Girlfriends, Valentines, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Maybe. I'll try."

"You're just like a typical man," said Christine with a laugh.

"Who needs a man, when we have one another? Men suck!"

"No more cocks, just pussies," said Christine returning to lick her friend, while playing with her clit and finger fucking her.

Then, before she could get Susan off, the doorbell rang.

Unusual to have anyone ring their doorbell, except for the UPS man or mailman, Susan couldn't help but think it was Michael, Christine's newly ex-boyfriend, returning to ask her forgiveness or George, her ex-boyfriend, crawling back to her on his hands and knees asking for forgiveness.

Christine rinsed off Susan's pussy juices and both women put on their bathrobes to answer the door.

"If that's Michael behind that door, be strong Christine. Don't forget that he's married. It's up to you, if you take him back, but if it was me, I wouldn't."

"Yeah, well, if that's George behind that door, you kick his ass out of here, too," said Christine.

"Men suck," said Susan.

"Men suck," said Christine.

They embraced and kissed again. This time it was a long, wet kiss. Another ring of their doorbell interrupted their kiss. Christine opened the door with Susan standing behind her.

"Hi, I'm Chad," said a tall, good looking man.

He had the muscular, hard body of a rower or a swimmer. Oh, my God, he was a God, thought Susan.

"Hi," said Christine.

"Hi," said Susan looking over Christine's shoulder.

"And this is my identical twin brother, Brad," said Chad giving Brad a pull, so that the two women could see him hiding in the background. "We're your new neighbors."

Oh, my God. Susan looked at Christine and Christine gave her a look out the corner of her eye, along with a sexy, little smile.

"Nice to meet you, Chad, Brad," said Christine shaking their hands. "I'm Christine."

"Welcome to the building, neighbor," said Susan shaking their hands. "I'm Susan. We're roommates," she said clutching the top of her bathrobe shut. "We're not lesbians, though."

Christine gave Susan a playful shove.

"Sorry, my friend has a weird sense of humor," smiled Christine.

"So, anyway, since we're living just across the hall, we wanted to invite you over for a drink to get better acquainted."

"Sure, what time?" Christine looked at Susan for a nod of agreement and Susan smiled and shook her head yes.

"Pop over any time. They'll be people in and out all day," said Chad.

"Not that we're the big party type," said Brad, "but with this being our new apartment, we just wanted to show it off to our friends and neighbors."

"Just give us some time to get ready," said Susan.

"Sure, okay," both men said at the same time.

Christine closed the door and looked at Susan.

"Oh, my God! They are beautiful. Which one do you want?"

"I'll take Brad," said Susan.

"Great, because I want Chad."

After spending an hour getting ready for two men that suddenly don't suck, looking hot, desirable, and ready to fuck and suck, both women went over with a bottle of wine to meet their new neighbors, Chad and Brad. Only, their new neighbors were there with their equally as hot girlfriends, Emily and Margaret.

The two women stayed long enough to meet and learn something about their new neighbors, before returning home alone and feeling dejected.

"Men suck," said Susan.

"Men suck," said Christine.

That night they slept together and after Christine got off her friend by eating her pussy, Susan licked her first pussy. No longer horny and sexually frustrated, swearing off men, they are now in a monogamous relationship with one another. That is, until, hopefully, Chad and Brad, suddenly develop the engagement ring phobia condition and break up with their girlfriends Emily and Margaret and develop a relationship with them.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12