Girlfriend's Hot Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe?" I said with an evil smirk.

"Have a good day my naughty man. Love you." Madison said as she closed the front door behind her.

Oh my god what just happened? I once again got taken in by the two beautiful ladies in my life. How could I get so lucky?

***********************

I was sitting at my desk at work; all I could do was look at the clock. Come on five o'clock, I kept thinking as I tapped my pen on my keyboard. The phones were ringing and the spread sheet on the computer screen was doing nothing for my mental wellbeing. I found my eyes turning quietly down to the bottom of the screen, and with that I watched the time tick by. Only 5 more minutes, thank goodness. I wanted to get home to Madison and our sweet Trina.....4 minutes....come on time move faster. I wanted to go home and feel Madison's soft lips pressed to mine....3 minutes.....oh man this is going to take forever I told myself.

"Hey Jay, want to go have a drink with us?" I heard Sal ask.

"Not tonight guys." I said.

"Jay has to get home to that hot future wife of his." Ed said back.

"You are a lucky man Jay, Madison is a hot tie if you don't mind me saying so?" Sal said.

"Yes, I am very lucky." I chuckled back.

If only those guys knew how lucky I really was. They would be so jealous if they knew I got the best blow job from my two favorite women this morning. Nothing like a little mother, daughter action, oh lucky me! I looked at the clock; yes it was now 5:01. Time to rap this work day up and head home to my two girls. I shut down my computer and headed for my new car.

The drive home usually takes me 20 minutes, but today I made it in 15. Thank goodness, I finally pulled my Camaro into the drive way. I got out of the car and make my way to the house. Hanging on the door handle was 2 sets of panties; black lace thongs that I knew where Madison's because I had given them to her for Valentine's Day, and a pair of hot pink boy shorts, I knew those panties well too. Trina loved to wear them around the house with nothing but a short cut off tee shirt. I can still picture the material of her panties cling to the cheeks of her ass, as her little ass swayed back and forth. I grabbed both pairs off the handle, and opened the door.

"I'm Home" I hollered.

I got no response, I explored the house to see if anyone was home and as I walked to the bedroom I shared with Madison, I heard what I thought to be female moans coming from the room. Putting my ear to the door I listened in, hearing the sexy moans I remember so vividly. I figured Madison was masturbating, so I opened the door slowly, and squeezed in quietly. I couldn't believe my luck there was Trina. Legs spread over the chair's arms, exposing her pussy as Madison's tongue was probing and teasing. Madison continued sucking on Trina's clit and slowly reached, with both hands, to feel Trina's perky mounds. Madison found Trina's nipples and gave them both a tweak, getting them hard. At the same time she was still flicking her tongue over Trina's sensitive pink nub.

"That's it lick my pussy mom." Trina moaned.

Madison removed her mouth from Trina's clit, which now poked out in arousal. I watched her slowly, slid her tongue, from the bottom up, tasting the sweet goodness that had escaped Trina's tender sexual lips. Madison was using her fingers to pull Trina's lips apart, then her tongue darted out and made contact, and she was literally devouring Trina's sweet twat. Trina arched her back in pleasure as she surrendered to her mom's delightful ministrations. Trina then rode Madison's tongue like a little dick for what seemed like forever before she had a small orgasm. After her orgasm I could tell she was about to stand up but Madison would not let her move. She grabbed Trina's hips and redoubled her licking assault. Her tongue disappeared between Trina's tiny lips again. Trina gasped sharply as her mother's tongue swirled around her clit; Madison continued the stimulation to Trina's sensitive clit with an onslaught from her tongue, sucking gently to increase the stimulation from the rogue assault her tongue was providing. Trina's moaning increased sharply as her body began to convulse and her muscles began to spasm. Her body shook as the warmth of her climax flowed through her. I watched as Madison used her tongue to wipe Trina clean of her cum, than kissed softly up her body, to her stomach. She settled on one of Trina's soft breasts sucking her nipple until it was hard and then circling the perky with her tongue. Madison latched on and sucked Trina's breast while massaging the other with her hand. After a few minutes she switched to the other giving it the same treatment.

I stood there in shock at the beautiful sight of my two favorite girls pleasing each other. I reached down and rubbed myself through my work pants. My cock was rock hard and throbbing in my pants. I slowly reached inside and pulled it out, trying not to make any sudden movements. As I pulled my cock up, I pushed the waist-band of my pants down. My fully erect cock sprang free and already had pre-cum dripping from the tip. I stroked up then down the full length. My other hand cupping my balls and slowly massaging them I feel the pleasure building within me, I wanted my long hard cock inside my sweet Trina.

"Oh god mom that was amazing." Trina said as she stood up and grabbed Madison's hand and led her to our bed.

It didn't take long before Madison was on her back and Trina was kissing her. I watched as their tongues flicked in and out of each other's mouths. Trina's hands roamed over her mother's naked body. Trina fondled her mother's breasts, tweaked her nipples, and fingered her pussy. Trina slid her fingers inside of Madison's pussy, her free hand now rubbing the clit, but only ever so slightly making her want more and more. Trina positioned herself between Madison's legs, her tongue rolling over her mother's exposed clit, and wet pussy. Trina reached over to the bedside table and pulls out a large see through double ended dildo. Madison moaned loudly, as Trina rams it inside her. Trina pumps the dildo in and out of Madison, driving her mad. Trina then straddles herself on the other side of the dildo, bringing it slowly into her wet pussy. They both start moving in sync and moaning together as they get themselves off. Trina was moving her pussy one way and Madison moving the opposite, faster and harder they moved with each stroke.

"Holy shit you two are hot!" I said as I continued to stroke myself.

They both paused and looked up at me. Madison looked me straight in the eyes and winked, as Trina blew me a kiss. Then they turned back to each other and continued to fuck the double dildo between them. I wasn't stupid, they knew I was there this whole time and that their show was just for me, and man what a show it was. I was going to continue to enjoy every minute of it too. I walked closer to the bed so I could get a better view of the two beauties. I thought to myself wonder if they are going to let me join in at some point. God I hope so, I wanted another go at sweet Trina.

I continued to watch them fondle one another's breasts as they made the dildo move deeper into themselves, and their pussy's continued rubbing each other. Trina was the first one to through her head back, and moan in pleasure as an orgasm ran through her tiny body. I watched as her juices ran out of her pussy, down her thigh and formed a spot on our bed. Trina pulled herself off the toy, moved closer to Madison and continued thrusting it into her mother's pussy, in and out, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I watched as Trina began to rub her mother's clit, helping her orgasm build stronger. It didn't take long before Madison bit her lip and closed her eyes as her body started to shake and the juices began to flow. When Madison's orgasm was over she pulled the toy from herself, handed it to Trina and stood up off the bed.

Madison was now standing with her legs wide apart, hands on her hips in the center of the room. She pointed to me, curling her index finger in an invitation for me to approach. And with that she pushed me back into the chair and ripped off all my clothes. Madison swung her leg over me, over the arms of the chair and grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down her shaved pussy lips getting the head all wet with her juices. Then she lined the head up with her opening and slid her pussy down over my dick. I grabbed both her ass cheeks and she then started riding me up and down, she reached down between us and rubbed her clit as my dick slid in and out of her pussy. I leaned in and caught her left nipple between my lips and sucked on it and then used my teeth to gently chew on it as it stuck out hard and then switched to her right tit and did the same to it, this brought a moan out of her from deep down and I could feel her pussy clamp down tight on my dick as she had another orgasm.

Trina stood beside us and watched as my dick slid in and out of her mom's pussy. Then she got down in front of my legs and reached her tongue up and alternately licked my dick and her mother's pussy as my dick slid in and out. It was a bit of an awkward position and she couldn't really get her tongue in very far. So she stood up and came to our side and started fondling her mother's tits, then she stuck her head between us as her mother and I kissed and sucked her mother's tits. After her mother and I broke our kiss she leaned into me and kissed me, inserting her tongue deep into my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue.

"Suck my tits baby girl." Madison ordered Trina.

Trina was more than happy to comply with her mother's request and feverishly sucked and licked on her mother's tits. Madison started to hump up and down on my dick faster and faster as I bucked up into her as hard as I could. Madison knew how to ride me and I loved it, but I wasn't ready to come yet. I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy. Madison looked at me with an arch of her brow. I picked Madison up and carried her the few steps to our bed, and tossed her down. I position myself next to Madison on the bed.

Trina stood before me briefly before climbing up onto the bed to join her mother and me. She dragging her body against mine as she made her way up, she started at my toes, wiggling her tongue in and out between them, she took her tongue slowly up my legs to my thighs and began kissing me. Then I felt her soft lips kiss the head of my very hard shaft. She started licking her mother's juices off me.

"You and mommy taste good, Jay." Trina said as she continued kissing her way up my body.

I felt Madison's soft palm and fingers wrap around by thick tool. I felt her begin to stroke it ever so slightly as she lay next to me. Trina grabbed my face and gave me a deep kiss. How I wanted our sweet Trina. I grabbed her by her hips and rolled her onto her stomach. I rubbed up and down Trina's firm ass cheeks; she was lying flat now with her arms up hugging the pillow under her head. I rubbed and massaged her butt cheeks, my cock still getting stiffer. I spread her legs apart and positioned myself between them and started gently kissing and tonguing her bottom. Trina raised her bottom off the bed just enough to let me find her clit with my tongue. She let out a long, deep moan. I continued poking my tongue down her freshly shaved pussy. It was completely bare and smooth and I loved the feeling of my tongue roaming around her cunt lips, darting in and out of her wet hole and back to her clit. I slowly flicked my tongue across her clit, up and down, up and down. It was so juicy down there and I was in heaven. Madison was laying on her back next to us rubbing her own clit and pinching her nipples, she smiled at me.

"Oh god Jay." Trina said quietly.

I kneaded her ass and I licked away at her. The moaning was constant now and I could feel her orgasm building, I kept my tongue working on her clit, trying not to break my rhythm for even a stroke. She was pushing her pussy into my face and I could feel the moistness on my nose. Finally her body got rigid, her legs clenched around my body and I could feel her juices flow on my tongue. I stayed where I was and kissed her butt cheeks, spread them apart and started to tongue her asshole.

"Fuck my virgin ass Jay." Trina said.

Oh I was going to do as I was told, so I got as much saliva on my tongue as I could and slowly lapped away at her tight little hole. I spread her cheeks as far as I could and poked my tongue in and out of her pucker hole. Trina let out a few little squeaks and moans as I played with her. This went on for some time; keeping her cheeks spread wide and my tongue slowly worked her area. I pressed my finger flat against the opening and pushed a little, not trying to slide it in, but applying some pressure. I slid a finger into her pussy and slid it in and out as I went back to eating her ass. My finger was now well lubed and I slowly slid into her tight hole and it went it very smoothly. Trina moaned again as I started to lick her clit again, my finger now all the way up her ass. She was now grinding her ass towards me pumping at my finger. I stuck another finger in her pussy, spreading her juices onto it. When it was well lubed I added it too. I now had two fingers, moving in and out of her ass. My cock was now rock hard; Madison grabbed the lube and squeezed a large glob on Trina's hole, then she squeezed some on my cock. Madison placed a hand on each cheek and pulled them apart for me. I pressed my cock against her asshole and rubbed the tip up and down her pucker hole, then slowly pressed it in.

"Oh god." Trina yelped.

"Be gentle to my baby." Madison said as she leaned over and kissed my lips.

I did as I was told, placed the head of my cock against her opening and pushed forward slowly and gently, the head slid right in. I stayed still for a moment to give Trina some time to adjust. Madison had a huge grin on her face as she continued to hold her daughter's ass cheeks apart for my cock. I continued to inch my cock into her, Trina pushed back and my cock went deeper, I began to thrust in and out, but still not giving her my full eight and half inches. Madison continues to play with Trina's pussy as I continued to thrust into Trina's ass.

I now had my cock all the way up her ass. I leaned over her and started pumping, Madison's hand still spreading Trina's cheeks apart, I looked down to watch my swollen cock slid smoothly in and out of her ass, it was tight, and Trina was rocking with me and moaning. She was flat on her stomach and I leaned right onto her back and really started fucking. Madison now had her hand under Trina and was rubbing her clit; I was really going for it, slamming away and could feel the rhythm of Madison's hand playing beneath me, my pelvis smashing against Trina's plump ass.

I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her neck as I shot my load deep into Trina. My orgasm was so intense I couldn't move I just laid there on top of my sweet Trina; I felt Madison's fingers caress my back as she kissed me on the head. We were all exhausted; I rolled off of Trina and into Madison's arms.

"Oh Jay" Madison said and we kissed.

I reached around and put my arm around Trina and pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. There I was, in my own bed, a gorgeous naked woman in each arm.

12