Girls Just want to Have Fun Ch. 06

Story Info
Tough guys do dance.
2.7k words
3.56
7.7k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 6 : Tough guys do dance

---

I awoke late the next morning, no surprise considering the night before. I barely made it in time for breakfast, but to my amazement Poonam was already there. Radiant or glowing would be weak words to describe how she looked. She was giving off a blindingly luminous aura.

When she saw me, she immediately gave me a dazzling smile.

"So are you" she said.

It's good to have friends who understand you so well!

"Before you ask" she continued. "I'll tell you everything while we're on our morning sightseeing. Hurry up with your breakfast, or we'll miss the bus."

She was as good as her word, which is why I was able to describe the previous night in such detail to you! While on the sightseeing, I studied her covertly. She was suddenly looking more carefree and confident. There was now a more pronounced swing to her hips and her body moved with an easy grace that had only been hinted at earlier. Overnight, she had become transformed into a gracefully assured woman of the world who was conscious of and confident of her sensuousness.

In the marketplace in Luxor, we can across a shop that sold traditional Egyptian wear. Both Poonam and I had been on the lookout for such a shop, because that night there was supposed to be a "Galabeya party" on board, where everyone was supposed to don the local costumes. Poonam looked at me and grinned.

"The brochure said very clearly that women were encouraged to try wearing belly dancing costumes." she said. 'Why don't we?"

I needed no encouragement.

"Let's go for it." I replied. And we had a lovely time picking out our costumes. Ultimately we chose identical numbers, mine in black and hers in purple. The skirts were shimmering and chiffony, with nude boy shorts under, with twin slits that showed the legs up to here and there if one moved well, and bosoms which were minimal without being outrageous.

At lunch, we found ourselves seated with a rather attractive Italian. He lost no time in starting a conversation.

"So how are you ladies finding the cruise?" he asked.

'It's been wonderful" Poonam replied, and with a mischievous glance at me she continued." I'm sleeping so well, it's absolutely amazing."

"Really?" asked the Italian, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes. You know, I have a system for measuring how well I sleep. If I can't sleep at all, I call that level 0. If I sleep better, then it's level 1, 2 and so on. If I sleep really well, as well as I possibly can, that's level 5 for me. Last night was so good that I'd say it was level 6, 7, 8... after some time I lost count how good it was."

"I know." I chipped in. "I heard you."

"Was I snoring so much?" asked Poonam in mock horror.

"Kind of." I grinned.

And we both burst out laughing at the nonplussed Italian's face.

For the afternoon swim, Poonam wore a bikini, the first time I had seen her try it out. And not just any bikini, but one that was well on the skimpy side. Her walk and movements showed the unselfconsciousness and confidence that had developed over the night. I saw several of the men hurriedly adjust their swimming trunks as she walked past.

When we donned our belly dancer costumes for the evening do, we were taken aback. The tight nude boy shorts made it appear as if the sides of our hips were showing and almost as though we were completely naked under the flimsy chiffon skirt. Both of us said the same thing at the same time to each other, and an extra pair of panties under the nude shorts were quickly put on. One thing was certain. We were not going to be short of attention during the evening, and that extra layer would add that extra confidence if people decided to check out if we really had anything on under the chiffon. We had changed together in my cabin, and we had both stripped down to only our panties. I could see that Poonam's long nipples were already quite hard, and I knew mine were too.

"Well, let's get out there and knock their socks off." i said, when we were fully ready, war paint and all.

"Socks?" said Poonam, raising an eyebrow.

"Same guys?" I asked.

"Why?" answered Poonam. "Let's see what's on display."

"Wow." I said. "This is a new side to you."

"You ain't seen nuthin' yet, baby." she riposted. " And I'll let you into a secret. I like showing myself off. Remember that lingerie store visit I told you about?"

I hadn't forgotten.

When we got there, the party was already well under way. I have to say it had been really well organized, and with everyone in traditional Egyptian costume, the men and women in galabeyas (gallibayas is the correct spelling) and a surprising number of women in belly dancer costumes. Obviously a lot of us were feeling adventurous. There were lots of fun icebreaker games, a magic show thrown in and of course a good belly dancer. When she finished she went around and got all of us ( and there were quite a few) who were dressed in belly dance costumes to come up and learn some basic moves. It must have been around ten o'clock when the party started to take on a life of its own with everyone getting onto the floor and dancing. Poonam and I were right in the thick of it, and very soon I felt my butt getting groped by male hands. I looked across at Poonam and saw the same was happening to her as well. And not just my butt, but my boobs as well whenever a man got close enough. Neither of us was in a mood to make any noise about it, so we just ignored it and carried on. Truth be told, it was also a wild kind of turn on.

Then we saw four men enter the room together. They were dressed in obviously expensive galabeyas, with turbans, and big and tough looking, with a vaguely military air about them. For some reason I found their outfits attractive in a very primitive way. One of them spotted me, and came over.

"We are Amr's and Farouk's friends." he introduced himself. " They have to remain in the town on work, but asked us to keep you company for the party."

"Well, what can I say?" I smiled. "That's what friends are for, isn't it, Poonam."

"Welcome aboard" said Poonam. And in no time at all the six of us were dancing away on the floor. The men were really out to enjoy themselves and it was great to be with them. Not only did they dance with gusto, but also sang along with the Egyptian songs that were played by the DJ. In the middle of everything Poonam and I kept grabbing the drinks.

As the party started to wind up and the crowd to thin out, one of the men said. "The owners have given us a suite on the ship. We're having such a great time. While don't we go to the suite and continue the party?"

Poonam and I needed no further urging, and off we went. By now we were all comfortable with each other, and I didn't mind the occasional stroking of my ass on the way. Neither, I noticed, did Poonam. When we got to the suite we found it was large and well appointed with two rooms, one with the bed and the smaller with a couch. A round of drinks was organized while one of the men put on some music over the sound system. Another turned down the lights and threw open the windows. Sensuality sizzled in the air.

The music was evocative Egyptian music, obviously meant for belly dancing. The men arranged themselves two on the bed and two on chairs in a semicircle.

One of the men said "You ladies look so lovely in your dance costumes. Will you dance for us? We would be honoured to watch you?"

Poonam and I looked at each other. Who could refuse? "But we are not trained." I said.

"No matter. I saw you dance earlier and you are both natural dancers. So please."

So we started dancing to the slow langourous music, hips swaying and occasionally swiftly twitching, arms floating slowly and our bodies moving slowly backs arching and then moving back upright. I could feel four pairs of eyes devouring every detail of my body and I felt a huge rush go through me as I realised what must be in their minds. I found my legs moving rhythmically forward, exposing themselves all the way up to the crotch through the slits. Then I turned around and I could feel the eyes on my ass as my hips swayed slowly. I knew I was very horny, and starting to wonder how to move things forward.

Then Poonam took matters into her hands. She swayed slowly forward towrds the bed until she was dancing almost on top of one of the men. She let him look her over as she swayed in front of him, and I understood then what she had meant when she said she had come to like displaying herself. Then she turned slightly so that she was facing the other man on the bed, while her hips moved closer to the first man. I could see his erection forming a tent in his galabeya.

He took the obvious invitation and moved his hands up to her ass and started to stroke and squeeze it lightly as she danced. She made no move to sway away and kep her eyes locked with the second man's. Then he got up and matched her swaying moves, and then reached forward and placed his hands on her breasts. The first man also got up and fitted his hips behind Poonam's ass and started to sway with her.

The other two men, on the chairs, were panting audibly looking at Poonam, as was I. So I decided to make life a little better for them and swayed towards them, mirroring Poonam's moves. Soon my breasts were also cupped in strong hands gently squeezing them, and my ass could feel a hard erection in my crack.

It was getting too much for me to take, so I slowly placed my hands behind my back and unhooked the top. It fell away to the ground and my breasts were exposed in the dim light. Then his hands took hold of my breasts again and felt the hard nipples, and I heard myself moan. Behind me I could feel the other man's hands start to unbuckle the skirt and soon that too fell away.

Now I had only my boyshorts and panties on, while the men were fully clothed. So I reached forward and quite fiercely pulled up the galabeya in front of me over the man's head and flung it away. Below he was clad in a tee and boxers, and I roughly yanked down the boxers while the man pulled off his tee. Behind me I could sense the other man doing the same. Then I felt my shorts and panties being pulled down, and all three of us were naked. I looked round and saw that Poonam and her two men were also all naked.

They were dancing again, and Poonam was swaying to the music as a pair of hands were squeezing her breasts and caressing her nipples, while a hard thick erect cock was lodged in her ass crack from behind. She reached down and held the front man's cock in both hands as they all swayed to the music.

My two men and I were doing the same with me, and the feel of the hard thick throbbing cocks was driving me crazy. Then the man behind me reached round, felt my pussy and started to rub my clitoris. The sensation drove me quickly over the edge and I could feel an orgasm building up. It broke suddenly with no warning and I could feel my throat release a low scream. I sensed rather than heard Poonam too go through her first orgasm.

It was now my turn to do something for the men, and I sank to my knees and took the front man's cock in my mouth. Again, long at perhaps a tad over seven inches, and good and thick. It felt hot and hard as rock in my mouth, and I gave it all I could, using my lips and tongue in a corkscrew figure of eight motion up and down. The other man had got his head between my thighs from behind, and soon his tongue was lapping at my cunt lips and flicking at my clitoris. One finger went in, then two and started twisting around slowly as his lips sucked at my clitoris and his tongue flicked at it. It didn't take long for a second orgasm to wash like a typhoon over me, and for my screams to once again rend the air.

Then the two men exchanged places, and I felt the first man's cock drive deep into my cunt as a second cock entered my mouth. Then just as Poonam had told me about the previous night, I lost all control and let my my breasts, my nipples, my cunt, my clitoris and my mouth all do whatever came naturally to them. Those two men had amazing stamina and I lost all track of time. I could no longer count the number of orgasms hitting me, and after a while I could feel the man behind start to speed up and his come blast into me like a jet of fire. Then they exchanged places and a semi erect cock, still leaking cum, entered my mouth while the other hard cock resumed pounding my cunt. But it was the feel of the hands on both my niples without me having any control that was somehow the most erotic. Again the orgasms came and again I lost track of time until both the second man came like a volcano in my cunt.

I lay there for a while on the floor, and I could make out that Poonam was doing the same on the low bed. We both had a hard cock to suck on, and by an unspoken signal the four men exchanged places. I moved on to the bed as well and Poonam's men were now on me, and I once again had a hard cock pounding away while I sucked a semi erect cock back to its former hardness. I couldn't believe the noise in the room, as I could hear Poonam's high pitched screams and moans along with my own, and the panting grunts of the men. It seemed to go on forever, and once again a man came in my cunt while I sucked on another hard cock. Then finally the last hard cocks spent themselves in our two cunts and quiet settled on the room. I raised my head and looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost four o'clock in the morning. We had been screwing for almost five hours and I couldn't imagine how the time had passed so quickly. The men were knocked out and sleeping untidily naked on the bed and on the floor.

I staggered to my feet and somehow managed to gather my clothes together and climb into them. Poonam did so as well woozily along with me. We put an arm around each other and lurched our way back to our cabins. The cruise ship was silent and still in the hour before the dawn.

Just before entering her cabin, Poonam asked me sleepily "What were their names again?"

"Does it matter?" I answered.

I grinned at her. Like me, your wife had had the daylights fucked out her by five strong men in two days. Not bad going.