Girls Can Be Cruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers

"Well, almost."

"Almost? How do you mean, Ruthie?"

"She does get to kiss something, yes. But not his dick. I make her kiss his ass instead."

"Ruthie!"

"Yeah, she kisses his ass and just as she's doing it, Bobby lets go with this massive fart. Oh god! Can you believe that?"

Miranda shook her head. She was crying with laughter. Whatever next?

That was pretty much it, as it turned out. They'd locked Nancy in the downstairs closet and gone up to bed. In the morning, after a lot of fucking and not quite so much sleeping, they'd let her out and finally said she could go home. "Did you guys not feel bad about it later?" asked Miranda. "Bobby didn't, no, but I did a bit," admitted Ruth. "Poor Nancy. She left college pretty soon after, I remember, and I think that night had a lot to do with it. Still, I enjoy being a bitch sometimes, you know that. What can I do? It's the way I am."

"Guess so."

"And you too, Miranda, let's be honest."

"Yeah, true enough."

"Which reminds me ... Pete Rogers and what you did to him once?"

Miranda giggled. "Ah yes! So, right, well I knew that poor Pete was mega desperate to make out with me, of course, and ..."

"Shit, hang on," interrupted Ruth, looking at her watch. "Sorry, honey, I really do wanna hear this but I have to go."

"Oh." Miranda felt disappointed. Hearing Ruth's story had put her bang in the mood to tell her own one. It wasn't as evil, nothing like, but it was pretty mean what she'd done to Pete Rogers that time. Ruth would be amused, she was sure, and she was keen to tell her.

"Yeah, must get back. Hadn't realised the time! Got my mother coming round. Next time eh?"

"Sure," smiled Miranda.

"Great."

The two women left the coffee shop and said their goodbyes outside. "Hey and Mindy, keep up the good work at the prison!" giggled Ruth, winking at Miranda before turning and walking off towards her car.

** ** ** **

Miranda did 'keep up the good work'.

The following week she went with high heels, knee-length pencil skirt and a 'carelessly' buttoned silk blouse (worn over a tiny lace bra). It was an outfit to drive any man wild, let alone a bunch of sex-starved prisoners.

It also heralded the first (and to date only) use of her 'emergency buzzer'.

At the start of the lesson she circulated some notes. As she was handing out the material, there was no need whatsoever for Miranda to lean forward in front of each prisoner in turn and torment him with a lingering view of luscious breasts nestled in a little lacy bra ... nevertheless this is pretty much exactly what she did. In the process she noticed how one guy seemed especially agonised by her teasing (all of them were affected, of course, but this one was clearly suffering the most).

The men sat at desks in four rows of three, spaced well apart, meaning Miranda could wander around amongst them when the mood took her. Later in the lesson she was doing that, strolling up and down the rows as she taught, and she decided to torture the poor guy from earlier. So she kind of 'rested' herself on this particular prisoner's desk while continuing to talk to the class, and she started continually crossing and uncrossing her legs ... sexy skirt sliding up a little more each time ... flaunting her fabulous legs just inches from this guy's face. A few minutes of this and the poor man was a total mess. He was sweating buckets and visibly trembling with lust and frustration! Miranda, knowing precisely what she was doing, carried on taunting him with her close-up leg show until finally, driven beyond the point of sanity, the guy could bear it no longer and he snapped. He let out a loud groan and reached out to fondle Miranda's thighs, tried to slide his hand up her skirt. A gross breach of the rules, of course, and she immediately leapt off the desk and hit the buzzer on her wrist.

Seconds later, the poor guy was being held by three burly prison guards while Miranda slapped him around the face. Then he was hauled off to a fate which didn't bear thinking about. "Now that's what happens when you boys don't behave yourselves," she'd grinned, when the fuss had died down.

"So you're down to eleven now," said Ruth, as they were talking about it in a bar a few days later.

"Yeah. The guy won't be back, that's for sure."

"Better be careful, Mindy. You'll end up with no-one to teach at this rate!"

"Well thing is, Ruth, I don't think there's a chance of that because the other guys can see what happens now if they get out of line. All it's done is make the situation even better for me. I mean, god, I really can tease them out of their tiny minds now, can't I? ... If I want to."

"And do you want to, Mindy?" grinned Ruth. "Do you want to tease them out of their tiny minds?"

"Great question, Ruthie. Let's just say I have a funny feeling my skirt might be a teeny bit shorter next week ... you know what I mean?"

"Mmm, I like it, honey, I like it. Short skirt with legs like yours. That'll have em totally slobbering!"

"I'm getting pretty terrible, aren't I?" Miranda giggled. "Torturing the poor things like this!"

"You are, Mindy. You're a really terrible girl."

"So ... speaking of how terrible I am ... should I tell you about what I did to Pete Rogers?"

"Sure! But let's get the drinks in first," said Ruth, looking at their empty glasses. "Another vodka rocks, right?" Miranda nodded and Ruth went off to do the honours. Couple of minutes later she was pouting seductively and cat-walking back across the bar in her sexy little red dress, drinks in hand, with just about every man in the place mentally undressing her. Miranda watched and chuckled as her friend put on an exaggerated ass-sway and hip-wiggle for the benefit of the drooling guys. God, Ruthie was such a cock-tease! They'd already had to fight off a ton of men this evening.

"Okay, honey, I'm all ears," said Ruth, sitting down and sipping at her fresh martini. It was their third round of drinks and both women were getting slightly tipsy.

"So, yeah, Pete was at my house one evening after college and he was doing my geography coursework for me and ..."

"Well what a surprise," drawled Ruth.

"Mmm. Usual thing. But different this time 'cos I said we should do it in my bedroom."

"Do it, Mindy? Do what?"

Miranda giggled. "My geography coursework, of course!"

"Ah, right."

"Although the way I said it to him, 'Pete, should we do it up in my room today?' ... licking my lips and being quite sexy and flirty ... he figures we might be making out or something."

"Pete Rogers making out? Wouldn't have known what to do, honey, would he? Wasn't exactly the college Casanova, as I recall."

"Not really, no," smirked Miranda. "Geek of the century. So, okay yeah, I guess actually making out with a girl like me was probably beyond his wildest dreams, but he's definitely thinking I have something like that in mind. Maybe he'd get to finally snog me. Fool around a little even. Any case, the point is he thinks something good's gonna happen and that's precisely what I want him to think.

"Raising the poor boy's hopes were you, Mindy?"

"Exactly. I knew he fancied me like crazy, and plus he'd never had a girlfriend, and I decided it'd be fun to, you know, toy around with him."

"So you took him up to your bedroom?"

"Yeah, and just that was enough to get him worked up! It was the first time I'd invited him up there. And the only time as it turns out. I'm wearing this skimpy little shorts and halter top combination, showing loads of flesh, and I make a point of wiggling my sexy butt as I lead the way up the stairs. I turn around once and I catch him with his eyes glued to my ass and his tongue hanging out. He's on fire!"

"Bet he's thinking his lucky number's come up," Ruth chuckled.

"Definitely! So anyway, I sit him at my study table with the geography books and pen and paper and all, and this table has a big mirror. The set-up means that he's facing away from the bed but he can see it ..."

"See your bed?"

Mindy giggled and took a sip of her vodka. "Yes, Ruthie, my bed. The bed that I stretch out and get comfortable on while he tries to concentrate on my coursework. It's perfect for what I want to do."

"Which is what, Mindy?" asked Ruth. From how she was grinning it was clear she had a fair idea.

"C'mon Ruth, what do you think?"

"Miranda Collins is planning to tease poor little Pete Rogers' rocks off. That's what I think, Mindy."

"Gee, Ruthie, are you psychic? Guess you must be 'cos you're totally spot on! 'Okay Pete, don't mind me,' I tell him and he has to sit there grappling with my coursework while I'm relaxing on the bed in his full mirror view. I prop myself up with a couple of pillows and pretend to read a magazine, but what I'm really doing is enjoying Pete's reactions in the mirror as he struggles to do my geography rather than what he really wants to do ... which is look at me lying on the bed in my little shorts and my little halter top. I see he keeps ogling and so I start being wicked. 'C'mon Pete, hurry up, I want some attention over here,' I pout in this sexy little-girl voice and I stretch out and I slowly slide my top up over my tits, start writhing around on the bed."

"Mindy, I love it!"

Miranda chuckled. "He really thinks I wanna make out with him now, Pete does, and he jumps up and starts over towards the bed. I can see from the bulge in his pants that he's got a major hard-on. 'Don't think you've finished, though, have you?" I grin. 'Um, no,' he says. 'Well then,' I say, pointing back to his seat. Poor boy is absolutely panting for me but I make him go back and continue with my coursework! He sits down again and now he's mega desperate to get this stuff finished 'cos he thinks he'll be getting busy with me pretty much straight after. And what I do is I make it just completely impossible for him to work and not look at me. I take my top all the way off and I slip my shorts off too, so I'm lying there just in my knickers and I start carrying on like a porn star. I kneel up and I fondle my tits, start stroking myself all over, I slowly run my fingers down my belly and then inside my knickers. 'Oh god I want you, Pete!' I'm moaning, 'I want you so much, Pete baby ... just as soon as you've done my geography coursework.'"

Ruth was choking into her martini. "Oh jesus, that's hilarious! And he can't finish it 'cos he can't stop drooling over you in the mirror, right?"

"That's the beauty of it! The fact I look and sound like I'm all ready for him, it teases him so bad that he can't concentrate and so he can't get to have me ... even though I look and sound like I'm all ready for him. Fiendish or what? Oh god, Ruthie, you should have seen the poor boy. Talk about suffering!"

"That is a great story, Mindy. Amazed you haven't told me before. So how did it end up?"

"Ended with me pretending to lose patience with him and kicking him out, saying no hard feelings Pete but maybe we shouldn't do this any more. Poor thing could hardly walk when he left, his balls were so blue!"

Ruth laughed. "Speaking of blue balls, I wonder how those poor prisoners of yours are doing in that department? Not too well is what I'm guessing!"

Miranda just smiled and finished her vodka. "Hey, another?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Then let's mess about with some of the dishy guys in here, Ruthie, shall we?"

"Now that's what I call a plan," grinned Ruth.

** ** ** **

About week eight or nine, Miranda unveiled a skimpier-than-ever top (a tee-shirt with oceans of cleavage, cropped above the belly button) and she wore it with a pair of low-slung, figure-hugging blue jeans. The jeans sat way down on her bikini line, more than a hint of peachy ass on display and you'd be able to make out the upper traces of her pussy hair at the front if she hadn't been sure to shave down there.

Miranda, as always, had checked herself carefully in the mirror before leaving home and knew exactly how much she was showing!

As she walked in that day, there was an audible moan from one of the guys (Jim Beak, she thought, or maybe his brother) and all of them stared at her like animals on heat. Miranda sashayed to her desk, taking her time, wiggling her hips, basking in their lust, no longer even bothering to pretend that she didn't realise what she was doing.

She sat herself down and surveyed the scene. Eleven male faces, each of them etched with acute and painful sexual longing. It was heavenly to know she was the cause of it! Miranda also felt utterly in control. She owned these men. They were hers to toy with, to tease and manipulate as she pleased. She knew it and they knew it. The sense of power was thrilling and this was the day she started to use and abuse it as never before. Miranda was aware she was turning into a cruel bitch -- becoming even worse than Ruth in many ways - but she was enjoying the whole thing far too much to stop. On the contrary, she'd decided to really ramp it up today!

"Afternoon, boys," she greeted them.

"Afternoon, Miss Collins."

"Hey look guys, how about we drop the Miss Collins business? It's Miranda from now on, okay?" she said, tossing her hair, smiling sweetly at them. Nods all round. A few grins too -- a particularly wolfish one from Roy Lennox, she noticed. Roy sat in the middle of the front row. "A girl ought to be on first name terms with the men in her life, shouldn't she?" Miranda giggled.

She looked over at the smallish guy sitting on the front row to Roy's right. "Hi there, Billy!" she pouted. He coughed and looked embarrassed. Billy Connors was a baby-faced and rather nerdy type in his mid-thirties who she'd noticed pretty much from the first lesson that the others (and especially Lennox and the Beak brothers) treated with contempt. On chatting with the guards, she'd discovered that Billy had a grim time at the Dax. Christ, some of the things they told her happened to the poor wretch after lights out! He got bullied here in class too. Least verbally. Miranda had tried to stop this, at first, but the jibes were quite amusing and now she not only allowed Roy and the others to pick on little Billy Connors, she actively encouraged it, even joined in occasionally.

Miranda stared at Billy, an evil grin on her lovely face. "You'd like to call me Miranda, Billy, wouldn't you?"

"Um, yes," mumbled Billy, fidgeting a little in his seat. Miranda continued to gaze steadily at him, enjoying his obvious discomfort. She really did feel wicked this afternoon! Maybe she'd just forget the lesson for a while (the anti-war literature of the sixties and seventies it was meant to be) and spend some time persecuting Billy instead. She could do whatever she wanted in here. The guards would only come in if she used her buzzer and there were no cameras. And if Billy complained about her capricious cruelty? Well it'd be his word against her and all the other guys, wouldn't it?

"Yes what, Billy?" she prodded.

"Yes, Miranda."

"Good. So you would like to call me Miranda then."

He nodded. "Well you can't. It's still Miss Collins to you," she snapped. The jeers from the others made Billy's face start to redden. Miranda waggled her finger at him. "Come here, Billy."

Billy got up and shuffled over to Miranda's desk at the front. He had an obvious bulge in his pants -- the effect of Miranda's scanty outfit. "Hey, Miranda, looks like Billy Boy's got a boner!" sniggered Roy Lennox. "I do believe you're right, Roy," she giggled at the prisoner she'd started to treat with a certain favouritism. Maybe because she rather fancied him; he was very attractive in a kind of Neanderthal, brutish way! "And call me Mindy, if you want ... Just you, Roy, I mean."

Roy grinned. "Sure, Mindy. My pleasure. And yeah I am right. Billy Boy's got a hard-on, no question." Miranda knew they all did, of course, but it was big fun to pick on poor Billy, humiliate him in front of the others. The guys were grinning, sensing some serious sport with Billy today. They'd noticed how Miranda had started picking on Billy Connors the last couple of lessons, kind of egging them on in their bullying, sometimes pitching in, and they were hoping for plenty more of it. Her increasingly cruel victimisation of Billy somehow made the others feel less like victims themselves, meant her teasing was a little easier to bear.

"So why have you got a hard-on, Billy?" she taunted.

"Umm, I d-d-d-dunno, Miss Collins."

"You umm d-d-d-dunno?" mocked Miranda. The mortified Billy said nothing, just looked at the floor. "Well I think I know, Billy," she chuckled. "What do you guys think?" she said, grinning at the class. "Why do we reckon Billy here's got a hard-on? Put your hand up if you think you know."

A sea of hands.

"Okay, you Jim," she said, looking at Jim Beak. "What do you reckon?"

"It's because the dirty little bastard's been giving you the eye, Miranda," he grinned. "You know, checking you out."

"What and you haven't, Jim?" she pouted. Jim shrugged, still grinning.

"Roy?" asked Miranda.

"Think it's safe to say we all have the hots for you, Mindy baby," leered Roy. "Why Roy, honey!" giggled Miranda.

"But we're not nasty little pervs like Billy Boy, are we?" he smirked.

"You know I like it that you boys get turned on by me," said Miranda, winking at them. "Just with Billy ... well it's different. I'd kinda rather he didn't. In fact, what say we punish him for having a hard-on?"

"Yeah, punish him!" they yelled. Miranda gazed at Billy for a moment or two, savouring his fear. "Turn round and face the class," she ordered. She got up from her seat and stood next to him. "So, how about we take a look at this hard-on?" she snickered. The guys guffawed their agreement. "Drop your trousers for me, Billy," she told him. "Let's see what you've got going on down there."

"Please Miss Collins," he muttered, shaking his head. "Do it, Billy!" she snapped. "Trousers round your ankles." Billy had to obey. He unhooked his prison issue trousers and slid them to his feet, the others looking on and jeering. "And your pants," said Miranda. "I wanna see your dick."

Billy stood there now with his cock on full display. It wasn't big but Miranda was amused how it was still semi-hard despite the humiliation. "Gee, it is small, isn't it?" she smirked, to the amusement of the room. "Bet all of you guys have got bigger dicks than this, am I right?" Miranda was looking at the sniggering Roy Lennox as she said this. "Much bigger, Mindy," he chuckled.

"So it would appear, honey," she laughed, noticing how Roy had opened his pants and was fingering his cock. Miranda pouted and licked her lips suggestively, let him know she liked what she was seeing. It gave her an idea too. A rather evil idea! "Hey c'mon, the rest of you guys too," she grinned. "New rule around here. Everyone but Billy is allowed to play with themselves. No cumming though, please ... not unless I say you can, okay?"

The guys cheered and nodded, unable to believe their luck. This was so much better than the usual gig of having to sit there for two hours with a raging unrelieved hard-on while Miranda teased them to high heaven! As for no cumming until she gave permission, well fine. The norm was having to wait until they were back in the cells to do it -- all of them thinking about this gorgeous, cock-teasing bitch of a teacher, how she'd looked that day, picturing themselves pumping her naked body, in many cases Billy's mouth and asshole serving as a practical substitute. Not the same, far from it, but with eyes closed and pretending it was Miranda ... well you take what you can get, don't you?

Soon all ten of them were 'cocks out' and playing with themselves, everyone turned on by this combination of Miranda Collins looking red-hot in her tight jeans and skimpy tee-shirt and her humiliation of poor Billy Connors.

hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers