Wait!" yelled Ellen, reaching out to grab the device from Elizabeth's hand. "You might just make it worse! Don't use it if you're not sure!"

"It'll be fine!" Elizabeth said, turning her shoulder sharply to try and keep the device to herself.

Ellen however had longer reach than Elizabeth gave her credit for, and soon she managed to get her hands on it too. For a short terrifying second, the two of them tugged the small box back and forth between them. Then, suddenly, neither of them was holding in. For one dreadful moment, time stood still. The device seemed to hang in the air as it tumbled end over end, careening downwards.

Shit.

Both Elizabeth and Ellen made a grab for it, but all that did was knock it around in the air. I reached out my own arm, but it was too slow.

Finally, it crashed into the table, button-side down. The heavy thud all but drowned out the almost imperceptible zzzzttttt as it bounced, the zzzzttttt as it skidded, and the zzzzttttt as it finally settled in front of Ellen.

Shit.

We all held our breath, our eyes scanning the crowd and each other to see if anything had changed, each of us silently, desperately hoping that we hadn't just been made the unknowing victims in some terrible trade.

"Oh my god." Said Elizabeth. Her dark baritone was barely a whisper, but it was more than enough to break the stunned silence. "Elles... I'm so sorry."

Ellen didn't respond. She was taking a series of deep, slow breaths. Carefully, meticulously, she reached out and retrieved the device, cradling it in her hands. I reached over to rub one of her shoulders, supportively running my hand along the broad width of her back. It was supposed to be a comforting gesture, but I think it mostly just succeeded in sending our tits swaying.

"Alright." I said, brushing the long blonde hair out of my eyes with my other hand. I was trying very hard to be much calmer than I was. "Everybody just... chill out." I slapped a hand on the table for emphasis. It was more for my own sake then for theirs, but it certainly got their attention. "We're just going to take this one step at a time, alright? First. Ellen, is the device okay?"

"I don't know." She said, turning it over and over again in her hands. "It looks fine. Its not cracked or anything, but I have no idea how this thing works. Something could be completely fried inside for all I know."

"I guess we'll have to test it to see?" I frowned.

"Way ahead of you." She aimed the device out at the crowd of horny guys cluttered around the stage. Currently they were throwing bills at a petite middle eastern girl doing a belly dance around the pole. Her creamy white skin was on full display, naked as she was save for her diaphanous side-cut harem pants. "Fingers crossed."

Zzzzttttt!

"Okay," A relieved grin broke across Ellen's face. "I think it's still working."

"You're sure?" I said, looking obliviously at the stage as the stripper finished jiggling her hairy beer belly for the crowd with a flourish that involved ripping off her khakis.

"Pretty sure." Ellen said. "Okay, yeah, that's kind of gross. Putting things back now."

Zzzzttttt!

"Okay then," I said, "so that's good. Now, lets backtrack a bit. Elizabeth, do you want to walk us through that swap you did just now?"

"Hey!" she said, putting up her hands defensively. "Don't blame that on me! The controls got spun as it went out of my hand, sure, but if anyone's to blame here its miss grabby hands here!"

"What!?" cried Ellen. "That's..." she sighed then took a small breath. "yeah, yeah, okay, I probably shouldn't have tried to grab it like that." She paused, thoughtfully, then continued. "but next time I do, let go, okay?"

"I was just trying not to drop it!" Elizabeth countered 'but... fine, okay. You're right."

The two of them looked at each other in the eyes, a little embarrassed.

"Sorry." They both said together, then laughed.

"The important thing," said Elizabeth, running her hands along her flawless brown skin, "is that I don't feel any different. Maybe nothing happened?"

"We have absolutely no way of knowing," said Ellen, cradling her head in her large, rough hands. "I didn't even realize it could do something like that -- go off without anyone touching it." Her eyes went wide as she looked up. "Oh god." her soprano voice cracked in alarm. "I've had that thing loose in my bag! It could have gone off like a hundred times by accident by now!"

Elizabeth and I shared a worried look.

