Girls Can Be Cruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands behind your back, Billy, and go stand in the corner," she instructed. He did so, shuffled over there with his pants still round his ankles. "And face the room, we wanna see your little prick at all times!"

Miranda looked at the other prisoners. "Okay, here's what I'm thinking. From now on, every lesson, Billy will be stood in that corner with his pants down. Is this alright with you guys?" She could tell from their gleeful expressions that it was. "Good," she grinned. "And I'm gonna have a little fun with him now and again during class. Torment his dick, stuff like that. And while I'm doing it, the rest of you can just relax and enjoy the show. You know, play with yourselves if you want and watch me. You do like watching me, boys, don't you?"

"Mindy babe, we live for it," leered Roy Lennox, telling her precisely nothing she didn't already know.

"But absolutely no cumming until the last hour," said Miranda, with a sly look on her face. "Wanna know what happens then?"

They very much did.

"Okay, so when the clock hits three thirty, we decide which two of you have a nice orgasm here in class. Or I decide, rather. You'll all be revved up from watching me ... especially seeing me totally cock-tease little Billy over there ... and it'll be up to me who gets to finish the lesson with a bang."

"You gonna ... err ... help us out with that, Miranda?" asked John Beak.

"Sort of, John, yes. Thing is, I'm gonna let the two lucky guys feel my tits while they fuck Billy in the mouth. Take turns. How does that sound?"

"Oh yeah, baby! Sounds fucking great!" yelled Roy Lennox. "Can't wait!"

Miranda giggled coquettishly. "And you won't have to wait long, Roy sugar. Because one of the guys this week is definitely gonna be you!"

"I love you, baby, you know that?" Roy cackled. The cat with the cream.

"This week and every week, in fact," added Miranda, causing Roy's grin to go off the scale. "Yeah so sorry, boys, but Roy is always gonna be one of the lucky pair. Then one of you other nine guys, depending who I choose. Rest of you stay in your seats and watch. I'll choose a different one each week, okay? Try and give everyone a go at some point."

They looked happy enough. Wasn't such a terrible deal, let's face it ... except for Billy Connors, of course. Miranda grinned over at him. "You got all that, Billy? Just nod if you have." Billy nodded. He looked sick.

"Okay, so ... the quintessential anti-war novel, what are the key ingredients?" said Miranda, finally beginning the lesson.

A hand shot up. Roy Lennox. "Mindy, I was just thinking ... that tee-shirt you're almost wearing."

"What about it?" grinned Miranda.

"Well you might as well take it off," he leered. "You know, a little treat for the boys?"

Miranda shot him a flirty look. "Oh really? Do you think I should?"

"Yeah, baby, most definitely. Wanna see what I'm going to be handling a bit later."

"What do the rest of you boys think?" asked Miranda, playing along. "Do you wanna see my tits?"

They clearly did.

"What, even though only one of you will be getting to touch them today?" she said. "Sure that isn't a little unfair on the others?"

They didn't seem to think so.

"Mmm, okay. So ask me nicely then. All together now, say 'please Miranda, please take your shirt off, we wanna see your luscious tits.'"

"Please Miranda, please take your shirt off! We wanna see your luscious tits!" they chanted.

"Okay! ... but then we concentrate on the lesson." Giggling, she pulled her tee-shirt up and over her head, tossed it onto her desk. The look in the men's eyes as her large and perfect breasts were fully revealed was something to behold!

So Miranda proceeded to deliver the lesson topless. For the next hour or so, she imparted more or less all she knew on the anti-war literature of the sixties and seventies, knowing full well that the guys were taking in the sum total of nothing. All they did was salivate over the enticing view and play with themselves. A kind of self-torture, really, since they weren't allowed to jerk all the way off, had to keep themselves on the edge and hope against hope they were today's chosen one, along with Roy Lennox. Roy was the only guy there who looked halfway relaxed. He even managed to keep his hands off his cock most of the time. There was jealousy in the room, no doubt about that, but it was tempered by the fact that the person getting really tortured by Miranda was Billy Connors. Every few minutes she would pause the lesson and wander over to torment him. She teased him without mercy! She continually tickled his cock and his balls ... stroked him until he was bucking his hips and on the very verge of exploding ... then stopped, pulled her hand away. It was something she remembered Ruth telling her one time she'd had a lot of fun doing to various unfortunate horny boys at college. Well, just wait till Ruthie heard about this! She'd crack up! Miranda did the cruel tease over and over until Billy was sobbing with frustration. She made him beg and plead for her to either stop or finish him off, but she did neither, just kept on tantalising his cock, the other guys looking on and laughing and making fun of him the whole time.

"Would you boys like to see Billy kiss my ass?" she grinned at one point, which drew a very enthusiastic response from the room. Miranda slipped her jeans and knickers down over her buttocks and presented her ass to Billy. "Kneel down and kiss it, Billy. Worship my sexy ass," she giggled.

With Billy on his knees behind her and kissing her ass, Miranda resumed teaching, taking the class of guffawing prisoners through Heller's 'Catch 22' as an example of the use of satire to make a political statement. After a while, she checked her watch and broke away. "Hey, wait a minute!" she said, pulling her jeans back up.

It was nearly three thirty.

Miranda hummed and hah'ed for a couple of minutes, enjoying the suspense in the room, before announcing her decision. She chose an ecstatic Jim Beak to join Roy Lennox for the 'party' and the two of them left their seats and swaggered over to join her and Billy. Both men had their cocks out and were rock-hard. Miranda moved directly behind Billy, placed her hands on his head and pushed her tits out invitingly. "Okay, who's first?" she pouted.

Roy stepped forward. "Gotta be me, Mindy!" he grunted, and he stood in front of the kneeling Billy. The position meant he could thrust his dick into Billy's mouth and at the same time fondle Miranda. Perfect, in other words.

"Just gonna have to wait your turn, Jimbo," he grinned.

Miranda smiled at Jim Beak. "You okay to go second, hun? Don't worry, we've got loads of time."

"Sure, Miranda," said Jim, shifting to where he'd get the best view. The other prisoners, still seated, were craning their necks to do the same.

"Open wide, Billy Boy!" Roy snarled.

Poor Billy was too traumatised to resist. He got fucked and abused by Roy Lennox and Jim Beak (amongst others) on a regular basis in the cells and now it was happening here too. There was nothing he could do about it.

Roy's cruelly handsome face was flushed with anticipation. This was gonna be sooo much hotter than his usual thing with Billy, he thought, eying up Miranda's bazookas. "You got his head, baby?" he grinned at her. "Yeah, I got it," she grinned back and she tightened her grip. "Okay, sugar, you just enjoy yourself," she pouted at Roy. "Play with my tits and fuck his mouth, baby!"

"Oh yeah!" groaned Roy, reaching for Miranda's tits and ramming his cock into Billy's mouth.

"And make sure he swallows every drop," she giggled. "Don't want a mess in my classroom."

Miranda had one problem with what followed, one which only intensified over the next weeks as each class ended this same way. It was great having her breasts fondled as she watched Billy suffer, and the up-close-and-personal view of a fully erect cock (Roy's, in particular!) ramming in and out of Billy's mouth before exploding inside it, this turned her on no end ... she loved it! ... however it also served to remind her how much she missed sex. Or how much she needed to be properly fucked by a man, rather.

She finally discussed the 'problem' with Ruth -- "God I need a fuck, Ruthie!" -- and the two of them spent a very enjoyable evening working up a plan. A deliciously kinky plan!