Girls, Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vespa69
vespa69
117 Followers

She smiled, gazing into Ashley's awed eyes, then down at Ashley's legs, still clad in those high leather boots. She drew her gaze up slowly, relishing in Ashley's long legs, slender waist, and perfectly shaped breasts.

"Let's keep the boots on. Ashley, you are... stunning." Still holding both of Ashley's hands, Beth helped her step out of her panties, and pulled her gently further into the room. They ended up back beside Beth's bed, and they drew together to kiss and touch in another embrace. Jennifer came up behind Ashley and ran her hands over Ashley's pert little ass and lower back.

Instead of going for the bed, Beth pulled Ashley down and laid her down gently on the fake sheepskin rug. As Beth lowered her, one hand around the back of her neck, Ashley looked up at Beth with her eyes full of trust and eagerness. Laying back on the rug, Ashley purred in approval as the soft white strands enveloped her, tickling her shoulders and back, little feelers caressing her ass and up her slit a bit, causing her wet pussy to tense slightly in response. She lay with her legs apart, knees bent, feet on the rug, with Beth kneeling between them.

Beth slid down until she was on her elbows and knees, head poised in front of Ashley's pussy. It was open slightly, and the lips were bare - only a small tuft of curly red hair above her clit. She slid her hands underneath Ashley's ass, raising her sex closer to the lips of her mouth, and then planted a firm, gently sucking kiss on Ashley's clit. Ashley exhaled audibly. Beth kissed it again, this time staying down, again sucking gently, gently, gently, then her tongue slipped out and over Ashley's pussy, and her mouth was open, wet and massaging. Ashley arched her back and threw her head back against the rug, mouth open and eyes shut tight in pleasure. A tiny moan escaped her.

Jennifer, standing above them, could not stay out of this fantasy any longer. It was a beautiful sight - Ashley writhing on the rug with Beth eating her out, her shapely little behind waving in the air. Jennifer also got down on her hands and knees behind Beth, and Beth could feel Jennifer's nose in her crack and her warm breath on her portruding little pussy. Jennifer began licking and digging into her folds, and for a few all too brief moments, Beth found herself improbrably the middle link of a white hot chain of lesbian lust. She imagined the pleasure coursing in through her pussy, up through her body, and out through her slurping mouth.

After half a minute, Jennifer backed out and onto her knees. She inched close behind and to the left of Beth, brushing her crotch against the curve of Beth's butt. Jennifer spread Beth's cheeks with her right hand and began firmly massaging her pussy, now with a full view of the effects of her hand on the hot action unfolding on the floor in front of her.

Ashley had opened her eyes again and propped herself up on her elbows. She was watching as Beth pushed her mouth repeatedly against her mound. Beth darted her eyes up, saw Ashley watching in amazement, and pulled her mouth back a little. She extended her long pointy tongue and parted Ashley's labia, teasing the folds with a little left-right motion. Ashley continued watching, spellbound, as Beth's wet glistening tongue traced down in the pink between Ashley's pussy lips, slipping, sliding up and down, up and down the entire length of her pussy. Beth withdrew her tongue slightly, and a thin strand of saliva and Ashley's own sweet juices drew out between tongue and pussy.

Beth applied her tongue back, now with the tip on Ashley's clit. She rotated the tip of her tongue in tiny circles, sending shockwaves through Ashley's body. Ashley's feet drifted off the floor as she raised her knees up, spreading herself wider for Beth's attentions. Beth gripped her ass harder and raised Ashley's centre of gravity higher. Her tongue slid down and around Ashley's tight little hole and she began easing the tip of tongue inside. Gradually, the resistance subsided, and Beth was slowly able to work a considerable length of her tongue into Ashley's hole. The hot, textured vaginal walls of Ashley's pussy gripped and tugged at Beth's tongue, rhythmic and eager. Little involuntary spasms wracked Ashley's midsection.

"Oh. Yeah. Eat me." Ashley surprised herself with the words escaping from her own mouth.

Both amazed at Beth's enthusiasm, Jennifer and Ashley caught each others glances and gazed deep into each other's eyes. Jennifer felt something stir inside her as Ashley continued to stare at her, her expression hardening and growing more confident. Beth continued to press herself against Jennifer's hand and lick at Ashley, oblivious to the sudden silence.

Ashley's eyes sparkled and narrowed in invitation. Her lips parted, and the very tip of her wet little tongue traced her upper lip slowly. Jennifer nodded in understanding.

"Come here," whispered Ashley.

Jennifer stood up, excitement flushing through her body. She tiptoed over and behind Ashley's head. Jennifer got down on her hands and knees and lowered her face so that it was upside down in front of Ashley's. Ashley was conflicted - Beth's tongue had her dancing on the edge, but at the same time she was trying very hard to convey how much she wanted Jennifer. So sweet, so enticing, thought Jennifer.

Smiling, Jennifer kissed her - the sensations of the surfaces of their tongues in direct contact shocked both of them. They kissed hungrily, gently biting each other's lips and tasting each other. Jennifer crawled forward, upside down, and they found each other's breasts with their mouths, licking and suckling each other. Ashley was delighted by the feeling of Jennifer's nipple hardening between her lips, as she gently sucked at one of her dangling breasts.

Crawling forward even further, Jennifer ended upright on her knees, stradling Ashley's chest, backwards. She looked down over her shoulder to meet Ashley's awed gaze.

"Are you ready?" asked Jennifer.

"Yes," breathed Ashley.

Slowly, Jennifer sat on Ashley's face. Ashley opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, as Jennifer's soft, tender flesh covered it softly. Running her tongue down Jennifer's clit and up into her slit, she tasted pussy for the very first time - and Jennifer tasted so nice! Ashley breathed in deeply, her nose buried in Jennifer's recesses, and began to lick rhythmically, her lips wet and moist with saliva.

Jennifer could feel her little tongue underneath her and shut her eyes in pleasure. This was far beyond her wildest dreams.

Beth, still eating out Ashley, paused and raised herself up on her knees, surveying the spectacle before her. Jenn, eyes still shut, had her mouth open in ecstasy, and her sleek dark brown hair was wild all around her head, tousled from their lovemaking. She had never looked so beautiful to Beth. And there she was, bobbing slightly up and down as she rode on Ashley's face.

Jennifer opened her eyes and smiled at Beth, exhilarated. Seeing that Ashley's pussy was free, Jennifer seized upon the opportunity and lowered her face to continue where Beth had left off. She dove her tongue into Ashley's slit, tasting her for the first time, and slurped at the juices now flowing copiously from it. Beth let them eat each other out for a while, hungry and eager in their hot sixty-nine. Ashley now had her legs way up, knees up almost to her shoulders as she jack-knifed her body. Jennifer held them up with her arms in front of Ashley's thighs as she jammed her tongue into her pussy - simultaneously grinding her own pussy down on Ashley's quick mischievous mouth.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh..." they grunted in rhythm.

Beth touched the back of Jennifer's head, making her look up from her task.

"I have an idea," said Beth.

Reluctantly, she lowered Ashley's legs and raised herself up, still sitting on Ashley's relentless mouth. But she had seen the twinkle in Beth's eyes and knew that this would be good.

Beth shifted over beside Jennifer and kissed her, tasting Ashley's pre-cum in her mouth. Then she turned around and straddled Ashley as well, her back brushing against Jennifer's breasts. She grabbed the backs of Ashley's knees and bent her leather-boot clad legs up again so that she could see Ashley's pussy. Standing up, she bent over completely, with a cheerleader's limberness, laying her palms on the sheepskin rug in front of Ashley's bottom. She lowered her mouth so that it was right in front of Ashley's sopping pussy and dove in.

Jennifer found herself, mouth agape in astonishment, looking right into Beth's spread pussy. Beth was up on balls of her feet, standing almost completely upright, the muscles in her beautiful legs tensed and quivering slightly. Jennifer pulled back on the the front of her knees to steady her. Needing no further prompting, Jennifer pressed her face against Beth's sex, completing a nearly impossible triangle of hot mouths on dripping wet pussy.

Ashley, still buried under Jennifer, quickened her pace. She had been titillated by the hot exchanging of tongues on her pussy earlier. From her vantage point, she could see up past the small of Jennifer's smooth back, and glimpsed Jennifer's head buried between Beth's ass cheeks. Ashley felt a warm flush run through her - this whole scene was hotter than anything she had ever come close to imagining.

Already, Ashley had had more pleasure than she could handle, and finally, as she felt Beth's hot little tongue slipping in and out of her pussy and over her clit, Ashley knew she was close to cumming and would not be able to hold it in any longer...

Beth began bucking harder and harder against Jennifer's mouth, until Jennifer could finally take no more. Bringing her hands up, Jennifer plunged two fingers of each hand deep into Beth's hole and slid her tongue hard against her clit.

Almost immediately, Beth began to cum. Jets of white girl-cum squirted out of her pussy and all over Jennifer's face. Jennifer let droplets of it splash into her open mouth.

At the same time, waves of orgasm tore through Ashley's body. The flush of hot sex filled all her senses, and she felt herself going over the edge of a giant waterfall. Her scream of climax was muffled in Jenn's pussy.

Beth, barely aware of what was happening in her own fog of orgasm, waited until the spasms in Ashley's pussy subsided. She collapsed forward, as Jennifer's fingers slid out of her pussy. She curled onto her side in a fetal position on the sheepskin rug, smiling. So... incredible.

Jennifer, still perched on Ashley's mouth, wiped the cum off her face and smiled back at her. She was hotter than she had ever been in her life, and she could feel the telltale tingle of her own orgasm building. But Ashley would have to work for it.

"Come on baby, you can make me cum," she said. Ashley re-quickened her pace. Jennifer sat back upright on Ashley's face. She closed her eyes and licked her lips as she placed the palms of her hands on the small of her arched back. She started bobbing gently up and down, appearing to balance her weight finely on the point of Ashley's tongue.

Ashley, almost done recovering from her orgasm, felt a new excitement at the thought of eliciting an orgasm from another girl. She reached her hands up and caressed Jennifer's shapely breasts, running her fingers over her hard nipples. As Jennifer pressed down harder on her face, Ashley began darting her tongue in and out of her mouth more steadily and firmly. The tip of her tongue slid through the slit between the lips of Jennifer's pussy and against her clit, wet and slippery. Back and forth, back and forth.

Jenn was almost there. Beth watched as Jenn flirted with the edges of her orgasm. Her eyes remained closed and her mouth was open in pleasure, lips glistening.

"I'm going to cum... mmm... I'm cumming! Oh! Yes! I'm cumming!"

Jennifer threw her head back, mouth wide open, and lost herself in the climax. She was cumming, cumming, cumming. Heat - sex - tongue - girls - eating her out. Time stopped as she felt her essence overwhelmed by white hot ecstacy. After what could have been an eternity, slowly she felt each of her senses return. First, the sensation of Ashley's tongue lapping the juices deep inside her pussy. Then the sound of her own laboured breathing, returning to normal. Finally, the musky aroma of sex and three girls cumming together in the room. She opened her eyes.

Beth lay there in front of her, propped up on an elbow, grinning.

Jennifer eased herself off Ashley's mouth, and crawled forward on he hands and knees. She kissed Beth gently, both of them giggling. She turned around, and gazing at Ashley's contented look, her smile softened. Jennifer leaned over and looked deep into her eyes. "Thank you," she said, before pressing her mouth against Ashley's, tongues mingling, the taste of Jennifer's own pussy still on Ashley's lips. After long, tender moments, she withdrew. Ashley looked up at her with pure adoration.

Jennifer lay herself down on the rug beside Ashley, and they cuddled into each other's arms. Beth crawled up to join them, and they let the next few minutes melt away into the afternoon sun - kissing gently, whispering sweet nothings, caressing with hands and knees and feet, giggling as they casually dipped fingers into each other's warm wet pussies. They were relaxed and wet and open, after coming down from their orgasmic highs, and there was a mutual feeling of elation, that they trusted each other completely.

Beth ended up spooning Ashley from behind, gently brushing her flowing red hair and nuzzling the back of her neck. Jennifer was on the other side, sandwiching Ashley between them. A lull of contented quiet passed over them, and Beth slid her hand down Ashley's side and began fondling her butt. Ashley was curled up, and Beth smiled as her hands moved over Ashley's shapely round cheeks. So smooth and soft.

With three fingers, Beth dipped her fingers between Ashley's cheeks and began massaging her sex. Ashley murmured in approval. Beth eased her middle finger inside, and Ashley gripped it tight. Biting Ashley's shoulder slightly, Beth began to pump it in and out - she drew her finger out so that only the tip was inside, then pushed it slowly back in to her knuckle, then back out again.

"Oooohhh... That's right Beth."

Jennifer smiled, laying on her side facing Ashley. With her hand beneath Ashley's head, they drew together and began making out. Their lips were salty and wet and tasty. Their breasts were pressed together, and their nipples hardened once again.

Jennifer felt the rhythm in Ashley's body starting up again as Beth continued to finger fuck her steadily from behind. Jennifer slid one of her own hands down the front of Ashley's body as they made out, and rested the tips of her fingers on the top of Ashley's pulsing mound. She took up the rhythm too, and began rubbing Ashley's clit with mounting pressure.

Ashley felt the familiar tingle creep up her neck, and arched her back as the fingers of her two girlfriends worked magic inside her. She could feel the heat of their bodies pressed on both sides of her. Jennifer's beautiful breasts heaved against her own, and she imagined Beth behind her, that cute, perky little blonde with her bright blue eyes and contagious smile. That same adorable sweetheart was now the one licking her earlobe as she pumped her finger in and out of Ashley's hot pleasure-filled hole.

She was so wet she could hear the finger going in and out now. Jennifer's fingers on her clit were also sending little electric shocks throughout her body. She opened her mouth and little tiny gasps escaped as the rhythm overtook her. Her whole body began to shudder as gentle waves of orgasm washed over her, again and again and again.

Jennifer smiled as she held Ashley's shuddering body. Beth felt the wet slick gush out onto her hand, and kept pumping her finger in and out until the clenching in Ashley's vagina subsided. Sighing contentedly, she began to withdraw her finger.

"Don't stop," commanded Ashley, her voice strong and determined.

She looked into Jennifer's big brown eyes. Jennifer looked back questioningly, and the corner of her smile curled in understanding. Ashley nodded.

"Beth, put another finger in," Jennifer said.

Surprised, Beth easily slid her index finger in beside her middle finger, feeling the walls of Ashley's pussy tighten in approval. She started to pump them in and out again, aided by Ashley's slick juices. Jennifer started her fingers on Ashley's clit.

Ashley gazed at Jennifer in awe. She wanted this. She wanted this more than anything. She wanted Beth pressed up against her from behind, her tiny pink nipples grazing her back, grunting in her cute little voice as she rammed two fingers into Ashley's sopping wet hole. She wanted Jennifer, gorgeous Jennifer, with her luxurious long dark hair, her long sensual eyelashes, her petite slender nose, and those beautiful, expressive red lips. Glistening and wet, with the tip of her pink tongue rubbing against them, as she concentrated on the expert movements of her hand against Ashley's pulsating clit.

Jennifer reached down a little further, still rubbing Ashley's clit, but now the tips of her fingers slid against Beth's portruding fingers, passionately pumping deep into Ashley's pussy, slick and slippery with cum.

Ashley felt her girlfriends' fingers mingling frantically underneath her, pushing and rubbing and sliding against her hot wet sex, and opened her sparkling green eyes wide. As she arched her back and clenched her fists, she had some semi-conscious sense of the magnitude of what was to come. As her vision began to black out, she heard the hot wet sounds of Beth's fingers slamming in and out of her hole at a feverish pitch, as Jennifer's fingers pressed harder and harder against every part of her clit and wet pussy. And then... and then...

SHE WAS CUMMING!! She threw her head back, eyes shut tight and her mouth open as wide as it could go in a glorious silent scream of immeasurable ecstasy! SHE WAS CUMMING!! And she thrust out her chest as a million explosions wracked her soft, milky white body. SHE WAS CUMMING!! And she felt a flood of hot girl-cum course through her pussy and around Beth's and Jenn's fingers. And Ashley's consciousness faded away in the waves upon waves of endless orgasm.

vespa69
vespa69
117 Followers
12