Girls Camp! Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers

Taking the lead again, I held her and lowered her to lie back on the sofa, her back reclined up against the arm rest. I slid her dress down over her legs and found the most enticing picture before me. She wore an amazing set of panties, garter belt and stockings, all black mesh that showed her brown skin beneath. At the bottom of her slender legs were a pair of black felt heels, a young girl ready to become a woman.

She licked her lips and sat up, reaching for my belt. I removed my vest while my pants dropped to reveal my waking monster. She took it in her hands and mouth, tenderly licking up and down the underside of it. When it was fully erect, I pushed her back down and dove into another passionate kiss. Sliding her panties down over her legs, she guided my prick to her pussy, and I eased it inside. It was hotter in there than the fire before us, and I gently pushed against the tightness of her insides.

Our kiss grew in passion as my cock became further and further lodged inside her, and I began to work it in and out in slow rhythmic thrusts. With the fire behind me, we began intense love making, me bringing her to her first of many orgasms that night as her heels pushed my lower back into her. Our romantic embrace led us into many positions on the sofa, until not even that could contain us. I fell to the floor and she landed on top of me. She kicked her heels off and mounted me cowgirl, grinding her hips all the way up and down my solid prick. After unloading earlier in the night, I was able to fuck her to many sensational orgasms before it was my turn. I leant over her in the light of the fire, pounding down into the teen with immense passion. She clawed my back and screamed as her head arched backwards, her voice echoing in the empty hall. I then thrust powerfully once as deep as I could, releasing my seed deep within her womb. We lay there before the fire exhausted, falling asleep in an embrace, my penis still inside her. We cleared out only not to be found by breakfast eaters. Another two panties from a night to be remembered.

mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers
12