Girls Behaving Badly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Anyway, must dash! ... see you around, Roger honey," she said.

Melissa left them to it and returned to her office. God I'm such a bitch! she thought, chuckling over what she'd just done to Roger Moss, imagining the humiliations in store for the poor man. She made a mental note that it would be as well to fire Roger tomorrow, otherwise things might get a little out of hand down there in accounts. The number crunching was important to the company and Melissa didn't want it getting neglected.

In any case, Melissa sometimes got a little bored with tormenting the same old victims, felt the need to spice things up a little. Hence the interview with this loser today, the guy who'd just turned up in reception. She had no intention of giving the man a job, of course. She was just going to play around with him. Have some fun at the poor bastard's expense.

Melissa continued her brief phone conversation with Joanna on reception. "Better have him wait there a while. Check back with me in one hour, okay?"

"Sure Miss Lane, no problem!"

"Hey sugar, what's with the Miss Lane business?"

"Sorry Melissa," giggled Jo.

"By the way Jo, you might want to pop along to accounts in a few minutes. See what's going on with Rodge the Podge."

"Oh really, why?" giggled Jo. "Are they torturing the poor man again?"

"You just pop down there and tell me about it later," said Melissa, also giggling.

"Sure thing!" laughed Jo.

Melissa hung up, chuckling at how her young and pretty receptionist sounded so happy with life. Melissa liked Jo, enjoyed the girl's exuberant and bubbly nature. Joanna Gonzales was just turned nineteen, pretty much fresh out of high school when she'd joined the company a few months ago, and she exuded an air of playfulness. She was attractive too, extremely attractive, and it wasn't long before some of the guys in the office were spending rather too much time hanging around her, and rather too little time doing the jobs they were paid to do.

Word soon reached Melissa about this and one day she summoned Joanna to come see her to "discuss the situation regarding you and the guys in the office" as she put it in the memo. Melissa had, in any case, noticed the way a lot of the men were acting with Jo, slobbering like dogs around a juicy bone, and it was pretty obvious to her expert eye that Jo was leading them on ... that the girl was fully aware of the effect she was having and was thoroughly enjoying the whole thing.

Oh sure, the guys might be fooled, stupid fuckers that they were. They probably thought sexy little Joanna didn't realise the effect she was having with her oh so tight, hipster jeans and her scanty, just barely decent tops ... but Melissa wasn't fooled for a second. She recognised a kindred spirit. Melissa could see that this new receptionist, far from being the young innocent, was actually a major league cock tease.

Jo, fearing a dressing down or maybe worse, had looked worried when the time came for their meeting. Melissa had soon put her fears to rest and she smiled now as she recalled the conversation they'd had ... just a few weeks ago it was.

"Look honey, I know how it is with you and the guys out there," said Melissa, grinning at the girl. "They all reckon they're in with a chance of getting inside your knickers but you're just teasing them, aren't you Joanna? You're teasing their nuts off, aren't you?"

"Sorry Miss Lane, I can't seem to help it," replied Jo, sensing, from the friendliness of Melissa's manner, that maybe she wasn't in too much trouble after all.

"It's okay Jo, don't worry, I'm not angry with you. And please call me Melissa, by the way ... but I'm right aren't I? Come on sugar, it's just us girls together, you can tell me. You're having yourself a ball teasing those poor guys, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I suppose I am," said Jo, giggling. "Is it, like, totally obvious?"

"Well, probably not to those jerks but it is to me," chuckled Melissa. "You're driving the poor saps crazy and loving every second of it. Am I right or am I right?"

"Aw okay. So do you want me to stop it?"

"Honey, I most certainly do not want you to stop it," said Melissa. "Quite the opposite, in fact. I know what you're doing and it's completely okay by me. Far as I'm concerned, you can tease the guys around this place as much as you want. I mean it. You can absolutely torture the poor slobs if you like. It's about all they're good for anyway, don't you think?"

Melissa winked at Jo, who started giggling again. "Hey, and just to show you how much I approve, how about we quadruple your salary? Starting from right now. How does that sound, honey?"

"Gee thanks, Miss Lane!"

"Melissa, please."

"Well thanks, Melissa."

"My pleasure, sweetie. And maybe spend some of it on a few new outfits for work, you know what I mean?" Melissa winked again at the girl. Both of them had the giggles now.

Jo could hardly believe what she was hearing. A few minutes ago she'd been dreading losing her job because of how she'd been behaving at work, how she'd been tormenting the guys around the office, and yet now it looked like, far from being punished for being such a tease, she was getting a pat on the back and a big fat pay rise!

Because here was Melissa Lane, the big boss lady herself, telling her it was totally cool to tease these guys as much as she liked. Pretty much instructing her, in fact, to dress extra sexy for work so as to torture the poor bastards even more! Wow, talk about a dream job!

"Mmm, let me see now," Jo giggled. "I suppose I could do with buying a couple more skirts ... you know, like, really short ones to show off my legs a bit more?"

"Oh definitely," agreed Melissa, also giggling. "A nice short skirt always gets them slobbering. All you have to do is sit there, crossing your legs every now and again, and they start drooling all over the place. You can drive the poor bastards insane just by doing that."

"Yeah oh god Melissa, you're so right! I used to wear short skirts for school sometimes and you should have seen the way all the boys tried to hang around, ogling me ... you know, staring at my legs? ... straining to get a good look when they thought I wasn't noticing? Hah what a scream!"

Melissa didn't get the opportunity too often for such stimulating girly conversation and she was enjoying it enormously. She cracked open a bottle of chardonnay from the fridge in her office and, for the next couple of hours, the two of them had a lovely gossipy chat about a whole host of things.

One thing they discussed at length was the sheer pleasure of being female and gorgeous looking. Especially, and they agreed wholeheartedly on this particular point, with being surrounded by all these pathetic guys at work. What fun to be the object of such intense male desire! Basking in the lustful attention ... aware that every guy in the office wants to fuck you, that they can't stop imagining you naked ... knowing full well their cocks are constantly hard for you. And such a sadistic thrill to deliberately torment them with your hot female body. Wearing sexy, revealing outfits around the office. Getting the poor guys all worked up but only to tease and tantalise and frustrate. What a power kick, being able to wind them up so easily! You could casually torment them whenever you wanted ... just torture the poor fuckers pretty much the whole time, all day and every day, if you felt like it. No need for dungeons or whips or chains ... just an everyday office, a few captive nerdy guys and a couple of delicious looking females like Melissa and Jo with a wardrobe full of short skirts and tight jeans and skimpy tops, plus a cruel sense of humour and a penchant for cock teasing.

"One thing I should tell you, sugar. Something you probably don't know," said Melissa.

"Mmmm?" replied Jo.

"Well, the situation is the guys round here, they're not allowed to, you know, relieve themselves sexually in any way while they're at work."

"What they can't, like, go and jerk off in the toilets?" said Jo, clearly fascinated by this.

"Nope," said Melissa. "I sent a memo round a few months back saying any guy caught doing that is getting fired on the spot. I've got these cameras installed in all the mens rooms to make sure they don't get up to anything sneaky."

"No way!"

"Well between you and me, they're fake but they don't know that. Main thing is they do the trick."

"So let me get this right," giggled Jo. "I can go around teasing the guys as much as I want and they can't even relieve themselves with a quick wank? Oh my god!"

"Good, isn't it?" chuckled Melissa.

"It's better than good," exclaimed Jo.

"Thing is I know that the guys in the office spend a lot of their time fantasising about me. I like that. I love the thought of their cocks being hard for me. I also like the thought of them jerking off, thinking about how great it would be to fuck me ... but not on company time, you know what I mean? They can do that when they're at home ... plus, if they're jerking off at work, it can kind of take the edge off things. If they can keep running off to sort themselves out when they've got a hard on, then they're not gonna be quite so desperate the whole time, are they? This way is better, don't you agree honey? ... don't you think you'll find teasing them even more fun, now you know?"

"Melissa, you are a wicked woman!" said Jo, giggling and nodding. "Oooo just imagine how frustrated the poor guys must be!"

"Especially when it's not just me torturing them," giggled Melissa. "The poor bastards have now got you too, haven't they sugar? ... they've got you floating around the place driving them crazy, isn't that right sweetie?"

Jo had a very naughty grin on her face. She made a mental note to devote most of the coming weekend to clothes shopping. "You know, Melissa, I think I'm gonna love working here," she said.

"I think so too, sugar," said Melissa

Melissa and Jo reminisced a bit about school and found they had a tremendous amount in common. How they gradually became aware of their looks, of their blossoming beauty, the power it gave them over boys. Discovering the delicious enjoyment of exploiting and abusing that power for their own amusement. Dangling the boys on a string ... teasing and manipulating ... toying with them ... realising they could get away with just about anything and, as a consequence, becoming ever more malicious, downright cruel at times.

