Girls Abducted Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex-crazed man remembers how he broke in six slaves.
3.7k words
4.39
70.3k
33
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steiner jerked his mind back to the present, deliciously aware of his surroundings.

Steiner Solveig, killer and collector of sex-toys, stood over his prey with a cruel grin on his face as he surveyed his six slaves. Tanya and Tom lay in an exhausted heap on the floor of their neighboring cell cuddled against one another. Kassandra was in the other nearby cell, her wrists chained above her as a middle-aged but muscular man-slave fucked her brains out.

Then there was poor Amy, the 18-year-old girl who had been at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was now the captive who drew Steiner's attention. He had forced her to straddle the third man-slave, rounding out the 3 fuck-slave couples.

Amy groaned as her flagging hips and leg muscles burned from the constant humping of her man-slave's penis.

Her tongue meanwhile slurped with sensuous strokes up and down Steiner's shaft. The blonde giant, naked and bristling with abs of iron, bunched a fist in the sexy girl's hair and watched his sated cock regain new life.

He looked down at the man-slave, though, and remained cautious. His remaining hand held firmly to the handgun in case the man-slave - Bull was his nickname - decided to make a try for freedom.

And sure enough, Steiner's instincts were correct. He saw the sudden intensity in Bull's eyes as the black man reached an arm to grab his ankle and yank out his weight from under him. But Steiner was too fast - not much easier to see than blur. He feinted left before elbowing the man in the face, the slave's nose trickling faintly with blood as he put the man in a headlock and pressed the gun to his ear.

In the short space of two or three seconds the flurry of motion had ended, and the luscious blonde sat still on her man-slave's cock. Amy's fearful eyes told Steiner that she was terrified of what Steiner might do - both to her fellow slave and to her. Steiner glared at Bull, and slowly the man-slave's face relaxed into resignation.

"Just kill me," Bull muttered. But Steiner had no intention of doing that, at least not before he'd wrung more entertainment from the male sex-slave.

"I give you a perfectly fine pussy to fuck, and this is the gratitude I get?" Steiner growled, stepping back with one fluid motion and waving the gun for added effect. He pushed the barrel of the gun underneath Amy's chin and looked into her terrified, baby-blue eyes.

"Fuck this ungrateful man-whore and make him cum in your worthless pussy by the time I count to 200...or you're both fucking DEAD."

Amy's eyes widened further, if that was even possible. The slender blonde now gyrated like an Olympian slut. Her hips swayed and grinded, and her hands pushed frantically against Bull's chest for leverage. Soon she was not only humping Bull, she was also moaning like a cum-worshipping slut. "Please baby, cum in my pussy. I don't want to die. Give me your baby-making cream, sweetie. Oh god...give me your SEED!" she begged, using the sick and twisted terminology she thought might perk Steiner's arousal.

Sure enough Steiner looked down, satisfied with his recovered prick. He continued to press the barrel of the gun underneath Amy's chin, watching her beautiful face and forcing her to look into his eyes. He saw fear in those baby-blue orbs, but determination too. Despite everything, the little slut had an overpowering will to live.

"Better not try to play hero again, tough guy...or this blonde cutie won't look so pretty."

Steiner's free hand reached for Amy's crotch. The girl gasped as his fingers stroked her clit, even with the gun still underneath her chin and his cruel eyes trapping hers. He enjoyed the extra conflict of emotion which exploded in tiny expressions across her face as the pleasure from his clit-stroking finger and the terrible promise of the gun's cold, hard shaft performed two completely opposite effects on her body.

Her moaning and begging soon intensified into just one thing...a primal desire to clench her pussy and find the miracle of release on Bull's cock.

"Well, bitch? Fifty seconds left...and you and your man-stud here get hot lead in your cute faces!" Steiner growled, his skillful finger ratcheting up the firm stroking and battering of her pleasure-nub. Amy's eyes fluttered, her jaw going slack as the moment of orgasm ripped through her like a knife.

"UUUHHHH god FUCK ME, MAN-SLAVE! FUCK THIS CUNT SO HARD AND CUM IN HER TIGHT, WET PUSSY!" Amy moaned, her pussy clenching forcefully on the dark-skinned cock thrust between her pale, pink cunt lips. Bull finally had had enough, and it was a good thing too, because Steiner's count had reached 193 out of 200.

Bull's plaintive cry, as primal as a T-Rex's mating call, filled the dungeon chamber as his cock jerked and spewed seed up Amy's twat. The exhausted girl's eyelids fluttered shut, tears squeezing down her pretty face as Steiner removed the gun from her chin and leaned forward to suckle on the girl's nipples.

"Mmmm...wasn't that fun, sweetie? And these titties have such hard, aroused pink buds even. You enjoyed that a lot, didn't you sweetie? Admit it."

Amy sighed, her body shivering and seeming to collapse in on itself. She didn't know what more this sadistic rapist could do to her, but the thought sent her mind unraveling. "I...y-yes Master. I loved it!" she cried, worried that to do anything less but shout the words might enrage him.

Steiner grunted, staring down at his jealous manhood. 'Damn,' he thought to himself. 'I haven't had this much fun in a long time.' There was something especially arousing about combining the naked, helpless beauty of both feminine bodies and masculine bodies. Though Steiner had a clear preference for coupling with his female playthings, there was rare beauty in the human body stripped bare, whether male or female.

The rapist-killer thought back to just yesterday, remembering the twisted and brutal 'fun' he'd had introducing these three female and male captives to each other as fellow slaves in his den of torments for the very first time.

*****

YESTERDAY...

The rusted iron door creaked open as Steiner peered inside at his lovely slave. The 18-year-old redhead, Tanya, had her pussy straddled on the sharp-edged rail of the wooden horse. Her face was contorted in pain, her wrists shackled above her head with her ankles forced up and behind, where they had been bound with rope to the horse's end.

"Well, well, well, little slut. Did you rest well? No?" Steiner strode up to her, noting the piss that had streamed to the floor below.

"No bathroom breaks for disobedient whores!" he slapped Tanya hard across the face before kissing her voraciously. Tanya groaned as Steiner slipped his forefinger into her pussy, shoving it in and stroking tenderly, interposing himself between her sore clit and the sharp edge of the horse.

"Would you like a reprieve, hm?" Tanya's gagged face bobbed up and down. He saw the desperation in her eyes, and it pleased him.

"Good, then you will come join us." Tanya wondered what this evil rapist murderer meant by 'us.' Steiner carefully undid her bonds, helping her to stand on wobbly legs before retying her wrists with rope, although he let her keep her hands in front of her. Then she half-stumbled half-walked, with him to guide her into the large basement enclosure.

Tanya gaped at what she saw. Three muscular black men, all with raging erections, sat on a threadbare couch that had been hastily dragged down the stairs and thrown against the wall.

Steiner indicated the three men, and at first Tanya thought for sure that they must be her rapist's accomplices. But as she stopped to actually look, she knew better. First she noticed that all three black men had their arms raised high over their heads, attached to chains that hung from the basement's ceiling. Their hips had been secured with loops of rope which were painstakingly attached to iron ringlets set into the concrete floor. Another set of ropes extended from each man's ankles to the iron ringlets, severely restricting all movement. Their wrists were cuffed behind them. They could wiggle their asses and thrust with their pelvises, but that was about it.

"You like my new collection of man-whores? I kidnapped part of a construction crew." Steiner grinned with awful, sadistic glee. He then motioned to the wall where a blonde beauty that Tanya didn't recognize and the brunette Kassandra stood patiently, naked, with their wrists bound in front of them. Upon closer inspection Tanya realized that both the blonde and the brunette also had an additional chain that extended from their wrist-shackles to an iron ringlet in the floor, so that while they could stand, they could not go far.

"Let the fun begin!" Steiner growled. He grabbed Tanya by the neck and led her to the man on the far right of the couch. He was handsome in his own way, maybe 24 or 25 years of age. He had a face similar to Denzel Washington, who Tanya had to admit she'd always had a crush on. The young redhead blushed deep crimson as Steiner grabbed his riding crop and swatted it against her exposed pussy. The sharp pain made her yelp and shiver.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? You see a nice, black cock all hard for you, what do you do?"

He squeezed her neck hard, nearly choking off the air flow as she gasped. "Answer me!"

"F-fu-fuck it, M-master," Tanya sputtered.

"Good!" Steiner hissed. With that he slapped her ass cheeks roughly with his free hand and smacked the riding crop against her left breast. Tanya moaned and slowly straddled the Denzel-lookalike on the couch who she now thought of simply as 'Denzel' since she obviously didn't have a name to call him by. Tanya tingled with anticipation as she positioned her sore pussy over the man's 9-inch penis.

"Please be gentle," she whispered to him, and Denzel nodded. He was a captive just like her. He would at least try not to hurt her. Tanya could see that he was a good man by the tormented look in his eyes.

