Girls Aloud Falling in Love

Story Info
Sarah and Nadine become very close on tour.
9.5k words
4.1
37.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like, contact me via my profile. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't this was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller

Girls Aloud: Falling In Love

It's mid June and British girl group Girls Aloud are halfway though their sell out UK tour. All the girls have worked hard over the past few months and the sell out shows have been a success getting great reviews from everyone in the music business. For Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle however this tour was putting a massive strain on their personal lives. Nadine's American football star boyfriend was in the States training hard for the next NFL season and couldn't come over to visit and Nadine missed him a lot. Sarah meanwhile was freshly single after throwing off her boyfriends commanding ways she was back out in the market again the only trouble with that is on tour there is zero chance of her meeting someone due to the work she has to put in. Cheryl, Nicole and Kimberly all had long term relationships that they could talk to and if they were really lonely drive up to see them. Sarah and Nadine didn't have anyone to drive up and see them so as a result they spent a lot more time with each. In the early days their friendship had been a touch on the rocky side but they had both grown up and out of the tracksuit era of Girls Aloud and were now both firm friends. Sarah viewed herself as the shoulder for Nadine to cry on as the tall Irish beauty spilled out her soul to the skinny blonde and one night in Manchester this took a big swing the other way.

Late at night and with a show tomorrow the girls were in the hotel bar chatting about the days ahead before Cheryl, Nicole and Kim went to bed to chat to their loved ones Sarah and Nadine were left all by themselves in the bar. Nadine looks stunning in a black thigh high dress showing off her long, tanned legs with black stiletto shoes while Sarah has on a plain white shirt and red mini skirt with red heels and bright red lipstick. Both looked amazing as they sat there and chatted for a bit before Nadine spoke up.

"Sarah can I ask you something?" Nadine asks carefully her sultry Irish tones.

"Aye sure Nad What's up," Sarah says cheerfully in her down to earth northern accent.

"Well it's just I think I know the reason Brad isn't coming over to see me," Nadine begins trying to hold back her tears as she lets out her inner insecurities to Sarah.

Sarah sighs and takes a sip of her lemonade, "Yeah I know why he isn't here Nad it's because he's in pre season training for next year we have been though this."

"No," Nadine says shaking her head allowing her long dyed blonde hair to shake around a few inches above her shoulder, "It's because I'm ugly and he wants nothing to do with me."

Nadine breaks down and starts crying in the empty bar and Sarah takes pity on her friend. Poor Nadine hadn't had the best luck with boyfriends and was so self-conscious that she was questioning everything she did.

Leaning forward Sarah rests her left hand on Nadine's bare leg, "Your not ugly Nadine in fact you are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Nadine stops crying and giggles at Sarah's romantic novel like comment before she tilts her head up and looks into the blonde's eyes. They both stop dead as the see each other for the first time not and friends not as enemy's but as woman. Sarah had a few lesbian flings in her wild young including a sexy bank clerk and the woman who worked at the tanning salon. None of these had ended in proper sex more like a few quick gropes and kisses and Sarah remembers how excited she would get. Now looking into Nadine's eyes she sees the sexy young Irish girl with all her mouth-watering curves and Sarah curses herself for not seeing them sooner. Nadine had never been with a woman like most she had thought about it but never felt her urges were strong enough to do anything about however being in a band with 4 ultra hot woman does change your lusting and now Nadine looks deep into Sarah's eyes feels her hand on her knee and wants more. Frozen in time Sarah watches Nadine's face break into a grin before she leans forward moving closer and closer towards Sarah's face. She can see ever line on her tanned face and even the marks of where Nadine placed her lipstick as she moves closer to Sarah. Their lips touch and they kiss Sarah to Nadine's delight kiss back and the two women are locked in a passionate embrace. Sarah's hands move up and down Nadine's soft legs, as Nadine's lips feel so warm against Sarah's.

Nadine needs this so much her trapped feeling of loneliness had really started to get her down she needs to feel loved she needs to feel good about herself again. Sarah's head is a whole mix of emotions she wants to sleep with Nadine but that might hurt her friend she loves men too much to give them up and the last thing Sarah wants to do is break her friend's heart.

Breaking the kiss Sarah looks up at Nadine, "Look I'm sorry Nadine but I can't do this it would never work and you have a great boyfriend you should keep and," Sarah rants until Nadine puts a long slender finger across the blonde's ruby red lips.

" It's ok Sarah I'm not turning lesbian I just need to feel something better than sadness but I've never been with another woman so I'm scared," Nadine admits to the blonde.

