Girls Abducted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gorgeous brunette's groans reached new octaves as the moment neared. Steiner felt his cock stiffen inside the bouncing Tanya. The teenage captive was pressing her hands hard against his chest for desperate leverage as she slipped her cunt to the top of his cock-head only to bring it smashing down onto his crotch, bottoming out her snatch on that cruel, hard cock. Tanya's pain-racked face only slackened when she felt the hot, gooey surge of cum lubricate her sorely raped cunt.

The poor teenager sat gasping on Steiner's softening prick even as Kassandra came with a terrible groan in the blonde giant's mouth. Steiner drank up the sweet nectar of his 22-year-old captive even as he felt his younger captive patiently sit astride him, holding his spent penis within her hot sex.

"Mmmm...well done ladies. You just earned one more evening of life. Congratulations."

THE END