Denzel couldn't hold back the natural biological response his cock was having to her feminine beauty, and Tanya knew he was only doing this because he had no choice. The young girl sank her pale, slender form onto Denzel's waiting cock. She had to stop and start a few times without sinking herself all the way down...he was too thick, and her pussy was too sore. She bit her lip, moaning as she tried to get the first few inches down on him, but it was too painful. She had to let up after only an inch and a half.

Steiner watched with interest. His hot breath steamed like venom against Tanya's ears. "You're going too SLOW, cunt. I said FUCK him." He gently cupped Tanya's breasts as the girl braced her hands on the black man's chest and tried to lower herself once more.

"Please Master! I'm trying," she squealed, even as she felt him suddenly squeeze her breasts with painful roughness.

"Try harder!" he growled, but he let her be. He seemed to want to bring Kassandra or Amy in on the action. He stalked over to Kassandra, undoing the chain which shackled her to the floor. Then he dragged her to the couch and threw her down kneeling behind Tanya's cute bottom. He leaned down, spitting copiously into Tanya's cute ass hole before turning to Kassandra. "OK brunette bitch, you get to lick out the redhead's ass hole while she fucks this big, black cock. Understood?"

Kassandra, already too aware of what Steiner was capable of after seeing Justin's unconscious form, merely nodded her head frantically and proceeded to push her mouth against Tanya's ass. Tanya groaned, taking in the first three and a half inches of Denzel's hard cock as Kassandra's tongue began to flick in and out of Tanya's anus.

"Good girls! Mmm," Steiner groaned with approval. But he suddenly gripped Tanya by the shoulders, pushing her all the way down on Denzel's cock in one hideously brutal movement. Tanya wailed as her pussy bottomed out on that enormously thick cock. Her vision swam, tears sliding down her face as Steiner's riding crop smacked a cruel rhythm against her bouncing ass cheeks.

"That's more like it, redhead. Get that cock all the way inside you. I want to see you humping on that man-meat as if your life depends on it!" Groaning, Tanya obeyed her rapist-killer Master. She found a rhythm, bottoming out on the black cock, feeling it press upward towards her womb with every downward plunge. Her moans were like a constant cadence, but soon they were joined by another's. Denzel's staccato grunts also filled the room. Soon Tanya could feel him becoming aroused inside her, his own pre-cum adding to the lubrication of their enjoined sexes as she fucked him.

Steiner watched with satisfaction for a moment before dragging the protesting Amy into the action. The blonde girl flailed impotently as Steiner undid the chain that connected her to the floor. Her legs were free, and she tried to kick him, but he easily swatted her attempts aside and put her in a headlock. At this the tired, grief-stricken girl went limp, finally surrendering as Steiner's fingers cupped her pubic thatch and gently rubbed her clit. Amy moaned at her Master's sadistic touch. She felt his hard cock sliding against her ass cheeks.

"Please don't hurt me!" Amy wailed.

"Who said anything about hurt, bitch? I'm going to KILL you. But only once you've become no longer INTERESTING. The way you stay interesting is to creatively fuck and suck cock, understand? Now go over and pick one of those two other black studs to fuck."

Amy bit her lip as Steiner shoved her forward towards the couch. She managed to walk over to the man on the left side. He was a stocky man with a face that reminded Amy of a giant bull's face, his nose big and flattened.

The blonde girl slowly straddled him, positioning his bulbous cock-head at the entrance to her glory-hole. She looked down at the captive and warned him. "Please don't press upward. Just lie back and I'll fuck you." Amy watched as Bull simply nodded – for that was the only nickname she could think of, not knowing who he was, only that he had been captured by the same sadistic freak who'd captured her. She crooned loudly as her pussy slammed down onto the long shaft, hoping to please Steiner's twisted nature.

True to her suspicion, Steiner was pleased by Amy's slutty fuck-show. He smacked his riding crop against her ass while she rode Bull. "That's a good slut. I want you to make him cum in you. Get him to empty his ball sac in your worthless cunt, understand?"

"Yes Master!" Amy purred, groaning deeply as the blonde giant bent over to lave each of her nipples with his tongue. Steiner withdrew and took a step back, admiring the show. The mounted camcorder at the far side of the room was videotaping the action. He always liked to have a permanent record of every conquest. It would be a precious reminder once he'd disposed of these cute cunts.

He turned to Kassandra now, noticing that the brunette was still desperately licking and laving Tanya's ass hole. Tanya's young body was bouncing up and down on Denzel's cock, and Steiner could see strings of pre-cum glistening down the base of the male captive's shaft each time Tanya lifted her hips. He watched almost mesmerized as the redhead impaled herself with wild obedience. Her sore pussy would come up, revealing almost the full length of the shaft in all its glory, before slamming back downward, accompanied by a feminine groan and a male grunt.

Steiner quietly took a shock wand which was mounted on the wall and approached Tanya from behind. Without warning he stabbed it into her back, shocking her as she cried out shrilly in pain.

"Fuck FASTER, you dumb cunt! I said I wanted to see him cum in you!" He gave Amy a shock for good measure too, and the blonde girl writhed and moaned for a few seconds on Bull's slickening penis.

"Whichever of you bitches gets her man to cum inside her first, she gets to live another night. The bitch who DOESN'T..." He let that angry threat hang heavy in the dungeon chamber.

Both girls began bouncing up and down the cocks of their respective male captives with fervent need. The blonde girl was slamming her pussy down on her captive with as much zeal as she could. But Tanya had a head start on her, and she was expertly slurping up Denzel's cock with her pussy, moving her hips to enhance Denzel's pleasure.

"Yeah baby, cum in me!" Tanya crooned. She knew that some men would ejaculate faster if given verbal encouragement. She didn't know what Steiner would do to her if she didn't get this man to cum in her before the blonde girl, but she didn't want to find out. The redhead leaned forward, pressing her lips to Denzel's, gently pushing her tongue into his mouth. The sudden intimacy, combined with Tanya's encouraging moan and the final slurp of her pussy plunging downward, squeezing his cock like a glove, sent him over the edge.

Denzel's strangled grunt of ecstasy was audible. Tanya felt his cum wash through her. With a look of triumph she swiveled off of Denzel's leaking cock, showing to Steiner that there was indeed cum oozing out of her pussy.

Steiner nodded at her. "Well done, bitch. You win." Amy's face shone with terror as she looked back, still fucking Bull's prick. Amy wailed as Steiner slapped her across the face twice, sending her reeling before he twirled her around and shoved her into a sitting position onto Bull's cock. Now this time instead of her pussy being impaled Steiner positioned her star-shaped anus over Bull's cock. Next the blonde giant poured strawberry-scented lube all over the black man's dick.

Bull shook his head frantically. "No, man! Please don't make me do this! It'll hurt her!"

Steiner ignored the black man's pleas and pushed Amy's ass onto Bull's bulbous cock-head. Amy groaned and asked for mercy. Steiner responded by grabbing her by the throat, pushing her head back into Bull's shoulder as he looked down at her exposed cunt, legs splayed wide.

"You need a double penetration to teach you what happens to lazy whores!" Steiner growled. He plunged his cock into Amy's cunt, feeling his own ball sac graze the black man's balls underneath him. He began brutally fucking the helpless blonde all the same, enjoying every sensation, even the sensation of his balls smacking against Bull's as his cock plunged deeply toward Amy's velvety core.

The brutal rape intensified as Kassandra, Tanya, and the other two male captives watched.

"Don't just sit there, bitches!" Steiner growled. He motioned to Tanya and then at the male captive sitting between Bull and Denzel. "Jump on this poor prick. He's had to just sit there with a stiff cock this whole time." Then he motioned at Kassandra. "Lick Tanya's juices off of the cock she just fucked. C'mon girls. Don't you dare see let me see you idle or I will cut off your nipples!"

His angry threat spurred both women to action. Tanya eased her snatch onto the center captive's cock, facing away from the captive. The black man groaned as he felt the teenage redhead encase him like a heavenly vice. He watched in disbelief as the young girl's pussy slurped up his cock, up and down, making his hard shaft vanish in her softness again and again. The couch was wide and deep enough that Tanya had the needed leverage to brace her hands against the front edge, moaning as her cute ass bounced up and down her allotted penis.

Meanwhile Kassandra was licking Denzel's prick. Kassandra could taste the mingled juices of Tanya's cunt and Denzel's spunk, and to her surprise it was tangy sweetness. The brunette found herself enthusiastically slurping up and down Denzel's shaft, her lips pressed hard against the blood vessels rippling along the surface of the black man's penis.

Steiner watched all of this with satisfaction as his cock lunged again and again into Amy's core. The blonde teenager mewled helplessly. "P-pplease Master...no more! Oh god...ugh...it hurts! You're killing me!" In response Steiner cupped the blonde's ass and bounced her forcefully up and down Bull's dick so that her ass was being brutally impaled.

12