Girls Just Want To Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers

It would have taken more willpower that Alex had to refuse the request. She spread her legs wider, "Yes."

Shaz bent over, her face screwed up in concentration. Alex could see she was trying to remember what Alex had done to give her own intense orgasm. Alex hoped the young WPC's memory was good, but even if it wasn't she knew she was going to enjoy this, and Shaz would get better with practice. There were little needle-pricks of pain as Shaz bit just a bit too hard at her labia. Alex stroked the young brunette's hair, "A bit softer Shaz."

"Sorry," Shaz looked up blushing and needlessly added, "I've never licked a woman's fanny before."

"You're doing fine," Alex smiled in encouragement and gently pressed down on the top of Shaz's head, hinting for her to return.

Shaz's lips touched her pussy, moving around slowly over the lips and in the hole. Alex gave a little cry of pleasure as Shaz opened her mouth and pushed her tongue down the older woman's slot. At first Shaz's licks were tentative, but gradually they got faster, slurping at the pussy walls and lapping up the girl-cum Alex was secreting. Alex moaned, "Find the clit, Shaz, find the bloody clit."

At first it seemed the young woman was ignoring her, continuing to lick the same spot of soft wall. But then she began to explore, moving her tongue round until she hit the spot. Alex gasped and shrieked, "That's it, lap it up," she cried, pressing down harder at Shaz's head so the brunette would take the hint.

Given it was her first time Shaz was pretty good. She hammered at the bud with her tongue, pressing and stimulating it until the warm feelings in Alex boiled over into. Alex screamed like a kettle on the boil as the orgasm ripped through her cunt, reaching upwards to her forehead and downward to her toes. Her back arched and her eyes lost focus as she shrieked and clawed at the sofa, "Aaaarrgghhh, yesss, yessss, yessssssss."

Shaz looked up, a shy smile playing nervously on her face and a small trickle of girl juice sliding from her lips, "Was that any good?"

"Yes, Shaz, it was wonderful," Alex let out a breath as the post coital feeling of relaxation surged through her.

"I've never eaten a women's fanny before," continued Shaz, "it tastes funny... nice, though," she quickly added before Alex could get the wrong idea.

Alex smiled and ruffled Shaz's short dark hair, "Glad you enjoyed it, I did," she struggled into a sitting position. The next question was always a difficult one; it marked a quickie moving into a fling, and perhaps something else, "Would you like to stay the night?"

Shaz paused and a happy smile creased her face as she nodded, "I better ring my Mum and Dad or they'll be worried though."

"Be my guest," Alex waved at the phone.

She watched as Shaz got up and walked over to the phone, the young woman's naked buttocks wiggling enticingly as she walked. Alex stood up as Shaz dialled and crept behind the naked WPC.

"Mum," said Shaz into the phone, "Hello, I'm at a friends, she's asked me to sleep over."

She giggled as Alex's hand reached down and stroked her naked twat, turning round she shot Alex a look before speaking down the phone once more, "No, it's not a young man... Yes, Mum I'd tell you if I was seeing anyone.... It's not a man Mum, so you don't need to worry about the pill... I'll see you tomorrow. Love to Dad."

She turned back to Alex, "That was naughty, playing with my fanny when I was talking to my Mum."

Alex gripped the young woman closer and kissed her on the nose, before fondling Shaz's crotch; "But you forgive me?"

"Yes, alright," blushed Shaz, "I forgive you."

Alex reached up and took her hand, "Let's go to bed."

Pulling back the bedclothes Alex got into bed. She leant up on one elbow and patted the space beside her. Shaz hesitated, just for a second, before joining her. There mouths touched again, Alex tongue sliding over Shaz's, as their hands explored each bodies and their feet intertwined, rubbing up and down naked calves. Alex could feel the warmth of Shaz seep into her, the younger woman growing in confidence and skill by the moment. The WPC's hands were massaging and rubbing at Alex's back, as Alex moved her crotch forward so that her cunt rubbed against her lover's sexy slit, she could feel the soft hair rubbing against her, sending little erotic charges, amplified as their pussy lips met and quivered against each other. Alex broke this kiss, moving her hand to Shaz's boobs to squeeze it in brief recompense, "Do you want to fuck properly?" she asked.

Shaz's eyes opened in surprise, though she was growing in experience by the minute, Alex smile as she remembered how naïve Shaz still was. The younger woman, nodded, before asking, "How?"

