Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,937 Followers

I slid my right hand under her chin, lifting her head up until I was looking directly into her bright green eyes, noses nearly touching, then wiped some of her tears away with my left thumb. "Honey, I have more than enough love in my heart for both of you, for all four of you, for that matter. I may... may have fallen in love with Wendy first, but I love you too, Susan.. I'm just now admitting that to myself, because I hadn't let myself feel those things, in order to not lock myself up. That seems not to be as much of a problem right now, thankfully. I can't pinpoint when it happened, maybe that cold day you walked in with your high beams on, when you looked so vulnerable after you realized it," which earned me a chuckle around the room - apparently the story of that one-minute encounter was legend now, "but I am in love with you. I chose being your friend over taking the risk of being more, with either of you, but I... I don't want to make that choice any more. I can't really imagine my life without you... without the four of you in it, either as friends or... girlfriends." I emphasized the plural, and Susan's eyes went wide, just before I kissed her and she hugged me tight.

"You... you want both of us?" Susan asked, then kissed me again when I nodded.

When we parted, Wendy leaned over for a brief kiss of her own. I said, "I'm so glad we've all found jobs here in the area, even if all I was anticipating was that we'd stay friends after college. I don't really know where we go from here, but I want it to be together, wherever it is." I looked around for validation.

Colleen coughed, to get my attention. "You do realize I just inherited my grandmother's house, on the other side of the city, don't you? Five bedrooms, three baths, more than enough room for the eight of us."

"Eight? You mean Jasper, Tom and Dave, too?" I asked.

She chuckled, before saying, "He's catching on, girls. Kurt, Dani and I have had a pretty regular thing going with all three of your roommates starting Freshman year, pretty much every combination possible from twosomes all the way to all five of us at once. We were never quite sure who would wind up with who in the end, until we finally said, 'Fuck it,' and decided that we both love all three of them, they love us and that works for us. They avoided making any moves with Wendy and Susan, because everyone other than the three of you could see that you were the one they both really wanted, even when you all wouldn't admit it to yourselves. Wendy and Susan hooked up with other guys here and there instead. I'm sure you must have noticed they never lasted very long, always coming back to being your study buddies and waiting for you to do something. Also, the guys haven't flaunted their relationship with us in front of you, knowing that you weren't getting any and they didn't want you to feel bad, so we mainly got together at our dorm rooms or apartments, rather than yours. Or did you really think that studying with you was the only reason we chose the apartment next to yours?"

"Are they going to be mad you were with me?" I asked.

Dani answered, "No, we got their permission for us to be with you tonight first and I don't think that has to end with tonight, either. They're as ready to share with you as they do with each other. Nor do I think they'd object if Wendy or Susan wound up in any of their beds some night, if you're willing to share, too. Just because they backed off for you doesn't mean there's no attraction there. I know this might be moving really quickly for you, Kurt, but do you think we could all live and love together, all eight of us, perhaps as two polyamorous marriages that sometimes swap with each other?"

My head was swirling, but my heart and the looks of approval on Wendy and Susan's faces answered for me. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

~~~~~

Author's note: I took a slightly different approach, writing everything but the sex scenes first, about 5000 words in 5 hours, then went back and filled in the sex, then proofread and polished the whole. What do you think? Constructive feedback is how I learn what you liked and didn't, so I can decide what I need to do better in my next work. Thank you in advance for your comments and votes.

Revised 10/24/2017 for various typos, grammar and name mistakes.

M.R. Leenysman