Girls Are Great

Story Info
Another fantasy, gals have a few good ideas.
7.3k words
4.38
57.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

I'm middle-aged, a former Naval Officer and currently a CPA. I have my own business with no other employees. I was married once, but she had a boyfriend while I was at sea. I kicked her out and have been alone since.

I'm not complaining because I have many lady friends if you know what I mean. I own my own home in a nice residential neighborhood and the people there know I'm single. On one side of my house is a nice spinster lady with lots of animals. She is only a couple of years older than I am, but thinks I'm older. Once, she was wearing an open buttoned blouse while working in her yard when we started talking across the back fence. She caught me staring in the direction of those opened buttons one day and asked what I was staring at. Naturally, being single, I told her. We've been intimate friends about every week or so ever since. We usually go to the same local motel. She is intelligent, hard working, sexy, keeps fit, and supervises a group at the local telephone company. She's always been a dynamo in bed, but isn't interested in much more than friend and devoted sex partner.

Several other ladies around the neighborhood have caught my eye - - all married. The lady across the street is younger than I am and sexy in her own way. She's only about five foot two and just slightly overweight (which is what I really favor in a woman). However, she's always talking with other ladies in the block and usually about other neighbors. My friendly neighbor, next door, has been reported to the County Health Department and the local SPCA because she has so many animals. She finds lost animals, rescues them from the street and can't seem let them go except to good friends with homes. Anyway, I've digressed so I'll continue, my friendly neighbor believes the lady across the street is the person that has been reporting her, and that she's a no good busy body. The busy is certainly true, because she has her husband outside mowing the lawn, trimming, or painting several times a week.

These people, across the street, have three grown, male children. They've all moved out except for visits home. The Mom must have married when she was sixteen and had the boys by the time she was nineteen, because the boys are a year apart and the youngest just turned nineteen. The lady seems to always wear baggy, knee-length drab looking shorts and a man's type short sleeved shirt. They hide the body quite effectively, and I've let my mind wonder what's beneath them.

Whenever her husband is outside, she is too. However, many times she works or waters the yard when he is gone. This leaves her approachable by other neighborhood ladies. And, they do approach her and gossip for long periods.

To get to the story, these neighbors have a motor home that normally resides elsewhere. I think they must rent space at a local RV storage area. Of course, it's possible that they share it with the kids and let them store it at their homes for vacations and trips. Whenever these neighbors use the motor home, they'll usually bring it home on a Wednesday afternoon. She'll spend the afternoon washing, cleaning and otherwise vacuuming it for a long weekend or a local weekend trip.

I found out accidentally one night that the nights the thing is in the driveway she sleeps and acts as guard in the motor home. She must be afraid someone will steal or vandalize it. She'll wait until her hubby is ready for bed, turn out the houselights, pause for a few minutes and then quietly open the front door. Then, she'll step out on the porch and look both ways before hastening to the motor home. She can grab the rail and swing herself up those steps and into the home at a trot. It appears that she usually wears only babydoll style nightclothes. Once inside, the lights are on dimly for a couple of hours before she turns them off and presumably goes to bed. She gets up about the time the sky starts to lighten and then locks the motor home, runs over to the house front door, unlocks it and enters.

When I said I accidentally found out, I meant it. But that's a long story itself.

Anyway, I used to go for an evening walk about nine o'clock each night. I usually walked down the street on my side, cross over at the end, and return on the opposite side of the street. I'd been doing it for so long that the neighborhood had grown accustomed to it, and seldom noticed me. It must have been a Wednesday, because the motor home had been brought home that evening and parked in their driveway. They must have been planning to leave extra early the following morning,

As I came up the street, I noticed the lamp on inside the trailer, and the houselights were turned off. Then as I walked by in my Nike's I noticed that one of the blinds was not fully drawn and light was spilling out. Their driveway had a high well-trimmed hedge running from the front sidewalk to the backyard. That hedge provided some privacy from their next door neighbors.

