Girlfriends?

Story Info
Husband + Wife + girlfriends doesn't always mean fantasy.
19.3k words
4.35
105.9k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
136 Followers

CHAPTER 1

In his plush office at Forester's Counseling Unlimited, Dr. Lloyd Forester sits at his desk finishing up a chart on a patient. He pauses and he stares at his tape recorder. With a sigh he shakes his head and clicks rewind. He pulls his note pad out and sharpens his pencil. At the top of the pad he writes:

CASE # 1458 Subject: Otis Malone

He pushes the play button on the recorder and sits back to take notes.

Dr. Forester: "This is the first in a series of court ordered counseling sessions in the divorce case of Otis and Phyllis Malone. This is the first meeting with Mr. Otis Malone. He has consented to having these sessions recorded. Is that correct Mr. Malone?"

Otis Malone: "Yeah that's right."

Dr. Forester: "This initial session is with Mr. Malone by himself. My wife is handling the counseling sessions of Mrs. Malone. At some point in the future there will be joint sessions will be with both parties. All right Mr. Malone let's get right to the heart of the matter. It's my understanding from the file that the court sent over that you are seeking the divorce on the grounds of infidelity and irreconcilable differences is that correct?"

Otis Malone: "Yeah that's correct."

Dr. Forester: "Tell me why do you want to walk away from a 5 year marriage?"

Otis: (There is silence on the tape.) "Sigh, look man I'm only here because the judge ordered it. I don't trust you psychology types. In my opinion many times you create more problems than you solve. You may be black and all but that don't mean you know me or can help with my problems."

Dr. Forester: "I understand, but believe me the last thing I want to do is create problems. I'd like to help but I can't if you won't discuss the situation."

Otis: "Oh so you want details huh? In other words you want to dish the dirt."

Dr. Forester: "Heh heh, Well you could put it that way Mr. Malone. The judge feels that there is something to be gained from counseling, perhaps salvaging the relationship perhaps not, but again I can't do anything if you don't explain what's wrong."

Otis: "Alright. (Pause) Look the truth is I love Phyllis but like the bible says no man can serve two masters. In this case it would be no woman can serve a master and a mistress."

Dr. Forester: "What exactly do you mean Otis?"

Otis: "What I mean is Phyllis had a choice to make as to where her 1st loyalty and priority stood, with me her husband or with her girlfriends. She chose her girlfriends. I never put my mellas ahead of her and I refuse to take a backseat to her girlfriends. If I can't be the man and head of my own house I need to leave and find one that I can be the head of."

Dr. Forester: "That sounds a bit macho and chauvinistic don't you think?"

Otis: "Maybe. However if you look at it from a biblical sense if the husband and wife are to be one there can't be a third person trying to insert their own agenda."

Dr. Forester: "I'm not following you."

Otis: "Simple Phyllis and I are supposed to be married but she let her girlfriends interfere. It came down to a choice of what her girlfriends wanted and what I wanted. She sided with the girlfriends over me. She decided to roll with their flow now she can keep on rolling with them."

Dr. Forester: "Otis you sound like someone who's been snubbed. If she hurt your feelings why don't you just talk it out?"

Otis: "Naw doc you still don't get it."

Dr. Forester: "Then explain it to me."

Otis: "(Pause) Fine you want the dirt then here it is. My wife let her girlfriends turn her into a skank ho like them."

Dr. Forester: "What?"

Otis: "Doc in order to really understand you need to open the books from the beginning. See Phyllis is a hot looking woman. Even after 2 kids she still has a body that draws stares and whistles. You know how most women get fat after 2 babies. Well she wasn't having that. She walked a lot while she was pregnant and then worked out at the gym after she gave birth. She only has a little fat on her thighs but that only makes her look sexier to me. All of 5'2" her current measurements of 37-25-28 aren't far from what she was when we met in college. Here's a recent picture of her."

Dr. Forester: "Um Humm. She is very pretty."

Otis: The picture doesn't do her justice. She has a medium dark complexion and brown eyes that sparkle like she's still innocent. She still was when I met her."

Dr. Forester: "Was what?"

Otis: "Innocent."

Dr. Forester: "You mean na‹ve as to the ways of the world?"

Otis: "No as in untouched."

Dr. Forester: "Wha- Y You mean she was a virgin?"

Otis: "Yeah. Hadn't nobody busted that cherry cept me. Uh doc you can return the picture now."

Dr. Forester: "What? Oh yes, yes here you go. Sorry about that."

Otis: "It's okay."

Dr. Forester: "Yes, well um let's get back on task shall we? You met her in college."

Otis: "Yeah. I knew that I had to have her the moment I saw her. Not just in a sexual way but totally. I knew she would be the one I'd marry."

Dr. Forester: "Yes well how soon did you take her virginity?"

Otis: "Not until our wedding night."

Dr. Forester: "Really?"

Otis: "Doc you need to understand the total situation with her. First I ran into her religious beliefs, no sex until marriage, then into her girlfriends, then into her parents. By themselves her girlfriends were like a chastity belt around her. Phyllis came from a very strict background. Father and mother were death on sex. Treated it like some foreign thing. I was surprised that they slept in the same bed. Phyllis didn't go on her first date until age 17, her junior prom.

"She guarded her womanhood like it was pure gold and her girlfriends did too. Now don't get me wrong I tried to tag it but most of the time it was locked up like Fort Knox. So I chilled and took my business elsewhere but even then I had to get far away from campus. I couldn't afford to get busted."

Dr. Forester: "Afraid the news would run back to her?"

Otis: "Hell yeah! The wild thing about it though is that her friends were the most dangerous obstacle."

Dr. Forester: "How so."

Otis: "Barbara, Roshawn and Tamara were the exact opposite of Phyllis. Practically the wildest ho's on campus. Barbara was the leader, a "biracial baby" she was the dominant bitch of the group. What she said was what they did and she would do anything as long as she could control everything. Tamara was the closest to normal light skinned with an attitude that comes from being told she's cute by to many people. Her preference was for straight out fucking but usually she went along with whatever Barbara said. Roshawn was the opposite of Barbara; dark skinned but where Barbara was strong and dominant Roshawn was the submissive. Roshawn was usually the bait that tripped up the majority of the guys that went after Phyllis. If the guy banged any of them he could forget about Phyllis, they made sure to play up how much of a dogg the guy was. A brother dropped the dime on the game to me early on otherwise I would have jumped on Roshawn. Hell I could call her right now and she'd come do both of us just to get me."

Dr. Forester: "Ha oh really?"

Otis: "Yes really. Here is a picture of the four of them just so you know I ain't bullshittin."

Dr. Forester: "DAMN!"

Otis: "Uh huh! I figure it was a good setup for all of them. Phyllis didn't want to give up her virginity and her girlfriends respected that. I found out from those brothers that it was easy to get with the girlfriends. If they wanted you, you had all the sex you could handle and then some. Of course on those rare occasions when there was no dick available they went at each other. Both Tamara and Roshawn admitted to me that Barbara got off on using her strap-on and double dong on them. I sometimes wonder why they let Phyllis hang with them. Outside of the extra dicks they could take she never participated in their bi-sessions. Over the years I figured that they kept her around as a little sister that they intended to indoctrinate into their wild style. I'd get Phyllis to talking about some of the wild things they did and it got both of us hot. I figured that when we all graduated and Phyllis and I married and went back east that that was the end of things. I was wrong and for once I didn't look far enough ahead. If I had I would have put a stop to some things."

Dr. Forester: "You would have stopped what things?"

Otis: "(long pause) I fell into a trap. It was set by Barbara but carried out by all three of them."

Dr. Forester: "Otis what would you have stopped?"

Otis: "(another pause) Sigh, I fell for the okey doke and didn't look beyond the end of my dick."

Dr. Forester: "Otis."

Otis: "Ok ok, (Pause) you see they couldn't trip me up directly. Although a number of times I wanted to fuck Roshawn silly I was in love and determined to have Phyllis. She loved me as well so I took care of my needs in other ways and worked toward the day that I would make Phyllis my whole woman.

"I proposed to her at graduation and married her a year later. Of course the girlfriends were her bridesmaids. Roshawn made her usual play for me but by this time all three of them knew that I'd never fall for it. The wedding was beautiful man Phyllis looked incredible. The wedding night was unbelievable. Phyllis was unbelievable; she wanted to do any and everything. I broke in every hole except her ears and nose."

Dr. Forester: "Every hole?"

Otis: "Top, bottom, front, back, she was non stop on the honeymoon. Hell we did it behind the elevator in the early morning. She even drug me into the women's bathroom and we did it in one of the stalls. She was insatiable, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven."

Dr. Forester: "Sounds like it to me. So what happened to change it?"

Otis: "Once we got back home and settled down Phyllis reigned herself in. She still wanted sex 2, 3; 4 times a week but now she wouldn't let herself be wild. When I questioned her about it she said she was afraid to let it keep going. That there was something a little crazy about going off like that. She thought I might lose respect for her. I tried to reassure her. I told her I loved her and that between us she could be as wild as she wanted to be but she just kept saying that it wasn't right. I didn't pressure her but she came down to regular fucking and sucking, on really special occasions she'd give me her ass, but mostly it was missionary style in the bedroom. Now don't get it twisted she wasn't a total prude I mean she'd wear sexy lingerie constantly to tease me but doing anything anywhere near nympho was kept under tight lock and key. After the birth of our first child I let the issue drop and enjoyed what I had.

"After graduation the group split up. The girlfriends all moved to San Francisco while we went to Chicago. Even though we were half way across the country she kept in contact with them. We had some heated discussions about the long distance bills at first but over all it was all right. Then about the time she had our first child they started to come to town. Sort of like aunts wanting to see the new edition to the family. Never all at once, just every couple of months one of them would pop into town. Phyllis was always excited sometimes overly so. They always seemed to have a great time and Phyllis was always in good spirits after their departure. Over the last year and a half it seemed like every 6 to 8 weeks one of them would be in town. The itinerary would vary slightly based on who and what business was involved but it always seemed to end the same. One of the last nights usually a Friday or Saturday Phyllis would dress up and the girls would have a night out - all night. I stayed home with the babies and put in some serious daddy time. It didn't set well at first that she'd be gone all night. When I questioned Phyllis about it early on she'd say they'd go out to eat then to a club and usually end up back at their hotel room talking girl stuff.

"My initial reaction was to object, she was after all a married woman and mother of two, but she reminded me that she was a stay at home mother right now by choice and that every now and then she deserved an adult night out. I made enough money so she didn't have to work and the more I thought about it I figured that she did deserve some time away from being a mother. Since it was basically the two of us, no relatives or really close friends I figured we still had our own personal nights out. So why not let her get out and blow off some steam. She always came home in good spirits. Then about - 13 no 14 months ago something changed.

"Phyllis left Friday night with Barbara and with the exception of two phone calls I didn't see or hear from her again till Saturday night. She was all smiles as usual but there was something different about her, like she was slightly left of center. I noticed that she played the kids extra hard that night. She wasn't rough or anything she was just into it more and they got into it more. By 8:30 the baby was fast asleep and our oldest child was not far behind.

After putting the children to bed Phyllis came into the bedroom with a strange look on her face. She came around to my side of the bed shedding her clothes as she went. By the time she stepped in front of me she was totally naked. She was already breathing heavy as she stripped my shirt off and kissed me as she laid me back on the bed. Then while kissing her way down my neck she yanked my pants and shorts off. Then she started licking and rubbing my cock. It had been rock hard from the moment I saw her start shedding her clothes. She was panting hard as she licked it and rubbed it on her face. Her eyes never left mine as with a loud slurp she sucked me all the way down till she was face to pelvis. She literally fucked my cock with her face. Her tongue and lips caressed and pulled at my cock. She was nasty and then some. I loved it. When I came she didn't miss a drop. We hadn't had any sex all that week so I had a full load and more but not a drop escaped. She left me shivering. Then she slid up my body and kissed me all the while massaging my cock.

"Mmm baby I really needed that."

"O-oh yeah?"

"Yess, god that felt so good. Don't plan on getting any sleep. I need my man to tear it up tonight."

"Well baby you came to the right place."

"I need you to fuck me Otis. Fuck me good and hard and leave me weak."

"I did just that. It was the most incredible night we'd had since the honeymoon. Once again she was insatiable. She gave me everything and I mean EVERYTHING. We didn't get out of bed till our oldest boy came in and crawled in between us the next morning. The next night it was the same thing. The end of the week brought on her period and she had bad cramps so there was nothing happening sexually. On the nonsexual tip she was extremely attentive and almost clingy. She would tell me over and over how much she loved me and that I was the only man for her. After her period though she went back to the same old reserved Phyllis. Of course I had to ask what was the deal. She mumbled something about some guy had made a pass at her all the night they were out and he was handsome and if she hadn't been married she might have hooked up with him. That made me a little jealous but later when I had her describe him hoping to flip her switch again the description didn't fit. It sounded like two or three different people. Different skin shades, different eyes, big/little nose etc. she couldn't keep it straight. I didn't make a big deal of it though as I was thankful for the time that she gave me.

"Six weeks went by and Tamara came to town. Phyllis was out all night Saturday night. Sunday afternoon she walked in again slightly off kilt. This time she attacked me during the boy's naptime. A week later same old reserved Phyllis.

"5 weeks passed and Barbara was back. I watched Phyllis carefully. She seemed up and excited about getting with Barbara but at times she seemed unsettled. She went out Friday came back early Saturday evening. This time however I made sure to notice some things. Things like the lace panties and bra that she put on, along with the red garter belt and stockings instead of pantyhose. I tried to inquire about it with a joke about she never wore that for me. She looked a bit embarrassed and said she wanted to keep up with her girlfriends. She wore a pantsuit when she went out but a short skirt when she came back. This time she went and changed clothes before settling in. While she was playing with the babies I went and checked the clothes hamper. To my surprise there were no clothes. I casually went down in the basement. The washer was on and there was a pile of clothes on the floor. I sorted through them until I found the blouse that she had come back in. It looked fine. I smelled it expecting to smell her perfume. I did but I also smelled the unmistakable scent of weed.

Knowing Barbara like I did I made an educated guess that she had gotten my wife loaded and either had some guy fuck her or did the job herself. You see she and I had gone round and round when I was dating Phyllis. She tried her damndest to bust me, to break me and Phyllis up, but she also wanted to fuck me. She had remarked on a couple of occasions that if I wasn't such arrogant bastard that we could have some real fun. See Barbara thinks of herself as the head bitch, the top of the food chain. I knew different. Yeah she was bossy and pushy and had a sharp tongue, but I also knew a couple of my partners that banged her on a regular basis. If you really laid the pipe down you could have her almost anytime. Nice guys that tried to go along to get along usually got run over and played on. If you stood up for yourself and gave her bullshit right back to her she left you alone. I was always determined NOT to let Barbara think for one minute she could run me. It made for some interesting confrontations. I always won but thinking back on it the situations were always directed at me so I had direct control. This one was different though and now in hindsight I should have confronted Phyllis about it then. Now it's too late, Barbara and the girls played a master plan on me and I fell for it."

Dr. Forester: "Okay... Just what was this master plan you say your wife's friends played on you?"

Otis: "I have to give them credit it was brilliant and now they have exactly what they've always wanted."

Dr. Forester: "And what was that?"

Otis: " To turn Phyllis into one of them."

Dr. Forester: "One of what?"

Otis: "A freak like them."

Dr. Forester: "What? Otis I think you're trippin."

Otis: "Think what you want to doc. I know what I know. The four of them were a tight group for four years. They knew what I know. They saw what I saw."

Dr. Forester: "Right Otis and just what is that?"

Otis: "That my soon to be ex-wife, miss reserved conservative was up until a few weeks ago a freak waiting to explode."

Dr. Forester: "Otis come on now."

Otis: "Hey, you said you wanted the details so listen. Some people go wild when they first leave home. They feel that there are no longer any restraints. You think back to your college days I bet you know several girls and /or men that once they got out of their parents house and were introduced to the freedom of college life just went off the deep end. Well consider this. Phyllis until she married me was a virgin. The farthest she'd ever gone was letting some guy put a hicky on her tits. Physically she was untouched and because it was important to her the girlfriends made sure she stayed that way. However I know from talking to her that as a group they talked about everything. Sometimes they teased her for missing out on all the fun. They discussed in detail just about everything they did. Hell she told me about the wet dreams she'd have after listening to their stories. She had all the knowledge in the world but no experience. Barbara at least knew that once Phyllis was married and I exposed her to the joys of sex that she'd go a little overboard. Hell, believe me when I say she went totally off at times. So Barbara and the girls did the one thing that would play havoc with her mind. They brought out the one thing that I could never do. If I had even suggested it she would've had a fit but they could not only suggest it they could tease her and play around with it. Hell I know from their own mouths that they freely kissed in front of her."

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
136 Followers