Girls Day Out Shopping

Story Info
Diane takes Lyn to her favorite store.
6.4k words
4.43
126.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback. Keep those cards and letters coming and I'll keep the story going and hopefully you cumming.

Lyn looked at the display and decided not to answer it. The call went to the answering machine. After the greeting was finished, Diane began her message to Lyn.

"Hi Lynn, this is your friendly neighbor, Diane, and I just want to thank you for getting together with me this morning. I was really impressed with your capabilities and creativeness with the community photo project. Just to make sure we can build on today's work, I have assembled a photo package for us. I hope you can come over and look it over with me tomorrow morning. Get some rest for we a got ton to do tomorrow. Be ready to work it, er, work girl. Bye"

Lyn looked at the flashing red message light. She hit the erase button. With that slight and feeble act of hitting the button, she erased Diane for a short period of time.

Lyn had dinner with her kids and helped them with homework. Walking slowly, the swelling of her pussy and the pain began to subside by bed time.

Lyn drifted off to sleep not knowing what to expect tomorrow morning.

The next morning, Lyn woke and wished that yesterday was just a bad dream.

She gave the kids breakfast and saw them off for the day. Most of the pain had subsided but the occasional tinge hit Lyn as she stretched across the counter for a dirty dish.

With the kids out the door, Lyn took another shower trying to wash the imaginary filth from her body. Her pussy was a bit tender but not as painful as yesterday. She dressed in a loose fitting green t-shirt, white sports bra, black spandex sports with a pair of blue panties, bikini cut.

Lyn peaked out of the bedroom window and did not see the black Mercedes in Diane's garage. She tried to stay out of sight by ducking away from the windows just in case the sadistic one was home.

There was a knock on the side door. Lyn peaked around a curtain and saw the UPS delivery man.

Feeling that it was safe to get the package, Lyn opened the door, bent over, and picked up the package. As she picked up the package to read the return address, Diane opened her window and yelled over at Lyn, "Been waiting for your return call. C'mon on over and let's chat over a cup of coffee!"

Lyn froze in her tracks and thoughts. Shit! Where was the bitch's car? Now what am I going to do?

Diane appeared at her back door, hands on her hips. Lyn could hear the word "NOW!" over the lawnmower that was running a few doors down.

Lyn opened the door and placed the package in the house. She began her walk over to Diane's.

Diane met her at the back door with two cups of coffee, both steaming. "How do you like your coffee? Black? Not from what you told me yesterday in a very compromising position!" Diane laughed at her own stupid remarks.

Lyn responded in kind, "Up yours you sadistic bitch. Do your worst because this little game is over. Take those flyers and shove them up your fucking fat ass!"

Diane looked puzzled. "Why would you say something so mean and nasty to your new best friend?"

Diane, smiling and beaming, tossed a bound booklet in front of Lyn. "Look what I did with the desktop publishing software?" Diane squealed.

Lyn, hearing the word 'publishing' and was terrified.

She saw a cover made to look like a brown paper wrapper made to look like the indiscriminate porn that used to be mailed to consumers before the advent of the internet with the title, "My Friend Lyn".

"Go on, open it," Diane prodded Lyn along.

Lyn flipped the first page and saw a picture of herself bent over at the waist, looking back through her legs and pulling her ass cheeks apart. Diane typed a message across the bottom of the page, 'I'm open and available' with an 800 number below.

The next page was a collage of her sitting on the sybian. There were pictures of her riding the machine, sucking her own tits, and one that looked like she was the throes of orgasm. In reality, Lyn was screaming to be released from the awful piston-type fuck machine.

Lyn looked through the rest as Diane told her how much fun she had had yesterday with the photo shoot and building the photographic essay.

All the pictures clearly had Lyn's face in them. Lyn was feeling more trapped. In Vegas, she stripped for cash and the enjoyment of the attention. Lyn never thought they attention would be still there twenty some years later.

Diane's spacious kitchen, all two hundred feet of it, seemed to be closing in on Lyn. Lyn began to breath quicker, holding on to the table for support, the room was spinning around her.

Diane was laughing in her ear somewhere.

Diane pulled up a chair and Lyn sat down. Lyn had her face in her hands and was sobbing.

"Now Lynie, pull yourself together. Today will be a bit lighter, no heavy work today. By the way, how are those tight lips of yours? Bet they were pretty loose and you had some discomfort, huh? Every time I ride the pony, I cum and cum but I pay the price with a loose pussy and the pain can be pretty intense," Diane explained.

Lyn looked up through, tears running down a blank expression on her face.

Diane placed her right hand under Lyn's chin and said, "Lyn, please stand up."

Lyn stood before Diane. Diane pushed her chair back about four feet.

Lyn stood in the middle of the large kitchen, the table to her left with the steaming cup of coffee. Lyn's mind was racing, she wasn't thinking clearly.

"Lyn, honey, how about showing me your breasts. Take the top off," Diane told Lyn.

Mechanically and resigned to her fate, Lyn crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the bottom of the loose, green t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She stood before Diane in her sports bra and spandex black shorts.

"Turn-around for me," Diane said to Lyn,

Lyn slowly moved around in a circle in front of her new friend.

"Very nice. Now, that bra is trapping your beautiful breasts. Take it off." The words were more of an order than a request from Diane to Lyn.

Lyn, beginning to feel the dread and thinking of yesterday's awful experience, hesitated a second too long.

"Lyn, I'm trying to be nice but remember I own your ass. Get that bra off now," Diane said through gritted teeth. "Oh, and you never did say if you liked my first attempt at desktop publishing. Now how about the bra?"

Lyn grabbed the bra and pulled it up and over her head, her breasts moving upward with the material and flopping down after the material cleared her nipples.

Diane extended her hand for Diane's t-shirt and bra. Lyn handed them over and Diane placed them on the table near her right hand.

"Let's get the blood flowing Lyn. How about ten jumping jacks? Ready? Go!" Diane said.

Lyn began to jump, arms up and legs out. Diane smiled and enjoyed the show.

After the ten jumping jacks were done, Lyn stood in front of Diane again.

"I bet your pussy was sore last night, wasn't it Lyn?" Diane asked.

Lyn did not respond but looked down at the tile floor.

"Cat got your tongue? Alright, how about you slide those short off, panties, if you are wearing them, too!" Diane continued her good cop mistress routine.

Lyn shuffled her feet and looked for a way out of this dilemma.

Diane was beginning to get annoyed at Lyn's slow response and spurred her along. "If you keep this up, we won't be able to have any fun and we'll have to get the pony saddled up. You did enjoy the pony yesterday, right Lyn? You remember, the ten inch tall and five inch wide dildo? My best friend and I hope yours too!"

The thought of that tree trunk ramming into her pussy brought a feeling of fear and dread from Lyn. She hooked her thumbs into the spandex and panties elastic near her shapely hips and pushed them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and pushed them behind her. She didn't want to give Diane anything else. Diane did not seem to notice but rather stared at Lyn's crotch.

Lyn had won a small victory by not having to give up her shorts and panties.

Diane was gently rubbing her breasts, swirling her finger tips over her covered nipples. She looked Lyn's tone and tanned body over.

"Sit on the table," Diane ordered Lyn.

Lyn moved to the table and placed her left cheek up first and pushed herself and her right ass cheek onto the kitchen table.

"Put your ass in the middle of the table and spread your legs wide," Diane continued her direction.

Lyn pushed back and placed her feet on the edge of the table and spread her legs. The physical pain between her legs was nearly gone but the emotional stabbing could still be felt as Diane stared at Lyn's pink slit.

"Looks like no damage done. Open up Lynie and let me see you opened-up wide," Diane casually mentioned as though she was asking for sugar for her coffee.

Lyn sat up a bit more and used both hands to pull open her vagina to let Diane peer at all of her charms.

Diane stared at Lyn's open, gaping pussy. "Alright, relax Lyn but keep your legs spread."

Diane got up and moved toward the kitchen counter, her back turned toward Lyn. Lyn stuck her tongue out at Diane when she turned her back on her. Another small victory.

Diane turned and took the few steps it took to get in front of Lyn. To the left of Lyn, Diane, placed a can of gel shaving cream and a razor.

Diane smiled at Lyn. "I think you'll look great completely shaved and, besides, I want you looking well-groomed for our adventures in the upcoming days and weeks ahead. Today will be a very special for my very special friend. Just you and me and..." Diane left the sentence open and hanging, turning and twisting the imaginary dildo deeper in Lyn.

Lyn's chin dropped into her chest, dejected and resigned to her fate. She will be shaved by a sadistic, mean-spirited woman.

Diane squirted a small amount of the shaving gel on her left palm and used the fingers on her right hand to spread the gel around Lyn's mound and lips. Once the gel was spread across Lyn's crotch, it began to turn from green to white. Diane wiped her hands in the towel that she brought over from the counter.

Lyn felt the cool gel on her crotch. The spread legs and the gel caused her clit to come out of hiding. After yesterday's pounding, the tingling cool sensation was a welcome relief. Lyn breathed a little easier with the slight numbing effect on her vagina.

Diane moved a kitchen chair between Lyn's open legs and took the razor into her right hand. A devilish smile was on Diane's face. "Don't move honey... it would be a shame if that clitty got nicked while I was grooming you," Diane warned Lyn.

"Have you ever been completely shaved?" Diane asked Lyn as though they were in a salon for a monthly appointment.

"When I was younger and in Vegas," replied Lyn.

"Guess that's why the flyer says that your legs lead to paradise," giggled Diane.

Diane engrossed in her work focusing on the job at hand, staring at Lyn's pussy. Finally, Diane scraped the last of the shaving cream and blond hair from Lyn's pussy wiping away the last wisps of cream. "Done," exclaimed Diane.

Diane grabbed the digital camera and got a couple of quick snaps in. "Smile."

Lyn glared at Diane.

"I said smile!" Diane screamed at Diane.

"Now you look presentable. We'll be heading out in fifteen minutes so hop off the table and put your short and t-shirt on. The bra and panties stay off," Diane told Lyn.

"Where are we going?" Lyn questioned.

"Shopping silly," Diane responded.

"Where are we going to go shopping? Why? Can't you just leave me alone? You've had your fun.... Please!" begged Lyn.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no... I am your new best friend. We're going to be pals for as along as you and I live in this town. And, since you are my new bestest, busom buddy, I want to buy you some new outfits," replied Diane.

Lyn's mind was on overload. As she pulled her spandex shorts up her long legs, she thought this is one tough and mean woman. Lyn pulled her t-shirt over her head and stood before Diane, her breasts jiggling without a bra under the loose t-shirt.

Diane moved in front of Lyn and grabbed the sides of Lyn's spandex shorts and pulled them up, high over Lyn's hips. The material dug into Lyn's crotch creating a complete outline of Lyn's pussy captured in the material.

"Nice cameltoe Lynie," Diane giggled and continued her torture of her blond neighbor.

"Now lets' get shopping!" Diane announced.

The two new found friends and neighbors went out the door and around the corner to where Diane had parked her Mercedes.

They began driving out of town on the interstate, heading west. During the drive, Diane would pass a truck and wave to the trucker out of the sunroof. The truckers in turn would toot their horns back.

"Lyn, Lift your top over your tits and lets give those truckers a show. Pretend that we are two coeds out having some roadtrip fun," Diane explained her next step to Lyn. "And remember, the desktop publishing is printed on paper but it resides in electronic format on my computer."

With the threat of being published all over town, Lyn raised her top over her breasts. The warm sun felt good and soon Lyn's nipples were erect.

"Girl, you could hang a hat on those nipples," Diane gushed.

With that remark, Diane gunned the Mercedes forward to catch up on to the truck on the right.

Diane tooted her horn as they approached the cab of the truck, waving her right hand out of the sunroof.

As they pulled up to the truck, Lyn flashed the trucker and the horn blast from the truck could be heard within a half mile.

The warm sun on her nipples and the cool breeze from the open window and sunroof stimulated Lyn's nipples. They continued to grow.

As they passed another truck, Diane commented on Lyn's erect nipples. "My, my, are we enjoying ourselves? I really love those nipples. What till we get to our destination. I've got something special picked out for you."

The Mercedes kept rolling down the highway to Diane's secret location. Another truck was fifty yards ahead of them and Diane pulled the luxury vehicle into the left lane to gain on the truck.

As they got closer to the truck, Diane gave Lyn further flashing instructions. "Lyn, get that t-shirt rolled up above your tits and drop those bicycle shorts down to your ankles."

Lyn looked at Diane and stated, "I'll flash my boobs but I won't drop the shorts in the car."

"Well, I'm not surprised concerning your reluctance but remember there are consequences to your reluctance and feistiness," Diane replied as the good cop. "Lyn, I would just love to become a published author and photographer using your sorry ass as the vehicle to promote me and trample you."

Lyn knew that Diane held the winning hand in this game and reluctantly hooked her thumbs into the spandex cycle shorts, lifting her buttocks off the leather seats, and pushed them down to her ankles.