I was very curious and instead of crossing the street, I quietly walked to that side window and looked in. The lady was lying on a double bed at the back of the motor home. She had removed her night clothes and was watching a porno movie on the inside television while pleasuring herself. I could hardly believe it. That was really a sight, and then I noticed how beautiful her body was. I'd always known she had a beautiful face. But I hadn't imagined that body.

When I reached my home and locked the door, I went to bed, I was so aroused that I couldn't get to sleep. I concentrated on her and tried to think of a way that I could make love to her.

I liked her husband and didn't want the complication of a disgruntled neighbor or the possibility of their divorcing facing me. You'll notice that I was such an egoist that I felt certain that I could take her from him. I tried to think of another way.

When I woke the next morning, the motor home was gone. But, I'd dreamed of a way that might work. I have a friend that has a friend that gets my friend Roofies (Rohypnol?). This is the date rape drug. Anyway, my friend says he would never use the drug on anyone but his wife. When I'd asked what he meant, he said that his wife had always been uptight about sex. They'd experimented together and they found that a smaller than normal dosage would relax her and heighten their encounters.

I asked him if he could get me some. But, how was I to administer the drug to my neighbor? I certainly didn't want her to wake up and call the police.

Then I remembered another chemical that I'd used for the heel spurs that I acquired when I'd played tennis years earlier. That chemical is Dimethyl Sulfoxide. It would penetrate the skin on contact and could carry another chemical into the bloodstream quickly without breaking the skin. A few mystery story writers have written about it, usually as a writing tool in their plot to carry a lethal poison into a victim's system. I had a very old bottle at home that I'd bought at a cattle feed store years earlier. It seems that it is not approved for human use, but can be applied to animals - - usually horses. If not selling it for human usage, isn't it strange that the maker goes to such great lengths to describe on the label that his product is chemically pure.

Anyway, if I could dissolve one chemical in the other I might have a way of getting it to her. So, I began experimenting. I found that the date drug would dissolve in very little water, and the result would dissolve in the Sulfoxide.

When I had completed it the experiment, I wanted to test it for safety. What better person than myself? I recorded the time and then used a small brush to paint it on the sole of one foot. Almost instantly I sensed that garlic taste in the back of my mouth that is characteristic of the Sulfoxide. Then I blacked out for more than an hour, and didn't remember anything after that except the application.

My solution was complete. It would take a while before she slept in the motor home again, but I was ready. I placed the bottle of my concoction into the medicine cabinet.

They returned home Sunday afternoon and the motor home disappeared that evening.

It was a long time before the motor home showed up again. Nine weeks later I came home about five o'clock and noticed the motor home in their driveway. Had my time arrived? I decided that it had.

About eight that evening I went for my usual walk, but this time I carried the Sulfoxide mixture and a clean brush in my pocket. As I returned, I darted up to the door of the motor home and painted the two handrails with the stuff. As short as she was, she had to use those handrails to climb in. I went home, left the front door open and the lights out, and then I waited.

Just after nine she came out, went through her routine and climbed into the home. She had grown used to closing all the curtains except that one in the corner. There was a table in front of it and she'd have to climb over it to pull the curtain.

I waited fifteen minutes, left my home and quickly walked down the street and returned. Again as I walked by the motor home I walked to that window and looked in. She had just made it to the bed when the stuff hit her. That stuff works fast.

She must have been planning to come back and lock the door, but never made it. The porno tape was on the floor next to the bed. I opened the door and switched off the inside light. Then I climbed in and went back to the bed where the night light was already on.

I teased her a little before I was sure she was out. She responded sluggishly to everything, but didn't open her eyes. I wasn't going to take a chance, so I painted the bottom of one foot with another dose of the stuff, and then removed that babydoll. I gasped. She was more beautiful than I'd remembered. I had to touch her all over. She moaned softly and responded slowly to every touch. Is there any wonder now why guys like the Roofy's?

I took off my clothes and lay beside her. I took her hand and placed it on me. She squeezed without looking and began a slow movement of her hand. I nuzzled and kissed those beautiful breasts before taking them into my mouth one at a time. I stroked a soft mound of dark fur where her legs came together. Slowly, I pushed her thighs apart, reached in and stroked her. She was wet and soft. I placed my hand between the thighs and began a soft stroke. When she moaned again, I slid two fingers between the folds of those pink lips and continued to softly stroke her. She came alive, but not awake, and started moving those perfect hips. She thrust and retracted her hips at an impossible rate. I bent my head and buried my face and tongue. She was sweet smelling and sweeter tasting. Her hands came down and held my head in place and then pushed her hips against my eager mouth.

Finally, rock hard, I entered her and tried not to hurt her in any way. She was wet and responsive. She made love to me with great passion and abandon. I climaxed and could tell that she did also.

I got an idea and went through the whole thing again and when I was about to climax, I reached down and squeezed with enough force that I lost nothing. But I had to do something so I grab some tissue from a box next to the bed and then moved up close to her face. I placed my fingers on her nostrils and closed them. She opened her mouth to breathe and I released her nose and slid my member between her lips - - hoping she wouldn't bite it. She didn't bite and I released my hand and spilled freely onto her tongue and into her mouth.

She swallowed and actually smiled. I didn't want to but I withdrew it, then I wiped her lips and chin.

She was in for a surprise when she awakened in the morning and noticed the strange taste in her mouth. I turned on the TV, turned down the volume control and slipped in the tape. As I left, I painted the bottom of her other foot and then started the program. I locked the door and closed it after me. I wiped off the handrails with a fresh set of Kleenex. Satisfied and tired, I went home to sleep.

Thursday morning I saw her leave the motor home, a little unsteady on her feet, but otherwise she appeared okay. I went to work and returned home about four that afternoon.

Her husband was not at home because his car was gone. A few minutes after I entered, when I had been thinking about a repeat effort tonight, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and she was standing there. I said hi and asked what I could do for her. She called me a dirty name and then told me that she knew what I'd done. Then still angry, she said that she was going to decide what to do to me. I said what did I do? She said for me not to act stupid, that I knew what I'd done and that she had a videotape to prove it. She said that I'd better be home when they got home Sunday or she would turn it over to the police.

I disclaimed any guilt and assured her I was innocent of any wrongdoing. She sneared at me, kicked the door and stormed off mad as a hornet.

I was really in trouble. I didn't know what the tape showed. I hadn't known there was a camera and I couldn't imagine where it was located. She hadn't called the police yet, or told her husband, so maybe there was still a chance.

I've always been rather devious and protective on my own ass, so I started planning.

The self-service gas station that I use has an inside mini-market, and a few months ago I'd noticed that just inside the door were the newspapers they sold. On a shelf below the most current were stored the unsold papers from the entire week. Apparently, the news delivery guy would pick up and give credit for the unsold ones on Saturday mornings while delivering the start of the next week.

I went to the station and the guy was happy to sell me the previous Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday editions.

I then went to a local Wal-Mart where I bought three of the latest, and smallest, Sony Camcorders. These much smaller versions of the old video camera systems could fit in the palm of your hand and included a night vision recording feature. A final item at Wal-Mart was a twenty two inch long toolbox made of clear plastic. Everything else I needed was in supply at home.

When I got home, I installed one camera hidden in the bedroom, and another one hidden to catch anyone in the living room or at the front door. The third camera I mounted for quick removal below the tray in the toolbox, its lens pointing out the end of the box. Then I drilled some small holes along the side of the box to allow sound to penetrate. A slight additional modification to the box allowed me to install a small push-style switch sticking through the bottom and then I wired it to the remote control connection on the camera. Whenever the toolbox was placed on a flat surface the switch was actuated and the camera would start filming.

I went through my plan one more time. There was still one troubling issue that I had to work out, it would take time, and if I was incredibly lucky I would be protected.

That Sunday afternoon they returned and parked the home in the driveway, but this time it didn't leave. Apparently they were going to use it again. I waited that long afternoon. and into the evening. At nine I went for my usual stroll and returned home. Shortly after nine there a soft knock on the front door. It was her.

She was dressed in what we used to call a car coat, and her knee length shorts. She whispered for me to let her in. I unlocked the screen door and she slipped in and closed both doors after her. As the door shut I noticed the light was on in the motor home.

She was staring hard at me and I could still see the anger burning there. I started to say that I didn't know what her problem was but that I was innocent. However, before I could get the words out, she said that many weeks earlier she'd seen footprints in the freshly raked soil at a place directly opposite that rear window of the home. Then, she went on to say that concern about the motor home being stolen had caused her to pressure her husband into installing video cameras and recorders that watched the home. Apparently the recorders were on a continuous tape loop and turned on whenever they brought the thing home.

Her curiosity had been aroused by the footprints and so she had gone in and reviewed the tape. She found tape of me viewing her through the rear window like a peeping tom. She hadn't reported it but had kept the tape. She said that she didn't think the police would do anything more than warn me.

Apparently there are three cameras at her house, too. She said one of the other cameras had picked me up painting something on the handrails of the home, entering and leaving, wiping the rails off, and then leaving. The most damaging was a recorder inside the home that recorded everything I did while inside.

What could I say?

She said she'd watched the inside tape several times and it had taken her a long time to plan her revenge. Now she was going to tell me what to do. She pulled a small index card with notes from her jacket pocket.

First, she said that I was to do everything she demanded of me without argument or question. Second, I would be available at anytime of day or night if she wanted to see me. Third, I was to purchase an automobile van with side access doors, dark-tinted side and rear windows, air-conditioning, a small refrigerator, a closable curtain behind the front seats, and a large side-to-side air mattress in the back. Fourth, I was to clean out the garage and keep the van in the garage. Fifth, I was to install a door to allow entering or leaving the house from within the garage, and a remote controlled garage door opener. Sixth, I was to build a small exercise room accessible through lockable doors from inside the master bedroom and from the outside and I was to provide her with five sets of keys to these doors. This room was to be equipped with some standard exercise equipment and a one way mirror from the bedroom. Next, I was to install a set of outside remote controlled video cameras and a monitor that could watch my front door, the side of the house that gave access to the new exercise room, and a camera with remote zoom feature to cover the street including her own front yard. Finally, I was to install motion detectors in her front yard and my own. The detector in her yard was to be hidden in a flower pot and must include a remote wireless alarm in my master bedroom.

Oh yes she said, "From now on you will work at home except for short trips to your office to see clients. One more thing -- I want it all completed within three weeks. Now show me the master bedroom".

I sleep alone, so I only have a twin sized bed in that bedroom. Now, she added some changes. I was to change to a king sized bed with any comfortable mattress I chose. I was to add large side and ceiling mirrors. I was to purchase a bench for the bedroom. She described the bench to me as having wrought iron ends and polished wooden bottom and back, about four feet long similar to the old style park benches. The bench was not to be too close to the wall. The remote camera viewing monitors were to be installed so they could be seen from the bed and to be turned on manually or by either of the motion sensors. I was to add plush deep carpeting throughout the house

Wow! She'd really planned this out. I was in for a major lifestyle change and it was going to cost me a bundle -- I estimated it to be over thirty thousand dollars. But then, my business wasn't hurting and this might keep me from going to jail. Reluctantly I agreed, but mentally I was thinking that this might be fun.

Now, she removed the jacket and I noticed the babydolls under it tucked into the waist of the shorts. She unbuttoned and stepped out of them. The night clothes were a new color and very transparent, they held closed only by a small tie at the neck. I could see it all and she was a vision.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12