Girlfriends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers

The next time I saw Phyllis was at my attorney's office. She was a total wreck. She begged me to return the kids and come home but it was to late. I did return the kids but I put her on notice that I was serious about what I told her at the hotel. Deadly Serious.

Dr Forester: I see. That's some story. Is there anything you'd like to say in summation?

Otis: ---- I love my wife. More than you'll ever know. For me our whole relationship has been an uphill battle. She was a pearl of great price and I paid that price willingly. I overcame her friend's games and her parent's objections. I made love to her heart and mind long before I made love to her body. In San Francisco all that went out the window when she put her girlfriends desires above mine. No man or woman can serve both an opposing master and mistress. In Frisco she had a choice to make as to where her priority and 1st loyalty was. She made her choice and it wasn't me. Now the choice is mine. If I really wanted to fuck everybody up I'd divorce Phyllis then take Roshawn and just disappear with her and my kids. That wouldn't be fair to the kids though. So I'll just divorce her take my kids and move on.

Dr Forrester: Now Otis ---- [Click]

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers