Girls at the Pen Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers

She giggled, "Good heavens! Another bath! What a lot of cum!" then shyly added, "We wondered who you would pick first."

I smiled, leaned forward and lay on top of her, separated only by my ejaculate between our two sweaty bodies. I held her tenderly and kissed her. We then cleaned up and got dressed.

We had spent about and hour together in the office. Ayeesha and I went downstairs together and she went back to her workstation. The other two girls in the work room looked at each other, giggled and then glanced downwards shyly. Ayeesha could not hide her afterglow and the girls knew what had happened.

**********

The next week, I stopped by the factory, spoke to Arvind, and thanked him for the opportunity to experience Ayeesha's beautiful sexy body.

"Was she good Mohan?"

"Good? She was terrific! And hot! I had a hard time holding back."

Arvind told me that he preferred girls that were a little chubby, and usually picked Kamala. His other choices were Deepa, Irene or Vidya. He liked chubby girls because their pussies were a little more plump, fleshy, and accommodated his big cock very well. He told me to try Deepa because she was very bold, liked to ride cowgirl, performed good blowjobs, and swallowed every time. Vidya's favorite was doggy and she usually had multiple orgasms, squeezed his cock well and screamed a lot. Irene was also very good at blowjobs, swallowed cum, had a tight pussy and fucked very well.

As we were talking, our eyes turned to Prema, the new girl, with curly hair and big boobs. She was eighteen, newly married, slim, 5'1", petite body, great boobs, quite bold and Arvind and I wondered as to who would be the first to fuck her.

"She's your type, Mohan; I prefer slightly chubby girls; not fat and not too slim either."

"Save the slim ones for me, Arvind. They move better and faster," and I walked away.

Later I saw Ayeesha alone in the cafeteria and asked her why the girls referred to Arvind as "V. K." She laughed and told me that "V. K." stands "Valliyeh Kunna" (big cock). She said that the girls told her that his cock was eight inches long and very thick. She said that the girls that he fucked, enjoyed his big cock very much, and always screamed as they fucked him.

"What's my nickname Ayeesha?"

She giggled and replied, "Oh sir, we talked about you, and Irene came up with 'Sir Cumalot' because of the huge amount of your cum."

"Oh my God! Ayeesha they all know about it?"

"Oh yes, we talk freely, but since I was the first to have sex with you, I got to choose and gave you a nice nickname; it is P.K because of the huge amount of your cum (milk) and it stands for 'Paalu Kaaran' (milk man) – do you like it?"

I smiled and nodded approval. "Ayeesha, when I hear a girl say 'P.K.' I will take that girl upstairs and she can find out for herself."

We both laughed. I was getting a reputation and sexy Ayeesha was spreading the word.

Girls at the pen factory – Part 2

The following Wednesday, I had the day off and started out like any other normal day. Vijay had left early for work to do inventory. I woke up early as usual, brushed my teeth, took a shower and started reading the morning newspaper. At around 7:30 my bedroom door opened and Monica walked inside and shut the door after her. She was in her see-through beige nightie with just lace panties and no bra. She had heard me showering and knew that I was already awake. I was startled at first, but then, she walked towards me, caught my sleepy cock and squeezed it.

Without any preliminaries, she said, "Mohan, fuck me! I want your cock now!"

She was horny and did not even wait for any foreplay. She slipped my still sleepy cock into her mouth and started playing with it using her tongue, lips and occasionally her teeth. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, and looked at me mischievously.

"Now watch this" she said and started sucking vigorously.

Within minutes, my cock was hard. Monica pulled down my foreskin, admired the mushroom glans, and sunk her teeth right on the glans. It hurt a little and I winced and jumped up. I looked at what she had done. There were three clearly visible reddish teeth marks right on top of my glans.

I jumped up, "What the hell, Monica?" I yelled.

I was very aroused and wanted to teach Monica a lesson and fuck her hard; very hard. Roughly, I turned her over on her back, caught her thighs and pulled her towards me. I grabbed my erect cock, moved her panties aside and rammed it right into her wet cunt in one swift, hard push.

Monica screamed, "Good God! What's got into you? Can't you be a little gentler?"

My response was to fuck her hard with rapid, full strokes.

She screamed, "Oh my God! You bastard! You are going to rip my cunt! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Godddd...! Yes! Yessss...! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder baby! Harder! Faster, Mohan!"

Monica was screaming and I fucked her very hard for about three minutes, when we heard the familiar knock at the back door. Yasmeen was delivering the milk. We were alone in the house and Monica pulled my still stroking cock from her cunt, threw on a robe, and dashed to the back door. Our fuck session was interrupted, and I went over to the bathroom to wash up.

On my way back, Monica told me, "Darling, sorry about this. We shall continue in the afternoon, when the maid goes to the store."

I had my breakfast and as I was helping Monica with the dishes, Arvind from the pen factory was at the front door, and requested my help with an assembly machine. I excused myself and told Arvind that I would join him at the factory in a few minutes. When I arrived at the factory, Deepa and Arvind were struggling with an assembly machine. I joined in and assisted them. As I worked on this machine, I decided to study the drawings of this machine before I changed any settings, and therefore, I went upstairs to the office. As I walked in, I saw Prema and Irene kneeling on the carpet, working on the files, sorting them and placing them in order. They were both in their short black skirts with blouses tucked inside. Prema was the new girl, and Arvind and I wondered how she would be in bed.

I smiled, "Good morning ladies – how's your day going so far?"

They giggled, and then I noticed a mischievous smile on Prema's face.

She turned to me and said, "Arvind sir has got us on our knees now – I wonder what's next?" Both girls laughed. I laughed along with them.

I took the drawings that I wanted and went back downstairs. Within about fifteen minutes, I fixed and adjusted the machine, and proceeded to return the drawings to the upstairs filing cabinet. This time, Prema was alone in the office. She smiled, and told me that Irene had finished her filing and went back downstairs. This was my opportunity!

I chatted with Prema, and she told me that she liked her new job because she had met many new friends, and it gave her an opportunity to get out of the house. She told me that the girls told her good things about Arvind and me. I wondered how much she knew.

Then, Prema wanted to get at the files stored on top of the tall filing cabinet. She placed an old rickety stepladder next to the cabinet and started to climb. The ladder shook and swayed and I went over to hold it steady. Prema went up on the fourth step and her calves were in line with my face. I could not resist and looked up. Oh my God! Prema had thin snug fitting white lace panties, and the grooved outline of her pussy lips was very noticeable.

I looked up and told her, "Prema, I will hold you steady."

I held her knees to support her. My cock stirred.

She replied, "Thank you, sir."

She continued to lean over and reach for her files. I then moved my hands, placed my palms on Prema's knees, and pointed my fingers upwards onto her thighs a little above her knees. Then I moved my hands a little higher, and felt her firm thighs. Her white lace panties looked so inviting, and by now, my cock was fully erect.

Prema knew what I was doing, and sensed the effect that she had on me.

"Sir, please hold me well, I am going on the next higher step."

Before she could finish the sentence, I moved my hands all the way up her thighs, held them tight, and gave them a gentle squeeze. It was too tempting and I could not resist myself. She looked down and smiled at me in a very sexy manner. I moved my hands further up, and traced the outline of her pussy lips over her panties with my fingers.

Prema giggled, got the files that she was looking for, and started to come down the stepladder. She half turned, hiked her skirt up, put her arms around my neck and wrapped her thighs around my waist. Her skirt rode up, and her white lace panties were fully visible as she took the initiative and kissed me long and hard.

I cupped her left breast over her blouse, gently squeezed it, and felt for her erect nipple under her blouse and bra. She helped me by taking off her blouse buttons, reached behind her back, and then undid her bra. Out popped her firm, medium sized breasts with erect nipples. I squeezed both of her firm and perky breasts that had nipples pointed upwards at a 45 degree angle. They looked and felt sensational! She undid her hair clip, shook her head a couple of times, and let down her waist length hair. She got off me and took off her black skirt, as I undid my zipper and took off my pants and shirt. Now, all we had on, was our underwear.

We kissed again and my fingers went inside her lace panties, and found her bush, while her fingers traveled inside my underwear, and wrapped around my erect hard cock. I played with and ran my fingers through her sense silky pussy hair.

Prema exclaimed, "Ooooooooo...! Oh Sir, nice big cock! Oooooooooooooooooo...! (Saareh, nallah valliyeh kunna...!)"

I bent down and pulled off Prema's white lace panties, while I got rid of my briefs. My cock sprung out, Prema caught it and pulled down the foreskin. She stroked my cock as I ran my fingers up and down her wet slit.

Prema whispered in my ear, "Sir, I want your milk. (Saareh paalu enikku vehnam)". It was very evident that she knew about the huge amount of my cum (Thanks to Ayeesha).

I kissed Prema hard and long. She cried, "Uuuuuummmmmm Saareh!" and squeezed my cock hard.

Then Prema shocked me by saying, "Sir, please lick my pussy and after that, I will suck your cock. (Endah pooru nakku Saareh. Pineneh nyaan ningalah kunna oommbuum)".

I thought that she was too young, just eighteen, to be into any serious cock sucking. I thanked my lucky stars and laid Prema on the large desk. I got my head between her thighs, and kissed her hairy mound. Prema's bush was thick and curly and her shampoo fragrance lingered on her fresh, clean pussy. Her shampoo coupled with her faint feminine scent that I love was irresistible. It reminded me of the famous line in the famous war movie (slightly modified) 'I love the smell of pussy in the morning'.

I admired her luxurious triangular silky jungle of pussy hair. It was so dense that it completely covered and hid her inner lips. Her thick bush looked like she was wearing black bikini thong panties. Her slit was just faintly visible through the dense jungle of her pussy hair. She certainly would have to use both hands to separate her pussy hair and open her inner lips just to pee. It looked so wonderful. Dense, curly, long. and black. This girl did not need any panties to cover her pussy inner lips. They were totally protected from prying eyes by her luxurious bush. Prema smiled at me as she was well aware that I was admiring her glorious bush.

"Oh Prema, your bush looks so wonderful!"

"My husband likes it this way; he doesn't want me to trim it at all."

"No, don't. It's so beautiful, you don't even need to wear panties, baby."

She laughed, "I have done that sometimes. One time when I went to a party in a mini skirt without panties; my cousin Sheila saw me uncross my legs and told me that she saw my black panties. She was serious; I just smiled, and kept my secret."

I buried my face in her bush and rubbed my nose left and right rapidly in her silky pussy hair. It tickled my nose a little bit, but that added to my excitement. A few moments later, I parted her pussy hair and got a glimpse of her inner lips. They were thick, fleshy and glistening with her moisture; wet and ready, anxiously waiting for my tongue to invade her inner recesses and provide her exquisite pleasure.

Her inner lips were a darker brown in color with an almost chocolate colored fringe at the edges. They framed her vaginal entrance and culminated at the top where her pink clitoris was located. She placed both her hands on my head and guided and forced my mouth right onto her inner sanctuary of love. I stuck my wet tongue out like a snake and forced it between her wet dripping inner lips and gave it some full rapid upward licks.

Prema cried, "Oh! Endah Saareh! Feels great, sir. Ooooooohhhhhhhhh Saareeeehhhhh...! Uuuuuummmmmhhhh...! (Nallah rasaam undeh!)". When Prema was aroused and engaged in sex, she preferred her native language, Malayalam. (You could say somewhere farther up, "She said is Malayalam. She preferred her native tongue when engaged in sex. The it would be understood that she is speaking in a foreign language.)

I licked Prema's cunt up and down and from side to side. She started to move her hips and thrust her pelvis into my face and moaned, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...! Saareeeehhhhh...! Aaaaaeeeeyyyyyooooohhhhhhhh...! Saareeeehhhhh...!"

I continued to lick Prema's cunt with long, fast strokes covering her entire wet pussy lips and vaginal entrance. Prema bucked harder and cried out, "Sir, lick my clit, please. Pleeeeeaaasssseeee...! Sir please put your cock inside my cunt. (Saareh, endah kandhu nakku Saareh. Saara kunna endah poorindeh agasthu iddukku, Pleeeaaasseeee..... Saareh...!)".

When I heard these screams, I decided it was time for her clit. I reached out and pulled the hood of her clit upwards, exposed the pink button and gave a few swift upward licks. I started tracing patterns and the English alphabet on her pussy, all the time looking for signs and her reactions. I had read somewhere that girls like the letters 'N' and 'Z' so I gave her a triple dose of those letters.

Prema fucked my face and cried out, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

Prema screamed, "Oh my God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Oh my God! Sir, bite my clit! (Endah deyvehmeah! Endah kandhu kaddicku Saareh! Kaddicku Saareh!)".

Her body stiffened and her pussy muscles spasmmed. I felt the hot gush of her sweet pussy juices right in my mouth.

My wide open mouth covered her entire pussy; I sucked harder and swallowed all her juices. Every single drop. Prema kept on bucking during her wonderful, long orgasm.

Now it was time for Prema to suck my cock. I lay on the desk and Prema moved towards my erect cock, pulled the foreskin down and admired the large mushroom head glistening with pre-cum. Without hesitation she said "Ooooooooouuuuuuuu...!" smiled, giggled and licked the head a few times.