Briefly Alex disengaged from her lover, rolling over to the side of the bed she opened a bedside drawer and rummaged around. She had several toys in there, but she pulled out the one she was specifically looking for, a double-ended dildo. It wasn't her biggest, but it was probably the best one for Shaz's first time, being more flexible than most and not having the girth to make the younger woman too nervous. She held it up to Shaz, "With this..."

Shaz still looked confused, she'd obviously never seen a marital aid before. Alex smiled at the younger woman's inexperience, moving onto her knees she sat astride Shaz, squeezing the WPC's thighs between her own knees. She reached down with her spare hand and pulled apart her cunt lips, "I put one end in me...like this."

She fed her flexible friend into her cunt, it wasn't as big as most of the toys she used on herself, but it still ground nicely against her clit. She gave a little moan and paused to recover her equilibrium, before continuing, "and the other end goes in you."

Reaching down Alex gently opened Shaz with one hand. There was a little whinny of pleasure from the young brunette. Her moans got louder as Alex slid the toy down her, "Oh that's good," she moaned, a little trickle of juice which formed on her quim confirming her words.

"And then..." Alex started to thrust down, further comment was superfluous. The toy slid up her cunt and down Shaz's, both women gasped in unison as their pleasure spots were pushed into their cunt walls. Shaz bit her lip, her eyes looking into Alex's. Alex smiled and as she continued to pound she was rewarded with Shaz's face changing from a slightly nervous expression to one of beaming rapture. The young WPC's hands reached up and caressed Alex as she moved up and down, her palms sliding against the thirtysomething's sweat soaked nightie. The silk stuck to Alex's back, soaked through with perspiration as the Detective rode her young girlfriend.

"Oh, oh, ur, yes, yes," Shaz gave little guttural moans as she was ploughed. Alex felt all her senses being magnified; a bead of sweat form on her forehead. It trickled down her face to hang on her chin for a microsecond, before dropping to splash against Shaz. The dildo was sliding easily in and out of the women's twat, lubricated by the copious amounts of cum both were producing. And with each movement it banged against their clits, warm feelings of pleasure cloaking both women in a comforting embrace.

"Aaarrgghh," Shaz's head went back and her eyes fluttered uncontrollably. Her hands fell from Alex to grip and pull at the sheets and her back bent, thrusting her pussy towards her lover and drilling the toy deeper into both of them, "I'm cuuummmiiiinnnng."

Her lover's orgasm barely broke Alex's stride. She paused momentarily, before resuming the thrusting. She was close herself, her juices sliding down the toy to further moisten Shaz's soaked slit. Alex continued to hammer home, her entire being concentrated on the pleasure she was giving and receiving. The little shots of electricity racing through her got faster, closer together and more powerful, until they merged in a lightning stroke of an orgasm, "Yesssssss, Shaaaazzzzz, yesssssss," she threw back her head, screaming an incoherent babble of words.

Panting with exhaustion Alex paused momentarily. Shaz looked beautiful below her, sweat stained, her hair awry, her face red, but glowing with effects of the orgasm. Alex began to push again, she would push through her tiredness and make her lover cum again. Shaz grunted and groaned as the toy began to bang her clit again, her body shook and shivered under her girlfriend's pounding, her tits bouncing like two pieces of jelly at a child's birthday party.

"Oh, yessss, Alex, make me... love me... love me hard," the WPC's gasped, her hands returning to stroke Alex's negligee, pushing the soaking silk up Alex's back so that one hand clawed at the thin material and other massaged at the smooth flesh of the Detective's back. Again and again the toy bashed against their buds, pleasure bouncing through them like a pinball hitting the high scores.

Shaz's body arched again, her boobs heaving up and down as she uttered a high pitched cry, "Aaaarrrggghhh."

The WPCs face contorted in pleasure, but even screwed up as it was it still remained the most beautiful sight that Alex could remember. She was on the cusp herself and she continued to plough into Shaz, heading for her second orgasm. Sweat dripped from her, mixing with Shaz's perspiration and the droplets in turn sliding and merging with the girl cum which soaked their twats.

"Oh God, yesssss," Alex cried as the orgasm ripped into her, exploding like a million suns going supernova all at once, "Yessss, yessss, yessss."

Pulling the toy out of their cunts, an exhausted Alex dropped down on the bed. Even as she did so she could feel Shaz snuggle up to her. She moved her arm under the younger woman and pulled her close, "Shaz, you were amazing."

"Thanks Alex," said Shaz drowsily, "you were pretty amazing yourself."

Cuddled together the two women drifted off to sleep.

LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers
12