Girls Just want to Have Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
If you men only knew...
3.3k words
3.67
13.7k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3: If you men only knew...

***

We had got to know Erika while in Germany. She was a documentary film maker with a growing reputation. She wanted to focus on Buddhism and Indian culture, and it was thus that she made the acquaintance of Poonam the intellectual. The two women hit it off with a rare connection of minds.

Erika was the epitome of the modern sophisticated European woman. From a family which was counted as among the elite in Frankfurt, she was highly intelligent and highly educated, working towards a PhD when she could find the time from making documentaries. She spoke seven languages, including a passable mastery of Sanskrit. While dedicated and focused, she was truly a free spirit in her mind. Her perspective was the very opposite of dogmatic or prejudiced. Needless to add, she was highly emancipated when it came to her love life and her sex life, and she made no secret of her attitudes in any of those respects. Or of her nonstop adventures on that front.

Both Poonam and I were new to Europe, and we relished the openness of European culture. We found that this included the ability to discuss any subject under the sun in a dispassionate and logically rigorous way. At one cocktail party, I found myself discussing second and third wave feminism and sex positive attitudes with Erika. By some unknown path we ended up discussing the relative merits of Viagra and Cialis for casual use by our age group.

"There is no doubt that both Viagra and Cialis have a positive impact on the quality of the experience." she said, with a thoughtful sip of her wine.

"Indeed yes." I said.

"Speaking as a woman" she continued. " the benefits clearly take the form of increased girth and stiffness, and perhaps even an increase in length of the male organ, apart from the obvious opportunity to increase the duration of the interaction."

"But which is more effective?" I asked, taking a swig from my own glass.

"Between the two, my personal opinion is that Cialis increases the girth and stiffness to a more pronounced extent than Viagra. Length increase is difficult to measure, as you will appreciate. Since the effect of Viagra lasts for six hours and Cialis for twenty four, I would recommend Cialis for the weekend."

"Ah, so." I said, nodding my head sagely.

We might as well have been discussing the relative chances of the SPD and the CDU in the next general elections!

Physically, Erika was a dark blond, with dark blue eyes and a wide, generous mouth that could laugh loud enough to stop the conversation in a room if she wanted. Five foot seven, with an athletic frame that showed off long strong legs and slim hips. Topping it was a shapely bosom that was just a little on the small side, and which as Poonam found out, did not mandate a bra except for giving shape to a dress. Her face was arrestingly beautiful, with a clear complexion that rarely wore any makeup, and a bone structure that the camera loved.

I found Erika's striking beauty to be incredibly sexy. Not to put too fine a point upon it, she effortlessly generated an erection in me whenever we met, as I imagine she did with thousands of other men. I knew she liked me and sensed perhaps more, and Poonam once archly told me that she was considering keeping Erika away because she was clearly attracted to me.

As it turned out, Erika and I ran into each other by accident when we were both travelling to Munich. Since she had a couple of hours to kill before she took the ICE back to Frankfurt, we decided to have a drink, which turned out to be about three instead of one. Thus it was on the station platform, with about ten minutes to go, that she swayed towards me by accident and I folded her in an embrace and kissed her. She responded immediately and our tongues were soon feeling each other out as our bodies pressed together. Then she broke the kiss.

"No, Ashok. I'm going to take my train and you go back to your hotel."

She did not respond to my calls for almost a month. I learned she was on location in Turkey and Greece with a short holiday at the end.

It was she who called up and spoke after her return.

"We should meet and talk, Ashok. Coffee this time."

When we met, she came straight to the point.

"Ashok, it was unfortunate that our last meeting ended the way it did."

"I'm sorry." I said lamely. " I got carried away. It was wrong of me, and I apologize."

"Don't feel guilty." she said. "There is a lot of sexual energy between us. I have known it for a long time. So we should not feel guilty about how we react to each other. But you are Poonam's husband and I am her close friend. It would be disrespectful to her and to each other to get involved in a relationship."

"I understand and agree completely." I said.

"But since we have this sexual energy, it should not go to waste. And since I have a - how do you say - very kinky mind, I have an idea." and here she smiled widely.

"No, it's not a menage a trois I was thinking of." she continued." I don't think any of us is ready for that, although it could be fun" and she winked.

"What I am planning to do is to be that one friend of yours who tells you everything in the fullest detail from time to time. And you can take the sexual energy from that back to your life with Poonam, and I to whoever I am with at that time."

"I don't understand." I said.

"For example" she said."I've just come back from a trip to Turkey and Greece. At the end I had taken a short holiday on one of those 4 night conducted bus tours, just to relax. On the bus there was an unusually attractive guide. You know, the one who stands in front and explains the sights using a microphone."

"The bus was not full, and since there were couples and families and I was the only single woman, I had decided to sit at the very back of the bus. He could see me from where he stood, and I could make out that his eyes rested on me for just a little longer than the others. He was not a handsome guy, but he was fit and strong and there was something in his eyes. And he had a lovely deep voice."

"I was wearing a short sundress, so he could see a lot of my legs. After some time, I crossed my legs a little slowly. I wondered if her could see my panties. Apparently he had, because he smiled briefly at me looking straight into my eyes. So I smiled back."

"We kept up this silent flirtation the whole afternoon. At dinner that night, I walked up to him and complimented him on how well he did his jobs. He thanked and then very boldly let his eyes move down to my breasts and then slowly up again. I decided not to waste any time and told him my room number."

"Do you understand what I mean by telling you everything, Ashok? Are you liking this?"

"Yes" I said hoarsely.

"i thought you would. That night he came to my room and we made the most incredible love. He was particularly good with his tongue, I can tell you. But I like - how do you say - well equipped men, and he was equipped like a centaur, and certainly knew how to use it. As for his stamina, he could have competed in any marathon and won. Dawn was breaking by the time he left."

"When we got onto the bus that morning, I once again took the last seat. When we had spent some time and everybody was relaxed and listening to him, I saw him looking at me. And then I parted my legs a little and let me see my panties. I saw his answering quick smile. But this time I stayed that way."

"Then I slowly put one hand inside my dress and onto my breast and rubbed my nipple. He stumbled over a couple of words when I did that. I kept that up for some time, all the while looking straight at him. After a while I moved my hand down to the hem of my dress and slowly moved it upwards to my panties and stroked them. He stumbled over a couple of words again."

"That night when he came to my room, he fucked me hard and fast without any preliminaries. He said he had been thinking of nothing else the whole day."

"The next day, I moved the game up a notch. I wore no panties. When I parted my legs, he saw me and stumbled again over a couple of words. Later I moved my hand up and rubbed my clitoris. He stumbled again and stopped looking at me. His commentary that day was a little ragged.

"And so it continued over all the four nights. On the bus during the day, with me teasing him, and frenetic sex at night. I had wanted to relax and at the end I was more than relaxed, I was blissful"

"Are you turned on?" Erika asked me.

"What do you think?" I smiled.

'You know, when men say they give it hard, they usually mean with you know what. When women give it hard, it can also be with their voice. Do you want it harder?"

'This is ok for now." I managed.

"Are you still turned on? Then you should go and make love to your wife immediately. For me, there's someone who's going to be very surprised in a very short time." and she laughed richly and full throatedly.

That night, when we were lying contentedly after a steamy session, Poonam asked me what had happened to make me so passionate.

"Probably the great food we just had. Good German meat and vegetables and good German beer. Maybe its got an aphrodisiac somewhere in it. " I replied.

"Then we'll just have to eat more of it." said Poonam with a chuckle.

And that became my relationship with Erika. She would call me on the phone, and I had the time to listen in privacy, she would tell me the most intimate details of her exceptionally adventurous sex life. I learnt a lot I hadn't known simply by listening to her. And my sex with Poonam took on a new level of passion because of Erika and her adventures.

One evening Erika had come over for dinner to our place, on an evening when by coincidence our kids were at a sleepover. Since both women shared an intellectual bond, the talk was mostly serious. Over the after dinner coffee, the conversation turned inevitably to men and women and their relationships. Men had no clue, both the women agreed, about what women wanted in life.

"That's a rather old and tired argument." I said. " We're not in the 1950s, you know. Men have come a long way."

"Do you really think so?" asked Poonam.

"Absolutely." I replied. "I think most men are now much more sensitive to women."

"Rubbish." said Poonam tartly.

'Ok, let's test you." broke in Erika with a grin.

'Go ahead." I challenged.

"Name two movies which turn women on sexually." she said.

"Well, I can think of many." I started. "let me see, I would say that a film which turns women on is..." and my voice trailed off. For the life of me I couldn't think of a film which turned women on sexually. Romantically yes, but not sexually. The two women shrieked with laughter.

"You've just proved our point." chortled Poonam.

"Ok." I said. "You've proved your point. Now, just for my education, suppose you tell me which films turn you two on."

"I'll go first. But be warned, my language is going to be very explicit." said Erika. "Have you heard of a movie called The Greek Tycoon? It was the story of Aristotle Onassis and Jackie Kennedy."

"What?" I exclaimed. "That's a horrible film. It crashed at the box office."

"Yes" said Erika. "But there's a scene when Onassis, acted by Anthony Quinn, is having a huge fight with Jackie, acted by Jacqueline Bisset. She's absolutely sick of him and about to hit him and walk out, and he is equally angry. Then he steps up to her and presses his crotch into her, and she loses all her anger and just surrenders. Do you know why she does that? Because clearly Onassis is very well equipped, as they say, and she is totally enslaved by that. To a lot of women it's one of the biggest turn-ons they've ever seen."

"Because Onassis is well equipped, as you say?" I asked in disbelief.

The two women, unable to control their giggles at the look on my face, fell helplessly into each others arms on the couch and it took a few seconds for Erika to turn a bright blue eye to me.

"Yes. Sorry, Ashok, but many women, in fact most women I would say, like a man to be well built in that sense. But they will never say it out loud, because they don't want to hurt their man's ego. And you know that both Onassis and Anthony Quinn were reputed to be extremely well equipped in real life, right? In fact, during their honeymoon on their yacht, Onassis used to leave his cabin door open while making love to Jackie, so that his staff could take a look at what was happening. Everyone agreed that Jackie's screams of pleasure showed she had never had sex with a well-equipped man before."

Poonam was looking at me expressionlessly. I was silent for a moment.

"Well, what can I say. One lives and learns. And what about you, my darling? Which film turns you on?" I asked turning to Poonam.

"Shame on you for not knowing, Ashok." Poonam said but with a fond smile that took away the edge. "Remember that scene in Eyes Wide Shut, when Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman have smoked a joint and are having that conversation which the movie is all about? She asks her husband if he was sure that his female patients ever fantasized about him, and he answers definitely not, because women are not like that."

"Then Nicole says - If you men only knew! and proceeds to tell him about how she got so completely turned on by a single glance from a naval officer. I found that whole scene to be so arousing."

My mouth opened and closed, but nothing came out. That my wife, whom I thought I knew so well, had this side to her came as a complete revelation. Strangely, I was also aroused by what she had just said.

Erika immediately sensed the vibration. She got up and gathered her things to leave and said,

"It's time for me to leave you alone together." Poonam and I were in each others arms the moment the door closed, and the living room started to echo to the sounds of our sex.

Erika remained a close friend after we moved back to India after our Germany stint. Her film making forays brought her on occasion to India, where again she enjoyed one adventure after another. This included nearly causing a riot when she bathed nude in a pool in the Himalayas, which was considered to be sacred. She always made it a point to try and spend at least an evening with us, and such occasions were always filled with riotous laughter.

So when Poonam, now in Cairo, told me that Erika was visiting, I was delighted for her and more than a little regretful I couldn't be there. I was due to be travelling in the US for the week when Erika was visiting, including an offsite, so we were all in different places doing different things for some time.

As it turned out, my next trip to Cairo was somewhat delayed. When we settled down after my arrival, I asked about Erika's visit.

Unexpectedly, Poonam was silent for a long time.

"I don't know, Ashok." she said. "It was little weird. She was with some Egyptian guy, and I got to see her only for a short while after she arrived. She left for a Nile cruise on the same day. She left without meeting me again. And that's not all. I tried calling her after she returned to Germany, but she's suddenly become difficult to reach."

"That's not on." I said, a little upset. "She can't treat you like this."

"Maybe she's decided to move on in some way." said Poonam soothingly." Everybody does, you know. Nothing is permanent. When something like this happens, I always remember my favourite poem." and she recited it again:

"When these wild ecstasies shall be matured

Into a sober pleasure, when thy mind

Shall be a mansion for all lovely forms,

Thy memory be as a dwelling-place

For all sweet sounds and harmonies;"

"Let's just let it go." said Poonam. " We had great times. And now it's time for all of us to move on in life."

For some reason, I was not satisfied with her advice. For about three months or so I kept trying to reach out to Erika. At the end, I had to admit that Poonam was right. Erika would for the most part not call back. On the few occasions I did reach her, her responses were friendly enough on the surface, but the lack of interest in anything more was palpable.

'Time to move on." Poonam repeated. "Erika for me is now sweetly remembered sounds and harmonies."

We already had started to move on, in some unusual ways. For one, Poonam suddenly started preferring our old, easy, affectionate married sex with its two daily rules, to the intense exertions born out of our aching separations that had brightened her first year in Cairo. It was pleasant and reassuring somehow to be back together where we had been in Delhi.

For another, Poonam had decided to use her spare time to develop two new hobbies. One was painting. She said she suddenly found herself thinking creatively in abstract images and abstract colours, and decided to try her hand at the brush and easel. I thought her early efforts looked pretty good, and was pleasantly surprised to hear a couple of our expat friends praise her talent and encourage her to do more.

The other hobby she had taken up, much to my surprise, was belly dancing. She had enrolled for a class for expats, held twice a week, and had even invested in a costume. She said it was apparently great for weight control and general fitness, apart from, she added archly, infusing an appreciation of the sensual in the body.

"After all, darling" she grinned." when in Rome, do as the Romans do, right?"

And thus it was that the second year passed by pleasantly, and before we realized the speed at which it was happening, we were back in Delhi, all of us grown up somehow. My work took me all over the world, and the travel was so much I sometimes had to remind myself which city I was in when I awoke in the morning.

One such trip took me back from London to Delhi via Dubai. It was in Dubai airport that I ran into the Italian.

--