Sarah smiles as she understands what Nadine needs as she needs the same thing the need to be and feel loved, "Ok Nadine let's spend the night in my room and I swear you are in for the best experiences of your life.

Sarah gently kisses her lips and the two girls smile at each other before Sarah takes Nadine by the hand and leads her up to the elevators. The pure lust had always been there all the girls saw each other as sexy woman especially after a performance of being in skimpy clothes, touching back up dances and then hugging each other afterwards. All had thought about it and Now Sarah and Nadine were embraced in a lip lock as the lift goes up ready to act out their deepest desires. Sarah damm near kicks the door to her hotel room open as her and Nadine go inside kissing and touching each others amazing bodies. They both kick off their high heel shoes and are now kissing and touching each other. Her hands grope Nadine's perfect figure feeling her soft, smooth legs before Sarah's hands rest on her friend's curvy ass. Nadine's hand rub all over Sarah's back as her own perky tits push against Sarah's and she can feel Sarah's erect nipples pushing against her bra.

"Sarah, are you not wear a bra?" Nadine says as Sarah breaks the hug giving her one last peck on the lips.

"No Nadine I'm not wearing a bra and now," Sarah lifts up her own top pulling it over her head and dropping it on the floor, "I'm not wearing a shirt either."

Nadine's eyes go wide as she admires Sarah's topless form sure she had seen Sarah topless loads of time but never in this type of situation. Her pink nipples stuck out from her chest like hangers in a wardrobe and Nadine licks her lips in lust. Sarah's tits were very pale compared to the rest of her body but Nadine didn't care as she steps forward. Her left hand slowly rubs Sarah's tit making the blonde groan with pleasure from Nadine's soft touch. Sarah tilts her head back and groans as Nadine works her hands over Sarah's C cup breasts.

"You sure you have never been with another woman before Nadine," Sarah jokes as the blonde rubs her tits gently.

"I've love your tits Sarah there so nice and perky and look so good, I can see why Ultimo chose you to model there underwear," Nadine says in a sexy voice as her thumbs touch Sarah's hard nipples.

Moving her hands down Sarah rubs Nadine's firm ass cheeks making the young Irish beauty moan. She steps back away from Sarah making her cry out in disappointment but soon Sarah smiles as Nadine grabs the bottom of her dress. Lifting the material up Nadine loves the gasps of Sarah as she strips off her dress revealing her body clad in only a black bra and thong set.

"How the hell can you think your ugly Nad," Sarah says shaking her head in amazement as she stares at Nadine's lingerie clad body, "You look amazing."

Nadine feels herself blushing as she watches Sarah's eyes following her body. Slowly Nadine starts to shake her body left and right doing a few sexy little moves making Sarah moan as she watches her sexy body grind around. Like a stripper Nadine turns round and dips low shaking her firm ass making Sarah smile and rub her own tits. Reaching her hands behind her back Nadine unclips her bra and lets the tiny fabric fall down her arms and Nadine swings the tiny piece of lingerie over her head. She throws the bra away into the corner then turns back around letting Sarah see her bare breasts. Sarah bites on her lip to hold back her moans as Nadine's tanned boobs bounce out and hang out. Her boobs hang there without any sag and Sarah can't wait to kiss and grope them but Nadine stops her from getting up. She wags her finger at the blonde like a naughty schoolgirl before dancing around again pushing her cleavage out right in front of Sarah's face. Sarah's pussy is dripping wet, as her panties are soaked as Nadine teases her with a sexy dance. In all the years she had known Nadine Sarah had never seen this sexy, teasing side of her and now seeing it Sarah likes it. Nadine slips her thumb into the waistband of her panties and tugs the thong slightly down her hips. She does the same to the other side of her panties leaving the material hanging on her hips barely covering her pussy and when she looks up she sees Sarah with her hand inside her skirt and Nadine is sure she is rubbing her pussy.

"Do you want me to take my panties off Sarah," Nadine teases the horny blonde who moans as she touches her wet panties.

"Please get naked Nadine I want to see your sexy body," Sarah normally the dominant person in the relationship finds herself submissively begging Nadine to strip naked.

Nadine tugs her thong down her smooth legs and then kicks the thong off her feet sending the tiny fabric flying away into the corner of the large hotel room. Sarah stares in awe at Nadine's naked body her pussy glistening wet and Sarah can't take her eyes of Nadine's pink pussy lips. Getting to her feet Sarah moves towards a naked Nadine and rubs her hand over her flat mid section. Her fingers trace around Nadine's belly button and Sarah smiles at Nadine before tilting her head down and lightly kisses Nadine's left nipple. Sarah uses her tongue to flick out against Nadine's soft pink nipple and after a few tongue flicks makes her nipples hard. Nadine moans as Sarah's hand moves lower down her mid section onto her hips then down and rubbing her wet pussy lips. Both woman moans at the first real sexual contact as Sarah's hand rubs Nadine's pussy feeling how hot and wet the singer is. Sarah's tongue now licks Nadine's other nipple and the heat and smell in the room gets more intense as Sarah has her way with Nadine's sexy form. Moving her hand over Nadine's wet pussy feeling her pussy lips and hearing the young Irish girl moan under contact. Playing with Nadine's large nipples Sarah giggles at the blonde as her skillful tongue touches her boobs.

"Oh god Sarah your touch is so good but I want to see you naked too," Nadine groans under the weight of Sarah's soft touch.

Sarah looks up at her long legged band mate before taking a step back and unclipping her mini skirt. The skirt drops down her tanned legs and Sarah stands in front of Nadine in just her red thong. There is a small wet patch on the front of Sarah's thong before the blonde yanks them down her legs as well. She kicks them off and stands in front of Sarah totally naked and she licks her lips. Sarah's hairless pussy coated in her own juices is making Nadine hot and she starts to rub her own pussy. The smell of sex is in their air as the two naked band mate's embrace rubbing and kissing each other's naked form turns them both on and as they kiss Nadine leads Sarah over to her bed. Sarah is pushed backwards onto her blue bed sheets and the second her back hits the bed she spreads her legs out wide. Nadine has an amazing view of Sarah's wet pussy lips and she can't take her eyes of Sarah's juices running down her thighs.

"Come on babe I know you want to take a taste of me and now you can," Sarah says in a sultry voice barely able to contain her excitement at having her sexy friend go down on her.

Nadine traces her fingers down Sarah's thighs feeling the heat from her soaking wet pussy but she was still scared. She had never been so horny in her life and she really wants to touch and eat out Sarah's pussy. Seeing the near begging look on her face fills Nadine full of confidence and she slowly lowers her head between Sarah's thighs. Flicking her long blonde hair out of her face Nadine gently kisses Sarah's pussy making her shudder and moan. Sarah can't believe how good it feels having another woman's hot breath so close to her sensitive pussy lips. This feeling is so good that Sarah has no idea why she had not experienced this before. Carefully Nadine flicks her tongue out onto Sarah's wet pussy lips making the shorthaired blonde groan.

"Fuck Nadine fuck keep going your doing so well keep licking fuck your tongue is so good," Sarah moans making Nadine happy as she knows she is pleasing her friend right.

Sarah's pussy lips taste so good to Nadine that she keeps dragging her tongue along the soft flesh making sure she licks up every bit of pre cum. Nadine has never tasted anything so good and this was far better than her swallowing a man's cum as it seems Sarah tastes so good. Lapping away at the outside of Sarah's pussy is making her wild but Nadine is not trying to tease her friend but to bring her enough pleasure and to make sure she thanks Sarah for being there for her. Sarah closes her eyes and moans loudly as Nadine's perfect tongue nearly licks dry the outside walls of her pussy. Running her hands though her hair Sarah is nearly in tears as Nadine's tongue plays with her wet pussy.

"Stop Nadine please eat me I need to be eaten out pleasure Nadine I need to fucking cum please stop teasing me," Sarah begs her sexy friend who lifts her head up too see the look on Sarah's face.

That look of begging with near orgasmic pleasure has Nadine's juices flowing and the Irish singer drives her tongue deep into Sarah's cunt. Screaming out loud Sarah grabs onto the bed sheets for dear life as Nadine's tongue works like mad bashing in and out of her tight pussy. Pushing her tongue in and out of Sarah's pussy as fast and as hard as she can manage Nadine drinks up all the tasty juices left on her tongue. Driving her pink, wet tongue into Sarah's pussy flicking the tip into Sarah's sensitive pussy walls making her scream out in pure bliss. Nadine has her face right into Sarah's crotch and her tongue licks clean every inch of Sarah's pussy before lifting her tongue into Sarah's G spot. The blonde groans, as she can't believe how fast Nadine found her pleasure spot. She guessed the old saying was right that the only person who knows how to truly pleasure a woman is another woman. Nadine's tongue flicks her G spot making Sarah rock from side to side pleasure sent shooting up her spine as goosebumps appear on her arms. Loving the taste Nadine pushes her face further into Sarah's sweet smelling pussy and hears her friend's loud cries off passion. Sarah is sweating and groaning as her body goes though so much pleasure and Sarah just can't believe how good this feels. Lapping at Sarah's wet clit Nadine hears a really loud moan then her tongue and face become covered in cum.

"FUCK I'M COMING NADINE FUCK I'M CUMMING," Sarah screams out as an orgasm hits her body and her juices splash all over Nadine's face.

The sexy blonde lets the cum hit her face as her tongue moves quickly catching all of Sarah's nice tasting cum. Sarah groans as her juices soak Nadine's pretty face and when her powerful orgasm finishes Sarah tilts her head up. She sees Nadine's face nearly completely white with Sarah's cum but the singer has a massive smile on her cum covered face. Using her now well-seasoned tongue Nadine cleans up most of her face licking Sarah's cum off her hand. Once she is cleaned up Nadine crawls on top of Sarah and rests her head on Sarah's well-formed tits. With her lips Nadine kisses Sarah's tits grinning up at Sarah whose face still shows the after effects of her massive orgasm.

"Did I do ok Sarah?" Nadine asks the sexual beast that eats Sarah out has gone and the timid little girl is back.

Sarah smiles and looks in Nadine's puppy dog eyes, "You were amazing Nad that's the best orgasm I have ever had."

Nadine glows with the complement as Sarah lifts her head up and kisses Nadine softly on the lips. Both girls groan as Nadine rubs her wet thighs together putting pressure on her throbbing clit as she kisses Sarah's breasts softly making her moan.

She props herself up on her elbows Sarah looks deeply into Nadine's eyes, "Nadine I can ask you something?"

"Cause you can babe," Nadine says with a grin as her finger traces around Sarah's flat mid section.

"I want to eat you and your sexy pussy out but would you kinda sit on my face," Sarah says before her face turns bright red and closes her eyes.

She expects Nadine to scream call her a freak like all her other ex's and leave but after a couple of seconds of no sound at all she opens her eyes to see Nadine's firm tanned ass hovering a few feet above her eye line. Nadine giggles none of her other lovers ever asked her to do kinky stuff and she had to look at fetish sites on the internet and now Sarah wanted her to do something totally odd and kinky. Lowering her body down she shakes her ass a few inches above Sarah's sexy face making her smile and reach a hand out slapping Nadine's firm cheeks. Her cunt is dripped wet and some of her pre cum drips down on Sarah's face making the blonde even more anxious to taste her friend. Sarah just marvels at the sight of Nadine's hot, wet pussy slowly coming down on her face. Sticking her tongue out Sarah takes her first lick of pussy as Nadine shudders with pleasure as Sarah rubs her tongue right along her pussy lips. Both woman are hot and horny with Sarah's juices have already made a mess of the bed covers and Nadine's pretty face. Keeping her tongue up Sarah groans as Nadine lowers her pussy right down on top of her tongue. Easily her tongue slides into the wet walls of Nadine's pussy and the sweet smell makes Sarah groan as her hands hold Nadine's curvy hips.

"OOOHHH feels so good Sarah, ready babe," Nadine asks when she feels Sarah's tongue probing around inside her soaking wet pussy.

Sarah is like a cat lapping up milk as her tongue explores every area of Nadine's cunt making sure to stop and take in every delicious taste. Nadine feels her weight on Sarah's face so she slowly moves herself up a bit letting Sarah's tongue slide down her pussy. Groaning from the movement Nadine lowers herself back down feeling Sarah's face in between her tight ass and the young singer's tongue stuffed up her snatch. Now picking up the pace a bit Nadine uses Sarah's tongue like a dick as she bounces up and down letting Sarah's small but powerful tongue fuck her tight pussy. Sarah loves this for the first time in her life she is licking out another woman and not just any woman but Nadine Coyle. She moans softly each time Nadine brings her cute ass down on her face Sarah loved Nadine's ass she had always found her self admiring it from afar and down it was bouncing right into her face. Pre cum just rolled down her tongue like a waterfall as Nadine's pussy is so wet and well lubed with her own juices. Nadine's moans get louder as well as she bounces up and down on Sarah's tongue like it's a cock and she is so happy at Sarah for showing her this new way of getting pleasure. Her pussy is flowing with pre cum and as Nadine bounces she rubs her own boobs knowing that her climax is not far away.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers