Girlfriends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers

"Mmm looks like I'm getting warm. Well what would you say if you could find out?"

"W- What? No I - "

"Really I mean look around you. All the men in this room I know there are at least a few that would love to help you out. Then at least you would have experienced a different cock and could really tell where your husband stands as a lover."

Phyllis's body shivered as Tamara reached farther under her skirt.

"Ooo, no Barbara - I couldn't - Otis -"

"Will understand. Hell he's had more than his share of pussy. If he's like most of these men in here he probably has a fantasy of watching you fuck another man. So both of you would get what you want."

Here is where I made my presence known.

"Since when have you ever spoken for me Barbara?"

The crowd parted to let me through. The look on Phyllis face was strangely not one of shock like I expected. In fact I wasn't really sure she was aware that I had spoken. I think from the look on her face she was having a mild orgasm and didn't hear me. Before I could reach her though two huge goons grabbed me under both arms lifted me off my feet and hustled me out the door and down the hall to what appeared to be a security monitoring station.

"Get your hands the fuck off of me! Get off me!"

"Chill man we don't want no trouble. The lady wants to talk to you is all."

They released me once they got me back in the room. Then Barbara, her boy toy of the month and a couple of other's entered. Barbara looked pissed and I met her glare with one of my own. She smiled one of those Snydley Whiplash smiles, which pissed me off even more.

"Otis, baby, what's wrong? Don't you want Phyllis to have a good time?"

"Barbara, honey, you keep trying to run me and mine just like in college but I still ain't having it."

"Oh please Otis. Can't you see she wants to experiment tonight?"

"You can't always get what you want Barbara. As soon as I get out of here I'm taking my wife and we're leaving."

She almost lost it;" WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" She paused grasping her temples as if to ward off a headache.

"Otis, Otis, Otis why don't you just chill out and let her have what she wants for once?"

"First of all we ain't talkin about what she wants or what I want we're talking about what YOU want."

"Oh and what pray tell me is that?"

"To make her over in your image."

"What are you talking about?"

"Making Phyllis into the freak both of us know she can be."

She actually stepped back in surprise.

"Well you'd think that if we both want the same thing that you'd be in favor of what's going on. I don't get it."

"The thing is you don't have the right to make that decision for her. And it's obvious from the bruise brothers here that you knew I'd object. What you've never understood is why we've never seen eye to eye."

"Oh why don't you enlighten me?"

"Simple you've always been the HBIC. Every body bowed down to Barbara and you usually controlled the whole show. I spoiled your original plan. You wanted to orchestrate Phyllis losing her virginity. Why, because you knew from the beginning that she was a freak waiting to happen. That's why you all ran off most of the guys that tried to get with her. Your plan probably would have succeeded too if I hadn't come along. Suddenly she's in love and looking forward to losing her cherry on her wedding night. On a weekly basis you all tried to trap me and almost succeeded but I was on to your game from the beginning. You never got to have your freak show like you wanted.

That didn't stop you for long though. You made the wedding night but missed the honeymoon. Still you were determined you were going to get something out of it. I wondered where you all got the money to make those trips every few months. I knew about your little HLA game. How could I not? She let the freak lose right after any of you left."

"I still don't understand. If you want her freaky why are you against this?"

"Several reasons but the main point is you got no business intruding into our marriage."

You could see the steam rise from her. I thought she was going to scream at me again but she composed herself and spoke with a soft voice.

"Alright. Fine you're pissed off that we didn't ask your permission. What's say we let her decide?"

"No."

"What's the matter afraid?"

"No you know better than that."

Again she got a complexion to match her red hair.

"Let's just see anyway shall we?"

With the bouncers now joined by two others and Barbara's boy toy I was escorted back inside the room. Barbara arranged it so that Phyllis couldn't see me. Barbara then slipped through the crowd to where Phyllis, Tamara and Roshawn were engaged in another threesome. The action was contagious as there were several other couples engaged in various stages of sex. Of course the sight of all this, especially Phyllis had my cock straining in my pants but unlike most of the guys in those erotic stories that didn't stop me from being mad as hell at what was going on. Barbara slipped up behind the three of them, reached between Phyllis legs and slipped two then three fingers inside her wet cunt. Phyllis went off like a rocket and lifted several others with her. Barbara kissed her gently on the lips and whispered something to her that caused her to smile. Then she nodded to Tamara who slid her hand down to replace Barbara's fingers as Barbara stood and the again the music lowered.

"Phyllis darling don't you just love this."

"Ummm yes."

"You are so hot girlfriend. I know Otis must have his hands full."

Phyllis giggled and a number of people in the crowd did with her.

"Phyllis I know you've only had 1 cock but how do you like having sex now."

I saw Tamara's face darken with intensity as she pushed her fingers deeper inside my wife.

"Ooooh I love it."

"I can tell you do baby, but don't you think you've short changed yourself a bit."

"Uhh how?"

"Well you know you've only had 1 cock how do you know you're getting the best?"

"Umm Barbara, Otis is a great lover. I'm very satisfied."

"How do you know?"

Phyllis was silent. I saw the trap closing.

"Phyllis baby I'm your girl you know that, but really, you've only had one cock. Look around you. This is a chance of a lifetime."

"What?"

"Yes! Darling just think about it. We've talked about this before. You'll never have a better chance to broaden your experience. I mean just look at all these men here. I'm sure they'd love a chance to broaden your experience."

"Barbara I couldn't do that I'm married."

"So Otis is married to but he had plenty of women before you. Probably had some while you kept him waiting on you. You owe it to yourself to at least have one experience. If for nothing else so you can appreciate Otis more."

Phyllis paused while she tried to think through the drink and the dope. In the meantime Tamara's fingers were still busy deep inside her. Barbara upped the pressure.

"Hey! How many of you big strong men would be willing to give little Phyllis here an education on the differences of men in sex?"

The crowd surged as about 10 different men stepped forward. Most of them saying how they'd love to be her second lover. One Brother just stepped forward and dropped his pants. All the women and some of the men gasped as brotha man unsheathed his mammoth piece of black maleness. I'd estimate it was about 11 inches long and thick as my fist. I started forward but the bouncers lifted me in the air. I shouted at Phyllis but amid the crowd noise and her present state she didn't hear me. Finally the commotion died down and Phyllis stood up, her breasts hanging out of the bra and her thighs shining and sticky as she walked in front of the line up of men. When she got to the end the look in her eyes was one I'd never seen before. Just then the noise died down and I screamed at her.

"PHYLLIS! What the fuck are you doing? Put your clothes on. The parties over we're leaving."

She stared at me as if I was some stranger then she looked at the lineup of meat in front of her. Then she looked at me again and shook her head.

"No. I think I'll stay. I think I deserve to experience some different cocks at least once."

With that she turned and walked back down the line of men till she stopped in front of big brotha man.

"I'm gonna save you for last since you're the biggest."

"What the fuck? Phyllis!!"

The bouncers yanked me out of there and carried me into the security room. They tied me to one of the chairs and left. I guess they intended on getting some too, I don't know. I looked at the security monitors. There at the bottom center was a naked Phyllis on her knees in the middle of a sea of guys. She was sucking one and jerking two. I screamed at her but even if the door had been open the music was boomin. All I could do was struggle to slip my ropes and watch the scene before me.

Phyllis leaned back from the cock in her mouth and was rubbing the pre-cum from the other two dicks on her nipples. Then she went back to sucking the cock in front of her. In the background I saw Tamara working the cock of big brotha man while her husband watched. She was sucking for all she was worth but she couldn't begin to handle his length. I briefly wondered where Roshawn was. Several other couples were already into the main event. I could only watch as a white guy with a cock just a little shorter than mine pushed Phyllis onto her back. He parted my wife's gorgeous legs and slowly pushed his cock into her wet center. I watched her body arch as she hungrily accepted the 2nd cock she'd ever had. My heart sank as I watched another man put that familiar look of intense pleasure on her face. I saw how sexy she was as she moved her body to meet her lover's and while my cock was hard as steel my emotions and everything else were in agreement that they hated what I saw. I couldn't hear her scream of climax but the sight was enough to shred my ego and tear at my heart. The guy didn't last long I could tell by the way his body started jerking that he dumped his load deep inside her. Finally he sat back panting, not daring to touch his sensitive equipment. Slowly he crawled out of the way.

As soon as he pulled out another jumped in. He rolled her on her side then lay down behind her. Lifting her leg he rubbed the tip of his cock along her slit and then plunged into her. Then a second guy stretched out next to her head and I strained against the ropes as she turned and grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and enveloped his entire length in her mouth.

I strained even harder against my bonds as I watched her work both the men and herself into a frenzy. Even though she was on her side she was using the force of the man between her legs to drive her onto the cock of the man in her face. I watched her small tits move back and forth and wondered if she wouldn't have fabric burns from the friction. The guy in her mouth didn't last long and he pulled out and shot his wad all over her face. She didn't have time to try to catch it as she had another orgasm that left her body shuddering. A now naked Barbara knelt down and kissed her and began licking the cream off her face. She left what was in her hair though and it was already looking like a wild lions mane. Barbara then turned to the next man kneeling down and took him in her mouth.

A new guy in front roughly turned Phyllis over so she was on all fours then began feeding her his cock. Barbara angled herself so she could still suck cock and slipped 3 slender fingers inside my wife and showed that she knew all to well how to work her G- spot. In no time Phyllis was moving back and forth on the fingers buried in her cunt and the cock in her mouth. She quickly got the guy in her mouth off and was again treated to a hot cream facial. Just as Phyllis was about to knut again Barbara removed her fingers and replaced it with the hard cock she had been sucking on.

My cock surged as I saw Phyllis turn and mouth the words "Aww Fuck!" and then drop her face to the carpet as cunt man number 3 drove deep inside her. She shook her head sending her hair flying as she came hard. When she calmed down to just shivering the guy in front grabbed her by her hair and lifted her head as she gasped he shoved his considerable length down her throat and I do mean down her throat. I saw Barbara lick the chest of the man she'd been sucking and whisper something in his ear. The man got a big shit-eating grin on his face as he grabbed my wife's hips and began to jackhammer his cock inside her. She would have been screaming but the guy in front kept his cock in her mouth. I imagine it was a variation on choking a person when they were just about to cum. The outcome was the same as I watched Phyllis's body convulse and spasm as her orgasm hit then she passed out.

The guy that had been in her mouth turned to the nearest female who just happened to be Tamara who was posting herself on Brotha mans huge cock. Barbara didn't seem to alarmed about Phyllis as she now turned her own ass toward the man who had been fucking my wife and offered her own cunt as a replacement. For the very first time I saw the total slut cum out. He slammed her harder than he did Phyllis and Barbara sneered at him and told him to hit it harder. He did and she moved to meet him.

Meanwhile guy #4 turned Phyllis back over on her back and buried his face between her legs. About a minute later Phyllis sat up on her elbows and stared wide-eyed at the head of her tongue lasher. I could tell by the look in her eyes that he was driving her crazy. When the guy finally came up for air he was pushed to the side. Phyllis sat there staring almost in shock. Brotha man had decided it was finally his turn.

The ropes around my wrists burned like hell but I continued to struggle as I watched Phyllis begin scooting back along the carpet. The look in her eyes was both lust and fear. Lust because she wanted it so bad and fear because she didn't think she could handle a cock that was now a full 13 bad luck inches long and truly as thick as her own fist. For a moment I almost thought she'd turn him down but as always there was Barbara at her side. She leaned over and kissed her neck. By the way Phyllis reacted I knew she was listening to whatever Barbara was saying. Then Barbara again sunk her fingers inside my woman's cunt. I watched her eyes roll up in the back of her head as her G-spot was again teased. Her body trembled as she had a small orgasm. Barbara motioned to several people around them and immediately things happened.

Brotha man laid down on his back his cock standing straight up like someone giving the black power sign. Barbara and Tamara helped Phyllis to her feet and two other guys grabbed her under her arms and legs and carried her over to her awaiting stallion. Barbara followed behind caressing her tits and whispering in her ear.

There was no foreplay the huge cock stood straight up, shining with smeared precum as it waited for its newest conquest. The two guys slowly lowered Phyllis over Brotha man and she carefully centered him. The men withdrew leaving only Phyllis, Barbara, Tamara and Brotha man. Even over the music and behind the closed door I could hear the crowd chant.

"Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it."

I watched her take about four inches and scream as she had probably the most powerful orgasm I'd ever seen. If not for Barbara and Tamara propping her up she would have fallen off. They steadied her as Brotha man began his invasion of my wife. Every few strokes he pushed more inches inside her. It took all of 6 minutes by the clock on the monitor screen but he finally got all 13 inches inside her. She just sat there shivering. Then as if someone flicked a switch she started to ride his cock, slowly at first but with ever increasing speed. The more she moved the more she freaked on having his mammoth cock inside her. My heart sank as he rolled her over onto her back and began to pound his cock home. All Phyllis could do was lay there screaming, her body jumping like a power line in water. If my hands had been free I would have turned off the monitors but all I could do was stare.

Their fucking ignited the crowd; naked bodies were everywhere doing any and every thing. My attention was focused in the center where Phyllis was now back on all fours backing her round ass up onto that 13 inch monster. Finally brotha man grabbed her petite hips and started grinding his cock inside her. I saw her scream once and then bury her head in the carpet; she shook like a rag doll in his hands but never stopped moving back on his pole. For the first time in our relationship I felt like a defeated man.

Just then the door opened and in peaked Roshawn. She looked like a scared little girl.

"Otis are you all right?"

"Hell no I'm not alright. Untie me Roshawn."

"I can't Barbara said not to."

"Roshawn untie me."

"Why are you so mad Otis? You said you wanted a freak now she'll be one."

"Ro it's something I don't think you'd understand."

"Try me."

"Untie me and I'll explain later."

"No you'll explain now. Then I'll untie you."

"Roshawn!"

"Otis."

She stood there in defiance but I couldn't be mad at her. Her eyes gave away both her fear and her desire. She may not have understood but she truly wanted me to explain.

"Sigh. OK Ro, I'll try to explain.

Closing the door she slowly came over and sat down on my lap. She felt my hard cock against her thigh and shivered. I laid head my forehead against her chest and she wrapped her arms around me. I took a deep breath and let it out. Then I looked up at her.

"Roshawn you need to understand something. I know you're submissive and used to doing whatever Barbara tells you. Tamara is not like you but she's still a follower so Barbara still commands. You and Phyllis are cut from the same mold. You both love the submissive role and get off on it. The difference is that you understand yourself and the role you've chosen. Phyllis is still learning it, exploring it. In order for her to explore it she needs a secure environment. Unfortunately she's thinking right now that Barbara has every thing under control. Once she sobers up though it'll be a different story. She can be a big freak and over time she would have let it out with me naturally. With Barbara however it's different, she wants the freak now. For once I was stupid. I didn't see till it was to late that she set up all this to pull it out. In doing it the way she did Barbara put Phyllis in direct conflict with me. Things can't be the same for Phyllis after this. They can't be the same between her and me after this. Barbara didn't have the right to do what she did. Now Phyllis is going to learn a bitter lesson. One you already know."

Roshawn looked away from me so I couldn't read her, "Once she's turned out she can't go back. Barbara won't let her."

"Exactly. This ain't the same as when you girlfriends were lickin and pickin at each other. Phyllis loves to make love and you all know it as well as I do. You all figured that if you turned Phyllis out that you'd get me in the deal but that ain't gonna happen."

"But why fight it now Otis? It's done what can you do?"

I kissed Roshawn on her neck and she turned and kissed my lips. Her breath was hot and rapid as she squirmed on my hard cock. When she moaned I pulled back.

"Now Roshawn imagine if that was you in Phyllis place and I had told you no. What would you have told Barbara?"

Roshawn slid off my lap and dropped to her knees. She undid my pants and pulled out my cock. She licked it and stared at me the whole time.

"You already know what my answer would have been. You would have been my man and my master. I'd lay down next to Phyllis right now if you told me that you would make love to me."

She stood up dropped her skirt and straddled me. I knew that she was wearing no panties but her juices were literally dripping from her shaved cunt.

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers