Girl's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy had never tasted his own cum before. The thought of doing so made his very tired cock twitch a little and he extended his tongue to the thick white liquid and gave it a tentative taste. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. It was slightly salty but the consistency of it made his stomach churn a little bit. Still, trying to be the good slave he knew he was expected to be, he lapped up the cum in front of him. As he finished the first strand of cum his head was forcibly moved to the next, then the next and the next, until all the cum on her thigh was gone. Once she was clean, she lifted his head off her lap and set it down on the floor again with a quick pat on the head.

"Such a good boy you are." Her voice now mocking and belittling him, but with an obvious warmth and love to it.

He was left there on the floor, recovering his breath and his thoughts. All the women went back to the couch and sat down, leaving his Mistress right next to him, still holding the hood in her hands. She put it down on the table and crouched down next to him, stroking his hair with her hand.

"You did really good, my pet." Her voice was kind and caring. "But you did cum without permission, didn't you?"

He could only nod slowly and utter a weak "Yes Mistress."

Rose stood up again and walked over to the couch, sitting down next to the other women. As Billy regained his strength and composure he slowly got back up on his knees, spreading them apart as wide as he could, and placed his hands behind his back. The way he was currently sitting he was facing away from all of them. He could hear them whisper silently to one another, but he couldn't make out any of the words. He heard some shuffling around, the table was moved and then everything went silent again.

"Turn around, slave. Face your superiors." This voice belonged to Lisa, and it was clear that she meant what she said.

He shuffled on his knees until he was facing the couch where they were all sitting next to each other. They had all apparently removed most of their clothing when his back was turned, so they were now all sitting in their underwear. Lisa and Ally were also wearing nylon stockings and a garter belt and they were all wearing highheeled shoes. Billy has fantasized about all of these women at one time or another, but this was the first time he had ever seen any of them, apart from him Mistress, in any state of undress. His eyes wandered between all the beautiful women in front of him.

Ally was a tall and thin woman, about six foot nine and a hundred and fifty pounds, with small perky tits. She had fiery red hair both on her head and in a tiny, trimmed triangle above her cunt. Josephine was a bigger woman, easily a hundred and ninety pounds, but she was drop dead gorgeously curvy and had absolutely massive tits. She had long blonde hair and a completely shaved cunt that was clearly wet and glistening. Allison was a twenty year old "girl next door". She was about five foot three and a hundred and ten pounds with a small set of tits that didn't really need a bra. Her black hair was kept in a long ponytail going down her back all the way to her round, perky ass: and there was absolutely no trace of any other body hair. Lisa was by far the oldest of all five women, just past forty. She was tall, almost as tall as Rose, and very fit with a set of big and firm D-cup tits. Billy couldn't tell how much she might weigh but it was more or less all muscle. She was sporting a sixpack stomach that an athlete would be envious of and a round but rock solid ass. Her blonde hair was kept in a tight bun on the back of her head and like Allison there wasn't any trace of any body hair on her.

Just sitting there in front of all these beautiful women, naked and on his knees, he could feel his cock starting to harden again; a fact that was not lost on the crowd. They all pointed and smirked at his now fully erect cock that was now pointing out in front of him, directly towards them.

"Did you enjoy that, my little slut?" Rose asked in a tone that indicated the question was purely rhetorical.

"Very much, thank you Mistress." Billy did his best to keep his voice steady, but didn't quite manage. It broke a little at the end, mostly due to the shame of displaying himself like this in front of all these women that he knew.

"I thought as much." Rose smirked and stood up, walking over towards him slowly. "But it seems like you have forgotten the rules. Are you allowed to cum without my permission?"

Again, the question was purely rhetorical and there was only one answer. "No Mistress. I'm so sorry Mistress."

Rose turned to the other ladies, cocking an eyebrow. "Does that sound very sincere to you?"

There was a murmur of negative answers from all the ladies and Rose just nodded her head. She strode up next to Billy, letting her hand rest of his shoulder. He relaxed a little and leaned into it as she gently started massaging his shoulder.

"Well, I do believe a punishment is required." She stopped massaging his shoulder and moved around so she was standing in front of him; his face just at the same level as her crotch.

She placed one of her heels right on his cock and pressed down; not hard enough to cause immense pain but it definitely hurt. He groaned loudly from the pain which cause all the women of the couch to gasp. They all knew what they had come here for; to help Billy and Rose to fulfill one of his fantasies. And they had been told that he loved to be humiliated and hurt, but none of them had any real experience in dominating anyone before, though they were all very excited by the prospect. Now seeing the amount of pain Rose was causing him though, they were all taken a bit aback. Giving him a spanking or tugging on his balls a bit was one thing, but that heel digging into his cock looked like it really hurt, and the sounds he was making confirmed that fact. He was moaning loudly and doing his best to stay still, but they could all both see and hear that he was close to tears.

After no more than about thirty seconds, Rose removed her heel from his cock and turned back towards their guests. "Oh don't worry about him. He loves being caused pain. Just look at how hard that cock of his is right now."

She pointed down towards his crotch and there was absolutely no mistaking that it was harder than it had been before she stepped on it. Billy cast his eyes down to the floor in shamed as the women all acknowledged that it did indeed seem like he enjoyed having his cock tortured.

"So, ladies." Rose looked at them all as they were admiring the size of the cock that was stalwartly pointing right at them. "How should we punish this disobedient little whore?"

All the women looked at eachother and started discussing different punishment methods. Lisa suggested punishing the offending body part and trampling his balls while forcing him to jerk himself off until he came all over the shoes and then have him lick it all off. There was an approving murmur from the rest of the ladies at this suggestion, but then Ally suggested that he might actually like that just a bit too much.

"A punishment shouldn't be something he get off on." As she spoke it was clear that she was getting more and more into the whole thing. "I think his punishment should be that he won't be allowed any more release tonight. Instead he'll just have to pleasure us all and take whatever we put him through without anyone ever touching his cock, except to cause him more pain."

There was a moment of silence as everyone contemplated this idea and then they all agreed with gusto. Billy wasn't sure how he felt about this idea, but he knew better than to say anything. He just sat there, staring at the floor, blushing profusely. His cock however betrayed how he really felt about the whole idea. It was twitching and bobbing up and down, trying its best to grow even harder.

The first one to act, to everyone's surprise, was Allison. She stood up and walked right over to where he was kneeling and placed a hand under his chin, forcing him to look up at her. She smiled down as she saw how embarrassed he was by being basically a plaything for all these women that knew him so well.

"So how long have you wanted to get that cock of yours inside of me, huh?" she asked with a coy smirk on her face.

Billy tried averting his eyes again, but she held his face firmly in place. He knew that lying wasn't an option since his Mistress knew full well how much he wanted to fuck all these women. She had on numerous occasions made him tell her exactly who he wanted to fuck and how.

"Ever since you moved in here, Miss Allison." he answered closing his eyes in shame, knowing full well that she had only been seventeen at the time.

"Oh..." She grinned down at him. "Isn't it ironic then that my pussy is right here in front of you, but you won't be allowed to have your cock anywhere near it?"

With that comment she let go of his chin momentarily and stripped herself of her panties. Once they were removed she took a step closer to him, almost pressing his face into her crotch. He contemplated if he should kiss it, or lick it, but he decided against it since no one had given him the order to do so.

"So close and yet so far away." Allsion's voice taunting him, making him hornier with every word. "Tell me how badly you want to fuck this pussy, you pathetic little slut."

"I want it so badly, Miss..." Billy's voice was now flustered as he was speaking between his heavy breaths. "Please let me fuck your delicious pussy. I've wanted it for so long, so badly. Please..."

Allison laughed a laugh that in any other circumstance would have been infectious and make him laugh along with her. Right now however, it felt menacing and his heart sank. Out of all the women in the room, Allison was probably the one he had fantasized most about and the one he had most looked forward to fucking when they were all revealed to him. It was slowly sink in, however, that it was very unlikely that his cock would see any more action tonight.

As she laughed at him, Allison pushed her crotch right into his face. "Smell it, slut. This is as close to my pussy as you'll be coming tonight, or quite possibly ever."

Billy complied and took a big whiff of the cunt in front of him. It smelled absolutely divine and he really had to struggle with himself not to stick his tongue out and start lapping at it. Instead he just kept sniffing it, as if he was a horny dog, until she finally took a step back and looked down on him with a wicked grin on his face.

"I think you're more deserving of another hole of mine." she said as she slowly turned around and now pressed her perfect ass against his face, spreading her cheeks apart for him to really get in there properly. "Lick it!"

A surprised murmur went across the room as all the ladies watched the scene unfold in front of them. It was quite clear that they were all getting very aroused at this point and most of them had their hands inside their panties and were slowly rubbing themselves. It was only Lisa that wasn't. She was just sitting there, watching the action unfold, studying Billy's actions and watching Allison abuse him.

As Allison gave the order Billy's tongue reached out and touched her asshole. It was perfectly clean so there was no taste to speak of, but the act of actually having his tongue in another person's asshole made him shiver with equal parts shame and excitement. He let his tongue whirl around the opening for a little while before he started licking it with long, broad strokes. As he started upping the pace slightly he could he small moans of pleasure emitting from Allison, giving him all the incentive he needed. He picked up the pace and pressed his tongue harder against her opening, almost trying to fuck her with it.

Seeing the gorgeous, tiny woman forcing herself on the much bigger man kneeling behind her was too much for Ally. It was all just too damn hot and she couldn't contain herself any longer. She stood up and removed her panties and bra before sitting back down and now clearly touching herself with the intent of getting off to the hot scene in front of her. It didn't take very long for Josephine to follow suite, but Lisa was still just sitting there in her underwear watching the action unfold, while Rose was sitting still naked on the far end of the sofa watching them all enjoy themselves.

As Allison's moans grew louder and more intense she grabbed the back of Billy's head and pushed him into her ass. It wasn't hard enough for him to not be able to breath, but it wasn't without a little struggle that he managed to find enough space to take a breath every now and then.

Seeing Allison grow closer and closer to her climax, Rose stepped forward and stood next to her, towering over the much smaller girl. "I wouldn't mind getting a taste of your lovely body myself." She whispered into Allison's ear. "Would you mind?"

Allison could barely speak but she managed to get out a "No.. not at all" somewhere in between gasps and moans of building ecstasy. Being granted permission, Rose bent down and took one of Allison's nipples in her mouth. The breasts might be tiny but the nipples were definitely not. She sucked and nibbled on the fleshy bud, eliciting further moans and groans of pleasure from the small girl. She alternated between breasts, caressing them, squeezing them, pinching and lightly slapping them as she sucked on the nipples and it didn't take very long before Allison started to shake and quiver.

"I... I... I'm gonna cum!" She panted furiously as she pressed Billy's head even harder into her ass. "Please may I cum?!"

Rose raised an eyebrow as she looked at Allison's blissful face. She definitely hadn't expected that, and if her blushing cheeks were any indication neither had Allison. She whispered a quiet "You may." in the girl's ear and had to take a good hold of her just so she didn't fall over as the orgasm started coursing through her. It took a good three minutes before her body has stopped shaking and quivering, all the while Billy was obediently licking her asshole.

As the orgasm subsided Rose helped the young girl over to the sofa and sat her down on it, leaning up against Josephine who absolutely didn't mind this tiny little slip of a girl resting her naked body against her own. Once she had set Allison down, Rose moved back to Billy, who was now kneeling alone in the middle of the room once again; and once again with a raging erection that was bordering on painful at this point.

She pointed down at his cock and smiled at him. "That must be getting quite uncomfortable, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress. It hurts. Please let me have some relief." He could hear how pathetic he sounded, but he didn't care. He had to get some release soon or he was afraid he might actually explode. "Please, I promise never to cum without permission again!"

"Oh I know you won't sweetie." Her voice was now smooth as silk and just as condescending. "But just to make sure, I think we should do something about that."

Billy looked up at her with a hint of hopefulness in his eyes. Deep down he knew better that to think she would actually let him cum, but he was still hoping for it as her foot made contact with his balls. His eyes grew wide open and he stared up at her in disbelief before he collapsed onto his side, just catching himself before his hands cupped his now aching balls. She had actually kicked him right in the nutsack. As tears started welling up in his eyes and the pain started spreading from his crotch up to his stomach, she gripped him firmly by the hair and pulled him back onto his knees, making sure he was going to stay in position before she released her grip.

"Now, which one of you lovely ladies wants to play with the whore?" She turned towards the women on the couch, completely ignoring her crying slave behind her.

Ally stood up, walked over to Rosie and gave her a long, wet kiss right on the lips before getting down on one knee next to Billy. She placed one hand on his neck and the other one made its way down to his crotch and took a firm hold of his already aching balls.

"Who knew you were such a pain slut.." She whispered into his ear as she gave his balls a quick squeeze. "I want you to know, I'm only doing this because I love you very much."

And with that she gave him a hard squeeze, almost causing him to double over with pain as he let out a long, desperate howl of pain. As she let go of his aching balls she pushed him forwards, forcing him onto all fours. She slapped the insides of his thighs to make him spread them further apart before she stood back up and walked back over to Rose.

"So where is this new toy you mentioned when you invited me to this lovely gathering?" She smiled and kissed Rosie on the cheek once again.

"Oh, that's right! I almost forgot."

Rose walked out of the room and came back seconds later with a duffle bag. She set it down on the table and opened it up. It was absolutely filled with all manners of sex toys. There were whips, dildos, rope, clamps, gags and just about everything else anyone could ever need to abuse their slave.

"There you go!" Rose said with a big smile on her face. "These are all the toys we have that are portable. Use them as much or as little as you want."

Ally rummaged around in the bag for a while before pulling out a harness with a massive black dildo attached to it and a bottle of lube. As soon as Billy say the dildo he knew that it wouldn't fit inside him. He contemplated if he should tell the women this, but he decided against it. He doubted very much that any of them would care about his opinions on the matter. And even if they believed him, they would probably try it anyway. So it was better to remain quiet and take the pain that was undoubtedly coming, than to speak up and have to take it anyway but also get punished for speaking out of turn.

Ally quickly slipped the harness on, making sure that the vibrating end of the dildo was placed right on her clit, and then picked up the bottle of lube before making her way behind Billy. As she started smearing the slippery liquid all over his ass and the dildo, Josephine stood up and made her way over. She grabbed a pair of nipple clamps from the bag and then sat herself down on the floor in front of him. She attached the clamps to his nipples, eliciting a few yelps and moans of pain, and then tugged on it to make him lover his face towards her cunt.

"You better do a good job down there, slut, or I'll just keep tugging on this chain until you learn." Josephine tried to sound as stern as she possible could, but it was quite evident she was new to all this; and very very horny.

Billy did as he was told and started burying his face into the big woman's crotch. It took a little doing but eventually, and with absolutely no help from her, he managed to get his mouth right on her dripping wet cunt.

Just as he extended his tongue and started lapping at Josephine's clit, he felt the giant dildo start pushing against his ass. At first he didn't pay it much attention as Ally wasn't really trying to hard to penetrate him. She just humped it softly against his opening, but making no headway inside. Then with one much harder thrust she pushed the dildo against his tight ashole and he screamed into the cunt he was sucking on as the thick black rubber cock made entry. It only penetrated his ass about an inch, but it was now actually inside of him and it felt like his asshole was on fire. He tried to pull away from it, but Ally's hands had a firm grip on his hips and Josephine had his head by the hair and was grinding his face all over her pussy.

In a fit of panic he started to reach back towards Ally with his hands, hoping to push her off or at least get her to stop pushing into him. But as she saw his hands coming towards her she just quickly and efficiently brought them up behind his back and pinned them in place, calling out for Rose to bring her something to tie the whore up with. Rose brought over a pair of handcuffs that were quickly and without pardon affixed to his wrists, completely immobilising them and denying him any further possibility to fend off the women violating him.