Girls Day Out Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, what's your point honey? This is a sex shop. People are encouraged to be naked in here, so drop 'em," Diane replied.

For the second time today, Lyn stripped for her neighbor.

Once again, Lyn hooked her thumbs into the spandex and pushed them down her legs, bending at the hips giving a great ass and legs shot to the mirror and any else that may have been looking.

The image in the mirror changed again. Lyn was completely naked except the studded black collar around her neck.

"Now, how about an outfit. What's your pleasure or preference Lynie, leather or pvc?" as Diane asked for Lyn's opinion.

Diane picked out a short black leather skirt and bra. "Try it on," ordered Diane.

Lyn looked for a changing room. "Lynie, I know you're blond, but there are no changing rooms here. You're naked now and here, so try it on," Diane tried to be soothing but her patience was wearing thin with Lyn.

Lyn wrapped the skirt around her and found a zipper on her left hip to close the material. Lyn looked at the bra and noticed that it was 34 B, far too small to hold her 36 C bosom in place.

"Diane, this won't fit, it's too small," Lyn mentioned to Diane.

"It's supposed to be bitch," Diane snarled.

Lyn put the bra on feeling the snug fit against her skin.

"Great! Now let's look for some accessories," Diane excitedly said.

Diane led the charge across the fetish section to the shoes and stockings. Lyn stood in place wearing a leather bra that accentuated her already large bust and a leather skirt that was an inch below her ass. If Lyn were to bend over, everyone could see those muscular, tanned cheeks.

Diane turned around and, talking as though they were two old friends shopping at Saks, "Are you coming or not? There is so much to see and try on!"

Diane found a clerk in the shoe department and gave a few orders, "Right away Diane!" the clerk responded and trundled off to the stacks of fetish footwear.

He returned with three different boxes.

"Have a seat Lynie so Larry can check your foot size and help you into the boots and shoes," Diane ordered Lyn.

Lyn hesitated sitting down knowing that as soon as she sat down, her leather skirt would ride up revealing all of her naked charms.

"Honey, I've seen it all. Diane runs all of her girlfriends through here," as Larry tried to ease Lyn's apprehension.

Lyn moved mechanically to the red leather chair and sat down, keeping her knees together. "She's a tough one Diane," Larry remarked to Diane.

Diane stood over the pair and just smiled. Lyn kept her eyes focused on the floor, avoiding eye contact with both. Lyn felt Diane's glare boring down on her blond head, scanning her body looking for blemishes to humiliate her on.

Larry was a happy camper. He whistled a happy tune as he helped Lyn slip into the thigh-high black leather boots. Lyn tried as best as she could to keep her legs together but could not due to the length and style of boot that she was putting on. Larry enjoyed the scenery and view. In Larry's mind, one thing kept flashing as he saw Lyn's shaved and exposed crotch: Paradise.

After some struggling, Lyn and Larry decided to try another pair of slightly larger boots.

Larry brought out another pair of boots and they fit like a charm. As Larry rubbed his chin, he thought to himself, too bad these were not a bad fit also, because he sure enjoyed the show.

Diane, reading Larry's mind, whispered in his ear, "Should I take her around the corner?"

Larry lifted his right eyebrow and replied, "Think she deserves it?"

They both giggled like school kids on the playground.

Lyn stood in the three-way mirror modeling her leather outfit from head-to-toe. She looked stunning with her blond hair around her shoulders. The black leather looked absolutely striking against her tanned and fit body. The neck collar glistened in the stores lights.

As Lyn stood there, other shoppers looked at the six foot blond in the shoe department. One passerby commented, "Absolutely stunning!"

Her companion replied, "Too bad she belongs to Diane." A sigh and collective groan was expressed by the two sex shoppers.

Diane had a shopping cart full of thigh-high stockings, jellies, and vibrators.

"Lyn, be a dear and push the cart over to the jewelry section," Diane told Lyn.

Lyn got behind the cart and began to push. Whether Diane did it on purpose or not, Lyn wound up pushing the cart with the loose and clanky front wheel. As Lyn pushed the cart, it made more noise, that in Lyn's mind, everyone was staring at her in her black outfit and collar.

Lyn entered the jewelry department and noticed all of the jewelry cases. From a distance, it looked as any other jewelry section of a store. Upon closer examination, one could see tongue posts, clit rings, and a variety of other items from basic to diamond studded.

Overhead on the PA system, an unseen announcer offered a bargain to those shoppers looking for a 'red light' special. Lyn saw a red light swirling in the toys department. The announcer was informing the shoppers of the special. "Vibrators and jelly dildo's. You know you can never have enough especially with the holidays just around the corner and friends stopping by. We've got a three-for one red-light special going on now in the toys department. Buy one, get two free, and, hey, and don't forget the batteries!"

"We'll be going there soon enough. If you're really good, maybe you can pick out a sybian attachment," Diane said as she patted Lyn's right facial cheek.

Diane moved on to a counter and started perusing the wares. There was jewelry for nipples, tongues, noses, ears, and of course, clitoris's. Diane kept moving between the nipple and clitoris glass cases.

Lyn walked up to her shopping girlfriend and noticed the paraphernalia. Her eyes widened when Diane pointed at a series of diamond clit rings. Diane pointed at three or four and said, "Let's have a look at these."

Lyn gasped and brought her hand to her mouth. "You've got to be kidding. No way! It's too painful and this little game is getting out of hand," exclaimed Lyn, near tears and looking for away out.

Diane reached over the counter and grabbed the red phone on the pillar. The next thing Lyn heard was Diane's voice over the PA system. "Glory in jewelry, glory in jewelry."

Lyn did not understand the code but soon saw three large men and Larry enter the jewelry area.

One of the four big as barn-door security guards spoke, "You'll have to strip out of the outfit before your leave the retail area or it will be considered to be shop lifting and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

With the final comment, he flipped his badge at Diane and said, "Now please remove the collar, bra, skirt and boots m'am."

Diane was enjoying the morning. Lyn was continued to be shocked at every turn. Lyn looked shell shocked, not knowing what to expect next. Lyn unclipped the collar and stripped out of her clothes in the jewelry section with Diane telling Lyn, "Don't worry Lyn, I'll wait here for you with your new outfit."

The four men surrounded Lyn and Diane told her to follow Larry and the nice men.

Scared, Lyn did as she was told. They entered a doorway that was marked 'Private' and walked down a hallway lit by blacklight.

Larry stopped in front of a wooden door painted black. Lyn could hear some sounds coming from behind the door.

Larry, looking at Lyn said, "I really like you and I want you to be ok. Diane can be pretty nasty but she does treat most of her employees well. Unfortunately, your not an employee, you are a possession."

Those words hit Lyn like a ton of bricks. Her shoulders slumped as Larry opened the door. Employee? Diane was puzzled.

Larry further explained, "Diane and Mickey own this place and a few other truck stops."

Lyn never heard Larry. Instead, Lyn looked in and saw a dimly lit room. A nearly naked woman was bent over at the waist, her ass against one wall and her face near another.

Lyn looked through the tears in her eyes at a woman that was sucking a monster cock through a hole in the wall. Her body moved back and forth, her ass bumping into one wall, then her body moved forward taking the dick in her mouth nearly to her tonsils.

"Martha, ohmygod, Martha, is that you?" Lyn nearly screamed. One of the strong men came behind Lyn and grabbed her upper arms.

Lyn recognized the cocksucker as one of Diane's minions that often and openly disagreed with Diane.

Martha looked over at Lyn, tilting her head as she sucked on the huge cock that stuck through the wall. Martha moved forward and backward. Lyn finally noticed that another huge cock was sticking through the wall behind Martha's ass. She was being fucked by another dick doggystyle.

Martha moved her mouth away from the dick just as it exploded its load. Martha was not quick enough and most of it shot into her mouth and the last spurt hit her right cheek. She tried to spit the load out but one of the security guards yelled, "Martha!" and she wiped the cum from her face with her right index finger and placed it in her mouth with the rest of the anonymous man's cum and swallowed the load.

Lyn stood there naked, amazed, and mesmerized by the scene.

Martha continued to work her ass back against the wall riding for all she was worth. Martha, hands on her knees, worked her backside against the wall, grinding her pussy and ass against the huge penis.

A few minutes later, there was some noise from the booth in front of Martha. A few seconds later, a black dick ten inches long was hanging out of the gloryhole. Martha leaned over and began to lick the head and shaft before she started to suck it. Martha began to pump her head on the monster, finally taking it all the way down to the wall board. A blissful groan came through the sheetrock. Martha gagged on the huge cock in her mouth.

As saliva dripped from Martha's mouth, the man in her pussy moaned and he deposited his load inside of Martha. The man's used cock slid out of Martha with a slight sucking sound that was quite audible to Lyn. Lyn looked down and saw a puddle of something on the floor near Martha's ass. Lyn wondered how many guys had fucked Martha today.

Lyn began to worry that she was Diane's next fuck toy and gloryhole girl in this truck stop cum retail house of ill repute.

Martha moved forward and knelt before the gloryhole in front of her and began to work her oral magic on the ten inch wonder in her mouth.

From behind Lyn, another six foot six security guard whispered into Lyn's ear, "If you don't want to become a cum bucket, you better cooperate with Diane. Otherwise, you'll be getting a lot of protein."

Larry turned Lyn around and led her back to the retail area, specifically the jewelry department. Quietly, they walked back along the dimly lit hallway to the doorway to retail fun. Lyn felt relieved that she was leaving the blacklight area for the red-light special area.

The group returned to the counter where they left Diane.

Diane turned and acted as though Lyn and her posse were gone for only a blink of an eye.

"Lyn, I think your might like some of the jewelry. What do you think of these?" Diane held up two silver circles, two inches in diameter.

Lyn thought to herself that there is no way that those rings will fit through her vagina lips. Being a smart-ass, she replied to Lyn, "They are about the same size as my nipples."

Diane looked at Lyn and clarified, "They are for your pierced ears you blond airhead, not for your tits, tongue, or clit."

Lyn looked relieved until Diane moved the velour tray in front of Lyn. "One of these will be in your clit. Pick one out honey. One will be in your clit very shortly."

Lyn looked at the dark blue velour board that had three small bars, one with a diamond in it.

The PA system crackled into life. "Attention Poonannie shoppers, a red light special in the jewelry department in five minutes, I repeat, a red light special in the jewelry department in five minutes."

Lyn stared at the items on the velour. She had no clue what one to pick. She could only focus on the thought that someone else will be seeing her spread legs and open her charms for their pleasure.

"Dr. Jones is ready now," a blond bimbo in a plastic nurses outfit announced to the group. The bimbo led the way through the department to a glass door. The nurse opened the door for Lyn and they walked through together, leaving the entourage behind.

Lyn looked around the room and saw a gyno-exam table, stirrups, stainless steel tray with sterilized packaged instruments, and closed blinds.

Finally, Lyn thought to herself as she looked at the blinds, there is some privacy.

The nurse introduced herself to Lyn. "Hi Lyn, my name is Sue. I will be assisting Dr. Jones today but we do need to do a few things before, you know," Sue explained to Lyn, giggling and jiggling her ample breasts in the too small, too tight white plastic nurses outfit.

"Hop up on the exam table Lyn," Sue told Lyn. Lyn moved over to the table sat down.

"Ever been through a gyno-exam Lyn? Well I need you to recline, feet in the stirrups and open your legs for the doctor," Sue completed her complicated instructions to Lyn.

Lyn did as requested and assumed the pelvic exam position. She looked around the room and noticed a sign above the door, Dr. Jones OB-Gyn, How can we cervix you?

Cute, real cut. Lyn also noticed the table was slightly higher than her normal Gyn's table.

The door opened and Dr. Jones walked in smoking a cigarette, ash across the front of his white lab coat.

Sue had the diamond clit ring prepared and Dr. Jones mechanically pulled his roller stool between Lyn's spread and open thighs.

"Good, good, I see she is shaved. Have you sterilized the area nurse?" Dr. Jones inquired.

A giggling nurse responded in the affirmative, "Yes doctor."

Sue began to rub a sterilization product on Lyn's clitoral area. Lyn felt the cooling sensation and her clit began to feel slightly numb.

"You may feel a slight numbing in and around your clit, this is normal. If you feel any discomfort during the procedure, there are side hand grips for you to hold onto. Do not in any way touch or grab your crotch during the procedure," Dr. Jones explained.

As Dr. Jones completed his sentence, Sue drew the blinds up and open. Lyn gasped as she a viewing stand of forty or fifty people sitting outside the glass looking in at her,legs spread, and a purported doctor manipulating her vagina.

The distraction of the nurse opening the blinds changed Lyn's focus from the doctor to all those people looking and pointing at her. She could not hear what they were saying but they were definitely looking and talking about her.

A sharp pain in her crotch nearly caused Lyn to leap off the table. Rather than moving or grabbing the doctor, Lyn grabbed the side handles. Lyn's head jerked back into the table and her legs stiffened.

Through the glass, Lyn could hear the crowd ooh and ah at the sight before them.

Dr. Jones stood up and wiped away the little bit of blood that was on Lyn's clit and proudly showed off his latest piercing to the crowd at Poonannies. The crowd erupted in to applause.

Lyn was stunned. She looked down and saw a diamond hanging on a ring that went in one side of her clit and out the other.

"You can touch it," a smiling Dr. Jones told Lyn. "At the checkout counter, they may have a hard time scanning the bar code," Dr. Jones continued, "so you may have to stand over the screen and squat down if they don't have the mobile wand."

Lyn reached down and gently touched the diamond dangling off her clit then the ring. She gently tugged on the diamond, feeling pain and pleasure simultaneously.

To be continued...

12