Girls at the Pen Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers

I screamed, "Oh Prema! Prema! I'm cumming, my golden girl! Premaaaaahhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Premaaaaahhhhhh...! (Endah ponnu moaleh!)".

My cock spasmmed inside her cunt and enlarged with each spurt, as I ejaculated my hot semen in about ten strong pulsating spurts deep inside her cunt.

Prema felt my ejaculation and my cock spasms and continued fucking me with nice long strokes. After my ejaculation was complete, she raised herself up and quickly placed her hand on her vagina to trap my semen. Then she sat on the desk and watched the semen come out of her pussy in globs right onto the desk. She squeezed her pussy a few times and got the last few globs out.

Then she laughed uncontrollably and said, "Oh my God! Ayeesha was right! What a lot of cum! I have never seen this much cum in my life! I could feel you shooting it inside me. It felt great, Paalu Kaaran! (Milk man)". She leaned over and we kissed.

"Prema thank you for a wonderful, wonderful time."

Girls at the pen factory – Part 3

Prema and I had fucked for over twenty-five minutes and she told me that she had a total of five orgasms. She was ready for more. I was ready to fuck, but then I thought of Monica. I had to take care of Monica in the afternoon. Then I thought of a plan. Why not let Arvind have a couple of rounds with Prema. After all, she was the new girl, was very hot, and Arvind desired her very much.

I asked Prema, "Hey, do you want to see Arvind's big cock?"

Prema replied, "Wow! That's a great idea. But I am a little scared, Mohan. The girls told me about the size."

I kissed her and told her, "Don't worry, sweetheart. He may be big, but he is gentle."

I put on my underwear, pants and shirt, told Prema to lie on the desk, and went downstairs in search of Arvind. I found Arvind at the water fountain and told him that Prema was lying naked on the desk and wanted to see him. Arvind smiled in anticipation and did not waste any time. He quickly proceeded upstairs. I followed him. Arvind saw Prema stretched out on the desk, stark naked with her legs together.

His first words were, "Oh wow! What a beautiful body! Goddess Prema!" and kissed Prema. He then fondled her firm boobs and played with her erect nipples.

She moaned, "Uuuuuummmmmm...! Uuuuuummmmmm...!"

Arvind's fingers went straight to Prema's hairy pussy. There was apprehension on Prema's face. The other girls had told her about the size of Arvind's cock, and she was scared to grope and feel it. All she did was lightly brush her fingers past it a few times and knew that it was big, erect, and hard. She didn't know how big and was dying to find out what it looked like.

Arvind sucked Prema's nipples, stuck two fingers inside her still wet pussy, and gently massaged her erect clitoris. She was still aroused. It confirmed what I had read on the internet about a woman still being aroused for a full hour after her orgasm.

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!"

After a few minutes of foreplay, Arvind took off his shirt and pants and was left in his underwear. Arvind's bulge was visible and the outline was big. Prema noticed his erection inside his briefs, while he played with her luxurious pussy hair and sucked her erect nipples. She could stand the suspense no longer.

She reached over, grabbed the shaft, and cried, "Oh my God! Oooooooooooooooooo...! Sir, this is like a flagpole! Oh my God! (Saara kodi marram!)".

At this point, Arvind took off his briefs and his huge cock sprang out. No more suspense. It was fully erect and he placed it in Prema's hands. Prema put both her hands one on top of the other, was barely able to wrap her fingers around the shaft, and pulled down Arvind's foreskin.

She glanced at the enormous head and cried, "Oh my God! What is this? Sir, this is an elephant's cock! It will split my pussy sir! (Saareh, ithu aannah kunna annhu! Endah pooru pollakum Saareh)".

She giggled. She was a little scared, but was anxious to try this big cock. I must admit that I too was awe struck at his length and girth. I hadn't seen anything like this either.

Prema said, "Kamala, Deepa, Irene and Vidya, all told me about this. I thought that they were trying to scare me. This is unbelievable! Oh my God!"

Prema's only reassurance was the fact that all these girls had fucked this big cock and enjoyed the size; if they could fuck it, she could.

Prema admired Arvind's big cock and then reached over and licked the head. She giggled, and then put the glans in her mouth and played with the opening at the tip of his huge glans using her tongue.

Arvind just moaned and groaned, "Oh Prema, you are great! Wonderful, baby! Suck it, baby, suck it! Oh God!"

I watched all this and I was very eager to see the expression on Prema's face when Arvind's cock entered her. In the meanwhile, Arvind enjoyed Prema's lips and tongue on his big cock. At one point, Prema started moaning loudly, increased her speed and had an orgasm sucking Arvind's cock! (It must have been the novelty of his huge cock).

After about five minutes of sucking, they were both ready for some good hard fucking. Arvind got up on the desk, spread Prema's legs apart, bent her knees and placed his huge cock on her pussy lips. He stroked her pussy lips with his cock, spreading them in the process and got ready for the final assault. Her eyes widened in apprehension and looked at me for reassurance.

Prema said, "Wait wait wait. Slowly, sir, go slow, please. It's too big."

Arvind was gentle. He pushed the head slowly and got the head inside. Prema bit her lip and closed her eyes. He pushed some more, I saw Prema wince, and her pussy lips stretch as he got about two inches inside her tight pussy.

Prema cried, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Arvind, sir, it is too big!" and bit her lip again.

Arvind pulled it out a little, put both his hands under her butt, and pushed some more.

Prema screamed, "Oh my God! Oooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Aaaaammmmmaaaaaa...! (Mama) Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!"

He managed to get about four inches inside Prema and then he started stroking her tight pussy with his big cock. Prema's pussy lips were stretched and tightly wrapped around Arvind's huge cock.

She screamed, "Oh my God! Oh my God!" with each stroke.

Slowly but surely, she was beginning to enjoy Arvind's big cock. Then with one swift push, Arvind got the entire eight inches inside her cunt.

Prema screamed, "Oooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Aaaaaammmmmaaaaaahhhhh...! Oh my God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! (Endah deyvehmeah...! Endah deyvehmeah...!)".

I was certain that some of the other girls downstairs could hear Prema's loud screams.

A few minutes of fucking, Prema's breathing got deeper and her screams got louder as she was on the verge of her orgasm.

She bucked her hips, screamed, "Oh my God! My lord and master! Fuck mmmeee...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh! (Vedhi vekku Saareh! Vegham addikku Saareh! Vegham! Endah Thamburaneah...!)". Prema had a wonderful, and long orgasm. The big 'O'.

Arvind slowed down for a few seconds and let Prema take some deep breaths to relax her. Then he resumed stroking Prema, slowly at first. Prema propped herself on her elbows and watched in disbelief Arvind's huge cock going in and out of her tight pussy. Then they held each other tight and rolled over on the desk and Prema was on top of Arvind. Now Prema sat up on Arvind's cock and started riding him cowgirl style. She enjoyed this feeling of power and control, and started to go faster. She watched her supervisor's facial expressions as she provided him exquisite pleasure.

She cried, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Faster sir! I want some milk from your cock. (Vegham addikku Saareh! Enikku Saara kunna paalu vehnam)".

I watched the beautiful view! Arvind's huge cock was gliding in and out of Prema's tight pussy while she rode him faster and faster. Her pussy lips were stretched and draped on either side, tightly around his big fat cock.

Prema kept screaming, "Oh my God! Fuck me!" during each stroke.

After about ten minutes of cowgirl and Prema's screams, Arvind started to massage Prema's blood-engorged, exposed clit. All it took was a couple of minutes.

She screamed, "Oh my God! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! (Endah deyvehmeah...! Thamburaneah...!)" and had another good, long orgasm.

I could see Arvind tense up as he placed his hands on petite Prema's hips and pulled her towards his cock as it went in and out of her cunt.

Arvind went faster and faster, and was ready to cum. Prema bent over him and fucked faster and harder. Arvind's strokes became longer and harder. Prema watched as his huge cock went in and out of her little cunt.

Arvind screamed, "Oh Prema! Fuck darling! Thrust my girl! Fuck my darling. Milk my cock darling! Oh Prema! Premaaaaahhhhhh...! (Endah ponnu moaleh! Thatthu eddhi! Endah kunna karakku eddhi! Premaaaaahhhhhh...!)". Then Arvind stiffened and shot his semen deep in Prema's cunt!

Prema cried out, "Cum Arvind! Cum my darling! Cum inside me! Give me all your milk!" and kept on fucking him with good long full strokes.

They collapsed on each other, Prema turned around, looked at me, and smiled. Prema finally got a taste of Arvind's huge cock. We all quickly washed up, proceeded downstairs, and as Prema went into her work area, both Kamala and Deepa smiled, giggled and offered her some tea. They had heard Prema's screams, and she was now one of an elite group that had overcome their big cock phobia.

*

I welcome comments to help improve future stories.

Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers