Girlfriends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kerri, that's not the way I work. I'll be happy to meet him when I'm clothed, but not now."

"Please, Tina, at least let him come in and say hello, ok? Please?"

It was obvious that Kerri really thought she was doing Tina a favor, so it was hard to be too angry with her.

"O.K., I'll say hello, but then he's got to go. And if he wants to talk to me some other time, when I'm clothed, I'll think about."

Kerri went to the door and opened it, pulling Paul into the room. "Paul, this is Tina."

"Hello, Tina," Paul said. "You obviously weren't prepared for this. I apologize."

"It's not your fault. I'm sorry I was rude. I was just surprised, and as you can see, not dressed for visitors." Paul flashed a smile with perfectly white teeth, and Tina had to admit he was a perfect hunk. He had a tall, slim build and was beautiful.

"Can Paul at least give you a birthday kiss?" Kerri asked.

"Would you mind?" Paul asked.

"O.K.," Tina said, against her better judgement.

Paul took Tina in his arms, looked her in the eyes and said, "Happy Birthday, Tina." He then kissed her gently. He put her lower lip between his lips, and gently pulled as he kissed her. His arms pulled Tina's body against his. Tina kissed him back, and the kiss became prolonged. Paul put one hand on her butt, rubbing it through the flimsy material of the robe. The other hand played along her side, from her waist down to her thighs. It felt delicious to be held by a man, and Tina felt her resolve disappearing.

After they broke their kiss, Kerri said, "Please, Tina, can't he stay? Say yes, please."

Paul said, "Kerri told me that you might appreciate company. She showed me your picture, but you're even more beautiful in person. I can't imagine why you haven't had men throwing themselves at you. Would you like me to stay for a while?"

Tina looked down. She desperately wanted this man inside her, but how could she just have sex with someone she hadn't ever seen until ten minutes ago? Her mind said no, but her mouth betrayed her. "Yes," she said, in a voice that cracked and was barely more than a whisper.

Paul put his lips back on hers and resumed the exploration of her body, this time inside her robe. His hands rubbed against the sides of her breasts on their way down her body to her buttocks. After a few minutes of kissing and fondling, Kerri held Paul's arm and led them to the bedroom. Kerri turned down the sheets and turned on one of the bedside lamps, dimming it until only a low glow shone in the room. Paul began removing his clothes. His muscular chest and arms were gorgeous, and he had a perfectly flat tummy. He laid his shirt and pants over a chair, then sat on the bed and removed his socks.

Tina stared, unable to believe this was happening. This was so not like her. When Paul removed his boxers, Tina stared at his uncircumcised cock. Even in its semi-flaccid state it was long and thick. He put his arms around Tina and laid her in bed, getting in beside her. Tina felt awkward, like a schoolgirl. This was happening so fast, and it still seemed like a dream. Paul pressed his lips to hers, and began caressing her body. His dick began to stiffen and she could feel it growing against her side. As they kissed, she reached down and grabbed it, causing it to twitch.

Kerri got some hand towels and lubricant and a couple of vibrators and laid them on the nightstand, next to the box of condoms that she had brought. She knew that Tina refused to have unprotected sex. She took off her clothes and took one of the vibrators, oiling it up, then lay on the other side of the bed. Watching the lovers petting each other was making her wet, and she put two fingers inside her pussy.

When Paul's dick had become hard, Tina made him stop and put on one of the condoms. She didn't want to take the chance that she would become too aroused and let him penetrate her unprotected. After he slipped on the condom, he put some lubricant on his fingers and slid one, then two fingers inside Tina's waiting cunt. She was already so aroused he was quickly able to put a third finger in, stretching her to the limit. He lay back on the pillow and lifted Tina on top of him. She lay with her hands and knees on the bed, positioned her pussy over his dick and slowly worked it into her.

There was nothing she could put in her that felt quite as good as the real thing. When she had worked his dick completely into her pussy, she could feel the thick base of his dick stretching the opening of her vagina. The condom didn't extend down to the base, so she was able to enjoy the bare skin of the base of his cock against the most sensitive part of her pussy, where most of the nerve endings lie. She lifted her hips only slightly before coming back down onto his groin, allowing her opening to pump only the bottom of his dick, where it was the thickest.

The most sensitive part of Paul's dick, the underside of the middle of the shaft, was covered by the condom, so it didn't get the stimulation that it would have gotten without the condom, or the stimulation it would have gotten if Tina took longer strokes on his dick. He was going to be able to last a very long time.

Paul rolled Tina over without coming out of her pussy and positioned himself on top of her. He looked over at Kerri, who had her fingers in her pussy and was pleasuring herself with the vibrator. "Hi'ya," he said with a grin."

"Carry on," Kerri said with a smile. "Don't mind me." This was the most erotic show that she had ever watched. Porn movies couldn't compare.

Paul placed his lips on Tina's and began grinding his crotch against hers. The base of his dick was all the way against Tina's cunt, rubbing against her clit. It felt so wonderful. Paul broke the kiss and leaned down to put first one nipple, then the other into his mouth. He alternated, sucking them into his mouth, then gently nipping them with his lips.

Suddenly Tina could feel Paul's body tense. He growled as he shot his cum harmlessly into the bulb in the end of the condom. His body spasmed as the cum gushed from his dick. Tina wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her, enjoying every last second before his dick would soften.

Kerri had been holding back, but when Paul ejaculated she let her climax wash over her. She bucked her hips, pushing her pussy against the vibe as the sensations pulsed from her pussy throughout her body.

Paul rolled off of Tina and onto his side. She turned with her back to him and nestled against him. He put his fingers into her still gaping vagina, and said, "Are you finished with that?" to Kerri.

"Yeah," said Kerri, her voice shaking slightly. She handed it to Tina. Tina switched it on and held it just above her clit, letting the tip of the vibrator barely brush against her as Paul's fingers filled her pussy. In less than a minute she was panting, near the edge of an orgasm.

"Unggh, Ungg, Ungg," she cried, as her pussy spasmed on Paul's fingers. The contractions lasted half a minute while she writhed in ecstasy. As her breathing began to return to normal, she shivered slightly, and Paul wrapped her tightly in his arms, kissing her neck. All three of them lay there quietly for a while.

Finally, they got up. Tina put her robe back on and Kerri put on an oversize t-shirt and a pair of panties. Paul put his clothes back on, and they sat at the dining table chatting and drinking beer. After Paul had had two beers, he got up and said, "I guess I better be going. Are you coming, Kerri?"

Kerri looked at Tina, who said, "I'll give her a ride home tomorrow." The girls had a lot to talk about.

"O.K. then, I guess I'll be going." He looked a little uncertain. Sensing that he may feel awkward with her there, since he probably didn't want to hurt her feelings, Kerri said goodnight, gave him a little kiss and excused herself to the bathroom. Paul took the opportunity to give Tina a big kiss and hug.

"I'd really like to see you again," he said. "Can I call you?"

"I'd like that," she said. She broke the hug and got one of her cards out of her purse, putting it in his shirt pocket. "Goodnight."

12