"God Melissa, I was soooo wicked at school sometimes!" giggled Jo. "Especially in my last year, I just kind of tortured the boys non stop, you know what I mean?"

"Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I did too," said Melissa.

"You know the best thing? What I loved the most?" said Jo.

"Mmmm, let me guess," said Melissa, thinking back a few years to when she'd been far and away the prettiest girl in school. "Having a whole group of boys fighting each other over you? Watching them all make fools of themselves, trying to impress you?"

"Nah, not that. That was fun but not that."

"How about just that delicious feeling of going around school wearing stuff that you know is driving the boys and the male teachers completely crazy?" said Melissa.

"Like short skirts you mean?" grinned Jo.

"Yeah, short skirts and the other stuff too. Blouse unbuttoned a little too far, either no bra or one of those sexy little lace ones. Those tight jeans that you can wear way down on your hips ... you know what I mean, honey?"

"Oh god definitely!" giggled Jo. "Thing to do with jeans like that is wear them with a little cropped off tee shirt so you're showing off your belly. Yeah that gets the boys going, alright."

"Or a thin cotton tee shirt that's low cut and really clings," said Melissa, thoroughly enjoying this trip down memory lane.

"Yeah, and no bra underneath," said Jo. "All those horny, drooling boys staring at your tits!"

"Mmmm, I so remember all that," giggled Melissa, getting well and truly turned on by the conversation she was having here with Jo. "Flaunting your body, knowing you look totally hot, knowing that every boy in school is lusting over you. Ogling you the whole time, fantasising over you ... thinking about you when they're by themselves, jerking off. And all you do is tease the poor things! Yeah, that's gotta be about the best thing."

"Yes, but not the absolute best thing," said Jo.

"Okay sugar, so how about I have one more guess?" laughed Melissa.

"Go on then," giggled Jo.

"So, yeah, gotta be where you drive a boy so completely fucking nuts he ends up begging. You know what I mean, Jo? The poor bastard is so horny that he's just gagging for it. You let him take you on a few dates, let him spend his money on you, and on the dates you dress and act really sexy but you never let him do much more than kiss you. Occasionally, you let him feel you up but not for long ... that's just to inflame him, make him want you more, increase his frustration. You lead him on something rotten ... you tease him so much, poor guy, that he goes half crazy and he ends up begging you to give him what he wants."

"Mmmm, that's gotta be it, yeah. It's like he's your toy or something and you just play with him" giggled Jo. "Hey, what is it he wants, Melissa? You know, this poor boy that we're talking about. He wants to fuck you I suppose, right?"

"Well yes, obviously. But he thinks I'm a nice girl and back then I'm only sixteen, maybe seventeen, and so he knows we won't be going all the way."

"He's cool with that?"

"Yeah, he'd totally love to fuck me, of course, but he's pretty cool with that."

"So what do you make him beg for then?" asked the giggling Jo. It was obvious she knew the answer but the two girls are having a great time, drinking the wine and talking, and they both want to keep playing along.

"Well the thing is, on the last of these dates, we go to see a film and I start touching up his cock. We're sitting by ourselves in a row at the back, and the cinema is pretty empty, so we can get up to some sexy stuff if we want to. At first it's just putting my hand on his lap. I can feel he's getting a boner in there and, for the first bit of the film, all I do is let my hand rest there. I keep a straight face but inside I'm having a good giggle about the effect I'm having on this poor boy. How just being close to me is enough to get his dick all hard."

"Ha! And I bet you resting your hand on it is getting him, like, totally worked up?" giggled Jo.

"Oh yeah. He can feel my hand there, just like I can feel his dick. I know he wants me to do a whole lot more than I'm doing. He's scared to ask though, in case I get annoyed and take my hand away. I do plan on doing more, as it happens, but not quite in the way he's hoping."

"You start teasing his dick, right? Make the poor boy squirm?" chuckled Jo, thinking how she also enjoyed teasing her many frustrated boyfriends pretty much exactly like Melissa was describing.

"Mmmm, too right!" exclaimed Melissa, chuckling as she refilled their glasses.

"Here's to all those suffering, squirming boys!" said Jo and she raised her glass in mock salute.

"Yeah, so I've got this poor boy just where I want him and, for about the last hour of the film, I drive him fucking crazy. I squeeze his dick through his pants a few times, feeling it kind of throb and get even harder. His breathing gets heavy, he starts panting and I snuggle in really close, still squeezing away at his dick. He can smell my perfume, he feels my hair falling against his neck, feels my thigh rubbing up against his ... plus what I'm doing with my hand and you can imagine that, pretty soon, he's really suffering. God Jo, you should see how the poor boy is grunting and groaning and squirming around in his seat! I start whispering in his ear, all sexy, asking if he likes what I'm doing, but he's so worked up he can't even answer. Just more groaning and wriggling around."

"The poor thing!" giggled Jo.

"He can't touch me back either," continued Melissa. "He's dying to feel up my skirt or inside my top but, when he tries that, I tell him to stop or I'm going home. He has to just sit there and suffer while I torture him. He's almost in heaven ... except the way I'm keeping him stoked up and unsatisfied is more like a kind of hell."

"Melissa you are so wicked, you really are!" giggled Jo.

"It gets worse," chuckled Melissa. "Using my fingertips, I start tracing the outline of his cock through his pants. He's moaning and squirming like crazy now. His whole world is reduced to his cock and my soft, tormenting fingers. He can't think of anything except his raging desire for me ... his needy, aching cock imprisoned inside his pants ... how it yearns to jump free and explode! And I keep on whispering these sexy things softly into his ear ... "are you hot for me, baby?" ... "oooo you feel so big down there!" ... "does this feel good, baby?" ... that sort of stuff, you know?"

"You're leading him on, right? Getting his hopes up? Making him think he's gonna be getting a real handjob or something?" prompted Jo, demonstrating her considerable expertise in these matters.

"Yeah, that's the thing," grinned Melissa. "I know exactly what I'm doing. If he thinks it's gonna end like that, with me getting him off, then that just makes it so much worse for the poor bastard when I leave him high and dry."

"Total frustration!" giggled Jo, thinking of the countless times she'd done the same sort of thing.

"So there's still a while to go before the film ends and I ask him if he wants to undo his pants and take his dick out so I can play with it properly."

"No! Melissa, you didn't!" exclaimed Jo, feigning surprise.

"Oh god Jo, you should have seen his reaction! ... "oh yeah Melissa, fuck yes!" he goes and he's got his pants undone and his dick out in world record time."

"Bet the poor guy thinks he's gonna get the works now."

"Yeah, he definitely does," giggled Melissa. "His cock is so hard it's sticking up vertical. I put my hand around it and I can feel it pulsing and throbbing. I can feel how bad he needs to come. I know that, if I just squeeze firmly and stroke it in the right way, he'll be spurting like a volcano in less than five seconds. That's what he wants, of course. That's what he's so looking forward to. He's totally desperate for me to bring him off right there in the cinema and he thinks I'm going to oblige. He's completely in my power now and I'm calling all the shots. I own him. I'm controlling him with nothing more than my fingers. If I want to, I can give him the biggest and best orgasm he'll probably have in his entire life. His cock is right there for me ... "mmm, it's so big and hard" I giggle at him ... then I start teasing and tickling it. I know that, inside, he's screaming for me to grip harder, to stroke him properly and finish him off but all I do is keep teasing."

"Aw so cruel Melissa, torturing the poor boy like that!" giggled Jo.

"I'm just loving the whole thing now. I run my finger slowly up and down his shaft a few times and that almost sends him over the edge. It's pretty dark where we are but I can tell that his face is flushed and sweating. He's writhing around in his seat and bucking his hips trying to force a more satisfying contact between his cock and my hand. It doesn't work though. He's helpless really. I'm slowly, casually torturing him and there's nothing he can do about it. The way I'm using only my fingers when he needs me to use my whole hand is driving him insane! It's like I've turned the poor bastard into some kind of dumb animal!"

"Time for the boy to start begging maybe?" asked Jo.

"Yeah, my favourite part" chuckled Melissa. "I stop the business with the fingers and I put my hand round his dick. He's so close to coming, I can feel it. I squeeze his cock with my hand and his whole body shudders. He's actually leaking a bit now, he's so nearly there. I stop for a while and just keep my hand around him. I squeeze it again ... bring him to the edge but no further ... keep him there, right on the edge of coming but not able to. I really am torturing him now. He's howling with frustration. I've teased him into a state where he'll do or say more or less anything to get relief. He starts pleading ... "aw please Melissa, for god's sake finish me off! I can't stand this anymore!" he begs ... "can't stand what?" I giggle ... "you know, all this teasing" he says."

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers