Girls Behaving Badly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"He calls you a tease? What a jerk! That's such a fucking insult!" exclaimed Jo, roaring with laughter.

"Mmm, that's the trouble with boys isn't it? Always making out you're a tease if you don't give them everything they want," said Melissa.

"So, what happens next?" giggled Jo.

"Well I can't carry on dating a boy who's called me a tease, can I?" giggled Melissa. "I love how he's begging, though, and so I make him carry on doing that for a while. I get him to say all sorts of stupid stuff ... he loves me! ... I'm not a tease ... he adores me! ... he worships the ground I walk on ... he'll do anything for me ... he'll hand wash my knickers every weekend if I ask him to ... that sort of thing."

"What a dork!"

"Yeah, I know, he actually says all that. But I don't let him off the hook. After maybe a few minutes of him begging and me pretending to consider bringing him off, I take my hand away from his cock and I order him to put it away. When the film ends, I say that I just can't forgive him for calling me a cock teaser and that we're finished. Poor boy fancies me like rotten, really wants to keep dating me, and he starts the pleading again. I'm bored with him now so I slap his face a few times, really hard, tell him to shut the fuck up and drive me home."

"And that's what he does? He drives you home?" asked Jo.

"Yeah, he drives me home. It takes about an hour and I make like I'm in a big sulk. We don't talk the whole ride. I just sit there next to him in complete silence. I'm wearing this rather short skirt and, with how I'm sitting, the skirt has gone a long way up my thighs. I glance over at him a few times and I can see he's having a tough time driving properly because he can't stop clocking my legs. It amuses me no end how, even though I've just humiliated and dumped him, he's still got the hots for me. The bulge in his pants is totally back and it looks about as big as it was back in the cinema. So anyway, I make sure to really stretch out my legs and then I keep slowly crossing and uncrossing them the whole time, you know what I mean? ... tease the poor boy like that all the way home!"

"Oh god Melissa, that's funny!" laughed Jo.

"You must have done all that stuff too, yeah?" said Melissa.

"What, teased a boy till he begs for it?" asked Jo.

"Yeah, exactly."

"I STILL do that stuff, Melissa. I do it all the time" said Jo, grinning wickedly.

"I just bet you do, honey," smiled Melissa. "Oh I do wish I was nineteen again!"

"Hey, well I wish I was like you too. You're only thirty, you're gorgeous looking and plus you're the boss of a big company. I mean, wow!"

Melissa was touched by the look of adoration she was getting from Jo. Such a sweet girl, she thought. "Listen honey" she told her, "I wanna make it as much fun for you as possible around here, okay?"

"Sure," said Jo

"So, you know, just tell me what I can do to make things better for you."

"What, anything?" said Jo, a sly grin forming on her achingly pretty face.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers