Girlie Girl or Wife Material?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever the case might be I was lost in the dreamlike moment and biting hard on her neck as I came. Placing my hands under her ass thrusting her body into my stiff cock I came inside of her. Her legs squeezed hard as she let out a cry of her own which drowned my grunting noises. The sperm pulsed through my cock and like a jet blast it spread the opening on my bulbous head and shot and shot. The sensation was incredible, and never before had so much cum at one time pass through my dick.

My mouth released her neck and my eyes focused on the accidental mark that now dressed her upper neck. I saw no reason to alarm her as to the size of the bite mark, since there was no way she could overlook it as soon as she looked in a mirror.

I began to with draw my member and her legs hooked me and she said, "No don't, not yet anyway." Kissing me gently on the lips her whole body just relaxed.

I playfully inched my cock back and fourth inside her as she moaned slightly her approval. Balancing on one arm my other hand took hold of her firm boobies and played with them giving gentle touches with a caress to explore her fascinating body. Swapping hands I reached down between our legs and stroked her pussy. Feeling my cock still inside her I held it and rolled it about her opening. I sat back on my knees keeping the union between us intact I viewed the young folds of her vagina pierced by my penis.

She lifted her legs onto each shoulder and gave a rocking wiggle with her behind. I played along and shifted in a sexual manner to imply a fucking motion. I do not think my cock ever went fully limp just a subtle pause, and it was now becoming excited once more.

She placed a hand between us and splitting her fingers around my shaft palm down just held her self. Closing her eyes she wrapped her hand around the exposed shaft then fondled my balls for a moment. Looking at me drawing an imaginary line from my navel to my lips with her pointer finger she traced my lips.

I can smell her scent and suckle her finger. Her eyes slowly close once more. I am getting aroused and begin to pump her pussy until I can feel the cock returning to a stiffened state. It was awesome to watch her small breasts fluctuate to my rhythms.

Soon I find I need a change of position as my legs are falling asleep under my own weight. Not disturbing her moment I take hold of one leg and bring it to the opposite side. With a knowing reaction she just rolls onto her stomach and twists her legs under me. I knead her ass for a moment taking note of how fine it is and what a beautiful anus that clenches to my brief touch. Thinking this is one ass I will enjoy to kiss, and then running my fingers up her back as in a massage motion.

Placing a hand on either side of her between her arms and body I lean into her as I kiss the back of her neck. Gently I part her hair with my nose, until I have a good clear place to kiss the bare skin on the back of her neck with ease. I feel the soft touch of her naked bum pushing back at me. I enjoyed the cushion as I began to push in with more vitality.

My pace quickens as my balls swing and strike her clit with each heave forward. I am adoring this young woman and the feel on my cock as well. My hands wrap around her chest as I hold her tight. I can not believe the outstanding sex her body offers to me. Still this time it takes a long build up before I orgasm. Not as intense as before but certainly worth the exhaustive effort. I don't recall the panted words I said as I emptied my load into her. I imagine it was tied to the thought of how much I loved the moment.

The sweat clung between our skins as her head turned to the side with an immense smile for me. With one eye she looked at me and asked, "Did you enjoy it?" motionless with a happy, glittery smile upon her face as her cheek rose high.

I leaned in with a bigger smile and kissed her cheek saying, "Do I really need to answer that?"

She with all seriousness in a light kind way says, "Yeah you do." Then bumps her bum into my groin asking, "Well am I a keeper?"

About now my dick is about to be squeezed out as it is deflating fast. I roll her onto her side caressing her face where the pillow marks are and ask, "Is that what you would like?" In an open, honest, sincere voice.

Her eyes become all emotional and she does not respond just nodding yes. I can't hold back any longer, and I respond, "You're more than a keeper; I may have many things to share and learn with you, and God only knows what our families will say. All I know is right now I could not imagine my life without you." We kiss as she sniffles, and little tears rotate down her cheeks as she smiles uncontrollably.

We embrace one another until we are fast asleep. The last thing I remember is her head on my chest and her arms around me.

I awake to the sound of a shower running and the little coffee maker gurgling. I make way placing some clothes on to the gift shop and purchase a couple toothbrushes and paste along with an oversized sweatshirt for her. Returning to the room I cross the threshold of the bathroom and clean my mouth leaving a brush for her. She steps out of the shower drying off and notices the stuff says thank you.

Striping down my clothes I enter into the shower after giving a brief morning kiss. Speaking loud so she knows the sweatshirt is for her. Finishing I turn off the water and slide the curtain. She is paused from brushing her hair as she looks at the mark on her neck in the Mirror. Looking at me from the reflection she says, "My God what are you, a fucking Vampire?" With a smile pointing to the mark on her neck with repeated taps.

I look like I never noticed and say, "Oops! You're not angry are you?" As I tenderly kiss the bruise and hold her in my arms.

She says, "No, but it looks kind of childish!" Showing a fake pouting look of disapproval toward me and what I did to her neck.

I spank her bare bum from under the sweatshirt and apply a kiss to her face as she jumped. Then with a tender rubbing of her tushie I say, "I am sorry I will try to behave better and be more discrete about leaving marks in the throws of passion." She just gives me this funny twisted face as to say I don't believe you.

I make a coffee for me and ask how to make hers as she is either realizing how beautiful she is and can't break free of the mirror or is really slow at placing makeup and brushing her hair. Bringing her coffee to her I say, "Come on we have a busy day ahead of us."

She looks with a question. I reply standing behind her with my arms around her waist, "Well, we can go have something to eat then we can get busy packing your things from your apartment." Rubbing her belly I say, "I don't think it is going to be big enough for the three of us." She spins around and kisses me with pure endearment!

Dedicated to Handlebars69, a Literotica member.

12