I reached out and grabbed Ellen's hand. Her chest heaved as she hyperventilated.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." I said, comfortingly, "You're always so careful with your stuff, and that button takes a bit of push to really set it off, so I'm sure it wasn't getting knocked around enough for that. Besides, you have to aim it, right? Maybe if its in a bag it can't get a bead on a target?"

"You're right." Ellen relaxed a little, squeezing my hand tightly. "I mean... we'd have no way of knowing anyway, would we? Everyone could have dog bodies right now for all we know. Or... dogs could have the bodies that we're supposed to have, I mean. Uhg."

I woofed.

Ellen stared at me in surprise for a second, then a slow smile crept across her face and she laughed.

Elizabeth joined in too, and soon the two of us were barking and yipping and driving Ellen into a fit of giggles.

"Okay, okay." She said, smiling. "I get the point. Best not to think about it."

"What I meant to ask, Elizabeth," I said, brushing the hair from my eyes, "was what did you swap that was causing you to laugh so hard?

"Huh?" replied Elizabeth, not really picking up on my change of subject.

"Before the device got dropped," I clarified, "what did you swap Ellen with?

"Y-you're kidding me, right?" Elizabeth looked back and forth between me and Ellen. We looked at each other then back at Elizabeth. "Look at her!" Finally, she held out her arms to gesture towards Ellen dramatically.

"That's what I was trying to tell you!" Ellen sighed. "Only the person touching the device notices the changes. That's why we all needed to be touching it before using it." Ellen clenched a fist. "What did you do to me, Elizabeth?"

"Wait," Elizabeth laughed, "holy crap, really?"

"It's true." I said. "That's why no one was freaking out when those kids suddenly grew boobs."

"Oh!" a look of revelation slowly washed its way across Elizabeth's face. "I was wondering about that." She looked down at the device. "So, wait..." she paused as she did some mental gymnastics. "does that mean we can't, like, switch someone around for fun, and then have them freak out about it?"

"No." said Ellen, frowning. "I went down that exact same line of thought. Its useful not having people freak out about it, but it kind of limits your optio- Elizabeth! Stop changing the subject!"

"Sorry, sorry!" Elizabeth laughed. "But like, look at you! You've totally got a dude's body right now! How do you not notice that?"

"A dude's body?" Ellen looked down at herself in disbelief. She squeezed her naked tits experimentally. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, you've got the body of a dude. Actually... boobs aside, its kind of nice." She laughed. "Don't get me wrong Elles, you've always been hot -- not that I'm gay or anything - but now you've got like, mmf.. that's gotta be a six pack, at least." Elizabeth chuckled. "And look at the beef you're packing on those arms!" She reached out to squeeze Ellen's bulging bicep. "Maybe I'll keep you this way"

"Not funny." Ellen brushed Elizabeth's hand away. She was shooting daggers with her eyes. "Don't even joke."

"Fine, fine." Elizabeth said, waving it off with a guilty little grin. "I'm just saying that of all the bodies you could have ended up with, there are plenty worse."

"Wait," Said Ellen, self-consciously putting a hand on her stomach. "I've... I've got a six pack? I mean... I remember swapping for this on Thursday... It was fit, sure, but like, I got it off a cheerleader. I thought it looked trim, sexy... not all bulgy and gross."

"No, Elles, don't get me wrong, it totally does -- look sexy that is." Elizabeth said, "It's like, rawr, girl, I just want you to pin me down and hold me back as you... um... well..." Its funny, she was probably thinking the exact same thing I was. "Nevermind." She shook her head. "But, yes, those are totally dude abs. You've got a dude's body. Since like, 5 minutes ago. Everything from the neck down."

"That..." Ellen looking down at herself and furrowed her brow. "That can't be right..."

"Whose body is it?" I said, looking around the room. I don't know what I was expecting to see. I knew I probably wouldn't even recognize Ellen's body when I saw it but I -- wait a minute...

"Elizabeth..." I said, slowly turning back to face her. "did you swap me and Ellen around?"

"What?" Elizabeth laughed. "No! Although now I totally regret not doing that now because that would have been like, way funnier."

"Wait, hold on" said Ellen, looking back up "Are you fucking with us?"

"Huh?" Elizabeth blinked.

"Are you just making this up to mess with us? I thought we agreed no more pranks." I could see the look of betrayal forming behind Ellen's eyes. "That's cruel, Elizabeth. Especially after we had that moment earlier."

"What? No!" Elizabeth put up her arms defensively "No, I'm serious! Its you guys who are being all weird about this! I'm starting to think that you're the ones who are fucking with me! How can you not notice the six-foot slab of muscle that your head is sitting on top of right now?"

"Well, whatever the change is, I think its probably for the best if you just... change her back." I said, picking the device up off the table and sliding it towards Elizabeth. She leaned away from it as it approached her, like it was going to explode or something.

"Look, I'll be honest." Elizabeth said, glancing down nervously at the little box. "I'm a little hesitant to use the thing right now. Between almost breaking it and what happened earlier... I just..." she seemed to shrink a little. "I don't think I did it right? Does that make sense? I'm worried something else might go wrong..."

"What do you mean you don't think you did it right?" I could see Ellen's heart skip a beat.

"Its just..." Elizabeth fumbled for the right words "It's like...your body is all different, but your head is the same? Why did it only half work? What did I do wrong?"

"Oh." Ellen sighed in relief. "That's what happens when you try to just body swap someone. It swaps their body but not their head. Because, well, it's a body swap, I guess. Wait, you were trying to body swap me?"

"I just wanted to see if it worked!" Elizabeth cried, defensively. "I wasn't even aiming the thing!"

"Elizabeth! This is exactly the sort of thing I was trying to warn you about! You have to be careful with it or else god knows what could happen. Like... what if you had swapped yourself with... with... I don't know, like, a bug or something. And then you couldn't change yourself back because you wouldn't have hands any more. You'd be stuck forever and no one else would ever even realize!"

"Oh my god," Elizabeth laughed, "Maybe that's what happened to Gregor Samsa!"

"I..." Ellen frowned. "Who? That's not funny! You could have - wait, if you body swapped me, who's body is this?"

"Oh, um," Elizabeth glanced over at the club entrance, then back at Ellen, then down to Ellen's boobs, which bulged proudly out of her torn shirt. "Well, based on a number of very subtle clues, I think you probably ended up with the body of Mike, our bouncer."

"What? cried Ellen, turning to look. "No way!"

I turned to look as well. The bouncer was still standing on the other side of the foyer doors, just visible from my angle. As I stared he leaned backwards to stretch out his back, sending his chest bouncing inside his tight little blouse.

"No way!" Said Ellen, again. "You're saying that that's my body?"

"From the neck down, yeah." Elizabeth said, looking over and laughing. "But I mean, I think you wear it better."

"But... it's so... so... masculine, and intimidating." Ellen cocked her head. "And... and masculine..."

Its true, the soft round lines of the bouncer's curves looked like they were perfectly cut from silk. From his slim shoulders to his wide hips and all the way down his skinny skin-tight jeans, everything about this man screamed out that he was not someone to fuck with.

I couldn't believe it. My baby had the body of an angel, not a titan.

"Well, its like I said," Elizabeth replied, "It's a good look."

"Okay, wait." said Ellen, massaging the bridge of her nose. "That's totally a dude's body. Are you saying I had a dude's body before?"

"What?" said Elizabeth, perplexed. "No! It's like... It's like... why are your tits out right now? Look, see? You must have noticed that." Elizabeth waved a hand in front of Ellen's muscular, exposed chest, her hand barely missing one of Ellen's achingly hard nipples. We all leaned in to get a closer look at Ellen's boobs.

"Your shirt is all torn up right now," Elizabeth continued, "because you swapped a pair of boobs off of one of the strippers onto the bouncer earlier, and then they were too big to be contained and they exploded out of his shirt. You remember that, right? When you swapped bodies with the bouncer, you ended up with his torn shirt, with your boobs just flopping out for everybody to see." Elizabeth took in the opportunity to drink in the sight of Ellen's cleavage. "I didn't want to say anything, but you've been bare chested in front of the whole bar for, like, the past ten minutes as though it's been nothing.

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
482 Followers