Girls At The Beach Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers

Anna and I showered in the two bathrooms first. I was drying off in my bedroom when Anna walked in, hair damp, tiny minidress on and asking me to tie up the halter back. She pulled her hair up and I tied the strings quickly and she turned around and kissed me full on the lips.

"Thanks Mr. G." she said as I tried to process that wet kiss and she then spied Carmem's shoes, strode over, tipped them upright and stepped into them.

"Will you buckle them for me?" She teased and when I glared at her and refused, she bent at the waist and buckled the thin strap over each forefoot and gave me an uninstructed view of her bare, perfect ass and cleft of pussy.

"Whoops? Did Anna give you a peek Mr. G?" she said as she brought her fingers to her mouth in mock surprise. "So sorry about that. I haven't decided which panties to wear for you tonight. These shoes fit perfect. I'm going to ask Carmem if I can rock them with my dress tonight. What do you think? The white and pink dress would sort of go with the heels.

"Don't." I warned.

"Don't worry, Carmen told me what she is wearing for you tonight. You are one lucky dude." She said. "I'll have to settle for wrapping these heels around Maria's neck instead of yours tonight."

I heard the water turn off in the bathroom and Anna walked to the closed bathroom door. Carmen, can I wear these plaid shoes? They go perfect with my dress."

"If they fit. And if you can walk in them." Carmen challenged.

"Thanks! They fit and I've been practicing." Anna said through the closed bathroom door.

"See ya!" Anna said with a smirk and walked out, shaking her ass as much as she could until she turned the corner.

Everyone got dressed and ready and when the three women emerged from the bedrooms they looked like models. Anna's blonde hair hung down in soft curls and she just had the white and pink mini and those ultra high Mary-Jane heels on with silver jewelry. Maria was in a bright blue stretch mini that was rouched on both sides and hugged her ass like paint. Maria paired it with a see-through white top that hung off her shoulders and draped along her sides and a cobalt blue bra style top that was all sequins in the bust. She wore a pair of blue sequined pumps that I knew were Carmen's. Like all of Carmen's heels, these ones added 6" of height to Maria. Carmen was wearing a white vinyl/pleather minidress that had a choker collar, white mesh top that showed off the tops of her perfectly spherical tits and then the vinyl portion narrowed and the mesh went on either side of a 4" wide strip until the vinyl widened out at below her hip ones to wrap nearly around her ass like a shiny, white glove but with 3" mesh panels on each hip. The dress was backless but for three metal chains that tied it together and she accented the dress with giant silver hoop earrings and white suede booties with 6" spike heels and 2" platforms.

I was blown away and tried to concentrate on Carmen as we stood in the kitchen and all had a drink. Carmen and I knew Maria and her friends drank when they could, so we let Anna and Maria mix their own drinks and enjoy a few cocktails.

By the time we were ready to leave, the two girls had good buzzes going on by the way they were giggling. I drove and we went out to the center of the beach town and ate dinner at the nicest restaurant at the beach. The girls ordered steak and shrimp and Carmen and I shared a salad, lobster and filet minion. We were all happy and except for the male attention my companions got, it was a fun, uneventful night. We finished with coffee and shared dessert and finally paid the bill and headed home. The drinks Carmen had were making her a little horny and as we got up to leave, she whispered in my ear how she was going to be a good Harem princess for me. Anna looked at the two of us and whispered something to Maria.

As soon as we got into the house, Carmen took my hand, told the girls goodnight and led me to our bedroom. She had set up the room before I left with candles, scarf-like ties and a tableful of lotions and toys. She walked around the room and lit about thirty candles. I stood in the center of the room and watched.

When she finished, she came up to me and hugged me tight and planted a soft, wet kiss on my lips.

"I am yours to command. Your harem girl. You are my king and master, I will do as you say." she said with a big smile. "What is your first wish."

Pull the top of your dress down and show me your tits." I said and watched as she flashed a big smile and revealed her perfect tits and then grabbed them with both hands and rubbed them.

"Would you like to suck them or feel them, or have me rub them against my Master's cock? Or do you want to see more of your slave girl's body?"

"Kneel. Rub your face on my bulge." I said and she quickly dropped to her knees and caressed my bulge against her cheek.

The door to the bedroom opened and Anna looked right at me as she strolled in, holding Carmen's shoes in one hand.

"I have her shoes Mr. G." Anna said.

Carmen started to stand but Anna placed her hand on Carmen's shoulder. "Don't get up. Harem girl." Anna teased. Carmen looked up at me with big, brown eyes, a little ashamed that she had told Anna what was planned.

"Nice toys." Anna said, nodding at the nightstand and continuing to keep her hand on Carmen's shoulder.

"Where is Maria?" I asked.

"On the couch. Passed out. She's a lightweight." Anna said.

"Ok. Put the shoes down and go get her to bed." I said, using the same tone I had been using with Carmen.

"Then I can come back and watch?" Anna teased. "I'll bet she sucks it good."

"Go put Maria to bed." I said and pointed.

"Yes sir. Be good to him little slave girl." Anna said as she patted Carmen on the shoulder and quickly left.

"Oh my god. I can't believe that girl." Carmen said as she began to get up.

"Stay right where you are. You aren't going anywhere. You promised to be my slave." I said, she shook her head.

"But I have to check on..." Carmen protested.

"She will be fine." I told her. Anna will take care of her." I said, thinking back to the previous night. I caressed her cheek. "Unzip my pants, take it out." I said.

"But what if she..." Carmen started to say.

"She won't, and so what. She isn't naive. She knows we are having naughty, fun sex." I said as I slipped my thumb into her mouth and she sucked on it.

"That's my good little slave girl. Take it out, and slip it into your warm mouth." I told her as I caressed her hair and felt her long nails deftly unzipping and unbuttoning. She reached in and sprung my cock free and I waved it in front of her face.

"Suck it harem girl. Show your Master your special talent."

Carmen practically inhaled my big cock and I was feeling amazing. I rocked my hips forward and back and then saw the handle of the bedroom door turn. I grabbed Carmen's head with both hands.

Anna opened the door, stuck her head in. "I put her to bed Mr. G. God that's hot. Can I watch a little?" Anna asked. Carmen had her back to the door and was looking to, shaking her head, but I knew her well enough to tell she wasn't vehemently opposed, so I looked right down at her.

"You told me you would do anything slave. Are you breaking your word?" I asked quietly.

Carmen shook her head slightly. She might let this game continue.

"She wants to stay. I want you to show her how you suck my cock so perfectly." I said as I stroked her face. Is that ok? Will you show her how good you are at making your king happy?" I said and I could tell she was going to go along with it. She nodded and sucked on the head, hollowing her cheeks.

"Anna. If you want to stay, it's my rules. You don't listen, you are gone and we won't have you over to the house again. EVER. Am I clear?"

"Yes Mr. G. Clear. Carmen, you are so lucky. That thing is so perfect." Anna said as she pointed at my cock.

Carmen smiled and ran her tongue over the head as if to say, 'and it's mine'.

"Baby, give Anna some lessons on how to suck a perfect cock perfectly." I said and Carmen looked up at me and began to suck on the tip with her pouty mouth.

Anna stared at Carmen, then looked at me. "Cool, Mr. G. Must feel good." she remarked as she watched me reach down and play with Carmen's round tits.

"I'll bet that feels good. Doesn't it, harem slave. All blissed out and getting your big tits played with and your mouth filled. Fuck! Can I borrow a toy?" Anna asked and looked at me. I looked down at Carmen and she shrugged and nodded.

"Yes Anna. But if you take a toy, you are part of the harem." I said and both Anna and Carmen raised their eyebrows.

"Fuck Mr. G. Your harem? That's pretty kinky. And pretty hot." She said with a smirk as she grabbed a small vibe and looked it over. "I guess I'm in." She said and tugged up on her little dress and pulled it around her waist and spread her legs open.

"I gotta do it Mr. G. Watching Carmen suck you is driving me crazy. Plus she looks like she loves that thing. I would too. It's the nicest cock I've seen in person." Anna admitted and rubbed the vibe into her bare slit.

"Carmen, help Anna with your toy." I said and pulled Carmen up from the rug gently by a handful of her hair. I knew Anna had been with Maria and that Carmen had played with one girl before I met her and after she got her tits. Carmen looked at me funny but slid up to the bed and rubbed the small vibe against Anna and then turned it on and slid it back and forth between Anna's smooth, pink lips.

"Now turn your head." I said as I turned Carmen's face and slapped my cock against her lips. "So pretty, and such good girl.." I said as I fed the tip of my nicock back into Carmen's mouth and she started slurping the head and shaft eagerly as she watched Anna from the corner of her eye.

"That's a good girl. I see you watching Anna. Does her pussy look good to you?"

"Uh huh." Carmem admitted.

"I think she likes girls, a lot. I've seen that look before." Anna admitted and I thought she was going to talk about Carmen's daughter. Anna looked at me and somehow I got the message through to her that Carmen wasn't quite ready to hear that. Instead, she put her hand on Carmen's head and talked in her ear,

"Suck that big, thick cock. It looks so yummy. Suck it good for him, harem girl, slave, cock slut. Rub his balls for him too, while your toy buzzes my pussy. Are you going to share that big cock? Are you going to let the new girl get her lips around it? Or should I tongue his balls and help him cum while you take that nice cock down your throat?".

"Carmen, tell the new harem girl what to do.". I said.

"No Master. We are yours. You command her. I will do as you say." She said as she laid back and spread her pussy wide open with her fingers.

"Anna, lick Carmen's pussy for her like a good slave would." I said and Anna put her mouth to Carmen's brown pussy lips and licked her. I took the toy that was still in Anna's sweet, bare cunt and worked it in and out of her gently as I stretched her pink hole and got her squirming as she ate Carmen.

"Oh fuck!" Carmen said as Anna slurped Carmen's clit into her mouth. "She sucks pussy really well." Carmen admitted.

Anna paused a moment. "I fuck cock like a porn star too." She said and wiggled her ass at me as she went back to eating Carmen.

It was the start of a great night.

badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers
12