"I knew you would understand but I am disappointed that I cannot publish just yet," Diane nonchantly commented.

For the second time in the same day, Lyn had to strip and drop her pants for her neighbor.

Once the shorts made it down Lyn's long legs, Diane added the final insult for the highway flashing session, "Now spread those legs WIDE!"

Lyn spread her legs and had her t-shirt gathered around her neck as the Mercedes pulled abreast of the truck cab. The trucker nearly clipped the front fender of the Mercedes due to distraction created by Lyn. The truck driver saw a near naked beautiful blond spreading her legs in a black Mercedes.

Diane kept the Mercedes abreast of the truck for about two minutes. "Suck your tits!" Diane commanded Lyn. The truck tooted his horn. "Now, dip a finger or two into that pussy! Let that guy see your fingers disappear inside of you!"

Lyn was embarrassed initially but seemed to grow accustomed to the situation as Diane gunned the car forward and into the exit lane.

"Alright Lynie, you can compose yourself, we're almost there," Diane instructed Lyn. Lyn removed her fingers to the thumbs-up sign from the trucker, pulled her shorts up, and pulled her t-shirt down around her waist. Diane made her move to exit the highway.

Diane made two sharp right turns at the bottom of the exit ramp and into a gravel parking lot of a truck stop. They pulled up to the side of the truck stop that had a green door in the side of the building.

Diane and Lyn got out of the car and headed for the green door. "Why are we stopping here?" asked Lyn.

"We're going shopping my dear," Diane responded.

"Where exactly is the shopping area?" Lyn asked, trying to figure the place out. "We're at a truck stop!" exclaimed Lyn.

Diane pulled a white card from her purse and slid it through the security apparatus next to the green door. The door clicked open and Diane held the door open for Lyn.

The door opened to a well lit stairwell that went down toward bright lights and music.

Diane and Lyn went down the steps. At the bottom of the steps, the two ladies entered a glass doorway that looked like a retail store but not any ordinary retail store. This store specialized in adult products, 10,000 square feet of orgasmic retail joy.

The doors opened as the walked past the automatic sensor. Two women wearing only red smocks welcomed them, "Hi Diane! Who's your new friend?" The redhead with the trimmed bush and 44 D's asked.

"Amber and Tiffany, meet Lyn, my bestest buddy and girlfriend," Diane chimed in like a schoolgirl meeting her friends after school.

"Welcome to Poonanies!" Amber and Tiffany cheered.

Diane grabbed Lyn by the arm as they pushed through the glass doors, walking past the checkout counters, customer service, and the end of aisle display stands.

Lyn looked around in amazement. She had been in adult stores before, notably in her younger days in Vegas and Colorado, but not like this.

Like a little kid being dragged by their parents through a store, Diane had Lyn by the hand as they walked past rows of joy jellies, dildo's, inflatable dolls, and more. The ladies headed toward the left rear of the store.

"Let's start here in our girl's day of shopping," Diane squealed as a giddy schoolgirl buying her first prom dress.

The ladies walked over the threshold of the fetish department. Lyn looked around and saw leather, lace, whips, and crosses of wood, chains, and other interesting items.

Diane called Lyn over. "Lyn over here for a sec."

Lyn walked over to Diane and they both stood before a wide variety of collars, some studded, some leather, but collars none the less.

Diane grabbed a leather collar and handed it to Lyn, "Put it on."

Lyn placed the collar around her neck and Diane snapped it in place.

"No, too plain. We need something special for my special friend," Diane said as she perused the many models and styles before them.

Diane grabbed another collar one with black leather and rounded studs, two inches wide with a snap attachment in the back.

Diane handed the collar to Lyn. Lyn accepted the collar as much as she accepted her fate and put the collar around her neck, snapping it in place.

Diane looked Lyn over and said, "Stand in front of the mirror."

They moved to the mirror and they looked at Lyn's blond hair, green t-shirt, black shorts and black studded leather collar.

"Take the shirt off," ordered Diane.

Lyn stood motionless a second too long.

"I said take off the shirt blondie," Diane snapped at Lyn.

Lyn looked around and lifted the shirt over her head. The image in the mirror had Lyn standing topless with the collar and shorts on.

"You look in great in black," Diane complimented Lyn.

Absent-mindedly Lyn responded with, "Thank you."

Diane laughed at Lyn's response and gave her next order, "Drop the shorts."

Lyn stood there and replied, "There are people in this store and they'll see me."

12