Girlfriend's Hot Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could still feel Jill's warm wet mouth working on my cock. She was sucking lightly, her tongue swirling over my head, then running it up the underside of my cock, licking all eight inches, and tonguing the hole at the tip. I felt her full lips around my shaft and slowly try to take it all in. Her tongue undulating, her hand and mouth working together to stroke the full length of me, my rod plunging deeper with every stroke until the tip hit the back of her throat, making her gag slightly and stop.

I turned my head just enough to see Madison sitting on the lounge chair, playing with herself. Madison run her hands up and down her body, writhing to her own touch. She kneaded her breasts and pulled on her nipples, making them stand up, making them hard. I continued to watch her, as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had watched Madison masturbate many times before but this time it was way hot. She opened her legs wide, and began stroking her pussy with her fingers. Madison continued kneading her breasts and began to concentrate on teasing her clit; she had two fingers in her wet pussy, moving them in and out, finger fucking herself as she fondled her left breast. I watched as she arched her back and began to orgasm. She was getting off on watching these two young sexy girls please her man, Trina's eyes followed mine, and she smiled at her mother. Madison smiled back as she stood up and walked towards us. She pushed her cum soaked fingers into my mouth, and I licked her juices off. She tasted so good!

"I want to ride you." Trina said to me as she moved around and traded places with Jill. She straddled my legs and sat in my lap. Madison made no effort to stop either of them. In fact, she helped guide my dick into Trina's waiting pussy. I tried to act nonchalant as Trina sunk herself down and I slipped deep inside of her. Trina's pussy was wrapped tightly around my cock, almost like it was meant to be there.

"That's it you little slut ride your daddy." Madison said, as she once again started playing with herself.

Trina rode steadily as her legs moved her pelvis back and forth. I moved my hand to her hips to help guide her. After a few minutes I couldn't resist, I moved my hand down to her clitoris, as my thumb lightly rubbed her. She kept riding me, I kept rubbing her. Trina continued moving up and down on my hard shaft, as Jill now straddled my face. I once again pushed my tongue out and into another sweet tasting pussy. I used my fingers to pull Jill's lips apart making it easier for my mouth to suck her swollen clit. I flicked my tongue in and out of her tight pussy as she thrust her hips over my tongue. It didn't take long before I felt Jill's body jerk in an orgasm and she squirted her juices into my mouth. I lapped it all up.

My sweet Trina was still bouncing up and down on my cock; I started moving my hips to match her thrusts. I grabbed her breasts in my hands and squeezed as she continued to move up and down, faster and faster, harder and harder on my long hard shaft. I could feel her pussy start to tighten and contract around my cock. She was building, I wanted her to cum, and I wanted to watch her face when she did.

"I'm going to cum." She yelled at she continued to ride me.

I continued to move my hips in an upward motion to match her thrusts. I could now feel her body shaking, she inhaled deeply, closed her eyes and let out a sexy yelp, as her pussy tightened and clamped around my cock. Her shoulders swayed slightly as her body shuddered into an orgasm. Trina was just like her mother in so many ways. I couldn't resist as my cock began to throb.

"I'm going to come soon." I said as I look up at Jill who was still straddling my face, and gripping my hair from her orgasm.

Trina pulled herself off of me, than I felt a pair of warm soft lips taking my cock into their mouth. The warm mouth took me half way in and flicked their tongue around my shaft. I couldn't take the pleasure anymore and my cock began to throb and release my seed into their mouth.

Jill moved from my face, and I looked down to see Trina coming up off of my man hood. She had swallowed every last bit of my cum.

"Happy birthday Jay." Trina said with a big smile on her face, as she got up and put her swim suit back on.

I now stood up, my legs where a little weak, and I think I was still in shock as I took Madison's towel and cleaned myself up. I pulled my trunks back on and watched as the two young girls that had just pleased me where now in the pool splashing each other.

"You okay?" I heard Madison say as she hit my ass.

"I'm pretty good. I think?" I said as I grabbed Madison's hand and pulled her close to me. She leaned in and we kissed passionately.

"Oh your good." She said with a cheesy smirk on her face.

"I think I need a nap now." I chuckled.

"Why don't you go lay down and I'll wake you when supper is ready. Do you want anything special since it's your birthday?" she asked.

"How about your famous lasagna?" I said as I leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Sounds like a plan, you take a nap, the girls swim and I make supper." She said as she grabbed my hand and led me into the house.

We headed straight for the bedroom. Where Madison relieved me of my swim trunks, and watched as I crawled into bed. It didn't take long and I was out like a light.

"Rise and shine my hot, sexy birthday boy." she said as she crawled into bed next to me, "How do you feel? Better, I hope."

"I feel rested." I said, "Did this afternoon really happen?

"But of course it did my silly man!" she said with a big smile, "Didn't you like you birthday gift?"

"I loved it but how did you know?" I answered.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'm a mom, I know everything, and I know my naughty man. Besides you weren't very good at hiding your wondering eyes."

"Well thank you for the gift babe. I really liked it!" I said as I pulled her closer to me.

"Anything for you!" she said with a big smile. "By the way supper is ready. The kids are all gone too. So it's just you and me tonight."

"I say we eat, and then snuggle up on the couch to watch a movie" I said.

"Sounds good." Madison said, as she tried to crawl out of bed, but I had other things in mind, as I grabbed her waist pulling her back into me. I rubbed my already hard cock against her back.

"Again?" she asked.

I didn't answer her, as I pushed her face down into the bed and stripped her of her clothes. I pulled her up onto her knees, so that her firm ass was in my face. I slowly licked up the length of her ass crack until I reached her pretty little asshole. My tongue circled the indented pucker and then attacked it viciously, licking at it, poking at it, squirming its way inside of her hole. Eventually my nose was pressed into her crack and my tongue was buried deep, teasing and taunting the inner walls of her ass. While staring at that cute little asshole I decided it looked lonely, so I stuck my middle finger into her wet pussy for a moment, lubing it up with her juices and then pressed it firmly against the pucker. It only took a moment for Madison to relax her ass and allow me to shove my finger into it. She cried out loud as I pushed down against her anal wall, it had to feel amazing for her; just the idea of it had me about ready to cum. Several quiet moments passed as I continued to slowly push my finger in and out of Madison's ass.

I gave her a swift spank with my other hand, and a small yelp came from her, then she let out a throaty giggle letting me know how much she liked it. My girl really was a total sex freak! My nasty efforts were rewarded with a sustained series of moans and whimpering cries from Madison. I took my cock in hand and gently rubbed it on her asshole. She lifted her ass and pushed back onto the tip of my cock. I needed no further guidance as I thrust forward with my cock to penetrate her in one long stroke. Madison let out a yelp from the pain, but I continued to thrust inside her warm ass.

I felt her body tense and her ass begin to clench my dick. I slid in and out twice more and then hilted deep inside of her feeling my balls contracted and exploded from the tip of my dick. I could feel several huge eruptions as my cum shoot deep inside of Madison, it felt like I was never going to stop coming. It felt great, and she kept grinding her hips back against me as I emptied my nuts into her. Then it happened, her moans turned into a scream as her body shook underneath mine and she released her juices.

"Happy birthday to me." I said as I pulled out of her ass and fell to the bed.

I was never going to look at Madison, Trina or Jill the same way again. But I have to say that was the best birthday I have ever had.

12