Girls Just want to Have Fun Ch. 05

Story Info
Seeing stars on a desert night.
3.7k words
4.08
7.5k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 5 : Seeing stars on a desert night.

---

We flew to Aswan by the early morning flight from Cairo, and did the Abu Simbel tour. Both of us were very excited, and not only because of my film project. Travelling in Egypt is always a wonderful experience, and we both intended to make the most of it. Poonam confided in me breathlessly "I've packed only western outfits. I'm waiting to see if people guess that I'm French, Italian or Spanish."

However, all through the morning, Poonam also kept giggling and teasing me about our conversation the previous evening. She'd dig me on my side with her elbow, indicate some man who was passing, and ask me if he would last five minutes or five hours according to me. She also kept muttering to me as we passed various men "level one, zero, two, five..." and so on.

I wasn't fooled. "Someone's been thinking a lot about it" I teased her back. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"And by the way" I continued with a wink at her. "I've got a small bag of presents for you, which you should keep on your bedside table in your cabin. Before you ask, they're the large size."

Poonam doubled up with laughter, but didn't say anything.

After Abu Simbel we were bussed to Lake Aswan, and after finishing that, we got on to the cruise ship. It was really very luxurious. Poonam and I had separate luxury cabins. Hers was at the end of the corridor and mine was next to hers. There was beautiful antique furniture, with old style beds with a wooden rods on the headboard. We changed and had lunch, and decided to explore the ship. We found that there was a fitness centre and a spa, but both were closed and would open later in the afternoon.

"No romance on the horizon yet. So sad." Poonam said, grinning at me.

"Sweetheart" I responded. " I'm not here for romance. I'm here to get fucked!"

"Ooh, so crude." teased Poonam.

"Crude is good, baby. You'll find out soon enough."

"I can hardly wait." she replied, panting theatrically.

So we decided to go for a swim in the ship pool.

Poonam changed into a black one piece and I into my usual blue bikini. We swam around for a while and then lay back on the deck chairs. It was quiet and peaceful and the view was very nice. A short while later two men walked past us to swim, attired only in Speedos. They smiled at us as they passed. I liked those smiles. They were easy and relaxed and not at all leery.

Both were over six feet tall, one slightly taller than the other. They were young, maybe early thirties or so, and beautifully built. Not musclebound but with good lean athletic figures, flat stomachs, and surprisingly nice looking faces with typical Egyptian short curly hair. But what caught my eye were the bulges under their Speedos. I stole a look at Poonam and sure enough, she too was looking at their crotches with half open lips. After they passed, she looked at me and this time she wasn't smiling.

Soon the men were powering their way through the pool. Both were great swimmers, and one of them looked good enough for a championship race. Then one of them gave a smile He saw us looking, and gave a smile and swam over to the edge.

"Hello ladies." His voice was soft and deep. "I'm Amr and my friend is Farouk."

He was very direct.

I introduced ourselves and asked if they were guests as well.

"No." he said. "I do maintenance work for the swimming pool company."

Just then Farouk also swam over.

"And I am with the air-conditioning company " he informed us.

"So how come you're on board?" I asked.

"Generally companies have a deal with the cruise operators." replied Amr. "If there are some cabins free, we are allowed to stay free of charge. We always have work ashore in Aswan and Luxor, so this is a change from the usual hotels."

"It's a perk, as you call it" added Farouk with a grin." To relax"

"And to meet interesting people." said Amr, also with a grin.

"Really? And how many interesting people have you met on this trip so far? I asked archly.

"Two" said both of them in unison, pointing at us. Everybody laughed.

Then Poonam surprised me by speaking up.

"The Captain's welcome party and dance is tonight. Are you going to be there?"

"We are not permitted to attend the Captain's cocktail and dinner." said Amr. "But we are allowed to go to the lounge disco event after the dinner. We always enjoy ourselves at the disco."

He hoisted himself onto the deck, and grinned.

"And of course, we would love to help you enjoy yourselves also."

Both men had been standing on the deck in front of us, with their hands on the back of their hips and their crotches thrust a little forward, and the bulges under their Speedos were clearly visible now. Whatever these guys lacked, it wasn't in that area. They had both been unabashedly ogling our breasts and crotches and looked as though they liked what they saw.

"See you later then" Amr said as they turned and left.

"Do you think we'll have a good time tonight?" I asked Poonam.

"We'll find out soon enough, won't we." she responded.

For the Captain's welcome party, which we had been informed required formal wear, Poonam chose a black A-line halter neck ruched triple layered chiffon dress, knee length, and showing a generous amount of cleavage from the plunging neckline. I chose an elegant silk O-neck classic LBD, a little above the knee, in dark violet. Both of us wore dancing shoes with high heels and our hair pulled back with a simple clasp. We complimented each other that we looked classy and feminine.

The party went very well and everyone was very relaxed with good food and wine. The men, both married and unmarried, lost no time in trying to hit on us, which we fended off with much giggling and flirtation. We were both in a very good mood and feeling pleasantly buzzed with the wine by the time the disco opened. Very soon we saw Amr and Farouk also enter. They came over immediately to us and invited us to dance.

They turned out to be very good dancers, and seemed to really know how to compliment and chat up a woman. Soon I found myself dancing only with Farouk while Amr concentrated on Poonam. A slow number was put on, and within a couple of minutes I felt Farouk's crotch grinding into mine. I didn't resist. I could feel his cock, and it felt big and solid. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Amr doing the same to Poonam, and her half open lips told me that she liked what she was feeling. I knew then that she was going to get fucked by Amr that night. I also knew she had absolutely no idea of what was coming her way. I smiled to myself wickedly at the thought.

After the dance we went to the back of the disco and sat down in a corner. It was very dark. Farouk put his hand on my knee and I responded by lightly stroking his thigh. After a minute I saw that Amr put his arm round Poonam's shoulders and start to stroke her arm. She moved closer to him. In a while I saw his hand disappear and I knew her must have pushed it under the backless hem and up below her breast. She was visibly breathing deeper now. Then she looked at me with her lips parted. Looking right at her I very slowly drew my fingernails up Farouk's thigh and over his crotch. She gave me a smile and did the same.

We sat like that for a while. I was getting really turned on and I had a sense that Poonam was too. The men, on the other hand, seemed completely relaxed and at ease. They were so confident and yet not pushy at all. For some reason, I found that very attractive.

After a short while I saw Poonam whisper something in Amr's ears. He looked at her and nodded. She then got up and left alone. After a couple of minutes he followed.

(Poonam told me the next morning what happened next).

She felt his hand squeeze her breast and was getting turned on by it. It was his confidence and complete sense of mastery over her body that did it, she said. When she traced her nails over the bulge in his trousers, she got her first clear idea of its size. She couldn't make out how long it was but it certainly seemed to be extremely thick.

She suddenly realized she was going to very soon have another man's penis inside her vagina. The thought started a delightful itch between her legs. For some reason the words "wild ecstasies" crossed her mind, and she knew she was starting to lose control. She decided she didn't want to wait any longer. She whispered to Amr to join her in her cabin after about ten minutes and got up to leave.

On the way to her cabin she noticed that the corridors were mostly deserted. Apparently everyone was either at the party or asleep. She also realized her panties were wet, which hurried her steps to her cabin. She left the door open for Amr to enter, now breathless with anticipation. She walked over to the window and flung open the curtains. The night sky glittered back at her. It was lovely and exotic and just right for what was about to happen. She turned round and unclasped her hair and shook it free. Just then Amr entered and shut the door behind him. He stood there looking at her framed in the window.

"Lovely view" she said, a little unsteadily, suddenly nervous.

"Yes, the view inside" he smiled. It came to her unbidden that her earlier thoughts about him had become a passionate desire.

She walked slowly up to him, conscious that her hips were swaying a little more than usual. She reached him and put her hands on his biceps, feeling their hardness.

Lips met and clung together, tongues clashed and Amr put his arms around her and crushed her to him as her arms went around his neck. She felt her breasts mash against his chest and her erect nipples press into him as he slowly stroked her back and moved his hands down to her buttocks. His penis felt rigid and hot against her stomach. He squeezed the cheeks first gently, then hard, and her back arched in response against him. He seemed to be conscious of her slight nervousness and took his time to move one hand slowly down to the hem of her dress. Holding the edge of the dress, he slowly brought his hand up between he thighs till he reached the top and let go to play with her panties. She was panting now, and with his other hand her unclasped the halter neck and then slowly unzipped her dress at the back. He broke the kiss and stepped back and the dress fell away first to her waist and then to a pool on the floor as he pushed it down over her hips. Poonam was now naked in front of him except for her panties. She looked magnificent in the dim light and he started to kiss her again as he cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. She felt her knees go weak at the sensation and stumbled unsteadily back onto the bed. He tore his clothes off and his penis sprang up fully erect as he joined her on the bed.

He knew instinctively that she wanted him to take it a little slowly, so he spent a lot of time licking and sucking her breasts, pulling her nipples out of her breasts with his lips to make them more erect and hard. His hands pushed her panties off her hips and she raised her legs and kicked them off. With his mouth still on her breasts, his fingers found her pussy and caressed it until finally the lips opened to admit his finger into the hot wet slit inside. His fingers found her clitoris and she started to moan. He inserted his middle finger deep into her vagina and started using his whole palm to massage her pubic area hard, pushing and rubbing her clitoris against his palm. The sensation became too much to take and her hips started trembling and then bucking as she felt her first orgasm of the evening start from deep within her. Then her body arched as though bent by powerful arms and he felt her vagina grab and clench against his finger as the orgasm washed over her.

As she subsided her kissed his way down her body until her pussy was under his mouth. His tongue flicked at her clitoris and her inserted a second finger inside and started to twist them as he tongued her clitoris. She shifted her position until she could take his penis in her hand and then in her mouth.

It was very thick, she said, and seemed to be quite long. It was beautifully curved, like a dagger, and the shaft was so thick that there was hardly any ridge where the head joined the shaft. She was only able to take the head fully into her mouth and a part of the shaft. The taste of his precum was faintly salty and her tongue probed as deep and she could into the uretha entrance. She felt his body shake at the sensation. His tongue and fingers were driving her crazy again and she knew her second orgasm was close. When it erupted suddenly she was amazed at its intensity.

Amr pushed himself up on his hands and twisted round to position his penis at the entrance of her vagina. He inserted it slowly first, to give her time to adjust to it. He started moving with short slow strokes until he felt her hips start to thrust up in response. Then with a single sudden hard thrust of his hips, it went fully inside until it was buried to the hilt. Her breath was knocked from her lungs by a jolt of intense pleasure and she gasped uncontrollably. He started to fuck her in earnest as her body surrendered completely to him.

Poonam said it was then she felt all control leave her. Till then it had felt like the typical skilled lover she had read about in books, But now, with Amr going flat out, this was completely different. This was a raw male primitive going berserk, fucking for the sake of fucking, nothing less and nothing more. She had never experienced anything like that before. Her body, her vagina, her hips, her breasts, her nipples had all taken on a life of their own. Her head banged against the headboard behind her as his penis drove her body back, and she reached back to grip the wooden rods to steady herself. She felt as if her breath was getting knocked out by each powerful thrust, and she couldn't believe the sounds that were now coming out of her open mouth. She realized that her legs had somehow stretched out to point straight up in a wide V to help accommodate the thickness of his cock and to pull it in as deep as possible. She could hear other sounds also, the sound of her wet cunt as each stroke went in, the slapping sound of his hips against her ass, and another sound also, as he fucked her so hard that the headboard started to bang against the wall behind. She knew after a while that she had come at least once again, and then she gave herself up completely to sensation.

(Erika continued)

When I saw Amr leave I looked questioningly at Farouk.

"You dance so beautifully, habibi." he said. "Let's dance some more."

W must have spent another twenty minutes or so on the floor, when another slow number was put on. By the end I knew we were both in a very horny state. We made our way to the door and left together, The ambience in the disco was heavy with passion and couples were making out everywhere. No one was bothered about who left with whom. We somehow reached our cabin with our clothes intact in spite of our hands being all over each other on the way. I opened the door, pulled Farouk in and we started tearing off our clothes. We left a trail of clothes, my dress, panties, his shirt, trousers, boxers, shoes, socks on the way to the bed. We collapsed on it and immediately initiated a sixty nine. He had a lovely cock, straight and thick. Even in the height of passion, my sense of arithmetic works, and I could estimate its length as around seven inches and the girth definitely five and a half or more.

I had been sucking on his cock for some time when I became aware of a rhythmic sound. It was like a basketball being bounced on a floor. I realized it was the sound of the bed in Poonam's cabin banging against the wall. There was a another sound too. It took me a while to make out what it was.

(Poonam's quite soft spoken, isn't she, Ashok? Well, now she was not.)

It was the sound of a woman gasping, moaning and screaming. Not in pain but in pure pleasure. Then I recognized the voice, and knew it was your wife screaming in orgasm from getting fucked harder than she imagined possible. Farouk must have sensed something in me, because he raised his head and turned to look at me.

"Amr is like a hurricane in bed." he grinned.

The sound had turned me on no end, and I pushed his body down, mounted him and started to ride him. The bed creaked with my efforts and soon I was throwing my head back in orgasm. Then Farouk switched positions and took me doggy style. Then he went at me in missionary, and then reverse cowgirl. There seemed to be no end to his stamina. I came again and again and again and forgot about everything else until he flipped me on my back and then fucked me faster and faster until, with loud groans, he came on my belly.

We lay there cuddling and spooning for a while. I had no idea how much time we had taken. The cabin next door was also quiet. Farouk was gently fondling my ass and nipples when the sounds started up again from Poonam's cabin. They built in intensity as we listened. First there was the banging of the headboard and Poonam screaming. Then the banging stopped but the screaming continued, presumably when they changed positions. By the time the banging started again Farouk's cock was back in my cunt and we were zoning out the sounds. This time Farouk took longer but was much more insistent on the missionary position and it was our headboard in turn that was banging against the wall. I lost track of how many times I came by the time Farouk once again erupted onto me.

We smiled at each other as we cuddled.

"That was heavenly, habibi." he said. "Sleep well."

The night was silent as I started to drop off to sleep in a happy daze, blissed out by the fucking. Then amazingly, the banging and screaming started again from next door. I couldn't believe that they would still be able to go at it, but obviously they could and had. I listened for a while, with a smile on my face, and then slept off, happy for my friend.

(Poonam continued)

After Amr had come on Poonam's ass, they lay in each other's arms for some time. She held Amr's cock in her hand, and it was still semi hard and still leaking cum. Suddenly she wanted to taste it and moved down and took it in her mouth. It tasted surprisingly sweet, and she thought mischievously of asking what fruits he had eaten with dinner. She realized she was feeling a wonderfully ecstatic afterglow. She also realized that she wasn't tired at all.

She sucked and licked Amr's cock with abandon. In a short while it was back to its previous wonderfully erect state. This time she mounted him first. He responded with hard upwards thrusts of his hips. Again she felt a huge orgasm engulf her and again she felt her body take on a life of its own. Again she felt her mind surrender to sensation and a long time later after she had lost count of her orgasms and the positions they assumed, she felt Amr fuck her with very fast strokes before he came again, this time on her breasts.

They lay together for a longer while and then, Poonam said, she realized something strange. She was still not feeling tired. In fact, she said, she realized that she was determined to literally drain him dry that night. So again she went down on him and again sucked him to life. This time she moved him into the missionary position, and as he started fucking her, she wrapped her legs around him tightly and grabbed his buttocks with her hands and dug her nails deeply into them and she bucked her hips upwards. It was he who was panting uncontrollably now, and he was going into her as fast and hard as he could, but was taking longer to come because of the previous sessions. Until finally she bit him hard on the shoulder and he banged into her in an absolute frenzy, she said, and came for the third and last time that night on her stomach.

12