She noticed the teeth marks on my glans, giggled and asked me, "How did you get these marks? Are these that girl Monica's teeth marks? (Ithu Monica chechindeh pallu aanoh?)".

Then Prema caught my shaft between her teeth and bit hard. Hard enough to leave her teeth marks on the top and the bottom of my cock shaft. I jumped up in pain.

"Now show that girl Monica these teeth marks." She laughed and then took the head into her mouth and worked her tongue all around it.

The pleasure overcame my pain and I cried, "Oh Prema! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Darling! You are so beautiful, darling!" as she licked and sucked on my cock head.

She did this expertly for a few minutes. I just was amazed as to how such a young girl, just eighteen, could suck cock so well. Prema's warm mouth and her hot tongue felt like a piece of heaven wrapped around my stiff cock.

She then pulled my cock out of her mouth, admired the head and said, "Nice red head, sir. (Nallah chowappu thoppi Saareh)." She put it back into her warm mouth.

Prema then started to deep throat me. She took about four inches of my cock into her mouth and went up and down a few times. She went deeper and choked. She giggled and I saw a few tears form in her beautiful brown eyes as a result of the choking. She resumed the deep throating.

I cried out, "Oh my God! Prema, that's terrific! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Oh my sweetheart! Suck it darling! Keep going! Keep going, baby!"

I suddenly realized how close I was to cumming in her mouth. Since this was my first time with Prema, I wanted to fuck her; fuck her hard and cum deep inside her cunt.

I yelled, "Stop! Stop darling! Stop! I want to fuck you, baby! I want to fuck your cunt!" and I gently moved her mouth away from my cock.

I was still on my back and therefore, Prema straddled me and sat on my hips with my cock shaft sticking straight out alongside her pussy lips.

Prema giggled, then laughed and said, "Looks like I have a cock instead of a pussy."

It did look like she had a cock! She slid back and forth a few times rubbing her pussy inner lips and clit on my cock and moaned.

She then raised her hips, grabbed my shaft and rubbed it a couple of times on her slit, and with one swift motion, she inserted the head inside her wet pussy. She settled her butt downwards and my cock entered deeper inside her.

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Saareehh... I want your milk. (Enikku Saara vellam vehnaam!)".

Prema fucked long hard strokes, screaming, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" during each down stroke. Her hands were on my chest and her fingers teased my nipples.

The feeling was heavenly. Her cunt was tight and she adjusted her strokes such that the ridge of my glans rubbed against and stimulated her G-spot. Prema fucked faster and faster and I reached over, pulled her clit hood upwards, fully exposing the blood engorged and erect, reddish-pink clitoris. I wet my fingers with her pussy juice, touched her clit and stroked it.

She screamed, "Oh my God! Faster sir, I love this! (Endah deyvehmeah! Vegham! Saareh, vegham)".

Her breathing and stroking got faster and faster. Prema was on the verge of her orgasm. I sensed this and massaged her clit faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me faster! Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! (Vedhi vekku Saareh! Vedhi vekku! Vegham addikku! Vegham!".

Then she squeezed her pussy muscles, and milked my cock a few times vigorously.

She cried out loudly, "Yessss! Oh my God, I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...! Aaaaaammmmmaaaaaahhhhh...!"

I felt her cunt muscles tighten, trap my cock, and squirt her hot cum all over my cock shaft. Then Prema bent forward and lay on me with my cock deep inside her cunt. She rocked her ass slowly back and forth. I let her rest and my cock felt good deep inside her.

She rested a little, realized that it was my turn to cum, wrapped her arms around my back and started stroking me with her pussy still dripping with her cum. I placed my arms around her butt and pulled her cunt towards my cock with each stroke, faster and faster.

Prema moaned and then her moans turned to screams, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!"

We fucked for at least ten more minutes and I felt my body stiffen. I was on the verge of my ejaculation. I increased my speed and fucked Prema with longer strokes.

I cried, "Oh, Prema! Fuck, darling! Your golden cunt feels great, my darling. Milk my cock, darling! Thrust, my dear! (Thatthu eddhi! Nindeh ponnu pooru nallah rasaam undeh eddhi! Endah ponnu moaleh! Endah kunna paalu karakku eddhi!)".

My body shuddered, and I felt my cock enlarge and get stiffer. She felt it too and went faster, milking my cock during each upstroke.

Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers